Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10744 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
1) Trump spent an hour on the phone cajoling and threatening the Georgia (REPUBLICAN) Secretary of State about finding 11,709 votes so he could win. This has been deemed illegal by a number of people on both sides of the isle. the SOS denied everything that Trump claimed.

Post proof of Trump threatening him. With the exact time of occurrence in any recording.

All of these Republicans are being converted into Rinos or Leftists right before your eyes

RINO is the name of the entire DC party. There is no Right in DC.
IP: Logged
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

You keep claiming that YOU are Conservative, yet you cheer when Trump cut taxes on himself and the rest of the Ultra-rich while screwing the middle-class, you cheered when he announced bringing the troops home from Syria (But they ended up Saudi Arabia) and GIVING the whole ISIS situation over to your pal in Russia, and you are on board with Oklahoma blocking any attempts by LOCAL governments to stop Fracking which was (Obviously) causing Earthquakes.

Saudi Arabia, the USA and Israel are the ISIS and Al Qaeda funders and directors. Israel treats wounded Al Qaeda terrorists in their hospitals after flying them into their country. That link is the Jerusalem Post article wherein Israeli officials admit it. Juan McAnmesty flew to Syria on Memorial Day to meet with the terrorists.

B) Taking care of US Military strategic situations overseas and NOT giving big gifts to people who want to destroy America (You haven't heard this but RUSIIA attacked the US govt and business computer systems (I know, amazing that Good CHRISTIAN Russia would ever do something bad..."Right"...?)

We're Al Qaeda and terrorists that eat people's lungs now. We fund them. Our politicians meet with them on our veteran holidays. God killed Juan McCain in an angry way for a reason. Biden will be the new McCain, temporarily, before he dies not being able to enjoy the Chinese money he and Hunter took.

C) Govt control should be LIMITED, and especially should be used at the most local levels- like A) Cities then B) Counties, and then C) States and D) Country.....Banning control by local governments? What the heck is that?

You're a Biden man. Biden is lead foot on the accelerator for more of the above criminality. When Chlamydia Harris takes over, she will do what ever her pimps tell her to do.

So now you have to A) Kill or arrest all of those DEEP STATE!!!

Whoa! The Deep State controls it all; the central bankers and all nations served by them. Trump was your latest chance to push it back some. The other billionaires that can win only want more Deep State "penetration".
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Randy- Are you a Proud Boy or Brown Shirt? You are obviously one or the other!

Hudini- I see you are quoting Far right Russia controlled news......Of course EVERYONE in the US voted for the GREATEST MAN TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH....LORD TRUMP!!!!

Trump; "You know what will happen to you if you don't find those votes for me? It's going to be bad!"

You keep claiming that YOU are Conservative, yet you cheer when Trump cut taxes on himself and the rest of the Ultra-rich while screwing the middle-class, you cheered when he announced bringing the troops home from Syria (But they ended up Saudi Arabia) and GIVING the whole ISIS situation over to your pal in Russia, and you are on board with Oklahoma blocking any attempts by LOCAL governments to stop Fracking which was (Obviously) causing Earthquakes.

See, I am really weird because I believe in old Conservative ideals;

A) Lower taxes for all but especially the Middle-Class

B) Taking care of US Military strategic situations overseas and NOT giving big gifts to people who want to destroy America (You haven't heard this but RUSIIA attacked the US govt and business computer systems (I know, amazing that Good CHRISTIAN Russia would ever do something bad..."Right"...?)

C) Govt control should be LIMITED, and especially should be used at the most local levels- like A) Cities then B) Counties, and then C) States and D) Country.....Banning control by local governments? What the heck is that?

So now you have to A) Kill or arrest all of those DEEP STATE!!! Democrats who (CHEATED!!!) Voted against Trump, then you have to B) Kill or arrest all of those evil traitorous Rinos that did not Goose-step to Trumps grand great Victory....That will leave you with approx' 40-50 million total US Population that can SEE Trump's Great Glory!!!! The other 250 Million who either voted for Biden or voted against Trump will not join in your Civil war (But I am sure that you can get all the support you want from Putin- He really loves you guys!

Based on your professed values, I take it you sat out the last election?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-06-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To complete my statement, Russia is the US Gov's enemy partly because they helped defeat Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Regardless of which party wins, both seats will go to the same party. Just my opinion/prediction..

Rams

You make your prediction 5 minutes AFTER the polls close, in a thead that's 2 months old? (we all knew Nov 5 there was going to be a Ga runoff, and knew who the candidates were) .
With a magic ball like yours, and the indomitable will to use it regardless of the 12 long hrs of uncertainty, you should get a job with the travelling circus telling fortunes, or pay for a dedicated phone line as the psychic king on the Psychic Nework.
Here you go

(rings,crystal ball and shoes sold separately but you live in the Southeast (and Mississippi to boot) so you won't need shoes anyway.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-06-2021).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.

It helps if you haven’t seen any election results (which I hadn’t). But, I see your point.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-06-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Mike... you're not looking yourself today!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, those terrorists pro-Trump supporters really know how to riot protest!

Capitol Police barricading the door to the House of Representatives as rioters protestors try to break the doors down.

Unconfirmed reports from multiple sources that shots have been fired on the House floor.

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much for the Republicans being the party of law and order, and the constitution..

I would support them protesting outside the capital all day long, and would defend their right to do so tooth and nail.

But that's not what this is.. This is a riot, and a coup attempt.

All I see are traitors to democracy..

They will fail! And the consequences should be severe.

This is now Trumps legacy.. He lost, and instead of being a patriot and doing the right thing, he tries to burn the country down..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 01-06-2021).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

So much for the Republicans being the party of law and order, and the constitution..

I would support them protesting outside the capital all day long, and would defend their right to do so tooth and nail.

But that's not what this is.. This is a riot, and a coup attempt.

All I see are traitors to democracy..

They will fail! And the consequences should be severe.

This is now Trumps legacy.. He lost, and instead of being a patriot and doing the right thing, he tries to burn the country down..

I fully support protests, I do not condone violence. I agree with you on everything you said. Additionally, the Defense Department denied a request to deploy the National Guard to help quell the violence. A woman is in critical condition after having been shot by a pro-Trump protestor which means that this "bloodless coup" is far from it.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 01-06-2021).]

Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone:
"2020 IS FINALLY OVER!"

2021 (New Strain of COVID that is more infections, hospitals turning patients away in major cities, vaccine deployment struggling to roll out, 3.5k deaths a day, domestic terrorism turning into a coup in the US capital):
"Allow me to introduce myself"
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure itll take weeks for truth to come out of what actually did or didnt happen and by whom, if it ever does. Good luck with that. Here are the protestors, some think this many showed up due to a cheat free election.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is now Trumps legacy.. He lost, and instead of being a patriot and doing the right thing, he tries to burn the country down.

Should come as no surprise to anyone. Donald Trump only cares about Donald Trump. And now he has all these brainless sheep out rioting for him... not for "democracy"... but for him. It's pathetic. The sooner this delusional egomaniac becomes a footnote in history the better.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's clear alot of people don't understand, they think its about Trump.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

It's clear alot of people don't understand, they think its about Trump.

Precisely what I was thinking.

I sincerely hope the next administration understands just how deeply divided this nation is before he pushes the button that leads blood flowing. It could easily happen.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I sincerely hope the next administration understands just how deeply divided this nation is before he pushes the button that leads blood flowing. It could easily happen.

Yes, Trump needs to start acting like a responsible adult. Any further chaos is all on him.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NBC News has called the Georgia runoff election in favor of Jon Ossoff, with 28,200 votes more than David Perdue. It looks like it is more than the 0.5 percent threshold that would otherwise trigger an automatic recount. Like it could be 0.6 percent. Of course, the vote counting is not yet complete.

If this result holds up as true,
Harris's vote turns the Senate blue.
Will Senator Mitch cry in his beer?
Or whisper sweet nothings in Kamala's ear?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-06-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Neither.
His name is Mitch, not karen.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What country? It was given away 20 years ago when Bush opened the border. And he later called people watch-dogging the border "vigilantes" while he stood on Mexican soil.

That's the day the Capitol should've been stormed.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-06-2021).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I fully support protests, I do not condone violence. I agree with you on everything you said. Additionally, the Defense Department denied a request to deploy the National Guard to help quell the violence. A woman is in critical condition after having been shot by a pro-Trump protestor which means that this "bloodless coup" is far from it.

They just announced that she died.. So that's one death on Trump and his enablers hands.. Hopefully the numerous injured police officers are not serious, and none of them die..

Have to wait and see if anymore deaths come up from this coup attempt.

Now officials, both democrats and republicans, are calling for Pence to enact the 25th.

After hearing Trumps response to the coup he incited, im convinced he's lost his mind.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Protestors aren't attempting a coup. They're trying to stop a coup.

To your edit, the people will go ape chit. Just keep pushing them and you'll see actual violence.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-06-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yes, Trump needs to start acting like a responsible adult. Any further chaos is all on him.

That is literally not possible for him to do..

Originally posted by sourmash:

Protestors aren't attempting a coup. They're trying to stop a coup.

To your edit, the people will go ape chit. Just keep pushing them and you'll see actual violence.

That's the funniest thing iv heard all day.. Thanks for that..

So why aren't you there with them if you believe that?

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure you are..

I love that movie btw.. Watched it the other night.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Much respect for GOP Congressman Mike Gallagher !

This guy has what too many people lack... common sense!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure you are..

I love that movie btw.. Watched it the other night.

It's epic.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Much respect for GOP Congressman Mike Gallagher !

Does Canada's Parliament have the equivilent of the UK's PMQs?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Does Canada's Parliament have the equivilent of the UK's PMQs?

Are you referring to This?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you referring to This?

PMQs=Prime Minister's Questions
In the UK, (pre Covid lockdown) on every Wednesday, the Prime Minister has to stand before parliament in the House of Commons and take 'questions' from house of commons MPs. The public is allowed in the gallery thru tickets they can obtain from their PM.

One of the lighter PMQs

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
It’s demonstrably, provably false. All you have to do is Google it.

Ha ha ... heh.
You used to have a signature which said something like this. "I am young and naive but am working on the naive". You are not doing a very good job.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Ha ha ... heh.
You used to have a signature which said something like this. "I am young and naive but am working on the naive". You are not doing a very good job.

Okay, then prove the allegation.

Trump couldn’t find any evidence, so I’ll be curious what you can dig up.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i wanted Jeb Bush to be elected in 2016- I especially liked that during his running of Florida, they passed some extremely conservative legislation...

I voted for Jeb Bush back in 1998 I think it was, and then again in his re-election, and I liked him. He made a huge impact in Florida.

Most of the policies that Democrats had enacted in prior years were billed as helping the people, but they only actually ever hurt poor people specifically. One such example were safety and emissions inspections. When Jeb Bush came in, he had a study commissioned which would continue before and after his proposals to eliminate safety and emissions inspections. He ended up eliminating them and they determined there was no uptick at all in vehicle accidents or emissions.

Case in point, they determined that newer cars automatically had better emissions, and through attrition the older cars simply were being cycled through. Under the Democrat plans, you were also being given a fine if your vehicle did not meet safety inspections when you brought it in for inspection, and the only people who couldn't afford this were poor people... who often bought the cheapest car they could to get back and forth to work, while the middle and wealthy had no problems with this. It was a barrier to entry that kept poor people poor.

There were many other examples of policies like this that Jeb Bush corrected. He also busted the police unions, and numerous police organizations were raided by the FBI (including the Davie police, and one in Jacksonville) through a series of checks and balances he put in place. Much of this though was implemented at the behest of the Republican legislature.

Since Jeb Bush left office, he actually became significantly corrupt. Most of the media refused to discuss it because they hoped he would put up a fight against Trump. Jeb ended up being the least popular of all the candidates if memory serves. Never the less, he used his prior position as Governor to assist in pushing state contracts via his influence. He didn't do anything illegal per-se, but he was completely irresponsible with the power and influence he had after he left.

Iran's bet on a lame duck month and things being different under crazy but mostly senile Uncle Joe Biden

I suspect we'll likely see another "peace deal" which will lead to Iran getting money. It'll be a kick the can approach. I'm fine with it though.

The reality of it is... Iran isn't really much of a threat to the United States beyond the fact that they sponsor terrorism. That won't change under Biden, and Iran will still continue to *attempt* to sponsor 9/11 style attacks while Biden is president. Whether that succeeds or not is unlikely, but Iran will continue to influence negatively any interests we do have over there.

That said, Iran is basically a very weak country. Their development of nuclear weapons will only lead to their own demise either because of a failed launch and they destroy themselves, or Israel attacks them. It's also entirely possible that we see a civil war or revolution there.

Funny joke, but no matter how many times you say it, no matter how many times Trump says it, it still won’t be true. It’s demonstrably, provably false. All you have to do is Google it. At this point, it’s clear you just don’t want to see the truth.

I'd like to really make a point here that I encourage you to consider. I don't know if you were using "Google" as a disassociative verb, or if you were literally suggesting using Google. Google is the most heavily filtered and manipulated search engine available right now. It's still "the best" search engine for anything that has no shred of politics or foreign influence. By that I mean, you want to search for some obscure fact about the Atari 2600, or the right way to install a Blue Dingy Thingy on a Pontiac Fiero... Google is the place to go. But if you're looking for information that is even slightly contentious in a manner that's considered "political" ... e.g. climate change, China, Hong Kong, Donald Trump, Voter Fraud, even things relating to Communism and Socialism... you're going to get purposefully manipulated search results with a significant number of actual results removed and filtered out. I want to be clear, this is actual fact, and not something I'm just being conspiratorial on.

Bing is quite a bit better for anything that is political in nature, though they've heavily redacted anything relating to "voter fraud." Duck Duck Go is not a good search engine to use because it literally uses Google as the back end, the only difference is that it encrypts the search query to obfuscate who it's coming from. There are other search engines that you can use that aren't manipulated:

- https://www.wolframalpha.com/ : Used to be good, but a few days ago they were pressured to not show ANY results for voter fraud
- https://gibiru.com/ : Currently one of the few that does not filter anything at all, so good for getting information from all sides
- https://www.yippy.com/ : Created by a former Silicon Valley magnate, it's made to give emphasis on US-based articles that Google specifically filters out.

So that's my first comment, and I highly recommend that if you are doing any research for anything POLITICAL... I mean politics in the proverbial sense... anything where there's a difference of opinion, you do not use Google. Google is heavily influenced by China due to the fact that Big Tech needs / wants access to the huge capital investments in the Chinese market. Never rely on Google for any information on topics that are contentious.

Should come as no surprise to anyone. Donald Trump only cares about Donald Trump. And now he has all these brainless sheep out rioting for him... not for "democracy"... but for him. It's pathetic. The sooner this delusional egomaniac becomes a footnote in history the better.

I would be just as radical and crazy as you are with Trudeau, but Canada just isn't that important, so it doesn't matter.

Okay, then prove the allegation.

Trump couldn’t find any evidence, so I’ll be curious what you can dig up.

I wanted to address this in a pragmatic way, and hope you understand it...

There has been plenty of evidence, but unfortunately you have two things going on... risk mitigation, and jurisdiction. There has never been a precedence for upending an election result because of voter fraud. For example, we know that there was a significant amount of voter fraud in the JFK election. His popularity was significant, so likely he would have won without involvement from the mob. But there was never a consideration that the election would be overturned, but they dealt with it after the fact. This is the one thing that Trump has been trying to do which has never been done before in a modern presidential election here in the US. They identify, arrest, and charge those responsible with voter fraud "after the fact."

What you are saying is incorrect. There has been tons of voter fraud that has been supplied to the courts. Here is one video that I've posted before that shows a lady running the same stack of ballots through three times (this stack came from the suite cases that were removed from under the table when all the workers were asked to go home): https://www.youtube.com/wat...esktop&v=rLQN_o7pEuY The account is a Chinese CCP dissident account that has not yet been removed from YouTube, but it should still work. This is an example of some of the information that has been provided to the courts.

The problem is that because of precedent, most of the courts are throwing out the cases without even looking at the evidence because the courts do not believe the precedence exists for any courts to overturn an election... let alone make a decision on one like they did in 2000. So, as I've said before... language is important. You are saying there's no evidence. There has been more than 1000+ of individual pieces of evidence that have been submitted to the courts for consideration. There have also been 100s of eye-witnesses that have testified in state hearings that have offered to testify in court, but because nearly all the cases have been thrown out, they have not been given the chance.

Again, I encourage you to not do research on Google as it is specifically being manipulated. Google is only good for things that are totally A-political.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.politifact.com/...bout-suitcases-ball/

https://www.factcheck.org/2...-ballots-in-georgia/

https://leadstories.com/hoa...rkers-dismissed.html

Any prosecutor or law enforcement investigator will tell you that the least relievable witness is an eye witness; in this case the eyes of those viewing a grainy video.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-10-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.politifact.com/...bout-suitcases-ball/

https://www.factcheck.org/2...-ballots-in-georgia/

https://leadstories.com/hoa...rkers-dismissed.html

Any prosecutor or law enforcement investigator will tell you that the least relievable witness is an eye witness; in this case the eyes of those viewing a grainy video.

The video I posted clearly shows the ballots being run through three times. Please show me an article debunking that this lady is in fact not running it through three times which all of us can clearly see is the case. Your opinion articles (which reference other opinion articles) do not address this, nor have anything to do with it.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The US/Israel Iran bashing is just the phony Iraq WMD scam all over again. Iran was in the first 62 countries to sign the nuke Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel won't sign it. The US did sign and isn't supposed to aid non-signers with military aid, but we're rogue that way.

I suspect we'll likely see another "peace deal" which will lead to Iran getting money. It'll be a kick the can approach. I'm fine with it though.

Good, because Iran is only doing as allowed to do. Israel and they're proxi the USA are demanding something of Iran that they don't demand of themselves. They're probably attempting to get Iran to drop out in disgust to prompt more aggression from us and Israel. And Iran wasn't given money. We confiscated tens of billions after their revolution. It was given back under a treaty. It was their money. They kept the deal, got their money and Trump pulled out anyway.

...and Iran will still continue to *attempt* to sponsor 9/11 style attacks while Biden is president. Whether that succeeds or not is unlikely, but Iran will continue to influence negatively any interests we do have over there.

Pure excrement. People need to acknowledge who attacked on 9-11-01. Fifteen of 19 were Saudis. The only people arrested on 9-11-01 were Israelis, some of them were Israeli Mossad intellignece with prior knowledge of the impending attack and they let it happen. FBI confirmed it in the Fox series done by Carl Cameron. Five Dancing Israelis Saudi Arabia sponsored 9-11-01, with Israeli knowledge. That's where the 9-11-01 attacks came from. Al Qaeda is made from Sunnis and Wahabis. They hate the Shia and Alawites in Iran and Syria.

Israel is a state sponsor of terror as they keep assassinating Iranian scientists because it irritates Israel that Iran won't stay down.
Here's something you don't know about either, Israel was paying a banned terrorist group to commit terrorism in Afghanistan and Iran during W Bush's term.
Israelis posed as CIA, met with the banned terror group and paid them in USD right out of the US embassy in London. Pretended to be CIA, paid banned terror group with USD to commit terror in Iran and Afghanistan where our soldiers were being killed/maimed. Jundallah is the name of the terror group.
Bush was livid when he found out.

That said, Iran is basically a very weak country. Their development of nuclear weapons will only lead to their own demise either because of a failed launch and they destroy themselves, or Israel attacks them. It's also entirely possible that we see a civil war or revolution there.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh rhetoric. The NPT says they can enrich to 20% so they are. Weapons are 90%. You don't just spin longer.
Iran hasn't invaded another nation in how many hundreds of years? The US keeps invaded other nations.

People who call themselves Conservatives seem eager to fall for scams. Some of us learned from the scam of WMDs in Iraq. I read the so-called White Supremacist sites and those people call for bringing troops home, stopping foreign wars and securing our borders. Gee, wonder why the media hates them so much?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-10-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pure excrement.

I don't know how this happens, I'm not sure I can have discussions on Pennocks with politics because everyone it seems impossible for people to actually follow. I never said Iran caused 9/11. Not once did I say this. I said they will attempt to cause 9/11 style attacks on the United States. Iran has been the biggest supporter of Terrorism. It is a known fact, and has been known for a very long time that Iran funds the Taliban, and to some extent Al Qaeda. First article that came up from 2015 before this became a weird topic for anyone:

https://www.wsj.com/article...-and-arms-1434065528

Please do not misrepresent what I'm saying. It creates frustration and derails the conversation. Your whole post was basically a tangent.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
The video I posted clearly shows the ballots being run through three times. Please show me an article debunking that this lady is in fact not running it through three times which all of us can clearly see is the case.

Evidently not, as the hand count disproved the allegation. Your (and other's) eyes saw what they wanted to see, in some very prominent instances, out of desperation.

TRUMP, claiming that a Fulton County election worker fed ballots through a machine three times instead of only once, saying his campaign would release a video proving it: “It can’t be disputed. We have a version that you haven’t seen, but it’s magnified. It’s magnified and you can see everything. For some reason, they put it in three times each ballot. And I don’t know why, I don’t know why three times and not five times, right?”

THE FACTS: There was no double or triple tallying of ballots. (Ga Sec of State) Brad Raffensperger (R) noted that ballots in Georgia have been counted and then recounted twice more for accuracy, including once by hand, and no discrepancy showed up in the Fulton County ballots, as it would have if someone improperly counted votes multiple times. “We did an audit of that,” Raffensperger (R) told Trump. “It was proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.”

https://wsiltv.com/2021/01/...ake-georgia-votes-2/
(about 1/2 way down the page.)

https://www.bizjournals.com...retary-of-state.html

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's false to say it's proven either way. When it goes to court and is judged, then you can make a claim. It hasn't been to court.

And don't claim it's true if the court won't see and hear the testimonies and affidavits. Because...

small example time. We have an ordinance against pan-handling in the city. There are pan-handlers at every area of high traffic where red-lights are located along off ramps from the interstate. The police will not enforce the ordinance. The female Democrat Mayor will not ask the Female Chief of Police to enforce the ordinance. Police officers told me directly that they cancel the calls about beggars. I called the Mayor's office to complain and nothing was done.

By applying your convention it would be said that pan-handling is not a violation since they aren't ticketed. Well It's still a violation and there's a sign at these traffic lights stating it's a violation. Likewise, is Bill Clinton still a rapist if he's not been tried and convicted? Is OJ a murder if he was acquitted?

The court here will also not enforce a Writ of Possession against people defaulting on payments for Rent To Own goods.

An aside about the pan-handlers is that the police claim Covid-19 as the reason they don't want their officers to be in contact with the beggars. So the beggars can be super-spreaders to the public taking hand to hand money but the officers are sacrosanct. I've witnessed people stopping on green lights to hand money, food and drinks to the scammers nearly causing rear-enders. Saw one get out of his car at a green light to get water out of his trunk for one. One begger buys scratch off lottery tickets with his handouts. He's put on 40 lbs since showing up in town this Summer and treats and reports to the intersections 6 days a week for handouts like it's work. So he could work a real job. He urinates under the bridge, goes back to taking handouts, spends it at the convenience store that gives you your change.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-10-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know how this happens, I'm not sure I can have discussions on Pennocks with politics because everyone it seems impossible for people to actually follow. I...
Please do not misrepresent what I'm saying. It creates frustration and derails the conversation. Your whole post was basically a tangent.

Your intent to lead people to see the world as you do is the reason. You probably/possibly view anything that doesn't agree with your line of thought as a 'tangent'.
Good luck with that.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would be just as radical and crazy as you are with Trudeau, but Canada just isn't that important, so it doesn't matter.

Oh boo hoo... some guy on a car forum said that "Canada just isn't that important". Seriously Todd, this is grade school level taunting.

For all his faults, there is zero chance that Justin Trudeau would incite and encourage a riot on Parliament Hill. The legacy of Donald Trump as POTUS will be one of shame.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock