Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The first 2020 'official' election prediction thread..... by maryjane
Started on: 11-01-2020 12:05 PM
Replies: 756 (10744 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-22-2021 02:14 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Your intent to lead people to see the world as you do is the reason. You probably/possibly view anything that doesn't agree with your line of thought as a 'tangent'.
Good luck with that.

Couple of things...

1 - Why does everyone edit their posts? Can't they just say something and leave it be? You edit every single one of your posts as if you weirdly go back to them, look at them, re-read them, update them, and wait with baited breath for people to respond.

2 - My world-view is based on a variety of experiences having lived all over the world and in half the states of this country, in addition to the fact that I have family from both political extremes, some ultra wealthy, and some poor. What I know, is through debate and consideration of other's views.
IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
... but Canada just isn't that important, so it doesn't matter.

No, Canada doesn't matter. They've never mattered. This is no joke. They elected the son of Fidel Castro. Pierre was not hetero (which means he could've been asexual or incapable, because SOMEONE will intentionally twist this to something else---yet again) and Momma did the deed with Fidel. Justin looks exactly like Fidel.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-10-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Couple of things...

1 - Why does everyone edit their posts? Can't they just say something and leave it be? You edit every single one of your posts as if you weirdly go back to them, look at them, re-read them, update them, and wait with baited breath for people to respond.

In the case presented, I edited to add the word "possibly" instead of just 'probably', but many times, it's because I have 2nd thoughts after a bit, or after re-reading what someone had posted, and more often than, while correcting spelling errors. I try not to edit after someone has replied directly to a post tho. If 'everyone' does it (as you claim above or even if just 'most') then why does 'the norm' apparently bother you?

2 - My world-view is based on a variety of experiences having lived all over the world and in half the states of this country, in addition to the fact that I have family from both political extremes, some ultra wealthy, and some poor. What I know, is through debate and consideration of other's views.

As is mine, but what I think, believe, and know are 3 different things as is the case for all but a very few select people in the universe thru out history and it turned out, that they only 'thought' they knew.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69653 posts
Member since Apr 2001
I unintentionally omitted the word 'not' from the 1st part of the reply above but decided not to go back and correct it and cause you even more consternation. It should have read 'more often than 'not'.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Pierre was not hetero...

If nothing else, you're consistent.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

Sourmash has had a lot to say here the last couple of months, particularly about Jews and homosexuals. Odd but true.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

In the case presented, I edited to add the word "possibly" instead of just 'probably', but many times, it's because I have 2nd thoughts after a bit, or after re-reading what someone had posted, and more often than, while correcting spelling errors. I try not to edit after someone has replied directly to a post tho. If 'everyone' does it (as you claim above or even if just 'most') then why does 'the norm' apparently bother you?

As is mine, but what I think, believe, and know are 3 different things as is the case for all but a very few select people in the universe thru out history and it turned out, that they only 'thought' they knew.

Possibly is a much better word to use.

I shouldn't use "know," ... and normally I would not. But I have a colleague / friend who is involved in the case, and I trust his opinion as I would my own life, so I'm about as confident as I could possibly be, short of actually being in the ladies head. I'm not finding it anywhere (haven't spent a lot of time on it), but she said God told her to do it. The state chose not to indict, regardless.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Momma was an adulterous. The shame, the shame.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is hilarious.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Poor Donald. He's lost the presidency. His wife can't stand him. What's next, bankruptcy?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I turn my back for a few hours and look what happens!

Now we got Maggie doin' the Guaguancó with Fidelito.

Next thing you know, we'll have Louis Farrakahn singing Calypso.

If the first ten days of January are any indication, I ain't leaving my house without a helmet.

EDIT: here's an edit 'cause everybody's doin' it these days. It's the NBT!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donald and every other man knows that Justin is more of threat to Barron than any woman. Even his beard dumped him.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Donald and every other man knows that Justin is more of threat to Barron than any woman.

There you go... yet again! Are perhaps the pressures of suppressed homosexuality getting to you?

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

Sourmash has had a lot to say here the last couple of months, particularly about Jews and homosexuals. Odd but true.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm hetero, and thus not your type by my observation. I see you sniffing around back there on all these posts.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see you sniffing around back there on all these posts.

The more of your posts I read, the more I feel the need to floss the mental recesses of my mind. Know what I mean?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My hygienists love having me on their calender. I'm not missing any teeth but I don't require much work.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah... you know exactly what I was referring to.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

The more of your posts I read, the more I feel the need to floss the mental recesses of my mind. Know what I mean?

I do indeed, as do a lot of people here.
Evidently tho mental floss doesn't last as long as dental floss does.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mental floss doesn't last as long as the dental floss. That's not really a correlating analogy now is it?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We'll see.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick tell me about Bradley Jay?
Why is it you have problems warming up to people here? I've seen discussions on other sites.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen discussions on other sites.

Tell us all about it... while you still can.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what I'm talking about. Why can't you get along with people instead of driving them off?
Aren't you Brdley Jay?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

If nothing else, you're consistent.

I said he wasn't hetero. That includes he could have been asexual. You gotta be able to tell what someone's not saying as well as what they're saying.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aren't you Brdley Jay?

I'm neither Brdley Jay nor Bradley Jay.

We've been down this road before. The fact that you are a previously banned member, who's returned under a different username, doesn't mean that everyone else here has multiple usernames.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The discussion on the other site was how the same people who are still here keep having problems despite almost nobody coming back under other usernames.

Causing Cliff continued problems.

If I returned after being banned that isn't multiple usernames, so stop being wrong.
And operating multiple names is a violation. If you're Bradley Jay, that's a violation.
Returning isn't. HyperV6 was banned as a different name. He returned. It was discussed on another site how you guys teamed on him because he didn't like getting gang attacked as goes on here.
Cliff has posted that he needs more traffic and started a thread about allowing banned members who haven't done the unforgivable so are you now claiming Cliff's position as board owner?

The discussion on the other site was how the same people (who are still here) keep having problems getting along despite almost nobody coming back once they're gone.
Why does nothing change including people who have so many problems over and again? and causing Cliff continued problems. The board was in a dire state not very long ago. If the members are the model, has the model been working?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep digging...
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure you meant stop posting real occurrences.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
I didn't follow you here until I started posting, but Tony I saw go about badgering.
You have a peculiar mannerism of his in that way. Extremely intolerant of other people.
Bradley Jay conducted himself that way to me out of nowhere and like you he complained in his post a certain behavior is common to people in the O/T.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF...come for the car, stay for the show!

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who sucked out the feeling?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

PFF...come for the car, stay for the show!

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure one of those Elvii is Nick (fierofetish).

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-10-2021).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pretty sure one of those Elvii is Nick (fierofetish).

All kidding aside... Not a chance in hell. Sadly.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2021 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found this quite interesting post when doing a little digging. The post was from 2018?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/123027.html

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

So much for deadlines and cutoff rules and regulations. Imagine an election where there is not deadlines? 2020 could be the longest running election in history, recounting ballots every week until the ballots stop coming in. That would mean endless election campaign commercials I know we all love those

The "I VOTED" stickers would then read "I'M VOTING" and election day would then become the start of "election season" and some would even vote more than once, like getting hunting tags during hunting season. Vote once, or twice each day during "election season" till the last recount announces the end of the season.

Oh, and Patrick. My brief enterlude here was just to get a snapshot perspective from the O/T. See what the temp is.

Things are looking good. The fact that a person with Trump's beliefs can be elected by a group that won't be shouted down is hope that a better nationalist leader has a huge base waiting.
Because it wasnt like that not long ago. SOME Republicans (we need more) have woken up a bunch and go along to get along Rs were the norm nationwide and in the O/T. They're still here and even in Texas.
But I was right. I'm going to keep being right.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-11-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
... I’ll be curious what you can dig up.

Let me Google that for you, .
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sourmash, Patrick drives me insane most days, but I know where he stands. His views are rooted in his influences which lend him to the (much) more liberal side. But I will say (politely) that you are really the wildcard here. I'm not really sure where you stand half the time, and in many cases it feels like I'm talking to someone who is bi-polar. Many of your responses seem to be very stereotypical of Jews, which is a very 1990s-Democrat ideology (e.g. Jews secretly rule the world and banking...) and you also seem to have a lot of mildly odd things to say about world events. I will say though, you keep this board interesting, even if I don't agree with all your conspiracies!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2021 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's fine. You're very respectful and I get what you're saying. It's something I'm accustomed to. Speaking in NON-literal extremes, the NAZIs think I'm a jew. The Jews think I'm a NAZI.

You're a benefit to the site.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff has posted that he needs more traffic and started a thread about allowing banned members who haven't done the unforgivable so are you now claiming Cliff's position as board owner?

Errrrrrrr. Nope.

I posted a thread about allowing banned members back because I believe in second chances. People can change over the years. And as long as it benefits our (my) beloved cars and they behave, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be allowed back. I don't think for one second those few returning members would make any considerable impact on the traffic to PFF. What did make a considerable impact is when a certain facebook page stopped using "Pennock's Fiero Forum" as its name. People actually thought the facebook page was what people were referring them to.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-11-2021).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd like to really make a point here that I encourage you to consider. I don't know if you were using "Google" as a disassociative verb, or if you were literally suggesting using Google.

I was using it as a verb. On computers, my default is Bing. On my phone, it's Google. I get good results with both, maybe 5% of the time I need to switch to Google for better Maps support. Point taken, but I don't think the curbing is nearly as political as you say. I think there is an intention towards less fake news. Is that a good thing, or should we trust our public to be educated enough to see through it, I can't tell you. I'd probably prefer the second, but... I've seen many apparently intelligent people fall for some fake crap on Facebook.

Don already provided rebuttals for the rest. Just because you see some grainy cell-phone video of a CCTV feed where someone does something that you can't 100% verify without context, doesn't mean there was fraud involved. Recounts verified counts.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock