Started on: 11-17-2015 03:07 PM
Replies: 33 (505 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 11-19-2015 10:53 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw in the local news the muzzies tried to blow up a French German soccer game with Merkell in attendance. They are going for the big fish now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds bogus. Merkel is the one demanding they be let in. The German people are trying to stop it and her administration is jailing Germans for making public statements against invaders.

Europe doesn't have free speech. Governments are jailing pastors for Hate Speech if two homos claim they heard him say ~'homosexuality is a sin' as stated in scripture.

Btw, homeland sec does stop terrorist attacks here. Normal citizens are the ones who stop it.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was actually a friendly soccer game between Germany and The Netherlands which was supposed to be played a few hours ago. I think they just found a van full of explosives.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah its on the radio news, "3rd possible explosive device found."

I dont know how credible any of it is.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-17-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by mental floss:

... terrorist attacks here. Normal citizens are the ones who stop it.

Just heard the guy who helped manage the New Orleans disaster efforts say in the radio in regards to disasters people should be prepared:

"Be your own first responder, protect yourself and your family."

That goes for any situation.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-17-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My stupid phone..that should've said Dep O Ho-land DOESN'T stop terrorism.

Also, they're in charge of immigration. We know their agenda and results there.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds bogus. Merkel is the one demanding they be let in. The German people are trying to stop it and her administration is jailing Germans for making public statements against invaders.

Europe doesn't have free speech. Governments are jailing pastors for Hate Speech if two homos claim they heard him say ~'homosexuality is a sin' as stated in scripture.

Btw, homeland sec does stop terrorist attacks here. Normal citizens are the ones who stop it.

I don't think you understand what is going on? Please correct me if I am wrong on that.
The objective is to get the Western Governments out of the Middle East and ANY means possible is OK with terrorists. Other reasons include war against islam=justifies jehad=justifies killing infidels and "weak muslums" that the quaran calls apostate muslums. Other reasons include revenge for war waged on the Middle Eastern Countries, wich Germany has done.
It is not a "Syrian refugee" issue, it is a "terrorist" jehadist muslum issue.

To piggyback on some popular comercials:
If you are a juhadist, you kill and terrorize people, that's just what you do.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-17-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds bogus. Merkel is the one demanding they be let in.

Do you think her helping them would keep them from killing her at their first opportunity? I don't.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last news I heard was that the bomb threat was a hoax. Then there was another which wasn't confirmed so they cancelled the match to be safe, but later there was an ambulance found with explosives that wasn't at that location. Haven't bothered looking for updates or verification

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I don't think you understand what is going on? Please correct me if I am wrong on that.
The objective is to get the Western Governments out of the Middle East and ANY means possible is OK with terrorists. Other reasons include war against islam=justifies jehad=justifies killing infidels and "weak muslums" that the quaran calls apostate muslums. Other reasons include revenge for war waged on the Middle Eastern Countries, wich Germany has done.
It is not a "Syrian refugee" issue, it is a "terrorist" jehadist muslum issue.

To piggyback on some popular comercials:
If you are a juhadist, you kill and terrorize people, that's just what you do.

I don't mind correcting you then. That is NOT what's going on in the Near East. Merkel has cooled on US/NATO demands and is negotiating with Russia, going around the boycotting policy dictated by the USA because it would stagnate their economy worse. This has occurred since Ed Snowden blew the whistle that the USA has been tapping her personal phone and communications. I watch a mostly European website which is centered on those nations with dominant political and economic engines. Merkel is notorious in her nation for such a public policy of demanding that Germans take refugees in, which will number in the millions. Germany is the jewel of the EU economically. That's exactly where most of those refugees would want to relocate to become immediately rich in their lifestyle increase.
If someone were going to bomb Merkel, it would be a German. They're even evicting ethnic Germans to place refugees.

What is going on in the Near East is scrambling the borders of nations there to remake them for the benefit of Saudi Arabia and Israel, the two dominant nations.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-17-2015).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People are so much easier to lead around by the nose when you drive their blood pressure up, like when they're looking for reasons to hate people. I can guarantee that anybody visiting this website will not be a target of terrorism.
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014
She's their godmother it appears.
http://www.hostingpics.net/...id=177210MERKEL2.jpg

Merkel is a Polish communist. This is her marching in uniform with her comrades as a young woman before unification.
Merkel, the Red footsoldier: German chancellor under fire over Communist links as image of her in uniform is released

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/...05DC-960_634x391.jpg
Photo found of her as 17-year-old marching with East German officer
Released as she's forced to play down book which alleges communist past

Published: 11:05 EST, 21 May 2013 | Updated: 01:42 EST, 22 May 2013

She denies she was close to the Communist rulers in East Germany, where she grew up.

So this 1972 photo of her in military-style uniform has left German Chancellor Angela Merkel ‘not amused’.

Then called Angela Kasner and aged 17, she is shown happily involved in a civil defence exercise under the gaze of an East German officer.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last news I heard was that the bomb threat was a hoax. Then there was another which wasn't confirmed so they cancelled the match to be safe, but later there was an ambulance found with explosives that wasn't at that location. Haven't bothered looking for updates or verification

I don't mind correcting you then. That is NOT what's going on in the Near East. Merkel has cooled on US/NATO demands and is negotiating with Russia, going around the boycotting policy dictated by the USA because it would stagnate their economy worse. This has occurred since Ed Snowden blew the whistle that the USA has been tapping her personal phone and communications. I watch a mostly European website which is centered on those nations with dominant political and economic engines. Merkel is notorious in her nation for such a public policy of demanding that Germans take refugees in, which will number in the millions. Germany is the jewel of the EU economically. That's exactly where most of those refugees would want to relocate to become immediately rich in their lifestyle increase.
If someone were going to bomb Merkel, it would be a German. They're even evicting ethnic Germans to place refugees.

What is going on in the Near East is scrambling the borders of nations there to remake them for the benefit of Saudi Arabia and Israel, the two dominant nations.

You have not yet corrected me? Jehadists attack ANYONE they please. They have a reason to attack Germany and France and the rest of the Western World for that matter. In their eyes they are guilty of war against islam.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't trying to convince you; just making note. But yes Jihadis are insolent. Usama and his bunch got themselves run out of Saudi Arabia for attacking Americans in SA. Odd that they went to the group that the USA federal government created.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't trying to convince you; just making note. But yes Jihadis are insolent. Usama and his bunch got themselves run out of Saudi Arabia for attacking Americans in SA. Odd that they went to the group that the USA federal government created.

A serious question, you have been banned from this forum before, haven't you?
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never been in this part of the forum before the past week, when the concert was attacked.
My turn to ask a question. Why would you associate my posts with being banned? Because I'm not Politically Correct? Two members here have personally assailed me for the likes of pointing out that a politician of a foreign nation has had a warrant issued for his arrest for directing commandos that executed people in international waters. The UN condemned it as a war crime.

Do people in this forum typically attack people for reporting a current event in the news if it offends them?

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-17-2015).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've never been in this part of the forum before the past week, when the concert was attacked.
My turn to ask a question. Why would you associate my posts with being banned? Because I'm not Politically Correct? Two members here have personally assailed me for the likes of pointing out that a politician of a foreign nation has had a warrant issued for his arrest for directing commandos that executed people in international waters. The UN condemned it as a war crime.

Do people in this forum typically attack people for reporting a current event in the news if it offends them?

Well, first off, I asked a question NOT assumed.
Second I did not attack you or purposefully offend you.
IF, you had asked "why" I asked the question I would have been more than willing to state a reason. Sense you "implied" a question, I will answer it with a real reply. I asked because you have a distinct way of typing out your thoughts. This type of thought has been seen in at least one member that has been banned some time ago. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are not that member, then take this as a heads up, you sound like a person that has caused trouble. That may be why people respond to your posts as they have.
I am only saying this because I don't want you to get jammed up in a train wreck that you did not see coming.

BTW, I am proud of NOT being politically correct. I see political correctness as an insult to common sense.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-17-2015).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Muslim scumbags have been busy today. There are now two airliners being grounded due to bomb threats.

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, first off, I asked a question NOT assumed.
Second I did not attack you or purposefully offend you.
IF, you had asked "why" I asked the question I would have been more than willing to state a reason. Sense you "implied" a question, I will answer it with a real reply. I asked because you have a distinct way of typing out your thoughts. This type of thought has been seen in at least one member that has been banned some time ago. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are not that member, then take this as a heads up, you sound like a person that has caused trouble. That may be why people respond to your posts as they have.
I am only saying this because I don't want you to get jammed up in a train wreck that you did not see coming.

BTW, I am proud of NOT being politically correct. I see political correctness as an insult to common sense.

Fair enough, brother.

Hopefully my answer will assure any of those curious members reading NOT to pair my postings and thoughts with any past member. I don't know them, and I wouldn't make their posts. I'm just me. Never been here, which was on purpose because I hate the PC climate of these type of forums. I'm not saying you are PC at this moment, just that in general people don't realize they're PC until someone says something that is uncomfortable to their mental programming.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fair enough, brother.

Hopefully my answer will assure any of those curious members reading NOT to pair my postings and thoughts with any past member. I don't know them, and I wouldn't make their posts. I'm just me. Never been here, which was on purpose because I hate the PC climate of these type of forums. I'm not saying you are PC at this moment, just that in general people don't realize they're PC until someone says something that is uncomfortable to their mental programming.

OK, for what it is worth, this section of the forum is less likely to be politically correct,..... that is unless you have a VERY narrow definition of political correctness.
But nun the less, we can still get along as long, as long as we can defend our words with defensible points of view and convincing argument.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you mean 'shoot the messenger"?
To be honest, yes, tho it isn't at all confined to just this board. Mostly, those on the far left receive the most static over their posting and postulations.

No one outside the far left really gives a crap about the impotent blue beanie UN or what they might condemn. Neither the USA or Israel recognize the ICC and neither have signed the treaty to accept.

10.In a communication received on 6 May 2002, the Government of the United States of America informed the Secretary-General of the following:
"This is to inform you, in connection with the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court adopted on July 17, 1998, that the United States does not intend to become a party to the treaty. Accordingly, the United States has no legal obligations arising from its signature on December 31, 2000. The United States requests that its intention not to become a party, as expressed in this letter, be reflected in the depositary’s status lists relating to this treaty.”

3.In a communication received on 28 August 2002, the Government of Israel informed the Secretary-General of the following:
".....in connection with the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court adopted on 17 July 1998, [...] Israel does not intend to become a party to the treaty. Accordingly, Israel has no legal obligations arising from its signature on 31 December 2000. Israel requests that its intention not to become a party, as expressed in this letter, be reflected in the depositary’s status lists relating to this treaty."

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-18-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Israel still hasn't honored their commitments from the Camp David Accords. They have no intention of peace. they've even stolen our nuclear secrets,passing them off to Russia.

Of course you wouldn't acknowledge that Hamas has been funded by Israel since back in the 1970s, just as Al Qaeda is today funded by the USA. You also wouldn't ignore the "rocket" attacks which kill nobody. All Israel has to do is have one of their Hamas operatives fire one within Palestine and Israel can tell dummies on talk radio/TV it's another reason to go murder civilians. They've killed hundreds of children in the past few yrs.

Israel has also passed internal laws to vacate ARAB land which they then ignore. Because they don't want peace. They want to continue the genocide.
And thanks for agreeing that the US is a total hypocrite regarding the UN, pushing some nations to conform or die, while vetoing other identical rulings.

The US is the UN. The only reason it still exists is because we are the militant and economic enforcers of it.
Israel refuses to sign the Nuke Nonproliferation Treaty while having hundreds of nuke weapons. By US law (the Simington Ammendment and The Glenn Act) it's illegal for the US to given military aid to any nuke power that refuses inspections or to sign. The US is the globe's hypocrite. Israel is with North Korea in not signing. They've also been busted offering nuke material to South Africa.

But nun the less, we can still get along as long, as long as we can defend our words with defensible points of view and convincing argument.

So far two regular posters here have repeatedly run to the Politcally Correct left because someone said something about a nation they consider their god, including the one posting above me.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People are so much easier to lead around by the nose when you drive their blood pressure up, like when they're looking for reasons to hate people. I can guarantee that anybody visiting this website will not be a target of terrorism.

Jackspear has been missing and you start posting allot.. hummmmmmm
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Hey, Cousin Eddy, I am right here...
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Yes, they do. There are a bunch of lonely people with anger issues out there.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Yes, they do. There are a bunch of lonely people with anger issues out there.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fair enough, brother.

I consider one way to define PC as being offended for someone else, not annoyed for ones own sake. Respect goes a long way.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2015 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never heard of him/her before one minute ago. Allot isn't a word.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never heard of him/her before one minute ago. Allot isn't a word.

one and the same..

one of the good things about having a forum,
the tools that come with it

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 11-19-2015).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mental floss....you don't happen to have a swastika tatooed on your forehead do you?
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already posted I don't like totalitarians and NAZIs were just that.

You have something in common with NAZIs. They post 88 in their usernames which stands for heil Hitler.

one and the same..

one of the good things about having a forum,
the tools that come with it

It's not my fault you knocked your own front teeth out when you got busted lying about the quote you posted.
You really don't want to learn what I can teach you about your limitations.

PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have something in common with NAZIs. They post 88 in their usernames which stands for heil Hitler.

That is some funny stuff.
pssst....you know this is a Fiero Forum.....Right?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

That is some funny stuff.
pssst....you know this is a Fiero Forum.....Right?

Quiet Jason. It's learnin' time. And we are a learnin'.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not my fault you knocked your own front teeth out when you got busted lying about the quote you posted.
You really don't want to learn what I can teach you about your limitations.

you are a clown. I quoted your post.. to dope..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock