Started on: 03-23-2017 05:44 PM
Replies: 79 (1238 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 03-27-2017 04:58 PM
Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I don't want the man gone, I just want him to relax. It seems like he's been pretty calm the past 2-3 days. So maybe we got across to him?

I am a special snowflake, by the way... but that doesn't mean I need an apology. He'll get my positive back when I can see him go at least a week without calling someone a NAZI, homophobe, racist, or misogynist. You can't have a discussion when you use those terms. The thing is... since the election, he hasn't been having a discussion, he's just been venting his anger at all of us.

I appreciate the fact that you guys held me in a higher esteem to the point that you'd be shocked that I'd post Hillary Clinton dubstep videos. But the truth is... I'm a man just like everyone else here (since we scared off all the women).

Well not everyone else here is jumping on the bash this man wagon, but you are. So i guess your not like "every man here" are you? I mean seriously man? I'm honestly not trying to offend you, but i know your a fan of logic, and being logical. Joining in with the group to help bash and further enrage dobey does not make you "like every man here".. It makes you like a few men here, the child like ones. Hey, i get it, he called you some names you don't like. (as if thats not a daily occurrence by many of the kliq members here) It pissed you off, i get it. Had a chance to be the bigger, more mature adult about it.. Decided to join in with the kiddies instead.

Yet your idea of trying to get him to "calm down" is to join in on the bashing, and create yet ANOTHER thread baiting and calling him out? lol.. Yeah, that's real logical, and makes total sense. Sorry bud, not buying that, i can't, it makes zero sense. If you actually wanted to help calm him down you could have had a private conversation with him in PM's. Hey maybe you did! Maybe Dobey kept being an ass! Always a possibility. Does that make your, or anyone else whos doing this garbage justified? Nope.

If dobey is indeed destined to be banned from this forum for his own bad behavior, then the system will work itself out, and over time he will get whats coming his way. But for you, and others who have been doing this stupid crap in an attempt to get him banned. Im sorry, but its way worse, and way more disruptive to the forum itself than anything Dobey has done.

The fact that with all this work you and the others have put in to attempt to get him banned so far as failed just shows that not everyone on this forum has a problem with dobey, just this small kliq group. The fact these people, and yourself, would cause this much disruption and chaos, over this just shows your just trying to satisfy your ego, you don't really care about this forum. If you did, you wouldn't lower yourself to this behavior. Some of the others, i expect it, and don't expect they will ever grow out of it.

But yeah, i thought you where different than that for sure.

IP: Logged
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
No more than I think any unsolicited preaching. Message is different, but I think both are covered under the first amendment. You find genocide offense. I find people knocking on my door telling me about invisible beings offensive. I don't strike them though.

I think you (and most people) seem to misunderstand the first amendment. It is there to protect people from the government, not to give you the right to go around making ethnic slurs and telling them they all need to die.

There is a difference between being offended and being assaulted. Old ladies going door to door to tell you about their church is not an assault or threat upon your life and everyone like you.

Do the Nazis have to assume actual control and start walking around in uniform, searching your home without warrant, demanding to see your papers, before you think it's defensible to punch them? Do you have to be on your knees with a gun barrel on your skull, before one should be punching a Nazi? Tell me, at what point is it acceptable to you, for a Nazi to get decked?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

The Axis of Evil was destroyed after WW2.

They don't exist anymore except as a fabrication to a few disgruntled youths in Europe. Unless you believe they have a secret moon base, in which case, I can't help there.

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

Yep. You're right. There's no such thing as Nazis any more.

Remember how the Confederacy was quashed 150 years ago? I guess that's why nobody still flies that flag either.

Just because Hitler is dead doesn't mean that there is nobody left who follows the ideologies of white nationalism.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I think you (and most people) seem to misunderstand the first amendment. It is there to protect people from the government, not to give you the right to go around making ethnic slurs and telling them they all need to die.

There is a difference between being offended and being assaulted. Old ladies going door to door to tell you about their church is not an assault or threat upon your life and everyone like you.

Do the Nazis have to assume actual control and start walking around in uniform, searching your home without warrant, demanding to see your papers, before you think it's defensible to punch them? Do you have to be on your knees with a gun barrel on your skull, before one should be punching a Nazi? Tell me, at what point is it acceptable to you, for a Nazi to get decked?

I agree they are not assaulting me, that is your job apparently, to help control the Nazi population. The first amendment gives you the right to say whatever, I understand your words are aren't without repercussions, but you're openly promoting violence, which isn't a right that is protected.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
I agree they are not assaulting me, that is your job apparently, to help control the Nazi population. The first amendment gives you the right to say whatever, I understand your words are aren't without repercussions, but you're openly promoting violence, which isn't a right that is protected.

You are claiming that Nazis have the right to openly promote violence, but nobody has the right to defend against that violence?

No, I'm sorry, but no. Assault is not protected by the first amendment. And again, the first amendment protects you from the government, not private citizens or businesses.

I am not promoting violence. I am promoting self defense, and the defense of the United States from enemies, both foreign and domestic, of which Nazis certainly are.

EDIT: And can you please answer my previous question? At what point in a confrontation with a Nazi do you think it is appropriate to punch them?

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 03-25-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mass genocide? Did someone say mass genocide?

There's even a Swastika.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you (and most people) seem to misunderstand the First Amendment. It is there to protect people from the government, not to give you the right to go around making ethnic slurs and telling them they all need to die.

Do the Nazis have to assume actual control and start walking around in uniform, searching your home without warrant, demanding to see your papers, before you think it's defensible to punch them? Do you have to be on your knees with a gun barrel on your skull, before one should be punching a Nazi?
Tell me, at what point is it acceptable to you, for a Nazi to get decked?

I don't think that there is any need or justification for having specific rules that would grant anyone "extra" latitude or freedom of action in terms of punching out Nazis. Regardless of whether there could be actual laws or ordinances of this kind, or just a general acceptance of this as part of our cultural norms.

There is already a concept in law conveyed by the phrase "Fighting Words".

I have to say, I've never come face to face or directly witnessed any gatherings of modern day Nazis, except as video segments online or on TV, and those video segments were just samples of what it was like--not the entire "rally" from start to finish.

I guess it's not illegal for a group to assemble and have a speaker that advocates for genocide of one kind or another, provided that the speaker(s) are talking about it in a general or theoretical way, and do not go so far as to say anything along the lines of "Let's start right now. Find someone who is Jewish, or Catholic, or has a "foreign" or "immigrant" or "off-white" look about them and harm them (or harm their property)."

Am I "wrong"..?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-25-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Ray from Yorkshire too?

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Am I "wrong"..?

Well, I find it quite insane to claim that Nazis promoting violence against entire ethnicities is somehow protected by the first amendment, or "only theoretical," and yet somehow saying that "Nazis deserve being clocked" is so offensive to some on here, and somehow not protected by the first amendment as well.

Nazis/White Nationalists: "Blacks need to be forced out of existence."
Me: "Nazis/White Nationalists deserve it when they get clocked."

How is this first statement somehow more defensible as "free speech" than the second statement? Even trying to equate them is a logical fallacy. They are nowhere near equal.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are claiming that Nazis have the right to openly promote violence, but nobody has the right to defend against that violence?

No, I'm sorry, but no. Assault is not protected by the first amendment. And again, the first amendment protects you from the government, not private citizens or businesses.

I am not promoting violence. I am promoting self defense, and the defense of the United States from enemies, both foreign and domestic, of which Nazis certainly are.

EDIT: And can you please answer my previous question? At what point in a confrontation with a Nazi do you think it is appropriate to punch them?

Them promoting it is fine. Until they act upon it. That isn't fine. Answer and rebuttal, not that either is necessary as you aren't rational or open to changing you vantage point.

I think you should actively seeking these people out and assault them, we can then see if the courts agree if I am right or you are.
I won't be discussing this with you any further.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been shouted down so many times on this forum I have started coming back less and less.

I found some gold though..

This is just too sweet, here is a thread from two years ago talking about how on O/T we shouldn't be using the negs to silence people, because he was getting negs..

No where else can you have a bunch of threads on anything, and have people that don't agree with your opinions on subjects, give you -neg's on the rating system..
over your opinion/stance on a subject..
not all that shocking with todays society that tries to silence opinions and facts that doesn't fit their agenda/thinking...

And then here is a thread from last month, from the same guy, discussing with someone else how Dobey and I should be voted off the Island.

He then drops this amazing two lines

REALLY.. it's a joke thread.. are you snowflakes that thin skinned..
Funny thing is only one is calling other members Nazi's.. and every other name under the sun..

I will say, I appreciate the amount of people speaking up for me..

Blackrams, Blacktree , theBdub, and others

All of these people I have disagreed with on this forum, but it is just that, a disagreement.

However, E.Furgal, Roger, MidEngineManiac, 82 T/A, and Randye call out "snowflake liberals" "libtard" "tolerant left" and are general dicks to people with other viewpoints.
I even remember Blackrams telling me "Threedog, you are reaching here"(which I was to an extent), and the next comment being from MidEngineManiac being "Don't use logic, it makes lefties brains hurt". I would like to have a conversation with Blackrams, but the trash around him makes it really hard. Link here

Seriously? What is the point of even talking about anything if every other comment is an insult?

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-25-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
I have been shouted down so many times on this forum I have started coming back less and less.

Is "Threedog" a reincarnation of FlyinFieros..?

Seriously, " bro' "... I "hear" you.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Well not everyone else here is jumping on the bash this man wagon, but you are. So i guess your not like "every man here" are you? I mean seriously man? I'm honestly not trying to offend you, but i know your a fan of logic, and being logical. Joining in with the group to help bash and further enrage dobey does not make you "like every man here".. It makes you like a few men here, the child like ones. Hey, i get it, he called you some names you don't like. (as if thats not a daily occurrence by many of the kliq members here) It pissed you off, i get it. Had a chance to be the bigger, more mature adult about it.. Decided to join in with the kiddies instead.

Yet your idea of trying to get him to "calm down" is to join in on the bashing, and create yet ANOTHER thread baiting and calling him out? lol.. Yeah, that's real logical, and makes total sense. Sorry bud, not buying that, i can't, it makes zero sense. If you actually wanted to help calm him down you could have had a private conversation with him in PM's. Hey maybe you did! Maybe Dobey kept being an ass! Always a possibility. Does that make your, or anyone else whos doing this garbage justified? Nope.

If dobey is indeed destined to be banned from this forum for his own bad behavior, then the system will work itself out, and over time he will get whats coming his way. But for you, and others who have been doing this stupid crap in an attempt to get him banned. Im sorry, but its way worse, and way more disruptive to the forum itself than anything Dobey has done.

The fact that with all this work you and the others have put in to attempt to get him banned so far as failed just shows that not everyone on this forum has a problem with dobey, just this small kliq group. The fact these people, and yourself, would cause this much disruption and chaos, over this just shows your just trying to satisfy your ego, you don't really care about this forum. If you did, you wouldn't lower yourself to this behavior. Some of the others, i expect it, and don't expect they will ever grow out of it.

But yeah, i thought you where different than that for sure.

Please stop with your holier than thou. You've got an innumerable number of asinine posts on Pennocks throughout the years, you're in no condition to classify people.

I've already explained. I'm a big fan of tough love, that's how I was raised. It's the only way you can raise a spoiled brat not to be a spoiled brat.

Once I realized he wasn't going to take a hiatus and chill (I tried), I figured I'd help him along his journey.

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

Yep. You're right. There's no such thing as Nazis any more.

Remember how the Confederacy was quashed 150 years ago? I guess that's why nobody still flies that flag either.

Just because Hitler is dead doesn't mean that there is nobody left who follows the ideologies of white nationalism.

Oh Dobey... I don't even know what to say to this. What about my previous post doesn't address this or make sense to you? For the love of God...

However, E.Furgal, Roger, MidEngineManiac, 82 T/A, and Randye call out "snowflake liberals" "libtard" "tolerant left" and are general dicks to people with other viewpoints.

Please, find a thread or comment I posted where I called someone a "libtard," or any of those other names?

I called myself a snowflake, because I am. There is no one else out there like me, even if they tried, it's not intentional... it's just the way it is.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A person may be a nazi, but you cannot ever just go up to a person and punch them in the face.

Besides dobey, who here believes that it is within law to punch another in the face due to political views?

Does anyone here besides dobey think that I am a nazi?

Dobey believes that I am a nazi, and should be punched in the face. Is that legal?

Really, who gives a crap. No one here will ever punch me in the face. Feel free to rate me accordingly, but not a single one of you here has the ballz to punch me in the kisser.

Jonesy... Hmm, you seem to enter a thread to just biatch about conservatives. So, what are you offering?

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What doesn't make since about your "previous post" is that it's complete nonsense.

You were just being an immature condescending brat, and declared that Nazis don't exist any more.

What about my previous post is it exactly that YOU do not understand?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

A person may be a nazi, but you cannot ever just go up to a person and punch them in the face.

Besides dobey, who here believes that it is within law to punch another in the face due to political views?

Does anyone here besides dobey think that I am a nazi?

Dobey believes that I am a nazi, and should be punched in the face. Is that legal?

Really, who gives a crap. No one here will ever punch me in the face. Feel free to rate me accordingly, but not a single one of you here has the ballz to punch me in the kisser.

Jonesy... Hmm, you seem to enter a thread to just biatch about conservatives. So, what are you offering?

Are you really that illiterate? Again, that is not what I said at all. I get it, you are incapable of understanding rational arguments, and must get so emotional about everything, and take it to the extreme. So much so that you feel the need to defend Nazis.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you really that illiterate? Again, that is not what I said at all. I get it, you are incapable of understanding rational arguments, and must get so emotional about everything, and take it to the extreme. So much so that you feel the need to defend Nazis.

Wow! Where did I defend nazi? I defended citizens.

You take shat to the extreme dobey. It is impossible for you to be friendly with us. ****, even I have tried to treat you nice, show you respect, and you still just call most of us names and say we are nazis. I get it, you are angry. But your sweet. Blaming me for your anger does no one any good.

Enjoy your day.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will say, I appreciate the amount of people speaking up for me..

Blackrams blackrams, Blacktree , theBdub, and others

All of these people I have disagreed with on this forum, but it is just that, a disagreement.

OK, I can't speak for anyone else but, I've been closely watching my mail and have never received that Coupon for a Free Dairy Queen Blizzard that I felt was implied if I spoke well of you.

I do ignore some people because, they put themselves on my ignore list. While I may not agree with you on several (one hell of a lot) things, you've not been insulting or called anyone names that I'm aware of. I assure you, I know it's not easy but, one should exercise a little common sense and courtesy if one expects to see receive it. To my knowledge, you have done that (even though you're wrong on most of what you post)

In a short number of posts from now, I'm sure someone will be upset by my signature line (again). To paraphrase a movie line, "Quite Frankly, I don't give a damn.

OK Now, where's my Blizzard...................
Edited: Made a slight correction to your post.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

The next thing you know, they'll be using motorized vehicles to mow down pedestrians. Wait, that's already happening. OK, ban vehicles......

If you wish to upset a Conservative, lie to him.
If you wish to upset a Liberal, tell him the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-25-2017).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Well dobass is a dumba$$, sooooo

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Half the screen area taken up by every one of my posts is just "boilerplate". My forum signature. I do it that way so that I do not forget whatever it is that I thought was so significant that it justified becoming a signature that I append on to every one of my posts.

Now, what was I going to say here, as far as the discussion that was going on in this thread? Seems to have slipped my mind. No big deal. It wasn't as important as my signature.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …

The next thing you know, they'll be using motorized vehicles to mow down pedestrians. Wait, that's already happening. OK, ban vehicles......

I hear ya, bro'.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-25-2017).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I hear ya, bro'.

Well, there ya have it.

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What doesn't make since about your "previous post" is that it's complete nonsense.

You were just being an immature condescending brat, and declared that Nazis don't exist any more.

What about my previous post is it exactly that YOU do not understand?

So you haven't chilled then.

Ok, Dobey... you have officially worn me out. I don't even care anymore... I'd have to be a complete idiot to keep this up with you.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm standing in line at Chipotle. God...I hate standing in line for this crap, but my girlfriend likes it. And she's pissed off at me to boot. Why I do these things I'll never know...
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ate at Chipotle's Grill once.

Never again.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

I'm standing in line at Chipotle. God...I hate standing in line for this crap, but my girlfriend likes it. And she's pissed off at me to boot. Why I do these things I'll never know...

I refuse to stand in lines for non-necessary things like food or entertainment... I just flat out refuse. It's not that I think my time is more valuable than others, I just value my time more than others do.

If my wife wants to go somewhere to eat, and it's a place that we can't make a reservation, I'll drive there, but if there's a line coming out of the door, I won't even stop... "Pick another place Erica..."
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Pick another place Erica..."

Erica? Nah, couldn't be......................

------------------
Ron

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you haven't chilled then.

Ok, Dobey... you have officially worn me out. I don't even care anymore... I'd have to be a complete idiot to keep this up with you.

OK. So you clearly don't care about facts. You just want to push your nonsense and only people who take your BS by the shovel full are apparently "chilled."

You are a riot man. You keep condescending and coming with this nonsense, and then claim those who disagree with you are the ones that are out of line.

You need to go put a lime in a coconut already.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's nonsense. No single person can get another member banned.
You have ONE vote. I have ONE vote, and so does everyone else.
None of us get multiple ratings "votes" on anyone else. At least to my knowledge.
"dobey" did NOT get that flaming red ratings bar for any other reason than enough individuals on this forum gave him their own singular negative vote.
Nobody tells me if or how to rate another member. Accordingly, I have never attempted to coerce anyone else's vote. If you think that you have evidence that I have, present it.
Absent that evidence, are you proposing that Todd, (TA) , me or anyone else has some imaginary power to make others "vote" they way we want them to against their own will?

Yes, you're absolutely correct. "the system will work itself out, and over time he will get whats coming his way"
and the system seems to be working just fine so far.

While we are on this particular subject, I also noted that my own total number of ratings went back to 163 from 164 and the trend indicator moved back toward the right,
This is also not the first time that I have observed this. it has happened several times.
One explanation for this is precisely what has been suggested in other threads; phony / multiple "sockpuppet" user accounts.

Fortunately the system, or Cliff Pennock himself, appears to periodically police that as I haven't noted any recent bans or heard anyone speak of any.
So once again; "the system will work itself out over time"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-26-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

That is baloney.
You have started numerous threads and proposed outlandish or even intentionally false propositions, (e.g. "Trump lied about asking for military vehicles", or that the *net neutrality* legislation was primarily about ISPs selling personal data). Then you get challenged on your rhetoric. You are asked very pointed questions which you refuse to answer directly. You fail to factually support your claims and then invariably you just walk away from the debate only to pop up again in a new thread later and start the entire process over again.

Nobody "shouted you down" young fella. There was never any attempt to silence you. I think you're just having difficulty accepting the fact that the majority here don't share or value many of your positions or opinions and that you WILL be challenged on them.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2017 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can really hear many of you. Again, and again, and again, and again I will give him a shot and not name call or incite. But... I cannot offer more than that. If that is not acceptable, then feel free to use the ratings system to remove me from the playing field.

Enjoy your day.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2017 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No recent bans? ITR Sol was recently banned. Why was that? He was more decent than several of the people who are still here, yet he has been silenced.

Yes, Threedog has been "shouted down" multiple times, as have I and anyone else who doesn't conform to the hard right's ideology on here.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As expected. I stayed away for a few days to see what happens and find nothing changed...same couple of morons having all kinds of problems with everyone else. Im thinking maybe Jasons right...just stirring up as much as he can to get banned for some kind of point.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please, find a thread or comment I posted where I called someone a "libtard," or any of those other names?

I called myself a snowflake, because I am. There is no one else out there like me, even if they tried, it's not intentional... it's just the way it is.

You literally started this thread, with the soul purpose of going after and shaming someone.
Here you are claiming I am someone else. link

Congratulations! You have not specifically used the word "libtard", that doesn't absolve you from starting a thread like this..
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You literally started this thread, with the soul purpose of going after and shaming someone.
Here you are claiming I am someone else. link

Congratulations! You have not specifically used the word "libtard", that doesn't absolve you from starting a thread like this..

So cast your ONE vote if you must.
What specific sort of penalty are you expecting for him?
How do YOU expect to be *absolved* from starting threads with the intent to deceive readers on this forum?
How do YOU expect to be *absolved* from the hatred and bigotry that you expressed toward homeless people?
Is his supposed "crime" of greater magnitude than your "crime"?

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

So cast your ONE vote if you must.
What specific sort of penalty are you expecting for him?
How do YOU expect to be *absolved* from starting threads with the intent to deceive readers on this forum?
How do YOU expect to be *absolved* from the hatred and bigotry that you expressed toward homeless people?
Is his supposed "crime" of greater magnitude than your "crime"?

I don't specifically expect anything from anyone.

The conversation was about the toxic atmosphere towards anyone who disagrees with the narrative, so I provide my perspective and the evidence for why I feel this way. The way people are treated discourages any kind of discussion on a topic and chases many away. It is impossible to have a conversation because people are treated like crap.

If this continues, I'd predict everyone with a different viewpoint will leave(like most internet forums..). I liked Pennock's because there were a lot of opinions that were from people who grew up/lived in completely different ways/places than me. I don't ever think that my opinion is 100% without fault. I have learned a lot about other side of the coin from this forum, but the website has shifted from discussion to hate speech, so now conversation feels pointless.

Like I said, I don't expect anything from anyone, I am simply giving my perspective on the forum.

Edit: I should rephrase. I don't expect anything from anyone, but I do hope people read my words and think about them before responding, as I try to do with theirs.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-26-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said, I don't expect anything from anyone, I am simply giving my perspective on the forum.

Edit: I should rephrase. I don't expect anything from anyone, but I do hope people read my words and think about them before responding, as I try to do with theirs.

Quite the contrary son. You most certainly do have very definite expectations from everyone here and you just stated them.

You're just lamenting that you didn't find that familiar "warm, nonjudgmental and inclusive *safe space*" that you are likely used to in the university or within your circle of young, likeminded, leftist friends.

You're on a forum that is overwhelmingly politically, socially and economically *conservative*. Did that fact somehow escape your attention after all this time?
If so, then allow me to be the first to welcome you to the real world. (or at least as close an approximation as an internet car forum like this can be). Other than your mommy and your boyfriend or girlfriend, out here in the real world not many people give a damn about your *feelings* You WILL be challenged, judged and sometimes receive harsh criticism that you don't like. If you can't cope with that here on the *internet*, then I propose that you're going to have a miserable and frustrating life ahead for yourself.

People here do indeed read your words and they do think about them. When you say things like that its hard not to reach the conclusion that you must have some illusion that conservatives are unintellectual and uneducated "knuckle draggers". If so, then again allow me to be the first to disabuse you of that fantasy. Lord knows I try not to be a boastful man, but I'll be happy to compare academic or professional credentials and achievements with you any day.

Do yourself a favor too and stop characterizing anything that you don't like as "hate speech". Save it for the rare times when the full legal meaning of that term actually applies.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-27-2017).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good advice there, threedog.

The world is competitive, and people will put their own interests ahead of yours.

Dale Earnhardt said it this way..."Lead, follow, or get out of the way".

The World has no Safe Spaces, other than those we delude ourselves into believing exist.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please stop with your holier than thou. You've got an innumerable number of asinine posts on Pennocks throughout the years, you're in no condition to classify people.

lol, no offense man, but takes one to know one. I could easily say the same about you over the years. Considering iv don't put up topics related to politics or religion. Sometimes ill post what i consider fun topics, about games, music, ect, in an attempt to chill people out, and maybe have a little fun on the forum instead of all the bickering and B.S. I will admit when i do reply in political topics you and your buddys post, is usually because the topic has gone to crap, because everyone involved in said topic are acting like pricks to each other, and ill call everyone out on it, for being jerks. Usually just trying to get the people involved to just act nicer. If that makes me "asinine" then guilty as charged. Iv never started a topic to bait and berate anyone, so what does that make you? Yeah, maybe we're both guilty of that holier than thou thing just a bit eh?

But your idea of "helping him along his journey", is to pour gas on a bonfire.. Sounds a little asinine don't it? Just a little i think, but hey man, its cool, you be you.

But its all good man, no hard feelings here. You feel justified in your behavior, that's all that matters. And i feel just as justified too call you guys out when you and your friends or anyone else, act like jerks, iv called dobey out too, in this very topic for acting so silly.. So where both good. Its your opinion, and your sharing it, and i respect it, even if i don't agree with you on this particular issue. Not like i would give you a neg over it. Oh wait look, my little arrow shifted to the left a little bit, I guess you don't feel the same.. Can't say I'm exactly shocked

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 03-27-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol, no offense man, but takes one to know one. I could easily say the same about you over the years. Considering iv don't put up topics related to politics or religion. Sometimes ill post what i consider fun topics, about games, music, ect, in an attempt to chill people out, and maybe have a little fun on the forum instead of all the bickering and B.S. I will admit when i do reply in political topics you and your buddys post, is usually because the topic has gone to crap, because everyone involved in said topic are acting like pricks to each other, and ill call everyone out on it, for being jerks. Usually just trying to get the people involved to just act nicer. If that makes me "asinine" then guilty as charged. Iv never started a topic to bait and berate anyone, so what does that make you? Yeah, maybe we're both guilty of that holier than thou thing just a bit eh?

But your idea of "helping him along his journey", is to pour gas on a bonfire.. Sounds a little asinine don't it? Just a little i think, but hey man, its cool, you be you.

But its all good man, no hard feelings here. You feel justified in your behavior, that's all that matters. And i feel just as justified too call you guys out when you and your friends or anyone else, act like jerks, iv called dobey out too, in this very topic for acting so silly.. So where both good. Its your opinion, and your sharing it, and i respect it, even if i don't agree with you on this particular issue. Not like i would give you a neg over it. Oh wait look, my little arrow shifted to the left a little bit, I guess you don't feel the same.. Can't say I'm exactly shocked

I politely refer to you, these words of great wisdom that were once spoken on Pennocks:

You're on a forum that is overwhelmingly politically, socially and economically *conservative*. Did that fact somehow escape your attention after all this time?
If so, then allow me to be the first to welcome you to the real world. (or at least as close an approximation as an internet car forum like this can be). Other than your mommy and your boyfriend or girlfriend, out here in the real world not many people give a damn about your *feelings* You WILL be challenged, judged and sometimes receive harsh criticism that you don't like. If you can't cope with that here on the *internet*, then I propose that you're going to have a miserable and frustrating life ahead for yourself.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never have a problem with anyone stating an opinion on anything. I state MY opinion on anything any way I want to. The problems start when someone says THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH CORRECT ANSWERS. For example, I have all kinds of problems with blacks personally that I dont cause, so Im entitled to my opinion, which is a dislike and distrust of them. If someone else never has a problem, thats fine for them...dont mean anything to me. I dont like black cars myself, but I have no problem with anyone else having a car any color they want, including black. Just dont say something stupid like only gays drive green cars. Your opinion is YOU dont like green cars but no right to say something like that. I like Trump and you may not. Your entitled to say you dont like him. What your not entitled to is spew a bunch of crap degrading everyone else who does without being called out. ive never given anyone a neg, regardless how much I disliked them...just because they had an opinion I disagreed with.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-27-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock