Started on: 02-05-2015 03:57 PM
Replies: 98 (1924 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 02-07-2015 08:11 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No where else can you have a bunch of threads on anything, and have people that don't agree with your opinions on subjects, give you -neg's on the rating system..
over your opinion/stance on a subject..
not all that shocking with todays society that tries to silence opinions and facts that doesn't fit their agenda/thinking...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what are you getting at?
Good place? Bad place?

Kinda looks like you are just being a whiney ass ***** . Not sure.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think your negs come from your condescending tones, Not so much your opinions on an actual subject.
In my opinion.
When you try and are civil alot of detailed and useful opinion is in your posts.
You are neutral in my ratings, but this thread may not help things for you.
Again, just my obervations and opinion.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

No where else can you have a bunch of threads on anything, and have people that don't agree with your opinions on subjects, give you -neg's on the rating system..
not all that shocking with todays society that tries to silence opinions and facts that doesn't fit their agenda/thinking...

Not everyone is like this.

YOu came into my thread today, TOTALLY unannounced, and gave your opinion (and suggested I consider all angles). And I gave you a + for that, partly because your red bar made me a little sad, and partly because you weren't a d1ck about your opinion.

Not sure what you've said elsewhere which 'earned' you your red, I haven't seen anything, or recall anything you said. Also gave out a few other +'s out today, because I realize I haven't really done that to a few of the newer folks (a bunch of you already have +'s from my old account, and I didn't want to be naughty by giving multiple +'s...)

It was kinda cute to watch your arrow-thingie go towards the green after I rated you. It allowed me to clear my mind of all the terrible, awful things I have done today. Hafta figure out what to do to get me through the night...

*lustfully eyeballs a few other ratings bars...*

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 02-05-2015).]

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I think your negs come from your condescending tones, Not so much your opinions on an actual subject.
In my opinion.
When you try and are civil alot of detailed and useful opinion is in your posts.

People use the rating system differently but I think it takes some effort to motivation someone to give a negative. No doubt repeated annoyance motivates some. I don't see how someone can be "silenced" because it takes a bazillion negs to throw someone off.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 02-05-2015).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

*lustfully eyeballs a few other ratings bars...*

Just threw you a + for the followup on the 2nd grade teacher topic. Handled well.

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had already given you a + when I saw all the red in your bar. The rest of you are all rated + by me as well although your bars don't need it. I always wonder where my negs come from. Probably from when I was unaware that I was offending someone. Might help if the person who negs would explain why to me so that I can reconsider my ways. Or not. Some people here wear their negs as a badge of honor.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

In my opinion.

I second this.

I distribute negs to condescending, know-it-all types who purposely and purposefully pervert what I have to say. This is a bit of a problem for me, as everyone is made in God's image, though, in my opinion, they don't deserve to have been. He extends His Grace to them, where I have difficulty doing so. He's right, I'm wrong, but I'm learning. For the moment, then, I will still give negs to self righteous jerks.

OTOH, there are many people here that I disagree with, and, as far as I can tell in a white type on blue background world, we hold each other in mutual respect. These people will argue with me vehemently on subjects that I am just as passionate about, but we seem to do so in a way that avoids demeaning one another. Many of the same individuals will often be the first, despite an argument in one thread, to offer assistance with a wholly separate issue in another. These people merit pluses.

The rating system was put in place as a sort of self governance on PFF, and, while not perfect, thus far, it has worked well.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blue background? It's grey, or gray. You people in Mass are crazy. Probably too close to Steve in Maine. Respectfully, PD.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Thanks to Ed's handy work, the kitty really has taken a pounding".
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
So what are you getting at?
Good place? Bad place?

Kinda looks like you are just being a whiney ass ***** . Not sure.

, .
T/OT ain't for pussies, .

... people that don't agree with your opinions on subjects, give you neg's on the rating system ... over your opinion/stance on a subject ...

That's your story and your sticking to it ? I haven't agreed with your opinions but I have not negged you. I don't agree with a lot of opinions and I biatch about it to them. No one will deny I am not confrontational. All of my ratings are from T/OT.
It's not what you say, it's how you say it. I have not seen any disrespectful posts by you. I would almost doubt you got negged in T/OT.
True story. A now banned member thought he had an inoculation from being banned by his T/OT antics, because of his green bar strength from Tech. "Thought" being the key word. Even though he was right.
It's a crazy world. Be glad to be in it, .

PFF
System Bot
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, you really should try one of these here new fangled color monitors!

I type on gray, just like you, but then it shows up on one of two shades of blue!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps not. Then again, you will always get a plus from some for having the balls to step into the lion's den, .
Plus to you.
Now, tell us, inquiring minds want to know. Where/why did you get all that red ?
Did you think you, and your opinions, were gonna come over to T/OT and erase it, ?
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PD, Two Shades of Blue? Hmmm, sounds like a novel idea.

Originally posted by cliffw:

No one will deny I am not confrontational.

Ray Otton needs to talk to you about clarity.

[This message has been edited by heybjorn (edited 02-05-2015).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:
Ray Otton needs to talk to you about clarity.

Do you think it will help ?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a novel idea, a naval idea:

Uh, confrontational?

What's up with that?

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 02-05-2015).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, but I can dream, can't I?
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know what, I had a whole reply typed up but I decided it wasn't worth the possible way you'd take it. Besides it's nothing I hadn't posted before in threads similar to this.

So, I will just say that you have been and still are a neutral in my rating.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, Mr. E. Furgal,

I remember post-conversing with you on some O/T topics, and then you checked yourself out of O/T quite some time ago.

And just the other day (it seems), you reemerge with your first new post in O/T, after a long hiatus.

I welcome all posters.

Just curious, if there was something specific that motivated you to reemerge here.
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was a 17 year cycle.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it.
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

I thought it was a 17 year cycle.

Nah, that's them thar see-kader fellers that do that...

TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Nah, that's them thar see-kader fellers that do that...

Oh, my bad.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I told you in tech that I understood the red.

I don't know about OT, but you came across like a prick in Tech. At least, you did in my thread. You might be a bottomless fountain of knowledge for all I know. But when you come into a thread in tech and make proclamations like you did, insulting the technical abilities of just about everyone in the thread, (especially given the high level of competence of some of the posters) your message gets lost, and you get negged. In your defense, you aren't the only one who does that, but that doesn't make it OK. Oddly, It seems that some of the most knowledgeable people in tech come across as abrasive and intolerant of what they perceive as a lack of knowledge.
Referring to that thread, you could very well have been right that *some* of the people who had problems may not have set up their carb correctly, and I might even have been one of them. But coming across like an arrogant condescending dick doesn't win you any friends, no matter how smart you might be. I would look there as a possible source if you're seeing some added red.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

I told you in tech that I understood the red.

I don't know about OT, but you came across like a prick in Tech. At least, you did in my thread. You might be a bottomless fountain of knowledge for all I know. But when you come into a thread in tech and make proclamations like you did, insulting the technical abilities of just about everyone in the thread, (especially given the high level of competence of some of the posters) your message gets lost, and you get negged. In your defense, you aren't the only one who does that, but that doesn't make it OK. Oddly, It seems that some of the most knowledgeable people in tech come across as abrasive and intolerant of what they perceive as a lack of knowledge.
Referring to that thread, you could very well have been right that *some* of the people who had problems may not have set up their carb correctly, and I might even have been one of them. But coming across like an arrogant condescending dick doesn't win you any friends, no matter how smart you might be. I would look there as a possible source if you're seeing some added red.

Yeah, pretty much what the post I wrote was about but decided not to post. Not necessarily the specific post mentioned here, more a general way of posting. I didn't post it because I have not read enough posts from him to judge how he comes across to others and didn't want him or others to take the post the wrong way.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 02-05-2015).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** you, that's why.

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 02-05-2015).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I don't argue with anyone in this area and I'm very helpful so can I get some positives too?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Hey I don't argue with anyone in this area and I'm very helpful so can I get some positives too?

You smell like rotted goats milk and you are all wrong, you couldn't help but troll this thread could you?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

You smell like rotted goats milk and you are all wrong, you couldn't help but troll this thread could you?

Love you too
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See what your missing out on?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How your attitude comes across is a big deciding factor.
I have no doubt that I have earned some of my red, and sometimes they just show up?
The system does not offer reasons for ratings or even what topic they came from.

Mayb
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Maybe a person with a significant negative rating should be banned from the section that they got the negatives?
If they don't do well in OT but have great info in Tech, they should not be banned totally from PFF because of a political thread and we loose a good source of information and knowledge from Tech.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Maybe a person with a significant negative rating should be banned from the section that they got the negatives?
If they don't do well in OT but have great info in Tech, they should not be banned totally from PFF because of a political thread and we loose a good source of information and knowledge from Tech.

Now that's a very good suggestion. I think some have been banned with that scenario.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Blue background? It's grey, or gray. You people in Mass are crazy. Probably too close to Steve in Maine. Respectfully, PD.

On my screen, the background is a blue with a "tint" of gray..
now your post that I gave quoted here is in a box that is gray..
and the box I typed this in is a charcoal..

but yes we people in MASS, are crazy,, We are not nicknamed massholes for nothing.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or maybe they should just stay out of OT(or whatever section)Learn to deal with other human beings? There are a few people that are no longer here and that I miss but is it THAT hard to control yourself?

Anyone can have a "bad day"(or a bad thread) but few, if any were banned due to that...it was ongoing and painful/sad to witness...

Enjoy your weekend, everyone...
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is true...
but the neg's caused in this section shouldn't get a person banned in the first place,nevermind this section. only using cuss words, and hate, Not because that persons views are not in lock step with the majority of the group..
to many (and not just here) take the written word,comment,opinion, that doesn't jive with their thoughts on that subject, as a personal attack.. And get all offended, not because the post was a directed personal bash towards them personally, but that they took it as such..
The rating system is like highschool, if you don't follow the pack, you're voted off the island (cliques).
The rating system in the mall part of the forum is great.. as it's less likely people will +/- a person unless they bought from them..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:

I second this.

I distribute negs to condescending, know-it-all types who purposely and purposefully pervert what I have to say. This is a bit of a problem for me, as everyone is made in God's image, though, in my opinion, they don't deserve to have been. He extends His Grace to them, where I have difficulty doing so. He's right, I'm wrong, but I'm learning. For the moment, then, I will still give negs to self righteous jerks.

so, those that are not a writing major, that can set the tone with a few well placed words, or a person that tends to be blunt.. are "purposely and purposefully pervert what you have to say"
can you please, define what that means?? in your words and your thinking ,not the wiki def.
I've always been blunt.. being blunt and disrespectful are not one and the same..

fierodriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodriverSend a Private Message to fierodriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

I don't know about OT, but you came across like a prick in Tech. At least, you did in my thread. You might be a bottomless fountain of knowledge for all I know. But when you come into a thread in tech and make proclamations like you did, insulting the technical abilities of just about everyone in the thread, (especially given the high level of competence of some of the posters) your message gets lost, and you get negged.

THIS ^

x1000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..get all offended, not because the post was a directed personal bash towards them personally, but that they took it as such..
The rating system in the mall part of the forum is great.. as it's less likely people will +/- a person unless they bought from them..

If thats how youd like to see it you could think of OT as selling yourself?
I wouldnt hold it agianst someone for negging me if they witness me be "being a prick" to someone else.
It would seem like it is just luck to have less witnesses to prickyness result in less negs.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Perhaps not. Then again, you will always get a plus from some for having the balls to step into the lion's den, .
Plus to you.
Now, tell us, inquiring minds want to know. Where/why did you get all that red ?
Did you think you, and your opinions, were gonna come over to T/OT and erase it, ?

Oh, no. I never thought this thread would erase it..
and 99% of the neg's came from this o/t area.. some from tech, when you don't agree with a person, and even when you put out the facts, and your reasoning for your thought on the subject.. many take it as a personal bash. like in a thread on carb's.. I asked one that posted in it, if they ever tested the brand they think is the "bomb" with a wideband o2 sensor, or if their meaning of it works all the time out of the box with no tuning to them means it(engine) starts and runs.. He took it as a personal bash.. it wasn't.. it was asking what he uses to quantify "works out of the box" .
another took issue with a reply,of theirs that was a reply of mine above that one of his , his post was a photo of an intake with the words " REALLY,this intake,sideways, then the photo and then "do tell"
my reply was blunt, asking him to reread my post, and learn what a single plane intake is, cause if he read my post,and understood what a single plane intake was, he shouldn't have replied to it with a phot of a dual plane intake.. of course that started off fireworks.. How dare I ask a person to reread my post , I didn't add the words single plane just to add word count to the post.. He misread my post, or didn't bother with reading the details in it.. sure My reply to it was blunt.. as he tried to dismiss my post on how to fix the issue with a post with wise arse wording, and a photo of a different type intake.. it be like posting a photo of a v6 in a v8 thread..
but most of the negs are from this area,, how can one tell, when you post only in this area, and the rating count goes up, and the color strip gets longer.. most of it is from 2011 and why I steered clear of the o/t forum. but being stuck home on medical leave, I came on over to have things to read,post,have conversations about.. and shockingly, the rating colors and count got bigger, and why I started this thread..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock