Sale on fastback repair lenses by Slammed
Started on: 12-06-2016 01:15 PM
Replies: 260 (9202 views)
Last post by: MFord1993 on 02-23-2017 09:14 PM
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are waiting for more wacko from Wacko Jacko. Or: Maybe Wacko Jacko will post some more Wacko. Or: We are waiting for Wacko Jacko to post more Wacko
IP: Logged
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2017 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to update this with a couple of facts.

Nothing has arrived, and I still have not had any replies to my requests for new tracking numbers.
If when I get home tomorrow, and I do not have the product, or new tracking numbers, I will be requesting a refund......

Slammed?

Like I have said in the past, I would rather have the lenses, but it is what it is now.
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2017 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

I just wanted to update this with a couple of facts.

Nothing has arrived, and I still have not had any replies to my requests for new tracking numbers.
If when I get home tomorrow, and I do not have the product, or new tracking numbers, I will be requesting a refund......

Slammed?

Like I have said in the past, I would rather have the lenses, but it is what it is now.

Update?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is the 24th, the day I was told I should have my tail lights (not just the repair lenses, but the whole assembly) and I really am disappointed that they are not here.

No further communication, so I will be going to my PayPal and escalating this to ask for a refund for non delivery.

Slammed, I have really been pulling for you and am truly disappointed that this did not work out.

Like I said, it is what it is now, and almost 6 weeks should have been enough to resolve this.

I wanted so much to post pictures of everything, but that is just not in the cards as far as I can see.
On to the OEM ones local to me.

I still wish you the best, and hope everything works out for you.

Dave
a.k.a. railshot

Edit: forgot a t in not. lol

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 01-24-2017).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today is the 24th, the day I was told I should have my tail lights (not just the repair lenses, but the whole assembly) and I really am disappointed that they are not here.

No further communication, so I will be going to my PayPal and escalating this to ask for a refund for non delivery.

Slammed, I have really been pulling for you and am truly disappointed that this did not work out.

Like I said, it is what it is now, and almost 6 weeks should have been enough to resolve this.

I wanted so much to post pictures of everything, but that is just not in the cards as far as I can see.
On to the OEM ones local to me.

I still wish you the best, and hope everything works out for you.

Dave
a.k.a. railshot

Edit: forgot a t in not. lol

And, Scene.
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, there was a somewhat long wait, Yes, communication was wanting.....But I got them! They look great and I'm glad she makes them. It all depends How badly you want them!
Part of law of supply and demand!
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vitog44:

Yes, there was a somewhat long wait, Yes, communication was wanting.....But I got them! They look great and I'm glad she makes them. It all depends How badly you want them!

I have to be honest, I am still holding out that they will be sent.
All it will take is an email, with real tracking numbers, and I will stop my request for a refund.

If that does happen, I will post a picture of myself with the GT, in my favorite "Walmart shopping attire"... how is that for motivation?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to be honest, I am still holding out that they will be sent.
All it will take is an email, with real tracking numbers, and I will stop my request for a refund.

If that does happen, I will post a picture of myself with the GT, in my favorite "Walmart shopping attire"... how is that for motivation?

Well, I don't see them for sale on eBay any more (at least for now). If you and a few others have opened claims, it's likely they're unable to take any more payments while these claims are pending (at least I would hope they can't). It doesn't exactly fit the "I'm making a crap-ton of money" claim, especially if you factor in that their website is down, and they've already had to switch their eBay user name once now. It wouldn't surprise me if they popped up under another user name there, with a different PayPal account attached to it.

I have to be honest, this really blows. I wanted this to work out well. I wanted to see this slammed redeem themselves and for the community catch a single damn break. The behavior is pretty easy to interpret though. They would rather fight with people than talk with their customers, and will go on the offensive if anyone calls their actions and statements into question. I've seen this behavior many times before, and it's never really ended well. Sorry guys, I hope you're able to either get what you paid for or be refunded. I sure as hell wouldn't let slammed make the decision on which is more appropriate for you at this point though. Good luck.
regal7point5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for regal7point5Send a Private Message to regal7point5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am quite disappointed with the whole thing. These were parts the community could really use, and eager buyers. I am still hanging on my header purchase and have an open Paypal claim since 1/11, with no seller communication with Paypal. On my last PM here with Slammed, I was promised a refund by Thursday last week, but it is 3 whole business days later with nothing. I really was holding out hope, but the claim is likely going to have to take its course. All I can say to everyone is be careful, and make sure you have all your bases covered if filing a claim.
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vitog44:

No part of "The law of supply and demand" fits how this person or group of people have done business. Avoidance, constantly failing to deliver on multiple promises (AKA Lies), refusing refunds, closing or having e-bay accounts closed to avoid responsibility and of course never knowing who or what you are communicating with is simply inexcusable. The fact that some here simply fail to believe this person or persons will never change for the better is at best sad if not laughable. You can bet that they are laughing at you right now.

I again suggest that the only way to safely purchase any item from the slammed group (lenses - 4cyl header - 3d rendered interior) cannot be done dealing directly with this shyster or group of shysters. They will not change. Until the product(s) they profess to be able to make is deliver in bulk to a reputable vendor for redistribution JUST SO NO.
Stop making yourself look foolish.
regal7point5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for regal7point5Send a Private Message to regal7point5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As long as buyers are purchasing through Paypal as a payment for goods (NOT gift), they are protected. Everything was resolved in my case today with Paypal.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.....I THINK IVE HEARD THAT BEFORE
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by regal7point5:

As long as buyers are purchasing through Paypal as a payment for goods (NOT gift), they are protected. Everything was resolved in my case today with Paypal.

By PayPal or because Slammed issued a refund?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016
One thing to remember guys, if there's no available money to recover, PayPal may not award a refund. You might have to instruct your bank or credit card to do a chargeback, which TAKES the money back from PayPal and forces them to seek reimbursement from Slammed. All Slammed has to do is close their account to stop PayPal from retrieving money on your behalf. Just a heads up. As a matter of fact, IIRC a member had that happen with Dallas back when he was screwing people over.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 01-25-2017).]

regal7point5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for regal7point5Send a Private Message to regal7point5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

By PayPal or because Slammed issued a refund?

By PayPal. The time expired for Slammed/PlasticVac to respond to the case (1/24 cutoff). I called PayPal today and simply asked what the status was as nothing was showing in my account yet. They simply said "we have awarded in your favor due to no response from seller and no proof anything product was ever sent.". I refreshed my browser while in my PayPal account on the phone with them, and the money was credited that quickly.

However, I am not sure if that is because Slammed/PlasticVac had money in the account, or if PayPal credited me and they will have to pursue the seller in collections.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One thing to remember guys, if there's no available money to recover, PayPal may not award a refund. You might have to instruct your bank or credit card to do a chargeback, which TAKES the money back from PayPal and forces them to seek reimbursement...

I don't recall ever reading that as a condition of Paypal. Regardless, it's why I use a credit card, only, to back up my Paypal account.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally received my set of lenses. took 10 days to get shipped from coast to coast via UPS the label states clearly it was sent 1/17 despite my order nearly 4 week earlier. Regardless of customer service the product is real, appears good quality and I believe they will install just as advertised over the broken set i have and for all intents will appear "new" There is maybe some issue with the corner trimming when i get to the install point I will try to repost pics to see how that comes out

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much like migs above, I too finally received my lenses today!

[TL : DR] You already know this story...

According to tracking, mine were en-route for 8 days (9 if you count Sunday). For reference, I asked on 12/7/16 if they had sorted out any inventory and shipping issues, and was told that there was a 3 day turn time for paint/dry/shipping. I sent payment that day. After not hearing anything, I was told on the 15th that they "ship Fridays" and mine were packed an ready to go out the door the next day. After another followup discussion on 12/21 I received tracking on 12/22. Despite having received a photo of the box with the label (and tracking clearly visible), the package never materialized in the system. A number of additional messages followed (only one took a bit of a "negative" tone), but the box never appeared in the system or on our doorstep. After getting all (most?) of the other packages sorted out, Slammed agreed mine was "gone" and shipped a new box. Tracking was immediately active, and they arrived today as expected.

The Product
The lens covers, as you probably expected, look quite nice. I'll have to dig some old taillights out of the garage one of these days - but I'm definitely happy with the way these look so far:

[SoapBox]
I've been part of the Fiero Community since the early 90's - and I've bought and sold my fair share of merchandise, both for better and worse experiences. I've spent money with the great vendors like FieroStore, Rodney & Archie. I've also lost money to others over the years...

IMHO - Slammed isn't out to "scam" anyone. If she/they were, they would have taken payment from the first group buy - and then disappeared. There wouldn't be a well thought out product, or maybe not any product at all. I would also be the first to suggest they could make a few simple changes to their business practices and make more people happy.

Slammed - If I may, I'd like to make a couple of simple suggestions?
- Switch from SmartPost to traditional FedEx Ground shipping services. It's easy to set up an account, and while there may be some additional shipping cost involved it's faster and seemingly more reliable.
- Be up front about shipping "policies" - and stick to them. (I was told 3 days turn time, but until a week later I hadn't heard about any "only ship on Friday")
- You've mentioned this before, but I would strongly suggest you go to a policy of shipping COD... at least until you've ironed out some of these kinks.

So. Yeah. I'm a patient and forgiving person. Maybe too much sometimes. Would I do business with Slammed again? Maybe... but definitely with COD, just for the peace of mind.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She used Fedex for my shipment in Canada and it took 4 weeks. Yes border are painfull but got them as mentionned ealier in this tthread
PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news for everyone involved. I hope everybody gets the parts they've ordered. I still hope slammed keeps putting out products and manages to resolve their issues.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2017 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still nothing on my end, and no further communications.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-27-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 4 unwanted lenses arrived in a box with significant compression damage to the box end, so I would also suggest some other form of shipping other than trucks sent long distances. Or the box should have a heavier crush resistance. They make stronger boxes. The box end looks like an according bellows. It was likely loaded/unloaded more than a couple of times in route. The longer in transit, the more likely that they get damaged. Once abox bends, it won't resist the next incident and the frustration starts all over again if they're damaged. The package filling wasn't much support and only was a filling to keep the lenses from bouncing around loose inside.

At some point this package was standing on end and a heavier package probably fell on it, shortening it's length. The end of the box contacted the lenses inside and bent around them. I know because the bend was formed around their curved profile inside the box. Haven't had them in the daylight yet, but they don't have any obvious cracks. Hopefully there's no fractures seen in good lighting. The notes inside say the material scratches easily but is strong and will need to be maintained. Probably true.

Even with seeing the product in my hand it still wasn't worth the frustration for the price paid. Then seeing the damaged box, I just didn't even want to open it. Dread shouldn't be an emotion for a hobby part.
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2017 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sourmash if you don't want these I will gladly reimburse you for a set.
TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welp, hello all...

Guess a lot has happened since this thread was started.

I contacted and ordered a set, Order made and payment sent 12/30 with the date of 1/10 being the date the next batch would be done and ready to ship.

Have since received no communication, have e-mailed and PM'd with no response. I actually almost forgot about the order and came on here to see how the thread was doing.

Read through all the mess, exploded like crazy, but not necessarily unexpected dealing with a private party seller through paypal.

Sadly I am still hopeful that I will receive some sort of communication about tracking or ANYTHING really without having to dispute it via paypal, because I DO still want them. A lot of people were having luck with getting a reaction/response by requesting a refund, and that option is rapidly approaching for me.

Slammed hasn't been seen on this thread for 8 days now, maybe they are checking in and will get the lead out.

Over all though this sucks.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2017 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hoddy:

Sourmash if you don't want these I will gladly reimburse you for a set.

Thanks. There's a local guy here I Just came to know with a lot of parts and experience looking to trade, if these are straight.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TargaTrouble:
Sadly I am still hopeful that I will receive some sort of communication about tracking or ANYTHING really without having to dispute it via paypal...

Go ahead and file.
I don't know of anyone on the forum, at this point, who has received their products without opening a dispute/claim - including myself.

I'm sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

My 4 unwanted lenses arrived in a box with significant compression damage to the box end, so I would also suggest some other form of shipping other than trucks sent long distances. Or the box should have a heavier crush resistance. They make stronger boxes. The box end looks like an according bellows. It was likely loaded/unloaded more than a couple of times in route. The longer in transit, the more likely that they get damaged. Once abox bends, it won't resist the next incident and the frustration starts all over again if they're damaged. The package filling wasn't much support and only was a filling to keep the lenses from bouncing around loose inside.

At some point this package was standing on end and a heavier package probably fell on it, shortening it's length. The end of the box contacted the lenses inside and bent around them. I know because the bend was formed around their curved profile inside the box. Haven't had them in the daylight yet, but they don't have any obvious cracks. Hopefully there's no fractures seen in good lighting. The notes inside say the material scratches easily but is strong and will need to be maintained. Probably true.

Even with seeing the product in my hand it still wasn't worth the frustration for the price paid. Then seeing the damaged box, I just didn't even want to open it. Dread shouldn't be an emotion for a hobby part.

You should send them back. If they're damaged you won't be able to trade them out. Once you provide PayPal with a tracking number and it's delivered they'll automatically decide in your favor.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this ended up just as bad as the first time Slammed/Dallas starting selling these.

More of the same excuses--just gets pathetic after awhile.

The creditability with Slammed/Dallas is just nonexistent .

When they first started the SALE of the lenses we had every kind of excuse,
-had to order boxes to ship them in
-packages got lost in the mail(all of them)
-had to make them again
-laser cutter went down
--and on and on....

Then the problems with refund...and less we forget all of the they will be shipped to yall by such and such date.

But alas the date(s) came and went ,no refunds or products.Then no responses to PMs.
No responses to paypall claims ,even when Slammed/Dallas said they would refund to us if not shipped...

Then after waiting till a day or so till the paypall claims would have ran out on them they finally shipped.

I took a lot of heat from that thread ,mainly from those that were scared Slammed/Dallas would leave and not make the lenses..
But time after time Slammed/Dallas has shown there lack of caring for there customers.

There are bigger problems with there business than someone making them mad and so there going to leave and take there ball home.
The multiple accounts on E-bay that Slammed/Dallas have opened and then quickly close up to the paypall accounts being flushed for cash before sending the products to there customers..

Folks these really are shady vendors to deal with.
The sad part is these are really nice lenses,not perfect but really nice...With that being said there is no excuse to treat customers like they do ...

If you send Slammed/Dallas any money for anything please wait till they set up another E-bay store cause it is faster way to get your Paypall claim settled...
Slammed/Dallas has no empathy towards someone who sends them money for promised products ,they really don't care.

Im sure when/if they get all the products or refunds sent out You will see them posting again there "why are you mad you got what you ordered" crap again
And you will also see those "don't make them mad or they will leave" posts along side them.

--EDIT TO ADD--
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

---------------------------------you.............................your wife
you know who this is for...

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 01-30-2017).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's safe to say EVERYONE has been warned so if in the future you order ' GT replacement lens covers' ----

Do your homework on where they are coming from and be suspicious of anything that looks like another reincarnation of the "Slammed".

If you fail to have learned from this forum and choose to order order --- do so via E-bay or COD. Only order from an invoice request for a part numbered Item not a gift or service.

Also ---COD - open the box with the carrier present. That way if you receive broken - damaged or a rock in the box you can refuse delivery!

This warning applies to Duke headers and the end product of an alleged 3-D printer dash project.

And most of all -- Please do not come back here complaining that you got ripped off ---- Odd's are you will be and you have been warned numerous times.

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 01-30-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

...you have been warned numerous times.

Yep, and those who have been sounding the alarm going back a year or so have repeatedly been branded (by some) as "trouble makers"... or worse. It's been an interesting journey.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yep, and those who have been sounding the alarm going back a year or so have repeatedly been branded (by some) as "trouble makers"... or worse. It's been an interesting journey.

As said many many times before, it's not just what you say, but the manner in which you conduct yourself when you say it. Rodney finally provided more than opinion about the involvement of Dallas, by providing proof that he was involved in the creation of the website, and in doing so proved that Slammed had at least been dishonest about that. Now your suspicions have been validated. You were right to be concerned.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... it's not just what you say, but the manner in which you conduct yourself when you say it.

I conducted myself just fine through all this. Certain people simply didn't want to hear the message.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well damn, I REALLY wanted that new interior.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yep

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's been an interesting journey.

Especially the time Slammed didn't know who Dallas was---only later we find out Slammed did..

SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have finally been contacted. Hard to say what's going on, but I know they make these lenses, and I want a set. I was offered a refund and declined because I want the lenses and not in a hurry. Health was mentioned. I just asked to be kept informed.

Slammed/Dallas I know your reputation is in question here, but the fact is you make these lenses and we want/need them.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double post...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-01-2017).]

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

I have finally been contacted. Hard to say what's going on, but I know they make these lenses, and I want a set. I was offered a refund and declined because I want the lenses and not in a hurry. Health was mentioned. I just asked to be kept informed.

Slammed/Dallas I know your reputation is in question here, but the fact is you make these lenses and we want/need them.

As long as people allow this type of deception and take this submissive position in which they justify someones moral less behavior in order to PERHAPS possess material goods then there will be sellers like Slammed. They feel their money can be recovered so they have nothing to loose but in fact they have already lost so much more... DallASS got me once; ONCE. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I would rather have a broken tail light than support someone like DallASS and the people that he manipulates into assisting him in defrauding others. Those that are aware of the type of shenanigans that Slammed practices and still choose to deal with him then don't complain when things go south, you have it coming.

[This message has been edited by Jonathan Tate (edited 02-01-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock