Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Zimmer Quicksilver Inner Door Skins...some of the nicest door skins created for Fiero (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Zimmer Quicksilver Inner Door Skins...some of the nicest door skins created for Fiero by TXOPIE
Started on: 05-17-2013 01:55 AM
Replies: 256 (13407 views)
Last post by: dkh1020 on 10-05-2014 11:19 PM
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Any update on my set?

Mike Parker
fieroseblack
IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to share what they looked like installed:
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Any update on my set?

Mike Parker
Carl Calderone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ!
I may want to jump on board with a set of panels.....is there room for one more?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carl Calderone:

Hey Russ!
I may want to jump on board with a set of panels.....is there room for one more?

Carl...PM "EVM_Rob"...he recreated these for me and makes the hardware...Russ has just been kind enough to give us a great rate on having them upholstered.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have sent Rob, Russ & TXOPIE a PM.

Rob & Russ, I need you guys to get my issue resolved 100%.

TXOPIE, hopefully you can assist in this matter.

Mike Parker
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All over it...ensuring this gets resolved ASAP....sorry for the issues...no excuse, but he is swamped and the weather has not been nice this year....we have been working on a new and larger temp controlled facilities for Mr. Rob...hopefully sooner than later.

Mike/Russ...they are shipping today...Rob will forward both you a tracking number.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-03-2014).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I trust Russ will not have anymore fit issues and/or have to keep shipping these back to get them correct. At this point I am in a wait & see mode.

Mike Parker
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

I trust Russ will not have anymore fit issues and/or have to keep shipping these back to get them correct. At this point I am in a wait & see mode.

Mike Parker

Mike...if you check out my build thread...you will see they worked out the issues on the 1st set (Mine)...they are clean now!

Sorry it has been a slow and painful road, but they are now correct and nice finished product.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-03-2014).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I just heard from Russ & the passenger side is not right. He sending it back to Rob AGAIN.

Mike Parker
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me in as a maybe, ill want the set upholstered for my mera I just have to find out exactly what colors I want, ill let you know when its a deffinet yes
PFF
System Bot
Iamlost22185

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Well I just heard from Russ & the passenger side is not right. He sending it back to Rob AGAIN.

Mike Parker

WoW this maybe a year plus wait here huh??
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regrettably, I have decided to withdraw from the Zimmer door panel project.
At the present time I cannot deliver a finished product that I would consider the quality work that my customers deserve.
With the modifications, time and money still needed to complete them, I have decided this project is not beneficial to myself or my customers
I have notified or are in process of notifying those who have paid me to arrange full refunds

Russ

------------------

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, you have a PM....................
TXOPIE, you have a PM............

Mike Parker
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Regrettably, I have decided to withdraw from the Zimmer door panel project.
At the present time I cannot deliver a finished product that I would consider the quality work that my customers deserve.
With the modifications, time and money still needed to complete them, I have decided this project is not beneficial to myself or my customers
I have notified or are in process of notifying those who have paid me to arrange full refunds

Russ

Thanks for the Updates and the Straight forward shooting.

dkh1020

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dkh1020Send a Private Message to dkh1020Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ has ponied up and offered a refund to all who ordered these. Rob, can we expect the same?
dkh1020

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dkh1020Send a Private Message to dkh1020Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ is a stand up guy and made things right with me. He actually went above and beyond to make me happy. Kudos to Russ for being an honest individual. That said, Robb has disappeared and has not been so forthcoming. He got his panels and our money. Has anyone heard from this person about restitution?

[This message has been edited by dkh1020 (edited 10-05-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock