Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  SPY PICS!....first secrets of the GTR exposed! (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SPY PICS!....first secrets of the GTR exposed! by Fie Ro
Started on: 07-21-2003 07:25 AM
Replies: 717 (103684 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 03-31-2016 03:07 AM
ducattiman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PCTECH:

Is that a rebel flag in the picture? I can't believe there are rednecks in Europe. You Must be in the South..

LMAO

oh crap cool I OWN PAGE 14

[This message has been edited by ducattiman (edited 05-21-2006).]

IP: Logged
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car looks excellent! Now the two best looking Fieros ive ever seen are both in europe. Doh!

------------------

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks, maybe soon you will see them both together
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2006 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "mod" is very, very nice and looks "OEM."

I kind of finished the plugs but never made molds and products...was going to do them in CF and thats still the plan
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A bump for a great thread.
wicky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wickySend a Private Message to wickyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very good thread, Bump.

[This message has been edited by wicky (edited 08-21-2006).]

KeithGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2006 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeithGTSend a Private Message to KeithGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you own any Super high reolution pics for desktop pics? i NEED one, im rockin a low res one that looks kinda choppy when blown up to fit my desktop. PLEASE

Oh if you do, just email em to me, Egl93Talon@hotmail.com THANKS!!!!
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry I am lazy updating this thread.. ...bump

Originally posted by KeithGT:
Do you own any Super high reolution pics for desktop pics? i NEED one, im rockin a low res one that looks kinda choppy when blown up to fit my desktop. PLEASE
Oh if you do, just email em to me, Egl93Talon@hotmail.com THANKS!!!!

Thank you, email me the pic(s) you want and the resolution you want and I'll try to find it and make some wallpaper

Here are a few new pics of about a week ago:

ignorant prodigy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you've done an excellent job.

Mattster2k6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mattster2k6Send a Private Message to Mattster2k6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I need that front bumper of yours that looks bad. You need to tell me how to make it.
ignorant prodigy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree,

I'd buy that bumper in a heart beat. I dislike the front of the fiero quite a bit
PFF
System Bot
pballsniper77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pballsniper77Click Here to visit pballsniper77's HomePageSend a Private Message to pballsniper77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, AWESOME car!!! congratulations man! if someone would put those taillights as a complete plug-n-play setup, theyd be on my 87 GT in a heartbeat!! That is definitly show material right there! Congratulations again on a beautiful machine
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump,
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Monthly bump for the newbs !

Must read thread.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WARNING::::::

BIG BRAKES NEEDED!!!!! (still )

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:
BIG BRAKES NEEDED!!!!! (still )

Yeah I have to agree...will need em when I am done filling this cradle

I looked into doing the Corvette brakes swap but I am also researching an idea using 4 piston Porsche calipers and 5x100 aftermarket rotors for certain Subaru/VW/Audi models...no clue if it will work
BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP! I've been off this site for well over a year now and this was one of the builds I was following very closely before I left. What a nice setup. Keep it coming.

------------------
No matter how much I try to get these cars out of my head, they keep finding their way back in.

[This message has been edited by BH2OFiero (edited 01-19-2007).]

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well now! There's a few pics going into the gallery on one of my hard drives! I *LOVE <3* that front end. I like how the front and back are both pretty blunt. I think this is a very good look for the Fiero.. Altho that front looks very BMW.

Edit: Now that I think about it, maybe I see a bit of Maserati in that front end...

[This message has been edited by AquaHusky (edited 01-19-2007).]

Albert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlbertSend a Private Message to AlbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Yeah I have to agree...will need em when I am done filling this cradle

I looked into doing the Corvette brakes swap but I am also researching an idea using 4 piston Porsche calipers and 5x100 aftermarket rotors for certain Subaru/VW/Audi models...no clue if it will work

Did you think about the rear brakes how to solve the problem with the parking brake? Or is that why you are still researching?
My old cradle looks pretty shiny by the way
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boy that's a really modern and sharp looking Fiero! GREAT job!! Most oten I see body mods on these cars that look radical with lines that are sharp and do not blend gracefully. Your creation looks sculpured and smooth looking. European styling. If it were made into a kit, it would probably sell.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo- 0-60 5.2 seconds -Best
Engine Controls, ECM goodies, Chip
re-programming & odd electronics stuff

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-21-2007).]

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen pics of lots of Fieros... I've been to a few shows and seen lots of Fieros, I've seen pictures of Madcurl's cars, FieroGTRWidebody, Yellowstone, you name it, I've seen 'em all. But your Fiero, this car, is simply a work of art!

I've never seen a Fiero that I liked the look of so much. You have done something incredible with this car!!!

------------------

Nelson Autos
Click the Link to see my Fieros!
Bottle-Fed Silver 1986 Custom GT
Blue 1984 2m4

2005 Osage Beach CFOGi Car Show Video

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, this is the only Fiero that I'd be willing to give up my Fiero for an opportunity to purchase... Incredible!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro,

Any updates ?
Lewis87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lewis87GTSend a Private Message to Lewis87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, yes. Any updates? Bump.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a very nice looking car. Good job.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bumping it !
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front end reminds me a lot of the new mitsubishi evo with the way the lights and stuff are. Looks good
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't let this great thread go bye bye !
Cowabunga_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cowabunga_kidSend a Private Message to Cowabunga_kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say beautiful car dude, it inspires me to finish my restore project, but then again mine will never look that good
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry there just wasnt much to update about the 'exterior'...
I stored the Fiero before winter and now I am slowly preparing for the engine swap and suspension rebuild

Some time ago I got one of the first sets of the dual headlight buckets made by Fiero1Fan. Look here These are well made and when finished they'll blend nice with the other details. Testfitting of the blank galvanised buckets:

This week I got the Hella's, did some fitting and painting with a bucket:

My notch for the extra parkinglight connector:
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Albert:
Did you think about the rear brakes how to solve the problem with the parking brake? Or is that why you are still researching?
My old cradle looks pretty shiny by the way

These are the Wilwood spot calipers I will use for the parking brake :

These are the Porsche calipers I will try to use:

a mockup with a stock rear bearing-hub, subaru rotor, spacer and wheel to try out and check clearance.

I need a spacer because of :
1. my low offset wheels
2. the thickness of these calipers
Still need to figure out the adapters...but I can confirm these subaru rotors exactly match the Fiero in : -bolt pattern -center hole -rotorface depth.. ( thanks to Daniel/mypride for lending the rotors!)
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2007 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are the Wilwood spot calipers I will use for the parking brake :

These are the Porsche calipers I will try to use:

a mockup with a stock rear bearing-hub, subaru rotor, spacer and wheel to try out and check clearance.

I need a spacer because of :
1. my low offset wheels
2. the thickness of these calipers
Still need to figure out the adapters...but I can confirm these subaru rotors exactly match the Fiero in : -bolt pattern -center hole -rotorface depth.. ( thanks to Daniel/mypride for lending the rotors!)

...oh my...
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My front mounted battery setup

I put it as backwards as possible for safety.

spy pic of the tweeked supercharger look in progress
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Porsche Calipers !?!!

Holy Sh** !
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet.by the way how is daniel and you been? i know i have not been in touch for some time..Just way to busy with the family and too much overtime at work and of coarse the new shop and buying more tools
cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My front mounted battery setup

I put it as backwards as possible for safety.

spy pic of the tweeked supercharger look in progress

Does the spare still fit?
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ducattiman:
sweet.by the way how is daniel and you been? i know i have not been in touch for some time..Just way to busy with the family and too much overtime at work and of coarse the new shop and buying more tools

Hey Derek, Daniel had several issues to get his dohc tuned right but I think its running perfectly now.. Yeah I have been collecting parts but fierowork goes slow nowadays....We need to hook up soon, hope I can rip some of my suspension to make friends with your sandblaster too

Originally posted by cire36:
Does the spare still fit?

I dont think so, and I removed the spare tire years ago so I am not using one (only some foam can for small repairs)
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2007 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please.... Any updates on the sweeeeet aazzzz brake set up.
---------------

[This message has been edited by BoostedSeries1 (edited 07-02-2007).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, how did you do the notch? I forgot and now I want to add the parking light and the connector doesn't fit. I considered shortening the plastic connector housing but your solution looks better. I don't feel like removing both assemblies AGAIN!

BTW, do your headlight doors close with the (long) low beams set so far back in the buckets?

My notch for the extra parkinglight connector:

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2007 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
Hey, how did you do the notch? I forgot and now I want to add the parking light and the connector doesn't fit. I considered shortening the plastic connector housing but your solution looks better. I don't feel like removing both assemblies AGAIN!
BTW, do your headlight doors close with the (long) low beams set so far back in the buckets?

hey Kolja, I used a grinder and my powerfile for that, and some finishing with a handfile...just using the basic tools I have and make the best of it. The lights are just mounted how I like them but I have not fitted them yet.... looks I have to be careful and change position, how much do the housings stick out with yours ?
btw what kind of connector is used for the parking lights? Still need those.
I got an idea for the unused holes:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock