These seats have more of the GM standard size base (ie like the Fiero), So I'm gonna try to make it work. And it kind of fits....
After countless hours, I managed to completely disassemble the seats. The hard part was removing all of the extra brackets from the rails. The seats are much easier to handle when naked.
Several challenges still lie ahead. Mounting the seat frame to the rails. It will need to be removable. Second item is the power adjust. The rails are about 3" closer together than on the ATS, so the adjuster motor and frame needs to magically shrink. Then there is the wiring. These seats have full power and features. I've had to eliminate the power height adjust, but I think I can salvage the rest.
No idea when I'll get more done, but I wanted to show some progress.
I mounted the seats to the power rails and made the rails removable.
The power assist for the forward/reverse was modified. I still need a shorter square drive, but they look to be available.
As for wiring, I managed to remember where most everything went, but I have not attempted to connect it into the car. That will wait until I get back into interior mode.
Still some challenges. I think it's still sitting too high for my 6 foot upper body. My head hits the roof. And there's still mounting the switches and all of the wiring. And lastly duplicating it on the passenger side. As for now, I need to take advantage of the weather and work on other things, so this is put on the backburner.