Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  "concept GTR" dash build-up...Fie Ro style! ;) (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
"concept GTR" dash build-up...Fie Ro style! ;) by Fie Ro
Started on: 10-30-2004 01:28 PM
Replies: 550 (109600 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 11-27-2018 06:07 PM
Kohburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2006 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HI-TECH:

so when are you gonna make molds of your front nose piece?

hey hey, i already claimed first in line for that ;P
IP: Logged
Angel_Valentino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Angel_ValentinoSend a Private Message to Angel_ValentinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow I am an Industrial Design Student and I must say you put me to shame. Also I am curious as to what software you used for your renderings. They look quite badass. Good work by the way, and keep it up, you've definitely raised the bar.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used Cinema4D for the early 3D renderings but I havent used it since I started the buildup. Any 3D program should work because I used mostly primitives like cubes and tubes and combined them....and I built most plugs from MDF and PVC tubing which is almost the same principle....a basic 3D setup helps a lot to get an idea of the final shapes. For the later renderings I just used my pics and photoshop, A lot of details have been changed during the process though but the main "concept" is still close. The biggest challenge is to make everything work together and so far I am pretty happy how it turns out
Having learned from the body buildup and mistakes there are some principles I try to stick to:
1. Look at the whole picture , some individual fancy mods alone will not do the job if they dont "work" together .
2. How and where to mount the stuff, this is essential for a good fit. If thats planned well it will all plug together easy...My midconsole and dash are only held by a few screws, most of it just clicks in place (plug&play). I can remove/install most of it within minutes....Since I am working on my daily driver this is very convenient
3. Beer.
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

3. Beer

Most important factor?!
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Most important factor?!

And most costly factor
Angel_Valentino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Angel_ValentinoSend a Private Message to Angel_ValentinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, I have a question? How is working w/ fiberglass, I'm a total newbie at this but after seeing the kick-ass stuff fie ro has been doing I definitely want to get started on this. Is it hard to maneuver? Are there any tips/advice you guys can provide for me from your experiences? Is it dangerous? Will I die by the time Im thirty? Any feedback is very appreciated thanks.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2006 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice job on the interior. It's nice to see fresh ideas for the 22 year old Fiero interior. I love the silver accents. I did a 355 type a couple of years ago and I'm currently looking into another interior for the 360 replica guys. It's alot of work though. Rob
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2006 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
love the dash makes me wanna redo mine is your front and rear bumper covers custom or aftermarket ??
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2006 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the nice words... I appreciate them everytime ...it keeps me going with this crazy stuff.....!
havent done much for backup though lately....lol
This is a sketch of the armrest and pocket door...

Some random pics
rightside dash (wideangle)

I am so glad to see that this project of yours keeps getting better. Here is my nit picky questions and an idea of the day.

I am wondering how hard it would have been to blend the vents over the main dash like you did with the gauge panel. I think it would make it look even more custom/integrated. Still think it rocks the way you have it, just wondering if the curves of windshield/door area made that a bit to much work or just would look like to much

Also, I keep looking at the layering effect of the center console and I see your moving the materials into your door panel design. Might I suggest you layer it up using the same materials in the same sequence so it flows as a theme rather than ending up with something that doesn't look quite as integrated. Maybe even go with some carpet at the bottom of the door panels that matches the floor carpet so it flows up like the center console.

Your styling

Hey I notice the original drawings do have the carpet coming up the doors... and that you lost the glove box button along the way. Is the glovebox functional yet? I think I prefer it looking the way you have it, the center gauges and the vents are enough. One of those hidden latches where you just push on the door and it pops open might be the way to go.

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 07-10-2006).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:
I am so glad to see that this project of yours keeps getting better. Here is my nit picky questions and an idea of the day.

You have some good questions here, I had to deal with some of them already so I'll try to explain what I did so far and why...

I am wondering how hard it would have been to blend the vents over the main dash like you did with the gauge panel. I think it would make it look even more custom/integrated. Still think it rocks the way you have it, just wondering if the curves of windshield/door area made that a bit to much work or just would look like to much

Yes that was the plan but I found out it wouldnt look "balanced" because the vent would need to move up about 1/2 inch and it would not line up with some other details like I am planning on the doorpanel...plus it looks more arrow like and flows better to the sides now (I hope)

Also, I keep looking at the layering effect of the center console and I see your moving the materials into your door panel design. Might I suggest you layer it up using the same materials in the same sequence so it flows as a theme rather than ending up with something that doesn't look quite as integrated. Maybe even go with some carpet at the bottom of the door panels that matches the floor carpet so it flows up like the center console.

I try to do something like that but with a twist.....the midconsole shapes will start at the back and flow down, The front dash shape will flow backwards at the doors...Fiddling with the materials and looks is pretty time consuming but important for the final look I guess...In short the main choice is to use painted fiberglass for frame looking parts, tan vinyl for 'soft' rounded shapes, black vinyl for top covering and armrests, aluminium mesh for vents, CF for inserted pieces and "drilled holes" rings for the vents/gauges/shifter/subwoofer.....and it all has to work together

Your styling
Hey I notice the original drawings do have the carpet coming up the doors... and that you lost the glove box button along the way. Is the glovebox functional yet? I think I prefer it looking the way you have it, the center gauges and the vents are enough. One of those hidden latches where you just push on the door and it pops open might be the way to go.

I will use the tan vinyl to cover the lower part of the doors. Yes I lost the glovebox button because it looks cleaner this way...its relocated below the sidevent already where it fits better (the little round thingie on the pic), thats an electric pushbutton and I will try to use a fiero doorlock solenoid to open the glovebox (if I can find it, I know I have 2 of them somewhere in a box lol)

Originally posted by slinger:
love the dash makes me wanna redo mine is your front and rear bumper covers custom or aftermarket ??

custom made...story is in my body buildup (see link in my sign)
Sorry if I forgot something, have been working 10 long days abroad and really need to get some sleep now..,
btw I put some work into the subconsole and doorpanels before that.......later

------------------

1987GT getting 'concept GTR' treatment...1-body buildup 2-interior buildup

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have lost a lot of time but starting to catch up The midconsole is almost ready...the sub housing took a lot of time. Still needs a little tweaking and final paint but its close to be considered finished...lol

Went to a local meeting today so I put everything roughly in place this morning

PFF
System Bot
cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2006 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have anything planned for the drivers side?

Fantastic work man.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the interior in person soon. Are you coming over for the tranny before the meet?
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt you have hooked it up yet, but definately want to know how the sub sounds in that position.

Also, are you still working on a new gauge surround or are you just going to modify the stock one because of all the difficulties you ran into.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cire36:
Do you have anything planned for the drivers side?
Fantastic work man.

It will get the same sidevent setup and a new instrument cluster, more about that in the last reply below...thanks

Originally posted by yellowstone:
Very very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the interior in person soon. Are you coming over for the tranny before the meet?

I should get several days off soon so I hope I can make it before the meeting. I had to replace a non-replace-able heater tube and fitting last week (started leaking bad) but the fiero runs fine and cool as usual ...hmm Autobahn hmmm

Originally posted by Tusch:
I doubt you have hooked it up yet, but definately want to know how the sub sounds in that position.
Also, are you still working on a new gauge surround or are you just going to modify the stock one because of all the difficulties you ran into.

It isnt hooked up yet, I am also redoing the amp/cd changer rack so most of the system is disconnected. I ran the Boston sub in my first box in the same location, it had a tight bass and good sound quality...using the same speaker for this box.

The instrument cluster has become one of the last items to think about...still havent looked much into the TT cluster wiring to make it work with the stock housing. If it doesnt work I will go with seperate aftermarket gauges...
a bit like this...but different

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol,,,u call that wee-wee small thing bass...
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the right music his right arm will be rubber in 10 minutes!!
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

With the right music his right arm will be rubber in 10 minutes!!

lmao maybe a little numb but not rubber
Oversteer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OversteerSend a Private Message to OversteerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Fie Ro, no words...It's all been said B4, just a tip of the 'chapeau'.

You've been in Montreal too long hahaha. But I guess you can't beat the bagels, poutine, ladies, and well I could go on for days. hahaha

This car is shaping up to be the nicest Fiero on this Forum and maybe this planet? haha

Respectful designs, and no cheese (or fromage if you will) ricer mods like useless scoopes and under car lighting.

Keep up the good work, this thread is an inspriation to start yet another one of my failed projects

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I am slow at posting updates.....so...more on the doorpanel pieces :
..Didnt like all the inward curves so I did some reshaping to give it more "body" where needed

I am using glasbubbles/microballoons more and more as a filler here because it bonds real good to fiberglass (same resin), lightweight and easy to sand

Before cutting the armrest and box door I made a mold, setting up

first layer of glass

etc...
I left some extra edge material before taking the mold, now I can trim the original panel to make it fit.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Setting up the cutting lines

Removed some material of the rear of a stock armrest to do another mockup
Although not intended, this would work too

But the idea still is to use the new armrest cover piece

The cutout could be shaped different ways.....still need to play with that

A sort of translation of how I look at it
PFF
System Bot
cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, you are amazing. My hat off to ya.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks really, really good!

------------------

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...but it doesnt come easy...
I finished and polished the subwoofer housing and waxed it to take a 3 part mold:

setting up for the first piece

And I forgot the combo of Motip paint, wax and resin will make it a mess....

Looks pretty bad eh? But its fixable..So far I got the molds mostly cleaned up with some carefull use of paint stripper...the subwoofer needs new finish lol...but Ive "been there, done that" before..it will be easier now
cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that you have a mold, does this mean that you could be talked into making more for sale?
dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ditto
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now that you have a mold, does this mean that you could be talked into making more for sale?

Not yet......for now I keep it as a backup.
Maybe in the future when the interior is finished...
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good.
cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question (excuse me if the answere is not bovious to me). If you are not sure that you plan on selling copies of your work, why are you maling molds of everything? Is it so if you need to replace any part, you have the mold to do so?

Thanks and good work.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a question (excuse me if the answere is not bovious to me). If you are not sure that you plan on selling copies of your work, why are you maling molds of everything? Is it so if you need to replace any part, you have the mold to do so?

Thanks and good work.

He's going to sell me the molds and I'm going to be rich
I have been contemplating a new front bumper, its going to look a lot like the one in this thread. Inspiration is a good thing. Once I get some more pictures I will post a prototype for your approval. Then you can make it for me
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks and good work.

Well there are several reasons to make molds.
As you can see earlier in this thread many plugs started out in Mdf and Pvc tubing, not something I want in the fiero, I want light fiberglass pieces, so of these parts I already had to make molds and fiberglass products.
When you have molds you can take some parts of these shapes as parts to buildup a plug of a new part....like I used a partial copy of the grey midconsole piece to start the same shape on the subwoofer plug..
The doorpanels will be cut for armrest and glovebox...once you start cutting its hard to go back so I will take a mold first. Having a mold gives some flexibilty because you can always start over when you screw up later....and its just a little extra work compared to the whole process and all the time involved.
I want to be able to make pieces available but I want to finish the interior first so I know everything fits and works together. The goal has always been to make it plug&play where possible and make individual pieces work too with the stock interior.

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I figured how to mount the hinges and mounting brackets...used some pieces of scrapmetal and glassed them to the back of the panel. I will be using the same hinges as the midconsole armrest....here we go:

Of course I want to see it upholstered now ! Pulled out the gluegun and started to put some blisters on my hands (no really)

Now its starting to get the looks..!
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001
And this arrived this morning:

Yo Mo !
Out of the box, into the Fiero

I already had an adapter so I only had to swap the wheel itself.....note I also have a new shifter knob in a matching style...

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 08-24-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like your style but, you might want to look at MOMO's floor aluminum floor mat thingie. IMO I'd go with the MOMO flooring and sell the other aluminum you have on the floor. That way, everything is in uniform, sterring wheel, shiftter, and flooring.

GonsaiPK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is really, really, ridiculously good-looking.

(But I vote for regular old carpet floors; aluminum might be a bit too much. Then again, if anyone can pull it off, it's you.)
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
I like your style but, you might want to look at MOMO's floor aluminum floor mat thingie. IMO I'd go with the MOMO flooring and sell the other aluminum you have on the floor. That way, everything is in uniform, sterring wheel, shiftter, and flooring.

I see what you mean, looked for a momo mat thingie, this one is nice

But after the first look something like this doesnt look more practical... you got me thinking why I am sticking to my old mat for now...hehe :
First, what I have is some industrial grade plate that takes a lot of abuse and I like the fact it covers a large area... I jump into this car almost every day, rain or shine (or snow) and it will catch the dirt and water. Theres a little "F" hole in the middle though.... used to have a copper cutout of the Fiero logo "F" but it fell out some years ago lol
and I already planned a piece of simmilar aluminium plating on the lower door panel so I guess this will be a variation on the theme.....so we dont get bored

And for some reason I dont want all these logo's on my fiero....its not a MoMo...

..its a genuine Concept GTR lol...dont care much about the name but at least its my choice, its just Roderick's GT and I abuse it with my ideas, hence the name. This logo can be easily hidden by the door...lol
and also today I fitted the only logo the backside will get...

the funny thing is that GTR on a car doesnt mean anything nowadays

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fie Ro
Are you going to offer a kit of your interior ? I will buy it!

PM please with details.

Thanks,
JG
RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fie Ro, I gotta tell you that you are da man!! your work is awsome. I was wondering (just started following your thread awhile back) if you did the carbon fiber door sills with the lettering yourself?? If so how? I have some fiberglass ones for my replica build and would like to do something similar.

RUNDLC

[This message has been edited by RUNDLC (edited 08-24-2006).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you given any thought to using hidden latches like the ones for cabinets where you just push once to latch and again to open?

What is the material you used for covering the new door storage area? You did a great looking job covering it with just a glue gun.

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 08-25-2006).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might consider the clear floor mats that PepBoys, AutoZone, etc have. They're formed with a channel and ridge around the edge to hold in water and dirt. They're also clear so your carpet color would show through.

you're clearly a master at fiberglass work ... WOW ... not one wave in anything you've made. The pics of the top of the silver sub / console piece are amazing

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 08-25-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock