Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SAVE THE DATE! 35th Anniversary Show is a GO!!! by carbon
Started on: 03-06-2016 12:05 AM
Replies: 303 (16009 views)
Last post by: Midwest Fiero Clubs on 10-10-2018 10:43 AM
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Official Fiero 35th Event Shirt Design is in, and its AWESOME!

T-Shirts are available for pre-order in sizes Small to 3XL at $20 ea
Don't miss out on these. You can order them with your online vehicle/event registration - or separately (through the same site/interface).
Shirts will be available at the event, so make plans to pick up your orders there!
Get your merchandise and register your Fiero: www.fiero35th.com

A huge THANK YOU to Ken Smith Illustration for his hard work on this great back design!
https://www.facebook.com/KenSmithIllos/

Click here TO REGISTER TODAY!

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-05-2018).]

IP: Logged
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.M.G. !! I'm going to look so good in this I'm going have to buy TWO.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes
Frazee: 2011, 2014, 2016

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2018 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Basic registration for the 35th will include these two goodies:

OEM quality Front Fascia Badge with show logo

Laser Cut Commemorative Stainless Steel Key Chain Fob

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2018 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What facilities are available for parking car trailers if you elect to trailer a car to the show?

Nelson
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2018 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a lot approximately a block away that we will use for trailer parking. Thanks for your question!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2018 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

O.M.G. !! I'm going to look so good in this I'm going have to buy TWO.

You make anything look good Art!
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2018 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

A huge THANK YOU to Ken Smith Illustration for his hard work on this great back design!

Kudos to Ken Smith! His work is always superb.

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2018 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you to all of those who volunteered to aid us with the outdoor parking at the 35th Anniversary of the Pontiac Fiero event. We're now looking to borrow you (and/or possibly your spouse/significant other) to aid us with a job in the luxurious air-conditioned indoor facility - show registration!

While many of our participants will be pre-registered before they arrive in East Peoria, our registration team of Mary Bartemeyer, John Holmes and Paul Vargyas need a team of good volunteers to register additional participants and distribute materials to those who signed up in advance. Working in 2 hour shifts, we hope to utilize the talents of Fiero owners and their friends to help us facilitate this important portion of the show experience.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing, we'd love to hear from you! If it doesn't turn your gears, there will be other opportunities to volunteer. Stay tuned!

If you would like to volunteer to help at this historic event in any way, please email: 35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

Also don't forget to register your Fiero for the show! www.fiero35th.com
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2018 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember seeing some cars with underglow and engine bay lights at the 30th. That'll be cool.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did we mention yet...Fiero Go Kart registration for the show is FREE at the 35th?

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 03-20-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cruise with us on Route 66 and Tour the Pontiac Museum, in Pontiac

www.Fiero35th.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-05-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2018 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
Are you ready to go? Just need to get your car pre registered and order your merchandise? Its easy:

Click here
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ANNOUNCING—MODEL CAR CONCOURS

Got a Fiero model kit you built? A rare collectible Fiero toy, or a diorama with a Fiero garage? Have we got a deal for you! We will be having a Model Car Concours contest at the 35th Anniversary of the Introduction of the Pontiac Fiero event taking place August 8-12, 2018. Classes will include Stock for kits built mostly stock, Modified for kits built with substantial modifications from stock, Diorama for any display containing a Fiero or Fiero parts, Promotional/Collectible for preassembled Fiero toys (judged on condition, presentation and completeness) and Scratchbuilt for Fiero models built without kit parts or drastically modified kits or toys. Each class will be divided into Junior (under age 16) and Senior (age 16 years and older).

Driving your Fiero to the 35th Anniversary event and have a little extra room? Bring along a model car entry. Not driving a Fiero to the 35th but want to compete in a Concours anyway? Definitely bring along a model car entry. To pre-register, email 35thmodels@midwestfieroclubs.com with your interest, or you can register when you arrive at the event. Pre-registration is not required. It just helps the organizers plan the event. Complete Model Car Concours Rules will be available soon at www.Fiero35th.com. There’s still time to dust off that old toy, finally built that kit, or build that diorama you’ve been planning to for years.

http://midwestfieroclubs.co...-model-car-concours/

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-20-2018).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note to myself: Dust off my unfinished 1/18th Fiero and finish it before August!
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been a while since I have posted. I'm still around.... Lurking PFF daily.

I have had a rough past few years, but the time has come to get back with my Fiero Friends.

I will be attending the 35th and I'm bringing the IMSA. Done deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

------------------
Paul

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always wanted to see that car i person...awesome.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Always wanted to see that car i person...awesome.

Thank you!

I'm looking forward to seeing your car too!

The last time I took this car to a show (heck.... anywhere in public for that matter) was in 2013 to the 30th. That is where the picture was taken. IMS.

Paul
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
Still one of my favorits. Jimmy andI will be there.
Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron....

I'm looking forward to seeing both of you! It has been a very long time. Too long.

Paul

Originally posted by paced84:

Paul,
Still one of my favorits. Jimmy andI will be there.
Ron T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear it R Runner
PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Celebrate Fiero History!

In addition to rare Fiero memorabilia and showroom stock Fieros, there will also be a number of Fiero prototypes and factory experimental projects on display in the Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros at the 35th Anniversary Celebration.

Introducing one: The 1988 Fiero Pilot Car with 1990 dash mock-up and power steering.

This car is #25 of the 31 Pilot Build MY1988 built in the second week of March 1987. It has factory EHPS. The 16,128 miles were accumulated at Milford Proving Grounds. The car was also a test car for the proposed dash and instrument cluster for the MY1990. It is claimed that the car remained at Milford for further development of the instrument cluster for use in the production 1993 Firebird. In 1991, the engineer responsible for the car drove the car home regularly and suddenly passed away. His parents sold the car after storage all these years. The deceased engineer's brother confirmed the story about the cars time at Milford as he still works there and is part of the team that is building some of GM's current high performance line. There are engineering stickers all over this car including the all important "non-compliance" DOT emissions and safety waiver stuck on the back of the decklid.
Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered & reserved. Will be a nice trip from Florida.

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC
98 Mercedes CL600 V-12
2013 Ford Flex, twin turbo V6 365 hp

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Find out what your front to back weight ratio really is, find out what your mods did to your Fiero's weight, and more at the 35th!

www.Fiero35th.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 04-30-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Celebrate Fiero Racing History at the 35th Anniversary!

Racing has been a part of Fiero history since almost the conception of the Fiero. A huge part of the first model year 1984 was the Indy Pace Car replica edition. Of course, having a replica means that there was a specially prepared Fiero Indy Pace Car that could stand up to the task of leading the Indy 500. The man tasked to put together a Fiero that would meet the specifications for pacing the prestigious race was Lead Engineering Manager of Pontiac Motorsports, John Callies. Callies developed a 2.7L Super Duty 4 cylinder capable of putting out 232 horsepower propelling the car to a record-breaking 144mph four-lap average. 3 cars were prepared for pace car duties in the event that anything one of the cars developed an issue. Callies himself drove the pace car for the 1984 Indianapolis 500 won by Penske Team Driver Rick Mears. After the race Fiero Pace Car #2 was inducted into the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum, Fiero Pace Car #1 was returned back to GM and is now part of the Heritage Center Collection, and Fiero Pace Car #3 was contracted to join the PPG Indy Car World Series Pace Car Fleet. It is reported that winning driver Rick Mears wanted to take home one of the actual Fiero Pace Cars, but unfortunately all were spoken for and he was awarded one of the replicas.

The Fiero Indy Pace Car #3 started pace car duties with PPG in June 1984 in essentially the same form as it participated in the Indy 500 with various graphics changes and a few extra safety upgrades. At the end of the 1985 Indycar race season, Fiero Pace Car #3 had a major makeover with the addition of a DGP Aero Widebody, custom experimental paint, and engine upgrades that brought the engine horsepower up to 280 HP. Fiero Pace Car #3 remained active with the PPG Pace Car Fleet until mid-season 1987, pacing several Indycar races in the United States and Canada when the car was retired. The car remained in the PPG storage warehouse until 1989 when PPG and GM donated the car to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago to become a permanent display with in the Race Car Room at the museum. The car was put on display in a climate controlled glass enclosure that contained a lighted sign with some misleading information that described the history of the car inaccurately. In 2007, access was granted into the glass enclosure to document the car. It was this research trip that verified that the car was in fact the lost Indy Pace Car #3. In 2009, the museum decided to sell off a fairly large lot of their inventory at auction due to budget shortfalls caused by the reduction of state funding. The Fiero Pace Car was sent to Brookline, MA to be auctioned off in a non-running and very dirty state of condition. Midwest Fiero Clubs President Fred Bartemeyer Jr obtained a bidder number with the aid of two other Fiero Enthusiasts to be able to purchase the car and continues to preserve the large amount of history that accompanies the car. Fred will be displaying this special Fiero in the Poncho Perfection Hall of Fieros at the 35th!

www.Fiero35th.com

www.midwestfieroclubs.com

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 05-01-2018).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The re-purposed Indy Pace Car #3 was not the only Fiero involved in the CART Indy Car World Series, though.

PPG Industries and Autostyle Industries also sponsored a Precision Driving Team made up of 6 specially prepared Fieros. These were truly the first Fiero fastbacks shown to the public featuring a European influenced body design giving the six cars a very unique look. They were all painted six different colors in experimental pearlescent effects to showcase PPG’s new future product lines. A team of women drivers would “warm up the crowd” showcasing their driving skills in the 6 Fieros before each Indycar race as part of the pre-race festivities. At the end of the Precision Driving Team tenure, the six cars were donated to various vocational schools through out the upper Midwest area in 1989. The donation distribution of the six cars were administered through the GM Vocational Donation Program by PPG and Pontiac Motorsports.

Over the years, many Fiero enthusiasts attempted to track the locations of where the cars were donated. In 1998, the Michigan Fiero Club was able to find and visit the Pearl Yellow GTP car at the Vo-Tech vocational school in Adrian Michigan. Harold Hooten of the American Fiero Chapter of POCI alerted that the car could possibly be available in spring of 2001. Fred Bartemeyer stayed persistent in obtaining the car and eventually was able to purchase the car in April of 2005. The Pearl Blue GTP car was retained by Pontiac in their special vehicle collection and was auctioned off in the 2009 GM Heritage Center Barrett-Jackson offering and purchased by long time Fiero owner Ed York. In 2004, through the contacts of the Cleveland Fiero Club, Fred Bartemeyer was able to view and document the Red Turbo GTP car at the Cuyahoga Vocational Center in Brecksville Ohio. The school contacted Fred to come and retrieve the car in 2010 in exchange for a monetary donation to the educational facility. Much effort went into tracking down the remaining PPG Fieros. Although the Red Turbo GTP car is in need of a complete restoration, is currently white and in very poor condition, it is important that the car is saved from the original intention of being destroyed when the school determined that the car no longer was of useful educational purposes. Through out the duration of several years of research, it is unfortunate to know the fate of the other three cars in which the cars were subject to the intended donation agreement and destroyed per the signed contract. We are excited that the three remaining PPG GTP Pace Cars will be in attendance at the 35th Anniversary. Come and see a unique part of Fiero history!

www.Fiero35th.com

www.midwestfieroclubs.com
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We welcome our latest sponsors! www.fiero35th.com

Class Sponsor for The Fiero 35th Anniversary -
State Farm Agent Shannon Morreale of Cary, Illinois!
"My awesome team works hard for our friends in Cary, Crystal Lake, Fox River Grove and throughout Illinois! The Shannon Morreale Office does more than insurance. We do relationships. We do fun. We do community. We are State Farm, and we'll prove to you that having insurance isn't the same as having State Farm!"

-

AAA Ryan Harden & Family from Adventure Insurance Agency based out of Sheboygan, WI has a major sponsorship!

Adventure Insurance Agency is a family-owned and operated establishment with more than 30 years of insurance experience.

They are also sending special Route 66 maps for everyone who attends the show and traveling our Friday Cruise down Rt. 66.

Thank you AAA and the Harden family.

www.ryanhardenaaa.com

-

Please join us in welcoming Volo Auto Museum, www.volocars.com , as they have accepted a supporting sponsorship role for the 35th Anniversary Celebration!

Register for the 35th today!

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 05-09-2018).]

Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reading above about John Callies being the lead engineer who created the special Indy pace cars reminded me of the hat I obtained at the auction during the 25th show. It has both John Callies and Hulki's autograph on it. A rare find thanks to Fred!

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC
98 Mercedes CL600 V-12
2013 Ford Flex, twin turbo V6 365 hp

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool Dirty Harry, keepsakes for sure!
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
You should attend the 35th Anniversary show! The ultimate in Fiero experiences!
By - Tom Schmidt (of the Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics)

Here is a perfect opportunity for you to come and participate in the biggest Fiero event to come along in years. You ask yourself: What is in it for me? Remember, you only get out of something what you put into it! So I am putting out a notice that you will regret not taking advantage of seeing the most unique display of stock, custom, modified, prototype and racing Fieros to be gathered in one place, along with other categories of Fieros you might not know existed .

Here’s why people do car shows and the key to being a part of the Fiero community : Having fun and being with Fiero people, do something new with your Fiero like showing it off for other like-minded owners to enjoy. With all the extra activities planned for this event, there is something for everyone to do. Renewing old acquaintances and meeting new owners from around the country, learning about the history of Fiero, looking at other Fieros to see all the changes that they made, maybe find a car for sale you might like to buy, or volunteering for the various functions such as registration, classification, judging or parking. People like to gather and have a good time talking about their Fieros and coming to this show will be the best place to do this. The costs will more than pay for themselves in the satisfaction you will get in attending this show.

Lots of merchandise will be available as souvenirs to take back home or wear at the show. Some are included with registration! This is your golden opportunity to experience the ultimate in Fiero experiences this August 8th thru 12th at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in East Peoria Illinois. Hope to see you there! Register your Fiero today at www.Fiero35th.com, you can also email us to let us know you would like to help by volunteering at the event! 35thVolunteers@midwestfieroclubs.com

PFF
System Bot
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Illinois residents only, you can get a LIMITED EDITION Fiero 35th Anniversary legal temporary license plate!

http://www.fierofocus.com/3...s_license_plate.html

LIMITED EDITION, Illinois issued license plate. This legal, temporary license
plate replaces your state issued plates for a period of 60 days. The plates have a white background
(as pictured above) with red and blue lettering. These plates will be valid for use from July 12, 2018 thru
September 9, 2018. During the 60-day period, these plates will be your legal license plate for display on your Fiero
(your original, Illinois state issued plates must be kept in your Fiero at all times).
copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called about booking a hotel yesterday, and apparently I had gotten the last room.
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by copperhens:

I called about booking a hotel yesterday, and apparently I had gotten the last room.

Hmmm, their website says rooms are still available so maybe that was the last of the special rate rooms?

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember to call Kourtney Rowe at Emabassy Suites directly at 309-427-2424 if the room type is stated as not available during reservations inquiry.

We verified we currently have plenty of rooms available.

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 05-21-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

Reading above about John Callies being the lead engineer who created the special Indy pace cars reminded me of the hat I obtained at the auction during the 25th show. It has both John Callies and Hulki's autograph on it. A rare find thanks to Fred!

Cool.
I met Callis at the 30th, I never had the chance to meet Hulki.
At the 35th there will be other people "from Fiero history" I will get to meet.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-21-2018).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does one need to register to attend the Saturday evening event?
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Does one need to register to attend the Saturday evening event?

One doesn't.
Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midwest Fiero Clubs

400 posts
Member since Dec 2016
Remember to bring your Fiero go kart if you have one, there is a Fiero go kart class at the 35th!

“With spring in the air and Memorial Day around the corner, most of us car people turn our attention to Indianapolis. It was just yesterday 24 years ago that our beloved Fiero paced the big race on May 27, 1984. Customers at the dealerships lined up to get their first look at the new Indy Fiero during the first week of April. Visitors to the Pontiac showrooms had the opportunity to enter a raffle to win a gas powered Indy Fiero Go-Kart at the top selling Pontiac dealerships…
http://midwestfieroclubs.co....php/2018/05/12/447/
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Midwest Fiero Clubs:

One doesn't.

Awesome. Great looking forward to it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave