Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Is It Time For A Grand Rapids MI Fiero Club Yet? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Is It Time For A Grand Rapids MI Fiero Club Yet? by Snapperhead
Started on: 03-02-2014 09:30 AM
Replies: 365 (5439 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 12-09-2014 10:16 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who all is going from GR to Gilmore this weekend? What time are you leaving?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-05-2014).]

IP: Logged
Dotrenrew

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may go if I can talk my wife into it. I'll know for sure by Thursday.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kathy and I plan to
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mary mentioned going, but I told her I really dont like getting there at 11:00. So we will see what happens.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is a good time to get there?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the show starts at 9am from what I see. So how ever early we all want to go. Kathy can't go so I may bring my brother in law if he wants to come.. I think I will leave Grand Rapids about 7:30 am

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-07-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Looks like the show starts at 9am from what I see. So how ever early we all want to go. Kathy can't go so I may bring my brother in law if he wants to come.. I think I will leave Grand Rapids about 7:30 am

Vince

Thanks. I'll verify with Mary to see if she really wants to go.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok let me know if you want to caravan

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where would you like to meet? Around Plainfield and 96?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Where would you like to meet? Around Plainfield and 96?

Sounds perfect. Mc Sports parking lot at 7:30

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds perfect. Mc Sports parking lot at 7:30

Vince

Ok I'll be driving my problem, I mean my Fiero. see ya
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be flying solo so I have a spare seat if needed

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have my car pretty much loaded. I am bringing a chair and I was thinking of some wax but I think I would rather look at other cars than to wax. I am bringing an 86,87 dealers manual and a 88 sales manual. A couple of Fiero books. A small lunch cooler with water.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Hey OleJoeDad do you want me to bring those Getrag cables. I have room and I sure dont need them. Hey Batoursi666 do still want that steering wheel?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm bringing a couple hitches and a set of used cooper cobra 14".tires too so we can all have a yard sale. Lol

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-09-2014).]

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Save me a spot. I'm going to try to leave my place around 7:00. It takes about 2 hrs if I take M-43 all the way. I don't do expressways because it always makes my motor sound like it wants to explode.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, you have a PM.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted almost 300 pics from the Gilmore car show. You can find them on our facebook page or my website. Was a great show wish more Fieros made it... The Mustangs had the best showing.

Vince
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a great day for a car show today. Was nice seeing everyone.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Hey it was great meeting the Kalamazoo people! Good to see Batooursi again
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

Save me a spot. I'm going to try to leave my place around 7:00. It takes about 2 hrs if I take M-43 all the way. I don't do expressways because it always makes my motor sound like it wants to explode.

Sorry I missed you!
I saw your car but didnt spot you. I was walking all over the place. When I saw your car I change hats to my Fiero sunvisor, hoping we might run into each other that way. But lots of buildings and grounds to get lost in. Did you enjoy going into the "barns" . It has been along time since I was there last. There are some nice cars in those barns. I thought I heard that the Gilmore car museum is the 3rd best museum in the US.
We took some back roads from 131 over to 43. I never knew there were all those lakes in the area and some hills.
Steve

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-11-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I missed you!
I saw your car but didnt spot you. I was walking all over the place. When I saw your car I change hats to my Fiero sunvisor, hoping we might run into each other that way. But lots of buildings and grounds to get lost in. Did you enjoy going into the "barns" . It has been along time since I was there last. There are some nice cars in those barns. I thought I heard that the Gilmore car museum is the 3rd best museum in the US.
We took some back roads from 131 over to 43. I never knew there were all those lakes in the area and some hills.
Steve

Yeah, we had a nice time. My wife was a little hesitant to go with me, but when she got there, she loved it. That's probably why you didn't see me. She was dragging me through all the barns. I was able to talk to FieroMaster88 for a few minutes. I wish I would have remembered to actually introduce myself and get first names, but I was in awe of all the beautiful cars there.

They said something about going to Vicksburg on June 14th. I will have to check my calendar to see if I can make it. Let me know if there are any other cruise-ins or shows. I'd like to talk to other Fiero owners to try and help me figure out a few small issues with my car.

Todd

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here ya all go.....snip snaps!!

funny how I missed one.......sorry, 'boot that

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-11-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife wants to go so may be we can have another get together there? It is close to metro GR, Hastings, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Lansing etc. What do you all think?
I think next time down I would like to try taking M37-M43 route and see some of the country.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
batousai666 Thank you for the pictures! I think Snapperhead took some pictures of the fantastic vehicles in the barns. You can see them on the facebook; Almost Again & Once Upon A Time Fiero Club or on his web site;http://www.snapperheadperformance.com/

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took m-43 all the way from Lansing. Actually, the way my road hits Lansing road and then turns into M-43, I never have to turn on to another road. It was literally 89 miles on the same road all the way there. It was a real nice drive. Lots of curves and hills between Hastings and Hickory Corners.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need to plan a day cruise along the nice country roads this summer. That would be fun!

Yep, totally forgot a picture of my car. I'm feeling left out.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 05-11-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get to drop my motor this week.. oh boy bet you wish you could.. front crank seal sprung a leak coming back home from gilmores. What a mess it's everywhere... Don't like the way the balancer/pulley has a wobble to it so I think I will replace it too. Need it sealed up for the power tour and many other shows

Vince
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get to drop my motor this week.. oh boy bet you wish you could.. front crank seal sprung a leak coming back home from gilmores. What a mess it's everywhere... Don't like the way the balancer/pulley has a wobble to it so I think I will replace it too. Need it sealed up for the power tour and many other shows

Vince

Ouch, no fun.
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Sorry I missed it, Had to stay home and take wife and daughter to their eye doctor appointments .
Still need to look at the pics. How many Fieros showed up?

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 all together I think.
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vince

I didn't notice any thing when I got off to get gas.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It doesn't take much to make a mess. Lost almost 1/4 qt

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It doesn't take much to make a mess. Lost almost 1/4 qt

Vince

Need any help?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Need any help?

No I'm ok, I just got the new balancer from Archie....

Thanks for the offer,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok a few shows added.

Fricanos on Alpine Tuesday May 20th 2014 is the start of the Tuesday cruise in. There will be a lot of cars there as long as we don't get rained out.

I added the Kool Chevy show on Saturday June 14 2014. See the flyer on the face book page or my website calendar. We Pontiacs are welcome.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
I will keep the most up to date show info on my website calendar found at:

http://snapperheadperformance.com/index.php/events

I will update the Facebook page the best I can and make a note here too.

Vince
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok a few shows added.

Fricanos on Alpine Tuesday May 20th 2014 is the start of the Tuesday cruise in. There will be a lot of cars there as long as we don't get rained out.

I added the Kool Chevy show on Saturday June 14 2014. See the flyer on the face book page or my website calendar. We Pontiacs are welcome.

Vince

Tuesday's at Fricanos. That is good to know.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tuesday's at Fricanos. That is good to know.

Yep every Tuesday through the season.

I don't think I will be making the Kool Chevy show as we wont be back from the Power Tour in time.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone going to Lane automotive open header cruise Friday night and the car show Saturday?

Vince
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock