Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The 2014 Daytona Beach Florida Fiero Show is Ready for You! by JohnWPB
Started on: 10-03-2013 05:22 AM
Replies: 334 (10758 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 05-05-2014 07:18 PM
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some Daytona 2014 pictures:

IP: Logged
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Angel tell them who won that award.
OK I will--------------------Angel did-87GT2M6

He is going to need to change his PFF name.
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on everyone who won. I would have come back to the track on Sunday but as you know I live in Jacksonville and when I got home on Saturday my home had received a power surge and fried lots of things. Too much to list, my tablet was with me in my car and it missed it. Not a good day but I guess stuff happens.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone post a list of all of the winners?
A pic of the winning car would also be nice.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately a photo of all the winners together does not exist. We were giving the awards out way earlier than we had planned to try to beat the weather. Even so, quite a few people had left before we gave the awards out. During the awards many were trying to huddle under umbrellas and the small 10' x 10' tent I had brought as it started to rain just as we started calling out the names. By the time we passed out the last award, the weather had really turned on us, and within a few minutes it began to REALLY rain and the wind picked up.

I am a photographer, so this was really more so disappointing to me. I did want to get lots of photo's of winners with their cars, and such

Robert, could you take and post a picture of your car with the Award you received for "Best in Show"?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-07-2014).]

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 more

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

So Angel tell them who won that award.
OK I will

Nice. I missed both of you. Any Miami car show both of you plan to attend? PM me.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Records of the winners got scattered and half destroyed when the monsoonal rains hit, but here is a fairly comprehensive list of the winners off the top of my head. Some awards are still unclaimed because people left early to escape the foul weather.

Judging was performed by the following people:

Kevin Tohill, Mile High Fieros of Denver, CO (custom and modified notchback classes)
Christine Hammack, Mile High Fieros of Denver, CO (custom and modified notchback classes)
Mike Rivard, Central Florida Fieros, Orlando, FL (modified and custom fastbacks)
Mark Nolte, Central Florida Fieros, Orlando, FL (stock levels 1, 2 and street stock classes)

1st place Street Stock = Angelo DeCoglia

1st place stock level 1 = Richard Wood, Indy Pace Car. (unclaimed)
2nd place stock level 1 = Chad McGee
3rd place stock level 1 = Dan Smith

1st place stock level 2 = Jenni Hnidy
2nd place stock level 2 = Greg Murad
3rd place stock level 2 = Dave Connnelly

1st place custom fastback = Robert Holtz, Capital City Fieros
2nd place custom fastback = Larry Wheeler
1st place modified notchback = Tracy? blown Olds big block

1st place modified fastback = Robert Probst, 88 GT T-Top 3800SC
2nd place modified fastback = Ronny and David Greene
3rd place modified fastback = Angel Olivan

Best Paint = Rick Burns
Best Rims = Kevin Duggan
Best Engine Conversion = Luis Melendez
Best Engineered = Tracy
Best Interior = Bob Holtz

Best Of Show = Bob Holtz

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 04-09-2014).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everybody, I am sorry for the delay in getting the photo's up on the website. I have been working on getting my Fiero on the road, and remodeling my kitchen in between that and work. I finally got all the photo's edited, and uploaded to the FieroEvents website. Just click on the "Photo's" tab to access them.

I plan to get some of the other pictures I took during the weekend up on the site as well, hopefully sooner than later

If anyone has not seen the work that Gwain (Marc) did to make a shirt for Daytona 2014, make sure to check out that thread, and get your Daytona Shirt!
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... One week later, and no comments? I thought the photo's came out pretty cool....Sorry it tool so long to get them up,. but I had to spend a lot of time editing each picture, color correcting them for the terrible overcast day, and removing passing people and such from the photos........

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-05-2014).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I finally got all the photo's edited, and uploaded to the FieroEvents website. Just click on the "Photo's" tab to access them.

Those are some extremely nice photos!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like my photos.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock