Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings by FieroMaster88
Started on: 03-17-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 490 (10014 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta say I'm a little jealous of the Fiero community in Michigan. The Fiero following here is non-existant let alone meeting up with folks or going for joy-riders.
How about we play a little game? I'll drive up there and just cruise around for a week and we'll see how many of you can catch me
IP: Logged
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Gotta say I'm a little jealous of the Fiero community in Michigan. The Fiero following here is non-existant let alone meeting up with folks or going for joy-riders.
How about we play a little game? I'll drive up there and just cruise around for a week and we'll see how many of you can catch me

why what you running?? LS?? LT?? V8???
i'd be game in a few weeks
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86se turbo 3.4pr Silver with side scoops
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure, you could tag along.
Wear a dust mask.......
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Sure, you could tag along.
Wear a dust mask.......

Maybe I should clarify.... "We'll see how many of you can catch me ON CAMERA."
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you come up, let us know, we can get together at a show or cruise. Good stuff coming up next weekend.....
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you come up, let us know, we can get together at a show or cruise. Good stuff coming up next weekend.....

Sweet I'm pretty sure I have your number somewhere oljoedad, or at least I know I have Brian's
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is going on Joe?

hcforde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

I don't know. It was locked and I couldn't see inside. I'll stop by next time I'm in that area to see if anyone is there.

I did find out what that orange one was.

It's called The Feroce and it's from St. Johns.

http://priceofhistoys.com/category/fiero-bodykits/

It is a V8 Archie kit car called the FINO. You can check it out here. http://www.v8archie.com/v8Archie/home.htm If you want one get it quick because V8Archie is retiring.

[This message has been edited by hcforde (edited 06-17-2014).]

hcforde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hcforde

543 posts
Member since Mar 2013

Originally posted by solotwo:

dont worry about it

If it is a real 1988, and If the undercarriage is OK get it if it is cheap enough. The top can be replaced, the 1988 suspension is more difficult to come by. What are they asking for it?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is going on Joe?

Friday nite - Centreville
Saturday AM - Centreville
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Friday nite - Centreville
Saturday AM - Centreville

nice.......man, I don't know. is 220* toooo hot to run this??
http://www.centrevillecover...ys.com/Car-Show.html

man this sucks.....only 30 some odd miles away. hummmmm
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You do have a cooling problem dont you.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah.........still cant fight it out. must be something. just not sure what.
I still need to pop the thermostat but I am being lazy. plus I hate working on my stuff blind
looks like this weekend I may just do it........friggit!
-orrrrrr-
I may just let OleJoeDad take it when he drops off the shell that was Black Dynamite
after all with that said I will have my 3800 sc Mera back gettinsum!!

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

yeah.........still cant fight it out. must be something. just not sure what.
I still need to pop the thermostat but I am being lazy. plus I hate working on my stuff blind
looks like this weekend I may just do it........friggit!
-orrrrrr-
I may just let OleJoeDad take it when he drops off the shell that was Black Dynamite
after all with that said I will have my 3800 sc Mera back gettinsum!!

I am sure you have had a lot of suggestions. Sounds like a blockage? Radiator, thermostat bad, thermostat housing, intake gasket, coolant pipe restriction, coolant hoses hooked up backwards? radiator hoses backwards? water pump spinning the wrong way? wrong water pump or impeller broke? air flow blockage to the radiator or air flow from the radiator? Air bubble? have you tried parking the front of the car up higher than the rear to see if coolant is low? That's how I filled the 88 when I installed a new head gasket. I have a some what steep drive way so I filled it that way and didn't have to burb the system.
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please forgive my excitement, but I saw a red 84 SE in my little town of Morrice this morning. For those of you who don't know what or where Morrice is, it's a little one horse (Fiero) town located about halfway between Lansing and Flint. Our population is so low, we have about 30-35 kids in each graduating class.

I was so excited to see another Fiero in town, I totally gapped-out and forgot to take a picture of my car parked next to theirs.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

Please forgive my excitement, but I saw a red 84 SE in my little town of Morrice this morning. .

I told you...there are everywhere in Michigan.

its cool seeing these cars soooo close to home. makes the world seem a bit smaller

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-20-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Again today saw my car(same color 87 GT) going the other way on west bound I-96 by the 3 Mile Road and Dean Lake Road over passes. I wonder who owns it?

Saw the same car heading west again on Interstate 96 just past the Leonard Street exit.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black bumper pad notchback on the way home from work on Oakland drive in Kalamazoo. He honked and waved at me in my fiero. Anyone here?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just West of I-69.....so its West Michigan I guess
coming back from OleJoeDads

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That 87 base coupe is pretty good mechanically, need just a few things and cleanup to be a good car. The owner wants $600, but its been for sale for a while.....
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That 87 base coupe is pretty good mechanically, need just a few things and cleanup to be a good car. The owner wants $600, but its been for sale for a while.....

I surley want them wheels!! you bet

want these even more!!
from the truffeo behind the truck

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-04-2014).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think they are Chrysler wheels.....
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted in Freeland.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
10.91@133.1

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gold 86 SE V6 for sale in Traverse City. He's asking $2900, and it looks pretty rough.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted the 87 Maroon GT again on interstate 96 heading west around the 3 mile overpass.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Black Formula on Portage RD. in front of Pfizer yesterday.i was leaving the complex heading south it was going North. I do believe it to be the 3800 SC I should have bought instead of the V8......but I HAD a 3800 at the time. now, not soooooooo much

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-24-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a light yellow GT heading south on East Beltline by Woodland Mall this morning. I have not seen this car in GR before. Unless it is Gene Smiths car that he sold and new owner installed new rockers and some nice side scoops. Car looked real good.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a gold notchback on division a few blocks south of 28th street yesterday afternoon.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOOOOO WAY!!!!
driving home from Paw Paw 6:25 or sooo flipping the radio stations and get stopped on 107.7 WRKR
with the words and I kid you not....."PONTIAC MERA!!"
they did a bit on the Mera, I am sure he had seen around town, looked it up and was won!!
I have to assume it was Mera X how awesome is that.
I am calling the station as I type but its been ringing for like 3-4 minutes.. ...

*EDIT*

Ha!! confirmed.....not by the radio station but by a friend on Facebook.
I go to my page and a friend, Jimmy Posts, "Hey!"
"they are talking about your Mera on the radio" sweet!!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-28-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You be a STAR!

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You be a STAR!

no, the car is the star....draws all kinds of attention

Jims88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard the DJ for 107.7 talking about the Mera today also, he saw it in town, he thought it was a Ferrari I think he said.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jims88:

I heard the DJ for 107.7 talking about the Mera today also, he saw it in town, he thought it was a Ferrari I think he said.

right on.....PFF Member confirmed. thanks
that rules......I did tell a guy the Mera story Sunday at the Laundrette, wonder if that guy's name was......Eric "Fly" Stevens??
hummmmmmm Awesome!!

*EDIT*
it was him....my buddy heard the whole thing and said I told him, in person the Mera story.
so he also knows whats in the "trunk" tooo
super sweet.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-28-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see it is running. Looks you folks got some rain. None in GR.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your car is now famous! Congrats.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Your car is now famous! Congrats.

yeah the car gets way more play than I do. sucks.

I see it is running. Looks you folks got some rain. None in GR.

well maybe if I be nice to it I can drive it for the rest of this year. I was beating on it at the time of misfortune

I think I am going to try the Car Barn's this weekend!! getyousome!
http://www.gilmorecarmuseum...r-car-show-swap-meet

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-29-2014).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok yesterday I think it was.....I seen 2 Fieros from Pfizer windows. Portage RD Black one. quick glimpse before the trees. then a Maroon one on Romance/Bishop on too Portage I believe. may have been "WhatAboutBob" but cant verify awesome!
well lets not forget the 3rd Fiero within sight of all them Mera X yeah!! still running

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 10-09-2014).]

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw 2 Fieros at Gilmore today. A red 88 GT and a black 88 formula. Didn't take mine because I had the boys. There were a ton of cars and people!

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 08-02-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock