Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
West Michigan Fiero owners and Sightings by FieroMaster88
Started on: 03-17-2013 03:53 PM
Replies: 490 (10014 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 03-09-2017 07:58 AM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HA! not my photo.....but in West Michigan none the less

24 hrs of LeMons at Gingerman Raceway South Haven, MI
https://www.facebook.com/13...0076/?type=1&theater

I think I may make this run (weather permitting) as my "Color Tour 2014"
supposed to rain tho............boooooooooooooo!
http://www.wwmt.com/weather/#.VEGZZCDD9LM

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 10-17-2014).]

IP: Logged
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good. Are they racing at Gingerman this weekend?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Looks good. Are they racing at Gingerman this weekend?

yulp.....and it seems tomorrow too. the weather looks way better for Sunday so I am floating this weekend.
think I will opt for a Sunday cruise....instead. waaaaay more sun forecasted for "Sun"Day Oct 19th....for some reason
http://www.24hoursoflemons....-elite-meet-to-cheat

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 10-18-2014).]

StansGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StansGTSend a Private Message to StansGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a really nice maroon gt in the Kalamazoo auto auction lot. I wish I had a dealer cert to buy it.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StansGT:

There is a really nice maroon gt in the Kalamazoo auto auction lot. I wish I had a dealer cert to buy it.

really?? and where might that be located.....in Schoolcraft??
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
had a good run......low to no sun, but no complaints.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

had a good run......low to no sun, but no complaints.

Looks great!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Passed a nice looking Notchback - Red - with an IMSA type rear spoiler, on I-96 west bound by the Fulton St./ M-21 on ramp . Looked good. Any one from West Michigan area?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 11-16-2014).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OOOH YEAH! I popped this fella on lunch today at Centre St. and Portage Rd.

soooo cool.....caught this fella on MY Road!!
Yesterday I got out of work an hour early and on my House road I see this coming at me.
soo cool seeing as we got hammered by 7+" of snow this week I think I am buying a beater Fiero for some winter fun now!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 11-23-2014).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thinking of naming my car.. Stress relief. Man work has been stressful these past several weeks. I get in the car to go home and it is so easy to push the go pedal and good bye Audis', BMWs and other expensive cars that I see around the area where I work. LOL Oh some of the cars, Audi R8, regular Audis, all kinds of beemers, 1 Bentley, some new vettes, Camaros, moostangs, CTS-V wagon, Mercedes, Porsche. I drive past the Mercedes/VW/Volvo dealership and the Porsche/Audi/Subaru dealership.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aint very often I see my Fiero out after Thanksgiving.....but heres Christmas at Moms

and this was yesterday \m/ \m/ 01/01/2015 \m/ \m/
first run 2015, already!!

but, I think I threw a rod bearing......
thankfully have all winter to fix it soo.....next Spring/Summer we will be even stronger!!!

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone seen any Fieros? I have not spotted any at all this winter. Now that it is getting somewhat warm I wonder if any will be spotted.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't seen any. I'll probably have mine out for a couple months but might not be able to drive it much because they are tearing up the only road to get out of our neighborhood. Construction starts in July. That's the bad part of owning a lowered car.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Haven't seen any. I'll probably have mine out for a couple months but might not be able to drive it much because they are tearing up the only road to get out of our neighborhood. Construction starts in July. That's the bad part of owning a lowered car.

I understand that. My car sits real low with the winter tires on and I have to watch the ice chucks that drop off of cars. LOL
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aint very often I see my Fiero out after Thanksgiving.....but heres Christmas at Moms

and this was yesterday \m/ \m/ 01/01/2015 \m/ \m/
first run 2015, already!!

but, I think I threw a rod bearing......
thankfully have all winter to fix it soo.....next Spring/Summer we will be even stronger!!!

I try to keep the foot to the floor runs down to a minimum. I find 3/8 to 1/2 throttle gets me out into traffic quite nicely and the area where I work there are a lot of BMW's Audis Porches etc.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I try to keep the foot to the floor runs down to a minimum. I find 3/8 to 1/2 throttle gets me out into traffic quite nicely and the area where I work there are a lot of BMW's Audis Porches etc.

ha! where I live............... I race BMW's, Audi's and Porches.

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 03-10-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are bad Dan!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are bad Dan!

YUP!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see that beautiful car of yours.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are the Fieros? On my way home tonight passed a new Corvette Convert with the top down going the other way on Cascade RD. Motorcycles are out, corvettes are out, but no Fieros.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to have Mera X looked at by a professional.....last time I took er out I got a bad chirping out the supercharger.
today I plan to start er up and see if this is still the case....sooooo the sleeping bear is to awake just not sure if we are getting out of bed yet
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Gotta get over this bad cold and wait for a nice day to do the dew wipes, belt tensioner and oil change. Engine seems to be running better. Exhaust seems just a little bit quieter. The only thing I have done different is put some "anti ethanol" additive in the tank. Dollar Tree sells it quite inexpensive. Oh and hopefully put the summer tires & wheels on.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 03-17-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a Red notchie coming out of Salvation Army on Plainfield Saturday morning. Looked like it was an early one with 13" tires.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Spotted black notchie heading north on Fuller Saturday.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put the summer wheels and tires on tonight.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked with the owner of the black notchie that I have seen by Vitalies on Leonard, saturday. That makes 5 Fieros that are close to me. Getting anxious for The Dust Off at Gilmore next month. I am hopping it stays together for the next month. LOL
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I was in Kalamazoo( home to numerous Fieros) this evening, and didn't see one. Drove down in the Fiero to show Mary how to get to WMU Campus, Fetzer Building. We got a bite to eat a Arbys on Stadium Drive and I parked out front. Saw a few Mustang convertibles.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is still sitting in the garage with storage insurance. I might put insurance on it this year for a month or so. They are redoing the main road out of my neighborhood this summer. I really don't want to drive through a construction zone, lol.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I was in Kalamazoo( home to numerous Fieros) this evening, and didn't see one. Drove down in the Fiero to show Mary how to get to WMU Campus, Fetzer Building. We got a bite to eat a Arbys on Stadium Drive and I parked out front. Saw a few Mustang convertibles.

I took a run in Big Daddy Dynamite up and down my road a few times around 7pm.......too bad I had to work. I would have met up with you 2 for some lunch if not......I dusted both yesterday and could not resist a quick blast!!

as far as the construction goes, I get to play "Duke Boys" all summer in the dirt.....sideways!!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Gilmore is coming up real soon.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I aint got a trusty Fiero yet.....Joe just called about the Mera maybe in 2 weeks, but if it needs a whole new drivetrain then I may have to backburner it till next year, so I can focus on one worthy car.......and that will be the V8 GT \m/ \m/

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading back to WMU very early tomorrow morning. Mary has trouble in the dark seeing landmarks when she is in a strange area. So I will drive the Fiero down and she will follow in her car. We will be in the area around 7:30. Doubt I will see any Fieros at that time. Then back to GR for a dentist appointment.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Traveling west on Plainfield from Lowes tonight heading towards Meijer spotted a White Formula behind me. It turns on a street and I turn into Meijer and there it is meeting me at the four way stop at meijer. I think it may be Snapperheads wifes car?
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
I work in a area that is similar to Grosse Pointe in Detroit area. Cascade township at 28th & Cascade. I generally try to walk around the area for my lunch. I just happened to have my camera with me and spotted this at the hardware store.

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen a Black GT out and about
sounded like a V8 or something
at the OleJoeDad....fixin store as I type

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-21-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2015 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a white GT parked on the side of M91 just north of M91 & M44 intersection in Belding, yesterday morning. It is across from a tire store on the north bound side. Nice wheels on the car. Any one from the forum? I was surprised to see a Fiero in Belding. Of course I didn't have a camera. I hope the problem wasn't serious.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-24-2015).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back from the fixing store
now if all this rain would quit.......wow!! seems like all day, all night. sheesh!

let the games begin!! I see the Gilmore Cruise In should be my first endeavor!!
this Wednesday!! http://www.gilmorecarmuseum...ay-night-cruise-ins/

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-31-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Back from the fixing store
now if all this rain would quit.......wow!! seems like all day, all night. sheesh!

let the games begin!! I see the Gilmore Cruise In should be my first endeavor!!
this Wednesday!! http://www.gilmorecarmuseum...ay-night-cruise-ins/

Those guys are good! I gotta get my moneypit down there for a unbroken shift cable and the trunk mounted blower. Gilmore drive in is that on Wednesday evenings? Hmmm I might have to miss a choir practice .

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-31-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock