30th Anniversary Caravanning by eph_kay
Started on: 12-28-2012 02:07 PM
Replies: 214 (5865 views)
Last post by: Christine on 07-06-2013 01:58 AM
ltlgt88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

I am heading down Friday 9:00 is kinda early coming from the WI border...anyone else going to be there? (if i know some people might be there i will make it)

do I am meeting someone at the Hillsdale oasis at 1245-1 pm on Friday. we will be by the south Holland oasis bout 115-130 if anyone wants to join at either spot let me know.
IP: Logged
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ltlgt88

448 posts
Member since Aug 2010

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

I am heading down Friday 9:00 is kinda early coming from the WI border...anyone else going to be there? (if i know some people might be there i will make it)

do I am meeting someone at the Hillsdale oasis at 1245-1 pm on Friday. we will be by the south Holland oasis bout 115-130 if anyone wants to join at either spot let me know.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:
Also note that NIFE has posted "We will be departing from the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis along the Tri-State Tollway located near South Holland at 9:00am each day. Please begin arriving at 8:30am. " I believe its not going to be an organized caravan though, just whoever shows up. For me it seems to early, especially if we want to include some people from further out. That is a good location for meeting though, as its near where 80/94/294 all meet.

hmm, we'll be heading out from Milwaukee early Thursday morning. Wonder if we have to go through Chicago to get to the meeting point? It’ll be rush hour and I hear that it’s really bad. Is this meeting point down by a town called Hammond? Maybe 94 straight down there will work...

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-09-2013).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

hmm, we'll be heading out from Milwaukee early Thursday morning. Wonder if we have to go through Chicago to get to the meeting point? It’ll be rush hour and I hear that it’s really bad. Is this meeting point down by a town called Hammond? Maybe 94 straight down there will work...

NIFE Caravan Meeting Point

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 06-24-2013).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So think I need to allow for any high traffic?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would guess the traffic in the Northern Suburbs would be backed up some that time of the morning, but I never drive in rush hour so can't say for sure.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should just call the friendly Chicago police. Tell them you're driving a Fiero, what route you're taking and I'm sure they'll restrict traffic, giving you an uncongested, leasurely drive through the windy city.

PS: If that works, let me know. I want to be in your caravan.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:
You should just call the friendly Chicago police. Tell them you're driving a Fiero, what route you're taking and I'm sure they'll restrict traffic, giving you an uncongested, leasurely drive through the windy city.

PS: If that works, let me know. I want to be in your caravan.

Maybe I should invest in some red and blue lights
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe I should invest in some red and blue lights

And a siren. Chicago police just love sirens. They have such a great sense of humor.

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ltlgt88

448 posts
Member since Aug 2010
bump
PFF
System Bot
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a little over a month to go, I still have some work to do on the GT but I should be test driving it soon and be ready to go!

My route so far http://goo.gl/maps/9ZgHA

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! from San Francisco. I'll see you at Funderburk's in Pocahontas, Il.
f
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for those that may have not seen the thread.

About a month to go. If you want to caravan with us please post so we can meet you along the way.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

WOW! from San Francisco. I'll see you at Funderburk's in Pocahontas, Il.
f

That is where I will join the Caravan too!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be in Chicago before heading to the 30th and would be interested in joining in on that convoy on Wednesday morning. Can I "follow" you guys there even though I won't have my Fiero?
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I'll be in Chicago before heading to the 30th and would be interested in joining in on that convoy on Wednesday morning. Can I "follow" you guys there even though I won't have my Fiero?

Of course you can join us all Fiero fans are welcome with or with out a Fiero. Maybe I will bring you a Fiero window sticker so you can advertise Fieros on you non-Fiero car. What make, model and color car are you going to be in?
rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes come join the convoy, the more the merrier, Fiero not required.

Christine I guess posted at the same time. See you soon

[This message has been edited by rgeeinc (edited 05-29-2013).]

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Of course you can join us all Fiero fans are welcome with or with out a Fiero. Maybe I will bring you a Fiero window sticker so you can advertise Fieros on you non-Fiero car. What make, model and color car are you going to be in?

Awesome! This will be my 2nd time in Chicago so I'm not too familiar with the city yet, can you give me some more information regarding the meeting point and if I should expect a lot of traffic on my way there as I wouldn't want to arrive late!

I'll be in a Yellow Saturn Sky Redline. .. I always wanted a Yellow Fiero but I never got the chance to buy one so I bought a yellow Sky instead. It filled the yellow car void. In a way the Sky is my "newer" Fiero. I actually have Fiero art on my Sky and my screen name "FieroAlex". It's small but it's immortalized on my windrestrictor.

I own 2 86 GT's one is a frame up Restoration with a 3800 engine swap (project still underway) second one is a back up car, it runs and drives but the upper frame rails are shot and the trunk corners are non-existant, body is also 3 different colors I wouldn't trust it to make the trip down to Indianapolis and back in 1 piece.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 05-29-2013).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

snip all

Glad to have you on board!
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awesome! This will be my 2nd time in Chicago so I'm not too familiar with the city yet, can you give me some more information regarding the meeting point and if I should expect a lot of traffic on my way there as I wouldn't want to arrive late!

I'll be in a Yellow Saturn Sky Redline. .. I always wanted a Yellow Fiero but I never got the chance to buy one so I bought a yellow Sky instead. It filled the yellow car void. In a way the Sky is my "newer" Fiero. I actually have Fiero art on my Sky and my screen name "FieroAlex". It's small but it's immortalized on my windrestrictor.

I own 2 86 GT's one is a frame up Restoration with a 3800 engine swap (project still underway) second one is a back up car, it runs and drives but the upper frame rails are shot and the trunk corners are non-existant, body is also 3 different colors I wouldn't trust it to make the trip down to Indianapolis and back in 1 piece.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

This is the meeting point for the NIFE caravans - NIFE Caravan Meeting Point

AM rush hour traffic will be pretty heavy. I am planning a caravan for Wednesday early afternoon leaving from the same meeting point, PM me if you are interested in that caravan.
------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the meeting point for the NIFE caravans - NIFE Caravan Meeting Point

AM rush hour traffic will be pretty heavy. I am planning a caravan for Wednesday early afternoon leaving from the same meeting point, PM me if you are interested in that caravan.

Thank You, I just did a google map and I'll be staying about 32 miles from the meeting point so about 40 minutes in non traffic situations I assume.

Are there 2 different convoys on Wednesday? What are the two times?
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank You, I just did a google map and I'll be staying about 32 miles from the meeting point so about 40 minutes in non traffic situations I assume.

Are there 2 different convoys on Wednesday? What are the two times?

NIFE has posted caravans on their event page for Wed, Thurs, and Fri morning http://www.fierofocus.com/events.html

Personally I do not want to get down there that early on Wednesday, So I am trying to organize a caravan to get to Indy around 4:30-5pm-ish. So far it has not gotten much traction. I think we will be picking up zmcondal on the way, and may hook up with Sadie Goad as she comes thru Chicago.

So yeah, 2 caravans on Wed both leaving from the same point. 9am and 1pm . I have not heard from anyone planning on doing the Wed morning yet.

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be leaving from Madison, WI and should arrive at the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis around noon, on Wednesday the 26th. I assume we will meet on the east bound side. Getting to Indy around 4:30-5pm-ish fits into my plans. Look forward to meeting you, mrfred8 and everyone else.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

I'll be leaving from Madison, WI and should arrive at the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis around noon, on Wednesday the 26th. I assume we will meet on the east bound side. Getting to Indy around 4:30-5pm-ish fits into my plans. Look forward to meeting you, mrfred8 and everyone else.

Great, look forward to meeting you as well. PM sent with contact information.

For everyone planning on joining in the Wed via Chicago Afternoon caravan, make sure you PM me and confirm/get my contact info as I plan on leaving the meeting point whenever everyone gets there or 1pm whichever comes FIRST.
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O.K., trying to get an Eastern Iowa Caravan together for June 26th. Not sure what time we should meet, but a date, the place to meet and the route I can figure out.

Meeting at Cracker Barrell in Davenport, Iowa
300 Jason Way Court
Davenport, IA 52806-1360

The route:
Map Route

Not sure when the MN Mafia will be rolling through, but they are moe than welcome to join us if their route is any where near by. Or anyone coming from any where are welcome to join us for that matter.

Meeting time can be adjusted if we need to meetup with other groups.

DanFiero
Heartland Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heading down Thursday?

I was thinking of joining up here:

"NIFE will be arranging group caravan departures on Wednesday, June 26; Thursday, June 27; and Friday, June 28, 2013. We will be departing from the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis along the Tri-State Tollway located near South Holland at 9:00am each day. Please begin arriving at 8:30am. "
MrMWS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMWSSend a Private Message to MrMWSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone heading down Thursday?

I was thinking of joining up here:

"NIFE will be arranging group caravan departures on Wednesday, June 26; Thursday, June 27; and Friday, June 28, 2013. We will be departing from the Chicago Southland Lincoln Oasis along the Tri-State Tollway located near South Holland at 9:00am each day. Please begin arriving at 8:30am. "

I will be at the meeting place at the oasis on Thurs morn.at around 8:30am.
I belive another NIFE member is also meeting there.
We will leave as close to 9am as possible.
We can wait if you will be a bit later.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MrMWS:

I will be at the meeting place at the oasis on Thurs morn.at around 8:30am.
I belive another NIFE member is also meeting there.
We will leave as close to 9am as possible.
We can wait if you will be a bit later.

We'll be heading out with two Fieros from a relatives place in Oconomowoc Wisconsin thurs morning, takign a guess at how long it will take to get there, not knowing if traffic will be an issue, google maps says 145 mi, 2 hours 21 mins, 94 to 294.
Digitalman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalmanSend a Private Message to DigitalmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a relatively short drive. I'm coming from Dayton Ohio and leaving EARLY Friday AM. Should be at the hotel around 10-ish. It's only a 2 and a half hour drive, but if anyone wants to meet up somewhere for the drive over, give me a holler!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting......only one other Minnesotan in this thread.....
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Interesting......only one other Minnesotan in this thread.....

They just do stuff, dont announce it, trying to keep people on their toes....

When you heading down?
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Former Overland Park guy here. Please add me to Wednesday 6/26/13 11:30 am meet-up at Arrowhead stadium in KC. I assume it's the east side of the stadiums (Blue Ridge Cutoff)?
PM me if you want my mobile #. Anyone in the group have two way radios?
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad and I are for sure leaving on Wednesday, but he and I both have to work in the morning. It's an hour from our house to Chicago and we want to beat rush hour, so we plan on leaving by about 2 pm- though the earlier the better of course. Does this time work out for meeting up with anyone? (That puts us about an hour and forty minutes from the caravan meeting place at the Oasis, so we'd be passing through close to 4 pm.)
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:

Former Overland Park guy here. Please add me to Wednesday 6/26/13 11:30 am meet-up at Arrowhead stadium in KC. I assume it's the east side of the stadiums (Blue Ridge Cutoff)?
PM me if you want my mobile #. Anyone in the group have two way radios?

Here is the west group plan meeting places and times:

Wednesday:
-A group will be driving from Topeka to Kansas City, MO to meet up with others, leaving around 11am (8am suggested new meeting time)
-A group will be driving from Kansas City to St. Louis, Mo to meet up with others leaving around 1pm

We are planning to be in this group so we will need to leave Topeka around 8am so we can meet the people in St Louis at 1pm, we will need to meet in KC around 9am as it only takes an hour to get from Topeka to KC.
It is 3.5 hours to St Louis so if we meet in KC at 10am we can be there around 1:30pm if we want to meet the group in St Louis at 1pm we will need to leave Topeka around 8am and meet in KC closer to 9am to make the 1pm meeting time in St Louis.

So if I have calculated this correctly the times to meet will need to be:
Leave Topeka at 8am (1-hour drive to KC)
Arrive in KC at 9am and leave for St Louis around 9 to 9:30 (3.5 hour drive to St Louis)
Arrive in St Louis around 1pm and leave for Indy around 1:30pm (3.5 hours to Indy)
Arrive in Indy around 5pm

Bob, Kevin and I do have two-way radios but 2 of them only have whole channels and we found channel 7 seems to have the best signal so we will be on channel 7, I will email you my cell phone number if I did not already send it to you in my last email. I did not get a reply from you, did you get it? If not I will resend it now with my cell # just in case.

If anyone else wants to exchange, cell phone numbers email me info@milehighfieros.com and I will make a contact list and send it to the people who send me their numbers.

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/pMFnz
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pocahontas IL. Who will be joining us there to meet up with the group from Colorado (Christine)?
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

Pocahontas IL. Who will be joining us there to meet up with the group from Colorado (Christine)?

Bob, Kevin and I will try and meet you there around 1:30pm, I am not sure if the KC people are going to meet us at the time we will be passing through KC or not, I can only speak for the 3 of us.

My GT started stalling today so if I do not get that figured out the trip might be in jeopardy. I may post in the Tech section if we cannot find the problem.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wednesday Chicago Update -

Meeting point -

Arrival at Meeting Point - 12:00-12:30 CST
Leave - 12:30-1:00 CST (note we will leave as soon after 12:30 as soon everyone is there or 1pm whichever comes FIRST, if I don't know you are coming we will leave without you)
Pick up at Merrillville IN - 1:00-1:30 CST (again we will leave as soon as everyone is there, make sure we know you are coming)
Arrive Indy - 4:00-4:30 EST

Chicago -
mrfred8
vernon8360
Paul V (maybe)
Jim H (maybe)
cornersonrails (maybe)
Midn1ght Driv3r (maybe)

Merrillville (shell station 65 and 30) -
zmcdonal

vernon8360 made us some cool window signs to display for the caravan. Let us know if you want in.

Anyone else want in, let me know.

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because of circumstances beyond my control I won't have a Fiero to caravan with. It would be no fun to follow in a truck.
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2013 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Christine, isn't that Murphy's law, what can go wrong-will. I hope you can get that problem solved. It would be very disappointing if you couldn't make it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock