Started on: 10-05-2011 06:57 AM
Replies: 282 (15557 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 01-23-2014 08:55 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BINGO! And more....

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Their new dual t/b intake???

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-22-2011).]

IP: Logged
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Also ordered new drilled/slotted and zinc plated 13 in. rotors for my brake set-up.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2011 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

BINGO! And more....

I hope you are only doing it for looks. Unless the "more" is substancial.
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also ordered new drilled/slotted and zinc plated 13 in. rotors for my brake set-up.

NICE !! good choice on the Zinc
ANY PICS of the overhall, I know its not on your list, but a nicely modded 3800sc would be a great supprise !!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got word that the suspension parts from HT Motorsports are ready for shipment :-)

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-25-2011).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2011 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received this spy pic from TLG:

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-30-2011).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got the new roters and fog lights
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These will go where my current fog lights are:

And these (similar) will replace the "plain" 13 in rotors I have on now:

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Just got the new roters and fog lights
D.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 11-03-2011).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These will go where my current fog lights are:

Please tell me more about those !!!!

Is that Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Driving Lights ??

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-03-2011).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Indeed.

Originally posted by randye:

Please tell me more about those !!!!

Is that Hella Optilux 2500 Angel Eye Driving Lights ??

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2011 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so far we are getting some parts and will be starting on the suspension first.
we will not be doing any major body mods to it because it looks fantastic the way it is but we will be doing a little.
for the most part we will be freshining the car up.
D.
PFF
System Bot
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like some kind of dual TB set up ??
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the one TLG has on offer: http://www.tlg-store.com/Hi...ifold_p/4010104.htm:

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

looks like some kind of dual TB set up ??

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2011 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry this is off topic, but is there a build thread on that dual tb set up??
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think so. They sell it complete and I doubt that they would be stupid enough to post a DIY thread so people just copy them...

I just received a single "in progress" picture from TLG.

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

sorry this is off topic, but is there a build thread on that dual tb set up??

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, all here are some shots of the new toys for yellowstone. we will be installing them very soon.
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2011 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks F - A - N - T - A -S - T - I - C !!!!

Thanks for the pix, Dean!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally updated my website with the "Whodeanie project": www.yellowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 11-11-2011).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Progress at TLG....

From another thread but I needed to put it in here, too! :-)
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was gonna guess some of the mods listed in my modernize your fiero with technology! thread in my signature lol. everything looks so exciting!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked my aunt and uncle into making a larger donation to Hella in my name for my birthday and christmas:

The taillights will also get TLG's HID backup lights

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 11-24-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got in a set of roller rockers for the motor and waiting on the lifters and intake. we will be starting on the suspenssion mods first so we will be posting up some pics of it soon.
D.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES!

just got in a set of roller rockers for the motor and waiting on the lifters and intake. we will be starting on the suspenssion mods first so we will be posting up some pics of it soon.
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update!

Crane lifters at Dean's: check
TLG's dual throttle body intake and LED kits on the way to Dean's: check
Hella HID headlights and LED taillights waiting for me in Germany: check

Progress is unstoppable! :-)
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 06:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES!

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 12-08-2011).]

Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The welding ia awful it could have cleaned it up a bit or get a better welder.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boogaloo:

The welding ia awful it could have cleaned it up a bit or get a better welder.

What?! Maybe you have higher standards but that welding is pretty damn good in my view.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

What?! Maybe you have higher standards but that welding is pretty damn good in my view.

There are just too many welds visible. Just imagine if the welds were carefully ground down to where they metal was smooth and then chrome it. The intake would look beautiful.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like it the way it is .but the owner could easily dress it up by grinding and polishing it up if he wanted too .this looks so much better than the standard fiero face hugger style intake .

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 12-08-2011).]

Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Yes I do,........for the kind of money yellowstone is paying the quality is kinda hackish especially if you are looking show quality in the engine bay.Grind them down is not for the buyer to do, ever heard of quality control?.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess the port/polished + polished aluminum options may do that. But per TLGs website it brings up the price to $1079 from $699. Make that $1328 if you include the nice intake pipes. I really like how it looks but that money is getting close to get you a 3800sc
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, yea, I agree. I was just talking about the welds themselves, I wish I could weld aluminum that nice.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

There are just too many welds visible. Just imagine if the welds were carefully ground down to where they metal was smooth and then chrome it. The intake would look beautiful.

Except after smoothing the welds, I would powdercoat them Fiero engine red.
RULOOKIN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second that !!! Powder coat RED

[This message has been edited by RULOOKIN (edited 12-10-2011).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got some new goodies in today
they look great, we will be starting on the install this week so I will keep you all posted.
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 12-13-2011).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need to give us your "seat of the pants" review between the stock intake, and this set up after it is installed. Is is going on a 2.8 or 3.4?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a overbored and slightly modified 2.8L (see http://yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php) and it will also receive 1.6 roller rockers at this time.

Originally posted by Rick 88:

You need to give us your "seat of the pants" review between the stock intake, and this set up after it is installed. Is is going on a 2.8 or 3.4?

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
That looks awesome! Can't wait to see it all (suspension, brakes, engine mods, body mods) come together!!!

got some new goodies in today
they look great, we will be starting on the install this week so I will keep you all posted.
D.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2011 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I'm a committed atheist I'm willing to start believing in Santa Claus or whatever else it may take for this:

Thank you, aunt&uncle! Thank you, Hella! Merry Christmas! :-)
Torch-Red87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Torch-Red87Click Here to visit Torch-Red87's HomePageSend a Private Message to Torch-Red87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alter Schwede da nimmt Jemand Geld in die Hand !!!!!!!.

Du kannst von Glück reden das Du in den USA bist §29 Ade , hheheheh.
Schöne Weihnachten,
I will look forward to see the finished project Kolja .
Best regards from the AUTOBAHN COUNTRY and your ex country,
Kai

Even though I'm a committed atheist I'm willing to start believing in Santa Claus or whatever else it may take for this:

Thank you, aunt&uncle! Thank you, Hella! Merry Christmas! :-)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock