Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 09-29-2009 07:31 PM
Replies: 1385 (60736 views)
Last post by: LT188GT on 02-25-2024 04:10 PM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry

[This message has been edited by Pete Matos (edited 01-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2010 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres a few from today you can't see the Fieros in the pic but they're there

fieroboy_gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2010 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just changed the carb again on it changed the fuel pump rerouted the exhaust for maximum flow an now am taking the headers off to get powder coated. springs almost here an still havnt got the rear decklid coweling done. so much to do so little time

wolf63

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolf63Send a Private Message to wolf63Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just reassembled the sub-bumper area. i can almost smell the paint already...i wish:-)
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Photo taken 1/31/2010 - 203,XXX miles on original engine

1987 SE 4-cyl, 5 spd... wingless decklid is currently on car...

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

[This message has been edited by Kelvin Vivian (edited 02-02-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow Kelvin,..i didn't even know you were still around,...been a long time since i caught one of your posts.

Car looks awesome !
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Wow Kelvin,..i didn't even know you were still around,...been a long time since i caught one of your posts.

Car looks awesome !

Thx Tony... I've been lurking. I still visit this site every other day or so to catch any updates to the construction zone postings...

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd sunroof, spoiler, performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe T-Top 5-spd, rackless decklid, 15-in 88 GT rims, aero-conversion

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my project:engine bay resto/cleanup

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting taped up prior to repainting..

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Getting taped up prior to repainting..

painting its cleaner than mine
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Door replacement.

PFF
System Bot
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry but mine is in pieces..finally started the build. parts are held on with clear duct tape. amida 355 style nose and the mad arch wide body can't make my mind up if i want a hood vent like the warber. i don't even know what to call it (everyone has such cool names for their cars) any way these are from tonight.

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So anybody have pics of there winter projects?
Logan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoganSend a Private Message to LoganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UNDER-CONSTRUCTION LOL
Here she is in the Garage ! ! !

Motor Awaiting Wiring Harness From FastFieros Good Luck Loyde !

Dash Rebuild UMM Help!! First Project ever done by me !!

Sorry Camera Phone Sucks !!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My V8 Coupe waiting for me to finish the interior!

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SoCal Cruise

thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great day for a drive...
tonycampbell86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tonycampbell86gtClick Here to visit tonycampbell86gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to tonycampbell86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sitting outside waiting for Kim to drive to work.......

since being evicted from the garage for big brother last week!

Tony
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
taken this morning on the way out the door the DD project

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting to get out of the corner!

[This message has been edited by nosaint (edited 03-01-2010).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First time out of the garage this season:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

taken this morning on the way out the door the DD project

Those rims look rimless. :thumbup

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 03-14-2010).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Taken two days ago, but...

This is an '84 that I've done lots to and still have lots left to do, including lowering it a couple inches, swapping hoods to one with vents, installing a rear wing/spoiler, etc.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
grrrrrrr found out left front cradle is rotted threw and the trunk is more holy than the pope!!!!! dang it all this mess just to try and fix the rusted out trani lines and grrrrr when i was removing trani lines up front the rusted brake line runnin to right front snaped too ggrrrrrrrr no wonder i am going bald!!!!

welded in some patches in the rusted out floor boards too plus the brackets for holding up my crushed (previous owner) coolant tubes are rusted out too grrrrrrrrrrrrr then as i was putzin discoverd the headlight door hinges are busted too grrrrrrrr!!!
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2010 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So nice to see all these Fieros that are still running Unfortunatly with me having no support around where I am, Mine continues to not run and sit around rotting away Not to mention I dont really have anyone to cruise with no one around me has a Fiero or shares my enjoyment of the car. So im really on my own.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fierokid87 (edited 03-15-2010).]

Traveltop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TraveltopSend a Private Message to TraveltopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went inside for a second and came back with my fiero under snow.

After a car wash, she looking nice again...

Red97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

just changed the carb again on it changed the fuel pump rerouted the exhaust for maximum flow an now am taking the headers off to get powder coated. springs almost here an still havnt got the rear decklid coweling done. so much to do so little time

what did you use for a tranny? is there a build thred?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

My V8 Coupe waiting for me to finish the interior!

WOW! The definition of sleeper, LOVE IT!

------------------

Love The Excitement! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a pic of my 88 2.0 turbo (the yellow one) and maddanceskillz's 86 gt with 3.4. It was a nice day!
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Little car has been having a few running issues lately, but hey, he looks good. Especially after a bath.;D

------------------

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spynx:

Little car has been having a few running issues lately, but hey, he looks good. Especially after a bath.;D

Well look who decided to come back and pay us a visit
How ya been?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Today was gerogeous out so i took both my troublemakers to marsh creek state park.

Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha yeah I decided I'd stop by the forum. And I've been pretty good lately. Life's been crazy, but I've been happy, so all is well.

------------------

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha yeah I decided I'd stop by the forum. And I've been pretty good lately. Life's been crazy, but I've been happy, so all is well.

Well thats good. I went and got rid of my myspace feels so liberating whats wrong with your fiero?
Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Well thats good. I went and got rid of my myspace feels so liberating whats wrong with your fiero?

Just not running smoothly at all. Think I might have gotten some bad gas, but we're thinking I might have a vacuum leak. We're in the beginning stages of investigating this issue, haha.

------------------

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just not running smoothly at all. Think I might have gotten some bad gas, but we're thinking I might have a vacuum leak. We're in the beginning stages of investigating this issue, haha.

Sounds like you have it under control. Also check your sensors I think im having an IAC problem with my 87. But dont be a stranger. Lol now that i got rid of myspace this is my internet addiction . Also if you have cruise control check the big a$$ soupe can looking thing under the cruise unit. Sometimes they get holes rusted inton them and they cause it to screw up. Happend to my 86 so i got rid of the cruise control all together.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-18-2010).]

Spynx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpynxClick Here to visit Spynx's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Sounds like you have it under control. Also check your sensors I think im having an IAC problem with my 87. But dont be a stranger. Lol now that i got rid of myspace this is my internet addiction . Also if you have cruise control check the big a$$ soupe can looking thing under the cruise unit. Sometimes they get holes rusted inton them and they cause it to screw up. Happend to my 86 so i got rid of the cruise control all together.

yeah we figured out that it was a clogged cat.... so it's temporarily hollowed out until we can afford a new one :P

------------------

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's running again thanks to John aka Fiero Redux also Thanks Andy Hulki U My BFF for the factory plug wires the car runs so much better with these than the Bosch plug wires.Huge thanks goes to John for fixing it!

[This message has been edited by NCTyphoonKid (edited 03-22-2010).]

Fiero redux

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero reduxSend a Private Message to Fiero reduxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to help. Once we solve the coolant leak and higher than normal idle, it'll be good. Til you drive it again. Lol.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock