Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Post a pic of your Fiero taken Today by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 09-29-2009 07:31 PM
Replies: 1385 (60736 views)
Last post by: LT188GT on 02-25-2024 04:10 PM
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2015 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta look ugly before it looks good
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
JDEvans

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JDEvansSend a Private Message to JDEvansEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Now that is just too cool !! Nice job !!

FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2015 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

custom parts unavailable mirrors are corvette.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 11-05-2015).]

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took her for a little spin on the parkway.

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Took her for a little spin on the parkway.

Okay, I have to ask....

Canadian side of the border, Canadian plates... but location is Buffalo?????????
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Cool. I don't remember ever seeing that style of sail panel before. (I've probably just forgotten.) Where are they from?
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

Okay, I have to ask....

Canadian side of the border, Canadian plates... but location is Buffalo?????????

If I write Fort Erie no one has a clue where I live and no one will ship to me because it's in Canada.

Since I live literally 2 minutes from Buffalo (Buffalo is closer then the local supermarket/pharmacy/Walmart ) that's what I use as a location + I do have an address in Buffalo so people aren't scared to sell me parts.

As for the username, I'm originally from Montreal.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 11-04-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suspect FieroMontreal is actually enrolled in the witness protection relocation program.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

If I write Fort Erie no one has a clue where I live and no one will ship to me because it's in Canada.

Since I live literally 2 minutes from Buffalo (Buffalo is closer then the local supermarket/pharmacy/Walmart ) that's what I use as a location + I do have an address in Buffalo so people aren't scared to sell me parts.

As for the username, I'm originally from Montreal.

I'm well aware of where Fort Erie is. back in the late 70's-early 80's I use to work near the Peace Bridge and back then the Canadian gas was so cheap I use to get my gas in Fort Erie. I also use to frequent Toronto and when I was a very young kid one of my relatives had a cottage in Crystal Beach on a street directly across from the amusement park.
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thunderstruck GT

2664 posts
Member since Oct 2015

Originally posted by Patrick:

I suspect FieroMontreal is actually enrolled in the witness protection relocation program.

LOL!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

back in the late 70's-early 80's...Canadian gas was so cheap

Times change.

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I left out that the Sabres and Maple Leafs were winning teams too.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I left out that the Sabres and Maple Leafs were winning teams too.

In what league?

[EDIT] Oh, you mean back then! Right.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-04-2015).]

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Don't blow my cover!!

I'm well aware of where Fort Erie is. back in the late 70's-early 80's I use to work near the Peace Bridge and back then the Canadian gas was so cheap I use to get my gas in Fort Erie. I also use to frequent Toronto and when I was a very young kid one of my relatives had a cottage in Crystal Beach on a street directly across from the amusement park.

It's nice to see that people know Fort Erie, these days it's Buffalo Suburbia in the summer and pretty much dead in the winter. Cheap Gas is a thing of the past along with jobs and prosperity. The area is beautiful though, I've only been here for a year and half and I'm still amazed by the lake side scenery. Fort Erie is mostly a retirement community mixed with massive unemployment after the shut down the slots, hospital and racetrack. Thankfully things seem to be picking up a little bit, even the racetrack is making a comeback.

I've also ran into a couple Fiero's this summer which was a nice surprise, in fact one of them was on today's drive.

I'm still a Habs fan but will cheer for the Sabres whenever the Habs aren't in town. I cannot however ever cheer for the Leafs LOL

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 11-04-2015).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, an old buddy of mine, that's a Niagara Regional cop, use to call them the Maple Laffs.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...use to call them the Maple Laffs.

Isn't that still a current description?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-04-2015).]

JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, just here to **** disturb with my 87GT 3800. Hope all you old farts hate it!

Before fenders wer chopped.

After fenders were chopped no wheels.

All finished!

------------------

[This message has been edited by JSzpotek (edited 11-05-2015).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSzpotek:

Bet it would look nice if they were painted white and molded into the body...what are they from?

I personally like it

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 11-05-2015).]

Detainabull

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those flares are so sick!!
PFF
System Bot
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the rear ones too! Are the Fiberglass or plastic?

Detainabull, I like yours too. That's not a bad looking body at all!

I'm about 20 miles from you, HIDE those extra parts!!
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Detainabull:

Those flares are so sick!!

Yep....like to see more detailed picts of them especially the front
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm....

Kind a looks like Ass Monkey Garage

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, just here to **** disturb with my 87GT 3800. Hope all you old farts hate it!

All finished!

Go for it i like at end of day you have better handling fiero by a mile. //www.fiero.nl/forum/A...130314-1-067740.html

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 11-06-2015).]

JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forged wheels, 17x8 +0 in the front and 18x10 +0 with 1" spacers in the back. Flares are plastic and were a pain to fit. Took me around a week to do and they still look a bit like bacon ~~~.
JSzpotek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSzpotekSend a Private Message to JSzpotekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JSzpotek

227 posts
Member since Jun 2010

Originally posted by fireboss:

Bet it would look nice if they were painted white and molded into the body...what are they from?

I personally like it

They're staying the way they are. Cars going to be a beater/autocross car.
Detainabull

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CarolinaRigman:

I like the rear ones too! Are the Fiberglass or plastic?

Detainabull, I like yours too. That's not a bad looking body at all!

I'm about 20 miles from you, HIDE those extra parts!!

Haha I have tons laying around right now. The blue one is the parts car but I'm almost positive I'll be doing the fastback conversion to the gold one. Come by and check it out! My uncle lives in creedmoor so I'm sure I'll eventually see ya around!
CarolinaRigman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarolinaRigmanSend a Private Message to CarolinaRigmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll send a PM with my contact info.
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[URL=http://s302.photobucket.com/user/NCTyphoonKid/media/13346999_1284417188254973_1060943925187248709_n_zpshdt24ops.jpg.html][/ URL]
[URL=http://s302.photobucket.com/user/NCTyphoonKid/media/13315323_1284602361569789_8234957515631809754_n_zps0glywss5.jpg.html][/ URL]
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 06-06-2016).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not today, but most-recent...
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Late yesterday.

Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ Very nice.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All finished!

Gotta love these non-PIP hosted images.
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally getting some road time in the 88! Just got the 3800sc + Getrag swap running a few months ago.

Yes, i put an aero notchback body on an 88, sue me Sharpest Fiero body style IMO, especially with the Archie rockers and IMSA spoiler!

[This message has been edited by Leukay (edited 06-29-2016).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

lou

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stock wheels

[This message has been edited by lou (edited 06-30-2016).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most recent shot, the other day after installing new sail panels.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 35 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock