Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Glass Chop Top Side Windows Group Buy (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
Glass Chop Top Side Windows Group Buy by Archie
Started on: 04-01-2009 02:38 PM
Replies: 354
Last post by: psychosurfer on 01-05-2013 10:49 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
As you may know, Rodney Booth, Chop Top #18 owner, has been working on getting a Vendor who can make compound curve side windows that will fit the V-8 Archie Chop Tops (& could also fit other Chop Tops done the way we do them). You can read about his efforts in this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074795.html

We've been sending his steel chop top windows back & forth in an effort to get them fitted correctly in a few chops that I have here. We are doing our best to get them to where they will fit all 25 Chop Tops we've built so far.

He also has got hooked up with a vendor that can make the windows.

The tooling costs are high enough that it wouldn't be practical to make just one set.

So we've decided to setup a group buy to spread the costs of the tooling & setup fees over a group of 25+ sets of windows.

The Vendor requires payment at the time the order is placed, so we have been working hard at trying to make sure they fit perfect because there will be no refunds if they don't.

So here's the deal.

We figure that if we have 25 sets sold we can get them for $650.00 per set. If we can get more than 25 sets ordered they will get cheaper

I'm taking names & payments for the total price so we can get these ordered ASAP.

I can take all credit cards, PayPal & you can mail in your order.

This my very well be the only Group Buy we put together on these windows, so don't plan on waiting until next time.

Also if you're placing an order, please add your name to this thread.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
How much do the lexan versions cost as a comparison? I am considering chopping an 88, and I have read it is much easier to chop it to the glass instead of finding glass later. Wish I had the cash to send the car to you!

------------------
86 SE 4 Speed 2.8 "The Short Bus"

88 Coupe 4.9 "Hibernating"

madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Archie, put me down for (3)
2. #015, &

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post
Dam Curley your fast. I just went from this trend to the other and back to this one and you posted already. Just one question, not a big thing. Can you get them already tinted? Either way I'm in for a set. I'll pm you my info Archie.
Thanks to everyone involve.

Joe

[This message has been edited by GODFATHER (edited 04-01-2009).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2 sets........ time to hit the corner again
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Put me down for a set....... I was planning on coming up for a visit friday If you will be there....I'll bring cash.
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post
The word is that tints are available. Cause...I want mine tinted.
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post

rodneybooth

158 posts
Member since Aug 2005
6 orders is 24% home
Fallman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post
so are these the safety glass or tempered windows??
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

How much do the lexan versions cost as a comparison? I am considering chopping an 88, and I have read it is much easier to chop it to the glass instead of finding glass later. Wish I had the cash to send the car to you!

I sell DOT approved and stamped Glass Chop Top widows for $400.00 a set. You don’t need the plastic ones if you are doing your own chop or need one. Also my Chop will be at San Antonio this month for the ROUND-UP XII. You will be able to see all you need to then for comparing options and deals on a chop. I am happy to see after all these years Archie's costumers are finally getting Glass. I hope it works out for all.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

I sell DOT approved and stamped Glass Chop Top widows for $400.00 a set. You don’t need the plastic ones if you are doing your own chop or need one. Also my Chop will be at San Antonio this month for the ROUND-UP XII. You will be able to see all you need to then for comparing options and deals on a chop. I am happy to see after all these years Archie's costumers are finally getting Glass. I hope it works out for all.

That's pretty classy, jumping into a Mall thread for your self promotion.

There is a nice write-up on Mike's windows in this thread, it'll tell you what he won't. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000111.html

Archie
PFF
System Bot
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post
Grade A safety glass. Industry standard.
Fallman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post
edit

nm
got an answer just before i posted again

thanks sounds like a great deal wish i could come up with the money soon, we shall see

[This message has been edited by Fallman (edited 04-01-2009).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodneybooth:

Grade A safety glass. Industry standard.

Ooh, I would have prefer tempered...

but put me down for one set for #14. Thanks.

rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post
Sorry J, it is tempered also.
Fallman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post
okay so that brings up another question. whats the point of having tempered if its safety glass. One of the main reasons tempered is used in cars is to prevent injury when the glass breaks. This is solved with tempered glass, by the glass breaking into very small pieces. this is not needed in a windshield because it is safety glass and requires alot more energy to penetrate then regular glass. this was done on purpose to prevent objects from entering the passenger cabin. it would seem to me to actually bring up other concerns since tempered tends to shatter and normal safety tends to crack since it is untempered. if u combined the 2 it would seem u would end up with a window that if hit or chipped would shatter but remain in place. Great security feature but would this create a safety issue in the event of an accident since it would make it more difficult for paramedics to reach u. Sorry not trying to cause issues just trying to figure the reasoning out of using that combination. i can see one or the other but it would seem to me that safety glass in side windows, while increasing the overall security of the car would create a safety issue.

P.S. I know that submersions are rare but the thought of safety in side windows keeps bringing one image to my head and thats CRAP i cant break the window and get out. And my electric windows are shorted out tooo CRAPPPPPPPPP

EDIT
once again i love the idea of real glass windows. If i can come up with the money in time, ill jump on this either way. But i just wanted to throw up some interesting points, as i see them.

[This message has been edited by Fallman (edited 04-01-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Question(s); What happens if (we) don't get 25 buyers say... 20 or so? Will the price remain at $650? Also, how is it, this company can make the extreme curved glass while other companies couldn't or wouldn't?

It's all good that the company will make them, but enquiring minds wanna know.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by troyboy:

I'll take 2 sets........ time to hit the corner again

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fallman:

Great security feature but would this create a safety issue in the event of an accident since it would make it more difficult for paramedics to reach u. Sorry not trying to cause issues just trying to figure the reasoning out of using that combination. i can see one or the other but it would seem to me that safety glass in side windows, while increasing the overall security of the car would create a safety issue.

Tempered is better under all conditions...thanks for the clarification. I am excited about this!

If it's also safety glass this is a non-issue. Paramedics can easily cut through a windshield and can also cut through a side window.

BTW the one time I did have a side window break was when someone decided I didn't need my laptop computer anymore and decided to retrieve it from my locked vehicle. The window tint acted like safety glass and it broke into a million pieces but it stayed mostly intact as one sheet.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

jscott1

21676 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by madcurl:

Also, how is it, this company can make the extreme curved glass while other companies couldn't or wouldn't?

Must be the economy....even the glass companies are hurting, and now willing to do small jobs.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post

ROTFLOL!

Archie, put me down for a set of grey tint.
if I can swing it I may buy 2 sets but for now one will have to do.
I almost missed this thread because I don't look in the mall that often.
let me know when you need the money and I will get it to you.
at that time I will let you know if I can get 2 sets or not. it would be nice to have an exter set just in case

nice job Rodney and Archie
PFF
System Bot
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Hey Rodney.......are you guys using the vendor I PM'ed you about?
Just curious if these guys were the ones that were able to make this possible.

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

So Archie,

Does the price include installation?

What is the anticipated lead-time on delivery? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks,
Jeff

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Price doesn't include installation but it should only take 4 to 5 hours.

I don't know the lead time, maybe Rodney knows. The place is big enough that I'd think it would run thru pretty quick.

Archie

Originally posted by GTGeff:

So Archie,

Does the price include installation?

What is the anticipated lead-time on delivery? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks,
Jeff

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Price doesn't include installation but it should only take 4 to 5 hours.

If these are exact drop in replacements shouldn't we just unbolt the existing windows and drop these in? If you have vertical doors it should be even easier as the door is right at a good working height.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie,

I know money is tight for most of us (maybe including you?) but do you plan on buying any sets to keep at your shop for future chop top customers?

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 04-02-2009).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

If these are exact drop in replacements shouldn't we just unbolt the existing windows and drop these in? If you have vertical doors it should be even easier as the door is right at a good working height.

No one can "drop in" windows in any car. That's your term not mine.

You do have to Remove & Replace without damage the door skin & mirror. Also you'll have to R&R the inside door panel, arm rest, handle hardware, the inside "dew wipe" & the rubber end things at both ends of the window opening.

That's not what I'd call drop in. It's not rocket science but.....

I could see where someone who hasn't done it before could take an afternoon to do all that.

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Hey Archie,

I know money is tight for most of us (maybe including you?) but do you plan on buying any sets to keep at your shop for future chop top customers?

The pricing that I calculated is for 30 sets, I posted 25 sets above because that's what needs to be sold after the 5 sets I'm getting. If we get up over 20 sets in the buy, then I might just get a few more sets for myself.

We've already built 25 V-8 Archie Chop Tops in house, that's a record no one else will be able to top for a long time. So a few sets of windows will last me for a while. I don't want to leave an big inventory of windows on the shelf when I go to V-8 Fiero heaven.

As I said before, this may be the only group buy we put together on windows. With all the talking people have done for the last several years about glass windows. If this group doesn't meet the needed number of windows to make it happen, then those sitting on the fence waiting for a 2nd group buy will be SOL.

Archie
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

You do have to Remove & Replace without damage the door skin & mirror. Also you'll have to R&R the inside door panel, arm rest, handle hardware, the inside "dew wipe" & the rubber end things at both ends of the window opening.

That's not what I'd call drop in. It's not rocket science but.....

Archie

Ooh I forgot about the door skin...I knew there was a reason I didn't want to do this. I'm not sure my mirrors are removable in the conventional sense. I spliced on the connector after they were mounted. I can see where this would take me all day to do it.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Incase there's anyone actually interested in this, I'll bump it up.
Fallman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post
think there's probably quite a few people interested its just everyone is a bit concerned about economy and whether they will need that 600 for food in 8 months
PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply Archie. It is nice to know that you ordered at least a few sets for future customers. I still hope to be one in the not so distant future.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, why do a video of "how-to" once the windows are made.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Hey Archie, why do a video of "how-to" once the windows are made.

Oh yeah, for sure..... We'll be installing at least 3 sets of the windows here when we get them & I have been planning to do instruction videos of them.

Windows are not really hard to do but If someone has never done it themselves, I'll bet video instructions would save them at least 2 or 3 hours doing the install.

Archie
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Just a few Questions of concern if you do not mind. In the future are your chop top customers going to get glass windows in their car as the cost of the chop like I offer or are you going to make them pay extra for them? I remember when I did a group buy you bashed me for what you are doing now but one difference with me was I had a test set made first and paid for the R/D myself then when I knew they worked offered the group buy and showed all that was involved then got bashed more from you. LOL Would it be better for you to pay first like I did to make sure there are not problems before everyone gets them not knowing for sure? Something else I am working on that might be better in the future is I found a production car that is so close but I am working out the bugs, but if works the side windows could be bought for $30.00 each from the junk yard. Would not work on the past chops (well anything is possible) yours or mine but if I get it worked out the future ones could use them.
I hope this works out for you I know there are some very hungry customers of yours been waiting for what others have had for years. At $650. A pop they will be hungrier for real. LOL
I just remember the problems that I had at first and just hoping everything goes smoother on your end. Good luck and hope the first order works out for all if not there will be a lot of angry people.
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the encouragement...Everyone brings their gift.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
You know, I don't think you're supposed to be bringing your gripes to a Mall thread.

Just a few Questions of concern if you do not mind. In the future are your chop top customers going to get glass windows in their car as the cost of the chop like I offer or are you going to make them pay extra for them?

I hadn't really thought about that yet. It shouldn't matter to you. I don't build with junkyard parts & you can't come close to competing with me on quality, fit & finish. We've done 25 chops so far, you've got a long way to go before you even get close to that record. The only people who seem to complain about our chops are a little group of guys in Texas who don't own one of my Chops & one of them just happens to be building his own chop tops.

I remember when I did a group buy you bashed me for what you are doing now but one difference with me was I had a test set made first and paid for the R/D myself then when I knew they worked offered the group buy and showed all that was involved then got bashed more from you.

Actually you should go back & check the records. You started your group buy in the General Chat section in this thread..... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-054790.html And I never made a comment in that thread or said a word until after your 10th post on page #2 when you said that your windows would fit my cars "to a nats a$$" (<~~BTW, that was your spelling not mine). I stated & explained why, in detail, why I felt they wouldn't fit "to a nats a$$". You or anyone else can read that thread & see exactly what happened & who was calling names & insulting whom for themselves. Later it was proven that I was correct in my evaluation of the fit of the windows in this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/062004.html

Would it be better for you to pay first like I did to make sure there are not problems before everyone gets them not knowing for sure?

As it was stated at the beginning of this thread, one of my customers did a lot of the legwork on this & asked me to put together the group buy. Believe it or not, my life don't revolve around Chop Tops like your's apparently does. Me....., I've been happy with my windows the way they are for a long time.

Something else I am working on that might be better in the future is I found a production car that is so close but I am working out the bugs, but if works the side windows could be bought for $30.00 each from the junk yard. Would not work on the past chops (well anything is possible) yours or mine but if I get it worked out the future ones could use them.

I hope that works out for you, then maybe you can move on & quit crying about something that happened 3 years ago. When I started chopping Fieros more than 10 years ago, i knew that I wanted 3" of chop, a stock windshield, the same curve in the side windows as the 1/4 panel windows & "A" pillars had & I didn't want fat "A" pillars. I built what I wanted. I didn't build a whole car around some junkyard windows, I built what I wanted, if people liked it then fine if they didn't that was ok too. Evidently people saw it & wanted one.

You should set your own goals & work to build it the way you want it. Then work at building 25 of them all the same. then work at building enough to pass up what Archie has built. Then your life will be full & complete & you'll be happy. The only thing that will be missing will be the fact that you'll never be able to claim to have been the FIRST one to have built Chop Top Fieros commercially. Don't let that eat at you for the rest of your life.

Now this is a thread in the Mall section. It's commonly accepted that you're not supposed to be trashing peoples threads in the Mall.

So if you want to bash me or you want to try to rehash all this again, then start your own freekin' thread. It doesn't belong in the Mall.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-04-2009).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

I hope that works out for you, so I can move on & quit crying about something that happened 3 years ago. When I started chopping Fieros more than 10 years ago, I knew they would be junk, cheap and that most wouldn't see this being I am Archie and can do no wrong. I built what I wanted and that is why all my NB chops have the pass side B-pillar laid over to let everyone know that I did the chop. I didn't build a whole car around some junkyard windows or motors that is why my builds are slow and I used plastic windows to keep the cost down but still charge to much for them. I built what I wanted and if people liked it then fine, if they didn't then I would just call them names and change the subject.

You should set your goals like I did for the past 20 years and try to build slow V-8s for 10K a piece and still be in business after all these years. Then work at building 25 of them all the same (well none are the same if you really look close enough). Then work at building enough to pass up what I have built(well I really haven't touched a car is the past 10 years). Then your life will be full & complete & you'll be happy and you will look 17 months pregnant like I do.. The only thing that will be missing will be the fact that you'll never be able to claim to have been the FIRST one to have built Chop Top Fieros commercially but will be able to say you where the first to take the time and money to build a chop with all glass(which is pretty impressive to me). Don't let that eat at you for the rest of your life cause I can tell you eating alot will make you look pregnant(like me).

Now this is a thread in the Mall section. It's commonly accepted that you're not supposed to be trashing peoples threads in the Mall.

So if you want to bash me or you want to try to rehash all this again, then start your own freekin' thread. It doesn't belong in the Mall.

Archie

Never mind--I was in for a set then I found a set for cheaper.

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
I didn't read the whole thread but is there a deadline for the money?

Barb
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

I didn't read the whole thread but is there a deadline for the money?

Barb

We'd like to get the order in within the next 2 to 3 weeks but there's no set deadline.

Archie
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock