Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Glass Chop Top Side Windows Group Buy (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
Glass Chop Top Side Windows Group Buy by Archie
Started on: 04-01-2009 02:38 PM
Replies: 354
Last post by: psychosurfer on 01-05-2013 10:49 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Never mind--I was in for a set then I found a set for cheaper.

No you were not in for a set.

You didn't EMail, call or PM for a set & if you had, you would have had to use someone elses' name & address. I'd never knowingly sell you anything.

As much as you say you hate my stuff, do you even think for a second that anyone here believes that you were in for a set? or that I would even consider selling you anything?

As I told your buddy, go start your own thread & quit trying to trash mine.

Archie

IP: Logged
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Fallman:

think there's probably quite a few people interested its just everyone is a bit concerned about economy and whether they will need that 600 for food in 8 months

I understand that, i know where you're coming from.

This economy is a lot worse that the Reagan recession of the early '80's. I spent more than 18 months laid off that time around. That was back in the days where you had to actually stand in line every week to get unemployment. The Employment office was an 800 S.F. store front building. the line wound around several blocks each week, rain or shine, snow or heat.

Yeah I know where you're coming from.

People losing their jobs these days are mostly being fired rather than laid off.

We had unions back in those days, so we were laid off...... we knew that when the economy started to come back we had recall rights to be able to return to our jobs.

Today when work forces are cut back people are fired. And because people have been convinced that all employee unions are bad, they have rejected unions & they have no recall rights. When the economy does start to come back, their former employers will try to fill those old jobs with new people who will work for less money & benifits than the people who were there before.

Yes, I do know where you're coming from & I feel very badly for all the pain people are having these days.

But there's nothing I can do about it but to vote & buy American & I have.

Archie
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, Just seen this thread. Put me in for one set possibly two. I will bring you the money when I come out on the 17th. Thanks, Chris
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Never mind--I was in for a set then I found a set for cheaper.

Trolls are truly amazing.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

No you were not in for a set.

You didn't EMail, call or PM for a set & if you had, you would have had to use someone elses' name & address. I'd never knowingly sell you anything.

As much as you say you hate my stuff, do you even think for a second that anyone here believes that you were in for a set? or that I would even consider selling you anything?

As I told your buddy, go start your own thread & quit trying to trash mine.

Archie

Not true--I picked up a chop the other day from a local guy and it has no windows. Unsure of the builder but think it might have been one of yours from the looks of it. Will get some pictures of it and post them soon.
Fallman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post

Not true--I picked up a chop the other day from a local guy and it has no windows. Unsure of the builder but think it might have been one of yours from the looks of it. Will get some pictures of it and post them soon.

Hey Archie, Dont even bother responding. These guys are the same people, that my mother and probably yours to warned us about. You know the saying. Don't fight with swine/pigs you only both get dirty and the swine/pig likes it. They enjoy pulling you down to there level, personally i think you would get farther if you ignored them. They are trolls at best.

And to MstangsBware and F355spider

You have changed your stories so many times about so many differnt issues that its hard to separate out when u are actually sincere or just screwing with people/archie again why anyone should take you seriously after the crap you and F355spider have pulled is beyond me. If someone offered me a set of windows and said they would fit my car to a nat's ass. I would assume that ment that i could install and with very VERY minor modifications, if any at all. I definately would be PISSED as hell if i found out later after paying for those windows that i had to perform major MAJOR door surgery in order to get the windows to fit. Would i be pissed if i new before i payed NO because u had been up front and honest with me about it. But when u try to pass something off as something its not and then get caught and still cant admit that its a major SCREW-UP i'd say thats pretty freaking SCREWED.

And to F355spider

HOW THE HELL IS IT ANY OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT ARCHIE DOES IN HIS OWN BUSINESS

ill tell u ITS NOT. and it never will be so go cry in the corner like the little baby u are and quit sticking your head in business thats NOT YOURS. Your the kid that got his ass handed to him out on the play ground then ran off to tell mommy because he couldn't take the fact that he started a fight and got ASS WHIPPED at his own game. The only thing people like you understand is brute force and thats unfortunate

BTW i'm not some Archie customer that worships the ground he walks on. I think the guy is fairly full of piss and vinegar, but he damn well has proven that he knows his stuff. Do i think his prices are a bit high, hell ya. BUT as a fellow businessman people regularly complain about my prices problem is i barely turn a good living at current prices if i wanted to be comfortable with padding id need to raise my prices another 20% to 30%

SO until YOU have run a business and know what it takes to make it work, and i mean a real business. Not some back yard chop-shop, you and your buddies play around in on weekends. I'd suggest you take Your suggestions and go fly them somewhere where someone really gives a flying hoot.

Okay Sorry ill go back into the shadows now that ive flamed a bit. Sorry to those that had to read this that it didn't involve i just have been watching this flame war between Archie and these dumb asses and i finally got tired and had to say something so anyway back to the shadows.

EDIT
To remove some profanity and other things that didn't help or add to my point

[This message has been edited by Fallman (edited 04-06-2009).]

Fallman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post

Fallman

156 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Okay well **** i really didnt mean to further hijack this thread lets get back on subject.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Archie, PM sent
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Did it have a t-top roof? The only other chop top in Texas I'm aware of would be Will Martin's. Both vehicles were last seen at Loyde's place. Don't know if they are still there. Any other chop top would likely be homebrewed.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Did it have a t-top roof? The only other chop top in Texas I'm aware of would be Will Martin's. Both vehicles were last seen at Loyde's place. Don't know if they are still there. Any other chop top would likely be homebrewed.

NO--That T-Top junker is still sitting where you dropped it off last. This one is not in much better shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTDirect Link to This Post
Archie - PM headed your way -

Jim
PFF
System Bot
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post
Please guys do not start you bashing and hateful remarks. I have said more than once here I am very happy for you and just ask a few questions is all. None were answered. It is amazing how your comments are so hurtful and untrue but they keep coming. Archie Please explain the Junkyard comment about windows you lost me on that one. What is so wrong about comparing products asking questions and giving helpful advice?
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

What is so wrong about comparing products asking questions and giving helpful advice?

The intent
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

i would really love to jump in on this, but right now i simply cannot justify the expense.

Until we find out next month if my better half gets to keep her job, all bets are off.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

i would really love to jump in on this, but right now i simply cannot justify the expense.

C'mon Tony...stimulate the economy and get those windows...

this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you can always get married, buy a house and take a vacation some other day.

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
ooo all glass. i like this. i just need to chop my fiero, widen it and paint it. oh, and get it tuned too. lol.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987 | My Fiero Fuel Economy | MPG Display for OBD I
Youtube Videos of My GT | 87 GT Inside Test Run | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 01
3500 Fiero GT Test Run 02 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 03 | 3500 Fiero GT Test Run 04
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
screw paying those bastards. im not going to become rich by paying for things.....

hagans19

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Send a Private Message to hagans19Direct Link to This Post

Not true--I picked up a chop the other day from a local guy and it has no windows. Unsure of the builder but think it might have been one of yours from the looks of it. Will get some pictures of it and post them soon. [/QUOTE]

you are so full of s**t evey time archie has a thread you just cut him down i think he is a amazing guy for what he has done for the comunity you cant afford his stuff so you cut him down so why dont you just leave they guy alone and if you bought a chop top i am sure you would have been showing it off all over the internet because people like you think that every thing you have is better than what others have you need to grow up!!! and no one trusts you

where are the pics of this no windowed chop top ??? HUH

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hagans19:

you are so full of s**t evey time archie has a thread you just cut him down i think he is a amazing guy for what he has done for the comunity you cant afford his stuff so you cut him down so why dont you just leave they guy alone and if you bought a chop top i am sure you would have been showing it off all over the internet because people like you think that every thing you have is better than what others have you need to grow up!!! and no one trusts you

where are the pics of this no windowed chop top ??? HUH

[/QUOTE]

You are right I can't afford 10K for a 13 second 250 HP V-8 swap build from Archee but I can afford to build a junkyard 3800SC that is my DD, runs 12.0 in the 1/4, still gets 25 MPH and only cost 1/2 the price. And I can build other 3800SC swaps for less than 1/2 of what it cost for a slow V-8 swaps(I have done several).

I will get the pictures of the shop I picked up and post them--When I do this will you leave the Forum and never come back? I mean from the comment you are saying I am lieing about it.

My stuff is not better than everyone one elses--Just cheaper and faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

hagans19

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Send a Private Message to hagans19Direct Link to This Post
see you had to throw that rude remark in to piss me and archie off and what is takeing so long for the pics of chop top is it a photo chop ? let me guess you did not take any pics of it
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

My stuff is not better than everyone one elses--Just cheaper and faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

So? I have a little 1.3l Suzuki that will blow the doors off what you have, both in the 1/4 mile and the mile (if yours can hold together that long).
I bet all I have into it is way cheaper than what you have. So, what does that prove??

Oh, I can get 50mpg too.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Falcon Fiero (edited 04-07-2009).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:
So? I have a little 1.3l Suzuki that will blow the doors off what you have, both in the 1/4 mile and the mile (if yours can hold together that long).
I bet all I have into it is way cheaper than what you have. So, what does that prove??

Oh, I can get 50mpg too.

That 1.3l Suzuki's are Bad MOFOs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PFF
System Bot
hagans19

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2009 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Send a Private Message to hagans19Direct Link to This Post
i still need pics of the photo Chop
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

That 1.3l Suzuki's are Bad MOFOs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faster than what you build!

hagans19

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hagans19Send a Private Message to hagans19Direct Link to This Post
like i said he cuts down others like archie cause he cant afford it which is ok to not be able to afford it dont cut it down and if you dont like it keep ur oppion to your self and he never did show us his chop top with out windows LOL
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hagans19:

i still need pics of the photo Chop

Don't hold your breath. We still waiting for the pics on the lop-sided chop tops, ie Stinger, from last July.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2032 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Archie,

I will commit to one set and call you with payment information by the end of next week. I gotta get through taxes first and see if I can possibly swing two sets. I am in no hurry to install, so they will probably go into storage. Just what I need, another $650.00 set of Fiero windows on the shelf. Reference my NOS OEM GT windows I got for a Christmas present off of E-Bay. I also have to look at my new shotgun, bike, and other Fiero repairs expenses.

Can you get me a price on pair of "B" pillar trim pieces for the Stinger? I may need the pair, but Firefox (Mark) may have one of them. This is the part that holds the small Pontiac Arrowheads.

Thanks,
Jeff
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wDirect Link to This Post
I'm not taking any sides in this but he does have a chop top with no windows.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post
Returning to the subject of this thread, the "Glass Chop Top Side Windows Group Buy," I've a question about those side windows: If I later opted for a new V8 Archie chop top for my Fiero GT fastback (no T-tops or sunroof), would it be realistic to expect these glass side windows to be as reliably leak-proof and water-tight in a new V8 Archie chop as the stock side window glass has been for my stock-bodied Fiero, or would that just not be a realistic expectation on my part?

I ask because my Fiero always has been and probably will continue to be my daily driver (chopped or not), which means that not only do its windshield wipers need to work, but I sometimes have to scrape ice from its side windows in winter (which is why I really like the idea of these glass slide windows), and I also take the car through (gasp!) automatic car washes in winter. (I sometimes get a few drops of water inside the vehicle when I do that now, but that's it.)

When I raised a related question in the earlier thread mentioned at the beginning of this thread, rodney booth seemed to hedge a bit, but madcurl sounded much more confident. That's why with the additional information I've provided here re the year-round, daily driver status of my Fiero, I'd like to revisit the question I have at the top of my post here. I'd also like to get your opinion as well, Archie, especially since consistent with your reputation for high-quality work, it sounds like you're expending considerable care and effort to insure these glass chop top windows are the best they can be.

By the way, madcurl, your chopped Fiero fastbacks are actually what inspired in me the crazy idea to consider using a chop top Fiero as a year-round, daily driver --- even though I'm guessing your chopped Fieros have never even seen rain or an automatic car wash, let alone snow.

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

When I raised a related question in the earlier thread mentioned at the beginning of this thread, rodney booth seemed to hedge a bit, but madcurl sounded much more confident.
That's why with the additional information I've provided here re the year-round, daily driver status of my Fiero, I'd like to revisit the question I have at the top of my post here.

I have no doubt that these windows are going to be the best they can be...

but having said that, I wouldn't want to take my t-top through a car wash, let alone through snow and rain as a daily driver. These cars are getting old and the rubber does not have the durometer (or rubberyness) that it used to.

And the framless windows don't seal all that well on a stock Fiero. In my experience the chop top windows seal about the same as stock, but as I said that's not saying much.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

By the way, madcurl, your chopped Fiero fastbacks are actually what inspired in me the crazy idea to consider using a chop top Fiero as a year-round, daily driver --- even though I'm guessing your chopped Fieros have never even seen rain or an automatic car wash, let alone snow.

Thanks.

As for #011, #015, & #020 they are CA daily drivers. I prefer driving when it's not raining , but during the rainy months they all get wet and some times they see snow ( only 3-4 times a year), but on occasion it has happened, hehe. I avoid all automatic car washes--- no need to choke the owner of the car wash when the machine jacks-up my rims. Come to think of it--- even my work avoids automatic car washes.

Originally posted by madcurl:

I got snowed-in along side hwy 58 tonight for 45-minutes. A big snow storm came through stranding me 5-miles outside my home.

#020's nose made it just fine. No snow plowing tonight.

Geezs, I hate snow ramps!

I made on the second run up the drive way. Those darn 305s aren't made for snow.

There's a entire thread devoted to experiences driving (mostly) in CA. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040418.html
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

but having said that, I wouldn't want to take my t-top through a car wash, let alone through snow and rain as a daily driver. These cars are getting old and the rubber does not have the durometer (or rubberyness) that it used to.

Thank you for your comments.

I've heard that about the "T-top" Fieros you mentioned, but mine doesn't have a T-top or even a sunroof, and it also won't in the future.

...And the frameless windows don't seal all that well on a stock Fiero. In my experience the chop top windows seal about the same as stock, but as I said that's not saying much.

If by the "frameless windows" you're referring to the side windows, and those actually are what you're comparing the chop top windows to when you say "the chop top windows seal about the same as stock," that would be encouraging news for me because my side windows always have fared quite well at being watertight while going through a car wash (which during the winter I don't have the luxury of avoiding in my DD).

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

NO--That T-Top junker is still sitting where you dropped it off last. This one is not in much better shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't own a chop and probally never will cause it is just not for me."

The "intent."

No reason to let it die being it gives me something to do and no one is getting hurt. This Thread will die once I get proof of Will's car being flawed and I start a new Thread in General with the proof. Then there will be no reason for the Thread to end up in the Trashcan being there will be proof and no one can deny it.

Mstangbware... reaching new troll lows. Now he now follows V8Archie--- in the Mall.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-08-2009).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

As for #011, #015, & #020 they are CA daily drivers. I prefer driving when it's not raining , but during the rainy months they all get wet and some times they see snow ( only 3-4 times a year), but on occasion it has happened, hehe.

I never would have guessed your chop top Fieros are daily drivers that actually get wet, and sometimes even see snow!

I avoid all automatic car washes--- no need to choke the owner of the car wash when the machine jacks-up my rims.

Your last comment above was just too funny!

However, in all seriousness, I just don't have the luxury of avoiding automatic car washes because of the harsh winters to which my DD is subjected. Nonetheless, as I mentioned above in my response to jscott1, my stock side windows always have fared quite well at being watertight while going through a car wash. If glass chop top windows would do the same, that would make my day.
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothDirect Link to This Post

Mstangbware... reaching new troll lows. Now he now follows V8Archie--- in the Mall.

Is it true that trolls wears pampers?
F355spider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderDirect Link to This Post

And the framless windows don't seal all that well on a stock Fiero. In my experience the chop top windows seal about the same as stock, but as I said that's not saying much.

My chop is a daily driver I drive in rainstorms and I take it to car washes with no leaks with my glass windows. My wife enjoys driving my chop also but she likes the way the V6 turbo feels. My C5 corvette leaks in the rain but so far the chop with my glass windows does not.
To anyone that says Stephen is lying about having a Chop is wrong if he says he has it he does. I wish so many people on this forum would stop harassing people that do not think or believe the same as they do or saying something is not true or is a certain way without even knowing the truth or having ever seen it with their own eyes.
Please people why do so many people here have to call people names or call people liars when they do not know for themselves the truth. I wish we could all get along for the sake of our Fieros.
I would like to buy a window to set up a comparison demo car or like having a cut away car. It would be cool to have a set up were I could swap windows in and out and show the process and show people how they could interchange. Do I need to buy a set or can I buy the one window.
Thanks,
Michael
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerDirect Link to This Post
Can you people knock it off and let somone have a bash free thread for once?

Fallman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FallmanSend a Private Message to FallmanDirect Link to This Post
F355 the reason people are giving u and mustang issues is because you guys seem to follow archie around and bash him wherever he posts and people are tired of it. Now as far as continuing this thread and not bashing im all for it.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Terry_w:

I'm not taking any sides in this but he does have a chop top with no windows.

Sure I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Sure I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

So to get back on topic, how many sets are you buying? LOL!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F355spider:

I would like to buy a window to set up a comparison demo car or like having a cut away car. It would be cool to have a set up were I could swap windows in and out and show the process and show people how they could interchange. Do I need to buy a set or can I buy the one window.
Thanks,
Michael

I'd suggest that you call up & give a bogus name, a bogus address, a bogus PFF Screen name & a good credit card number that matches all the bogus stuff & you might get lucky.

We've already established that your windows don't fit my chops to a gnat's a$$ As per this thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000111.html , so no one would trust you or your results anyway.

Thanks

Archie

PS, Rodney, we're up to 12 sets now spoken for. Not counting F355's set.

A
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock