Started on: 11-27-2007 09:16 PM
Replies: 127
Last post by: RickN on 07-13-2009 04:32 PM
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Are you tired of having a dim dash? Tired of squiting to see how fast you are going at night or how much gas you have left?

I know I was. Thats when I discovered these bulbs.
http://www.seagulllighting....eCatalog.cfm?SS=9732

First off let me tell you a little about the discovery. I work for a lighting company that deals mostly with builders and contractors (though we do deal with the public also). One day, not long after changing out some of my dash bulbs, I was walking through the warehouse and saw them sitting on a shelf. I thought to myself, "Hmm, those look very farmiliar." I did some research and found that they have the same base as our fiero dash bulbs, but there were differences. Of course those differences were all good. They ended up being an 5Watt Xenon bulb instead of the 3W incandesent bulb we are all accustomed too. This is a very good thing. Not only are they a higher wattage, which gives off more light, there are added benefits to the Xenon gas. The xenon gas allows the bulb to burn brighter with a crisper, whiter light that burns cooler, uses less power and lasts about 5 times longer then their 5w halogen counterparts and about 10 times longer then the #194. I looked into the specs further and found that the current draw was just a little bit higher then the #194 bulb. Everything checked out so I decided to put them to the test.

I first tested a 10W version but soon found them to be too much for the bulb holders to handle. They just burn too hot. I was pretty dissapointed cause they made the dash what it should be. I actually had to keep it dimmed down a little. So on to the 5W version. I even did some very rigorous testing in 100 degree weather running the dash lights on several long trips (2-3 hours non stop driving with the dash in direct sunlight) to simulate a worst case senario. Nothing ever failed!

I have now been using them for about 3 years and have NOT had any problems. I will never go back to using the standard fiero dash bulb again. I have even started using them for the side marker lights, courtesy lights, and under hood light. I also use them in the dome light and though they are a different bulb then the original they have the same base. I did discover that using a 5W bulb is not needed for the idiot lights. They are just too bright for this part of the dash and un-necissary, usless.... you like to be blinded by your turnsignals, shift light, ect.

They are a direct drop in replacement for your original dash bulbs. Your dimmer will work as normal and there is absolutely no changes that need to be made for them to work. They will give off ~45% more light while producing only a marginal increase in heat and power draw. I was also able to find a 3W version for those who want to replace your original bulbs with something that will last, probably, for the rest of the time you own your car. You should never have to replace them again. The 5W version is suppose to be good for 10000 hours while the 3W version is good for an astounding 20,000 hours. Compare this to the standard 194 auto bulb, which is suppose to be good for about 1500 hours, and you will find that there really is no comparison. They are newer technology and just like everything else it is good to keep up with the times.

Technical specs- (especially for you technical guy out there. )

5W xenon version bulb:
http://www.seagulllighting....&rotate=0&rotate90=0

3W xenon version:

And of course, for comparison purposes, the specs I was able to find on the standard #194 automotive bulb:

volt: @14v
amp: 0.27
watt: 3.78
base: W2.1x9.5d
glass: T3-1/4
filament: C2F
fil.res.: 51.9 ohm
m.o.l.: 1.06 inch (26.8MM)
l.c.l.: 0.559 inch (14MM)
d.hours: 1500

notes: automobile lamp, Instrument Lamp, clear glass, indicator lamp, incandescent, gas = vacuum.

For those who would like to do their own research on the specs they can be found here...
http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/t.pl

Now some of you are probably wondering, "How many do I need to do the car?" This, of course, is not a question I can answer for you, but I can give a nudge in the right direction.... Here is a list of how many bulbs you can replace with these in a fiero. Pick and choose the ones you want to customize your set-up. 5W, 3W or mix it up to give you the best of both worlds.

6 - for dash illumination (5W recommended)
10 - for the idiot lights (3W)
2 - For the aux gauge illumination (5W)
2 - for aux idiot lights (3W)
4 - side marker lights (5W)
2 - Courtesy lights (for floor illumination 10W #194 style or 11.6W #906 style)
4 - Dome lights (10W #194 style or 11.6W #906 style)
1 - Under hood for spare illumination (5W, this light only works when your running lights are on)
1 - Cigarette lighter (5W, you will feel some warmth through the console but it will not cause any damage.)
4 - GT taillights for "Pontiac" (11.6W #906)
2 - Licence plate lights (3W?)

Now available: Replacement trunk light bulbs.

The quantities or bulbs you would like to change out are entirely up to you. Also determining whether you want all 5W, all 3W, 10W (#906 replacement ONLY, DO NOT use in dash) or a mixture of the three is your choice. I have 72 of the 5W in stock and ~50 of the 3w right now but can get more with only a day or two wait. They have to come from our DC (distribution center) accross town so this is the best I can do.

I have tried, multiple times with multiple cameras, to get before and after pictures but they just never seem to come out. I will offer that the first person to get a good set of before and after pics will get their money refunded to their bulbs are FREE!! Hows that for some incentive. AutoTech has done it! Thank you!

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Heres the pictures!

Before:

After:

Noticeably brighter!

Testing 11.6W #906 style bulbs. Not for sale yet but working on it.

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Okay .... here we go ... i'm as good as my word

This is the original and the new bulb side by side. The original is on the left and the new on the right.
This new bulb is much more similar in appearance to the original than the 5W 194 replacement I tried earlier.

This first pic is of the tail lights with just the pontiac lights on in my otherwise dark garage with the original bulbs installed

This one is with the bulbs on the left hand (PON) side switched to the new bulbs, and the originals on the right (TIAC) side

and this one is with all the bulbs changed out to the new bulbs

Overall impression on these is I can definitely see a noticable difference looking at them in person. The new ones I would say are definitely brighter.
As far as the heat issue goes, all I can say is that unscientifically.... they both seemed to burn my fingers pretty much the same when I handled them while they were on

Rich

Pricing....

5W xenon - $1.50 each
3W xenon - $1.50 each
11.6W - $1.00 each
10W trunk light - $2.00 each

Shipping is always covered by me. I ship standard mail in a padded envelope for those who are curious. Paypal is prefered though not necissary. Paypal to caalon@comcast.net. I have offered these in the past here and have never heard of any problems or complaints. I can ship anywhere in the world but may have to charge a little for shipping if you are too far away.

Questions or comments always welcome. Thank you!

Note: I will edit this first post as pics and info becomes available.

Link to how to change out most of your lights.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/083261.html

One more helpful link. This is a great place to start for getting a brighter dash.
http://gafiero.org/dimmer_fix.asp

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 07-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! I want 30 of the 5W, PM me your paypal.

Oh, and a plus for you!

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 11-27-2007).]

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

I will get them out first thing tomorrow. Guess I need to order quite a few more tomorrow also. You just asked for half my stock!Lol
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
I received and installed a set of these bulbs today, and they are great. They really brighten up the dash, i could notice a difference in brightness immediately when i installed them, and it was still fairly bright outside. Really easy to install and worth the money i think. I am thinking about ordering a set for my other Fiero and my GMC Sonoma once i find out how many i need. Great product and a good price. Thank you, you will be hearing from me again soon to place an order for more.
JCUOIT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 20. Can you make a basic list all of the places that these can be used? something with the place, your recommended wattage, and possibly your opinion on using them in said location?

Pm Sent

thanks
JC

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
there is no reason to replace the bulbs for the idiot lights,
6 for the dash gauges 2 for the aux gauges, 2 for under dash floor lights and one possibly for the optional front trunk if you had a sunroof car
and possibly 4 for the marker lights, and 2 for the plate lights

these are avab at all parts stores that replacment bulbs are sold
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

I received and installed a set of these bulbs today, and they are great. They really brighten up the dash, i could notice a difference in brightness immediately when i installed them, and it was still fairly bright outside. Really easy to install and worth the money i think. I am thinking about ordering a set for my other Fiero and my GMC Sonoma once i find out how many i need. Great product and a good price. Thank you, you will be hearing from me again soon to place an order for more.

Thank you for the compliments! I did my research and KNOW this is a good product and a good upgrade to the stock bulbs. I know you guys will like them.

I'm not sure about the Sonoma personally but these will replace the 194 (3W), 168 (5W), and 906 (9W dome light) bulbs in any car. For those that want the stock look I can get a hold of slightly higher wattage Xenon 906 style bulbs also.

Here is a link to a lamp replacement guide for almost any vehicle for those who are interested.
http://www.sylvania.com/Con...LampReplacementGuide

EDIT: To fix the link and add that according to to this guide the licence plate lights are also the same.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 11-28-2007).]

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by $Rich$:

there is no reason to replace the bulbs for the idiot lights,
6 for the dash gauges 2 for the aux gauges, 2 for under dash floor lights and one possibly for the optional front trunk if you had a sunroof car
and possibly 4 for the marker lights, and 2 for the plate lights

these are avab at all parts stores that replacment bulbs are sold

I agree there is no reason to replace the idiot lights. Makes no real difference except for the longevity of the bulb itself. 1500 hours compared to my 20,000 hour 3W.

Just an FYI. These bulbs are NOT available at any parts store. These are a xenon/halogen bulb that was designed for home undercabnet lighting and are not like the 5W 168 incandesent bulbs that are sold there. They are much better in every way since the technology is so much newer. Using the 168's is fine too but they don't last even close to as long and in the long run will cost you more in replacement costs. 168's are rated at 1500 hours while my 5w bulbs are rated at 10,000 hours. Thanks for your input though. I appreciate all input that you guys have.

EDIT: One other thing. I once thought that only the sunroof cars had a bulb under the hood but have found out differently. All of our 20 fieros that I have looked at have them.

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by JCUOIT:

I'll take 20. Can you make a basic list all of the places that these can be used? something with the place, your recommended wattage, and possibly your opinion on using them in said location?

Pm Sent

thanks
JC

You got it.

A basic list depends on what you want to accomplish. If you are going to brighten up the dash only you can get away with only 6 bulbs to accomplish this. For 6 dollars shipped its a pretty good deal.

If you want to replace your old incandesents with newer bulbs that will last longer then you can replace more. It really just depends on what you want to do. I listed the places where these bulbs fit in the opening post of this thread. Just let me know what you want to do. I'll check that PM now.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
oh my bad, i thought you were just selling the 168 bulb

can i get pics i may be intrested,
and FWIW, the under hood light was an option for all cars, my car is a sunroof car and i do not have the under dash light

ly041181

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly041181Send a Private Message to ly041181Direct Link to This Post
I'll probably take 10 but are there any before and after shots?
PFF
System Bot
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

oh my bad, i thought you were just selling the 168 bulb

can i get pics i may be intrested,
and FWIW, the under hood light was an option for all cars, my car is a sunroof car and i do not have the under dash light

No worries. Mis-understandings happen. NO hard feelings. Love your car by the way!

I did not know it was an option. I had heard that there were cars out there that don't have them but I have yet to see one. Thanks for that info. Here are those pics you requested... or at least as best as I can do with my camera. For some reason it really doesn't like close up pics and these guys are pretty small.

Here is a link to the manufacturers website for a more professional picture.
And here is a high def pic from that same website.

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by ly041181:

I'll probably take 10 but are there any before and after shots?

There are no before and after shots yet because I cant seem to get them. I have tried many, many times with lots of different cameras but to no avail. If you can get me some then your bulbs will be free and that goes to for anyone who is the first person to get me a good set of pics.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 11-27-2007).]

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

There are no before and after shots yet because I cant seem to get them. I have tried many, many times with lots of different cameras but to no avail. If you can get me some then your bulbs will be free and that goes to for anyone who is the first person to get me a good set of pics.

What, so you send the bulbs, I send the pics? I guess I'd need 8x of the 5w for the dash and aux gauges...? Or would you want to upgrade all the idiot lights to 3w as well?

I'll be glad to take you up on that and provide 'before' and 'after' pics of my Formula dash... just let me know what pics you desire.

PM or e-mail me if you like...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible
*Desktop Photo Here* (click either link for pics)

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 11-28-2007).]

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

What, so you send the bulbs, I send the pics? I guess I'd need 8x of the 5w for the dash and aux gauges...? Or would you want to upgrade all the idiot lights to 3w as well?

I'll be glad to take you up on that and provide 'before' and 'after' pics of my Formula dash... just let me know what pics you desire.

PM or e-mail me if you like...

Basically what I figured is you pay for the bulbs as normal and when you send me the pics I will refund all of your money. This would be for the first person to get me a "good" set of before and after pics.

PM on the way

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006
AutoTech and JCOUIT payments received and bulbs will be droped in the mail right after work. Enjoy.
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
WooHoo! Maybe I can get some good pics and get my 30 bucks back!

Just kidding, I did buy alot of bulbs tho, maybe I can get half back - thanks again!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
PM request for 14 bulbs sent to you %W's Please
PayPal payment sent .
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 11-28-2007).]

JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
Yeah! lights.

40 may have been too many, but knowing my house mate, the rest will magically end up in his notchie.. damn that JT... LOL

This should be a bad ass upgrade, and if not, i have 40 replacements for my desk lamp.

thanks for the lights

JC

PS
if possible find more BA replacements for the remainder of the aging fiero lights. Keep up the good work.

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

Basically what I figured is you pay for the bulbs as normal and when you send me the pics I will refund all of your money. This would be for the first person to get me a "good" set of before and after pics.

PM on the way

PM replied to...

I'll back out and make way for someone else that's already ordered, then - I really can't justify making a purchase for myself until after the holidays.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible
*Desktop Photo Here* (click either link for pics)

JCUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
what do you mean by good before and after pics? pics of the bulbs separately, as a comparo of the bulbs or a comparo of what the dash looks like before and after?

thanks
JC
PFF
System Bot
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
i'd like to get enough to do my 84's cluster...pm me where to send pymt and i'll paypal you the money tonight... how many do i need for the 84?? my cluster lights are VERY dim.,,, i would love to brighten it up..thanks
Pr3claTol2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pr3claTol2Send a Private Message to Pr3claTol2Direct Link to This Post
I'll take 10 of them. I already paid via paypal. And I will work on getting some good before and after pics as soon as I get the bulbs. Thanks and I was actually hoping I could find something on here about brightening your dash. You're an answer to prayer haha
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

what do you mean by good before and after pics? pics of the bulbs separately, as a comparo of the bulbs or a comparo of what the dash looks like before and after?

thanks
JC

Just something clear that shows the difference in brightness. Nothing special just something my camera can't seem to do.
Your bulbs are in the mail.

Originally posted by AutoTech:

WooHoo! Maybe I can get some good pics and get my 30 bucks back!

Just kidding, I did buy alot of bulbs tho, maybe I can get half back - thanks again!

We'll work something out. Your bulbs are in the mail too.

Originally posted by josef644:

PM request for 14 bulbs sent to you 5W's Please
PayPal payment sent .
Joe

Payment received. Post office just closed so they will have to go out tomorrow.

Originally posted by Pr3claTol2:

I'll take 10 of them. I already paid via paypal. And I will work on getting some good before and after pics as soon as I get the bulbs. Thanks and I was actually hoping I could find something on here about brightening your dash. You're an answer to prayer haha

Payment received. Same as above. First thing tomorrow.

Boy when I decided to start doing this again I didn't realize I would be taking on another full time job. lol I have got about 20 PM's and 3 e-mails in less then 24 hours. Good thing I picked up 95 more today and put in an order for 150 more for tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your interest. I am positive you will love them.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Yeah! lights.

40 may have been too many, but knowing my house mate, the rest will magically end up in his notchie.. damn that JT... LOL

This should be a bad ass upgrade, and if not, i have 40 replacements for my desk lamp.

thanks for the lights

JC

PS
if possible find more BA replacements for the remainder of the aging fiero lights. Keep up the good work.

Its funny. I have some "magically" disappear when my fiero friends come over also.

As for looking for more, I am. I have found a Xenon replacement that is a little brighter (and bigger around like the originals) for the dome light but I still use the smaller ones since they are so much easier to put in and take out. One other problem is that they are quite a bit higher wattage (11w or 18w) so I still have to determine if the heat is going to be a problem. I am on the lookout for the ashtray lights and might have a good lead but the research is going to take a bit to make sure they are right. Get this... they are for a doorbell button. lol I may have found a replacement for the trunk light also. I'll keep you guys posted.

I never knew there were so many bulbs that are sold only in Home lighting stores that will work in cars. Anyone need the old volkswagon beetle headlights? Or should I say bird bath lights.

86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
pm returned
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I was outside trying to take some pictures of my dash. It isnt easy to take the picture showing the before shots, as the flash wipes out the lights from the factory bulbs. I haven't been able to get him a useable shot. I have an old cheap Wally World digital camera. Some of you guys with good cameras will have to fix him up
Joe
stryker

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.

Thanks,John
86blackse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
paypal sent.. thanks
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

I was outside trying to take some pictures of my dash. It isnt easy to take the picture showing the before shots, as the flash wipes out the lights from the factory bulbs. I haven't been able to get him a useable shot. I have an old cheap Wally World digital camera. Some of you guys with good cameras will have to fix him up
Joe

Thats why I am having so much trouble getting pics. I have a decent camera but its still not enough to get a good before. I can get a dim after, but nothing before. Thats why I threw out the offer in hopes of someone getting one for me. Flash is usless and without the flash is almost usless, for me at least. I'm hoping one of you guys has the right equipment.

I actually had someone post a good before and after in my first thread for this but the thread is gone now. Aparently when I first started the thread I posted it in TD&Q. Cliff moved if for me but when it got archived the mall thread got lost somewhere along the way. Hopefully someone will be able to get a good set for me.

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006
86Blackse
TC7130
Pr3claTol1
Josef644
Stryker

payments received, bulbs packed and ready to go.
PFF
System Bot
brandon87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 10 5W bulbs. PM me your paypal info. Thanks!

Brandon
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by brandon87gt:

I'll take 10 5W bulbs. PM me your paypal info. Thanks!

Brandon

PM sent.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Send me 10 of the 5W halogen xenon bulbs. I just paid by paypal and pm sent.
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
PM & Payment sent

Rich
squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
For pics, try taking them without the flash, so you don't drown out the illumination from the dash, especially since that is what you're trying to show.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2007 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
I also would like to see some "before and after"s.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Richjk21
Spoon
brandon87gt

Payments received and bulbs dropped off. Everyone else, your bulbs were droped off yesterday.

I will be heading out of town for the night and will be able to get back to a computer on Sunday morning. Please be patient with me and I will get back to anyone that has sent PM's, e-mails, or anyone with questions. Thanks guys.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 11-30-2007).]

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by squisher86SE:

For pics, try taking them without the flash, so you don't drown out the illumination from the dash, especially since that is what you're trying to show.

Ive tried that also but with no luck. My camera, camera phone, and a couple friends cameras were not able to do the job. Thanks for the advice though.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Plumcoco, I need an address and a bulb quantity from you so I can get them out. I sent a PM yesterday and will try your e-mail listed in paypal in hopes of reaching you.

EDIT: My apologies. Found it in my e-mail. I will make sure they go out today.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 11-30-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock