Brighten up your dash!!! by Fieroseverywhere
Started on: 11-27-2007 09:16 PM
Replies: 127
Last post by: RickN on 07-13-2009 04:32 PM
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Just got back from Texas today ... bulbs were here waiting ... I'll try and play with them over the next couple days.

Rich
IP: Logged
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Just got back from Texas today ... bulbs were here waiting ... I'll try and play with them over the next couple days.

Rich

Sounds good. Keep a close eye on them. I don't know how hot they are going to run and I don't want to cause you any problems. I have some 10w 194 size bulbs also that should be a little cooler if need be. They are the smaller type bulb though but are still brighter then the stock larger bulb. Thanks again Rich for doing that, I really appreciate it.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I need a brighter bulb to make my A/C controls brighter without burning anything with increased heat. Is this one of the bulbs you have for $1 ?
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

I need a brighter bulb to make my A/C controls brighter without burning anything with increased heat. Is this one of the bulbs you have for $1 ?

Unfortunately no. That bulb is the same as the ashtray lights and I have not been able to find a good replacement as of yet. Sorry.

You may just try puting in a new one. These bulbs don't just go out, they actually dim over time, so it may get a little brighter with a new one. Fierostore or your local auto parts store will be the best bet for those. #74 auto bulb I believe but I could be wrong on the number. Again, sorry I can't be of much help. Good luck in your search.

One other option for that bulb would be to go to Superbrightleds.com and get a 12V led bulb that will work. They have a full line of LED replacement bulbs at pretty good prices. Should be a little brighter and that small of a bulb doesn't cost too much. Make sure you get the widest beam spread you can find or you will wind up with one bright spot and the rest will be dimmer.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 12-17-2007).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Okay .... here we go ... i'm as good as my word

This is the original and the new bulb side by side. The original is on the left and the new on the right.
This new bulb is much more similar in appearance to the original than the 5W 194 replacement I tried earlier.

This first pic is of the tail lights with just the pontiac lights on in my otherwise dark garage with the original bulbs installed

This one is with the bulbs on the left hand (PON) side switched to the new bulbs, and the originals on the right (TIAC) side

and this one is with all the bulbs changed out to the new bulbs

Overall impression on these is I can definitely see a noticable difference looking at them in person. The new ones I would say are definitely brighter.
As far as the heat issue goes, all I can say is that unscientifically.... they both seemed to burn my fingers pretty much the same when I handled them while they were on

Rich

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. Be sure to wipe them off when they go in. These are hot enough that the oils from you fingers can creat hot spots that can shorten the life of the bulb. The 5W don't get hot enough to be a problem. Keep a close eye on them and be sure to check it out up close during the day with the lights off to make sure the lens and socket aren't melting. That where they show the most if there is a problem. You ROCK rich! Thanks again for testing these for me. Glad your trip went well and you made it back safe.

On a side note I pulled out my licence plate lights to make absolutely sure they were the #194 replacement and they are. I also realized I forgot about the one for the cigarette lighter. It is also a #194 bulb.

This larger size is technically for...

4 in the GT taillights
4 in the dome light
2 for the courtesy lights (although I run the 5w and 10w #194's here also)
Not positive but the under hood might work also. A little more light there would be good.

They are a little less then the #194's so can put together a better price for those who want them. Pending testing at least a little while of course. I'm also working on getting a set of 7.5W #194 style to test out but they are special order and cost is pretty high since we don't buy them by the case (35000). If testing goes well with these I may have brighter bulb then the 5W in the future.

I will check on some trunk lights for those who asked tomorrow.

Going out tomorrow is....

Buddycraigg - (again, sorry for the mixup)
Josepf - Replecements for a couple broken ones.
Rockcrawl - For all your help with my 4.9 project. Thank you so much Jon.

EDIT: I just had a crazy idea. Stay with me on this one...

I have access to some small sockets that these bulbs fit into. I could probably set something up to run a bulb (or two or three) for under the decklid to light then engine bay. These sockets are almost identical to the ones in the dome lights. I can come up with an easy wiring harness also since we sell the low voltage wire. I'm thinking just wire it into the trunk light circuit so they go off when the decklid is closed. Anyone interested? Have any other ideas of where light is needed? I will check them out tomorrow and report back with my findings.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 12-17-2007).]

sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
I have mine, but yet to install. Busy with Christmas. Just wondering if anyone has had any problems or concerns with heat. My worry was melting of either my rear tail lights or dashpod.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye:

I have mine, but yet to install. Busy with Christmas. Just wondering if anyone has had any problems or concerns with heat. My worry was melting of either my rear tail lights or dashpod.

The bulbs you have I can promise will not melt either. Been running them for years myself. The pics above are of 11.6W bulbs in the tails and you have 5W I believe. The 5w wont be any brighter or hotter then your original tailight bulbs probably a little dimmer for those. Once I am convinced these new bulbs are safe I'll offer them for sale also.

The 10w bulbs I tried out at first worked great. They were bright and the power draw was not a problem. The was no heat realated damage to the cluster or printed circuit board. The problem came with the bulb holders. They just couldn't handle the heat and went away in a month or so. Thats why they are not used for that purpose anymore.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 12-18-2007).]

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fieroseverywhere

4242 posts
Member since Mar 2006
I found a trunk light replacement. It is a 10w halogen bulb./ One nice bonus to this bulb is that is comes with frosted or clear glass not that it makes much of a difference. A little more then the dash bulbs at $2.00 each but you only need one.

I also found a great new item that can be used as the add on decklid/enginebay light. Actually two, so I can offer them at a low cost and little higher cost for those who are interested. I will be setting up my daily driver with one in the next few days and let you guys know how they turn out. Heat is not an issue with these as the socket and whole assembly is completely add on. They will take either a 20W halogen bulb or an 18w xenon/halogen bulb depending on which you choose. The more expensive one is lower profile and your dash lights can be used as replacements in a pinch. The cheaper one takes a 20W halogen bipin that is a cheaper bulb to begin with but there will be no other bulb like it in the car. It also comes with the bulb so there is no need to buy one seperately and is a complete unit right off the shelf (assembly+lens+bulb). I will post some pics tonight and go into more detail. I'm testing out the cheap one first to get the concept working then I will switch to the more expensive one. The more expensive one is sold in pieces (fixture, lens (two choices here), bulb) which give you more options but costs more when you total it up. It also looks much nicer IMHO. A higher amp fuse may be required since we are adding to the circuit but I wont know til I try it out.

I'll get them pics later.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 07-01-2009).]

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Heres the pictures!

Before:

After:

Noticeably brighter!
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Thats great! I was starting to think that I was the only one that couldn't get the pics. Thank you!

Looks like I owe you some money, huh? I'll get it right out to you. What year car is that?

EDIT: Starting post edited to include before and after pics. I can't thank you enough AutoTech.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 12-18-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
No problem, just glad I could help!
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i got my bulbs.
but i'm too busy to do anything with them because of the holidays.
so here's a bump
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post
Are you still selling these bulbs? I'm interested in the ones for the GT tail lights. It seems like I'm always having to replace those, and it would be nice to have something a little brighter that would last longer.

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
86 SE 2M6 Deceased
86 SE 2M4 Burned
87 GT Black
87 GT Med. Red Metallic

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

Are you still selling these bulbs? I'm interested in the ones for the GT tail lights. It seems like I'm always having to replace those, and it would be nice to have something a little brighter that would last longer.

Yes, the dash bulbs are still for sale.

I am currently testing a few new bulbs which is why I haven't updated this thread for a while. Now also available is a trunk light bulb. I am waiting to hear back on how the GT taillight bulbs are working out before I offer them for sale. I just want to be sure there are no issues before going ahead with it. Also in the testing phase is a mountable decklid light. I am in the process of wiring it into both the 84-85 trunk light switches and the 86-88 switches. Once I have made sure it works on both I will off them for sale. No more dark engine bay at night. Later guys
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post
Just to be sure I was clear, I need the lights for the PON | TIAC. If we're talking about the same thing, please let me know when you have something available.

Thanks.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroVin:

Just to be sure I was clear, I need the lights for the PON | TIAC. If we're talking about the same thing, please let me know when you have something available.

Thanks.

Sorry. Yes I was talking about those. Just need to hear back about how they are working. I didn't have a fastback to test them out on myself. I'll keep you posted.
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Are these bulbs like quartz bulbs, where you cannot touch the bulb glass with bare hands? I'm curious about this for installation.

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Are these bulbs like quartz bulbs, where you cannot touch the bulb glass with bare hands? I'm curious about this for installation.

They're not as bad as the quartz bulbs. The xenon bulbs still do burn hot and for that reason you should avoid touching the bulbs directly if possible. The oils from you fingers can create hot spots in the bulb and shorten the life. This goes for any Halogen, Xenon, Quartz, Metal Hilide, or High pressure Sodium bulbs. Probably some others also.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 07-01-2009).]

caseyret

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for caseyretSend a Private Message to caseyretDirect Link to This Post
Can I get the following from you still?

6 - for dash illumination (5W)
2 - For the aux gauge illumination (5W)
4 - side marker lights (5W)
2 - Courtesy lights (for floor illumination 11.6W #906 style)
4 - Dome lights (11.6W #906 style)
1 - Cigarette lighter (5W)
4 - GT taillights for "Pontiac" (11.6W #906)
2 - Licence plate lights (3W)

Let me know PayPal and how much.

Thanks.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by caseyret:

Can I get the following from you still?

Thanks.

Sure. I'll get a kit together for you today. I should be able to get them out today also, pending payment of course . I'll PM you the total and where to paypal later once I have them all in hand. Thank you for your interest.

-The GT tail bulbs are now officially being sold for those who are interested. Trunk light replacement also. I'm still working on the engine bay light but found a very interesting stainless puck light yesterday that I think will work great. I didn't like the way the plastic ones were working out so It's taken some extra time to get it together. I'll keep you all posted on this.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 05-10-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
caseyret

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for caseyretSend a Private Message to caseyretDirect Link to This Post
Reps to Fieroseverywhere. Arrived as said. Gave the inside of my car a new look. Kinda made me excited. Its the little things that count. Had to sit in the garage with the lights out for awhile and enjoy a beer.

Thanks!
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by caseyret:

Reps to Fieroseverywhere. Arrived as said. Gave the inside of my car a new look. Kinda made me excited. Its the little things that count. Had to sit in the garage with the lights out for awhile and enjoy a beer.

Thanks!

Hehe. Thats great!

I still love mine to this day and haven't had to replace one yet. I really love them when I drive other fieros that don't have them yet. Thats when you really notice a difference. I agree, these are one of those little things that make a big difference. Glad you are enjoying them. Later.
t697

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t697Send a Private Message to t697Direct Link to This Post
Can I get the following?

Thanks.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by t697:

Can I get the following?

Thanks.

PM sent.
t697

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for t697Send a Private Message to t697Direct Link to This Post
got the bulbs and installed them today. All I can say is that the pics do not do the product justice. My pontiac lights are much brighter, I only bought them because I had the bulbs on the pon side burned out. When I replaced them there was a noticable difference.

Great product. Thanks
DAVES85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DAVES85GTClick Here to visit DAVES85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DAVES85GTDirect Link to This Post
I am very interested sent a PM, those look great!!
do they last longer than OEM ones? not that it is a biggie
Dave

------------------
D A V E ' S
1984 FIERO SE
T - TOPS
AND
1986 1/2 FASTBACK GT

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by t697:

got the bulbs and installed them today. All I can say is that the pics do not do the product justice. My pontiac lights are much brighter, I only bought them because I had the bulbs on the pon side burned out. When I replaced them there was a noticable difference.

Great product. Thanks

Glad to hear it. I have been very happy myself with how well they work. Enjoy.

Originally posted by DAVES85GT:

I am very interested sent a PM, those look great!!
do they last longer than OEM ones? not that it is a biggie
Dave

PM sent. Yes, they do last much longer then OEM bulbs. The Xenon gas makes them burn cooler and significantly lengthens their life. Thats just a really cool bonus. Talk to you later.
DAVES85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DAVES85GTClick Here to visit DAVES85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DAVES85GTDirect Link to This Post
I just want to say this guy is a class act, these bulbs are excellent
and it makes my fiero (s) much easier to see at night and people
notice my " Pontiac " on my GT even during a bright day!!

A must if you drive at night and use your fiero(s) for daily driver,
even for show if you have your lights on, thier awsome...

Product and delivery GREAT!!

Thanks,
Dave

------------------
D A V E ' S
1984 FIERO SE
T - TOPS
AND
1986 1/2 FASTBACK GT

FieroBoy13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoy13Send a Private Message to FieroBoy13Direct Link to This Post
Can you please quote me a price for the "Full Package"??

Thanks Scott

Also-do these bubs com in colors?

------------------
Member NORTHERN ILLINOIS FIERO ENTHUSIASTS
1986 Gold Fiero GT --"GoldRush"

[This message has been edited by FieroBoy13 (edited 06-19-2008).]

mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffDirect Link to This Post
Would like to purchase the following.

4- side marker lights (5W)

will be using paypal. Please send me total shipped to 47909
PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
just curious... did you ever get the trunk light thing figured out? and if so price and pics?

thanks
-todd-
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about the delay guys. I've been out of town and away from a computer for a few days.

Fieroboy13 and mr-riff : I will be sending PM's momentarily.

tmur115 : I have a working prototype now but I am not completely satisfied with the results. The light output is excellant as is the power draw. I am still working out wiring for both 84-85 and the 86-88 trunk light switches. Since they are different I am going to have to design two different setups. When complete the light will go off when the deck is closed and on when opened. No switches to mess with. I am also still working on a good mounting bracket and position. Right now I am figuring out how to mount in to the deck so that when closed it stays in the trunk and not the engine bay. That should help quite a bit with any heat issues coming from that hot fiero engine bay. The only concern I have at the moment is based on how much stuff is in the trunk. I also want the light to be positioned in a way that it is parallel to the engine and not at the same angle as the deck. They way its not shining directly in your eyes when its on. Details, details. And I'm probably WAY too much of a perfectionist for this. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 06-23-2008).]

mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffDirect Link to This Post
paypal sent

Thanks
Ron
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick response to my PM. Payment sent.
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffDirect Link to This Post
Bulbs received

Thanks
Ron
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
How much for the whole set by chance? and will these same type bulbs work in a 1976 chevy truck dash?<---got me thinking about this thread actually. Will these work with the dimmer switch also?
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 02greens10:

How much for the whole set by chance? and will these same type bulbs work in a 1976 chevy truck dash?<---got me thinking about this thread actually. Will these work with the dimmer switch also?

You'll have to be more specific when you say "whole set". Do you mean the ones for the dash or all bulbs for that car?

According to the sylvania lamp replacement guide these will replace some of the the dash bulbs for that truck. There are a direct replacement for the 168 & 194 bulbs. I can't promise that heat will not be an issue with that particular install since I have not tested them myself. I suspect that everything would be fine though since the 168 is a 5W bulb anyway. According to the guide the marker lights are also the same bulb.

Your dimmer will function as normal since these bulbs work exactly the same as the originals.

Here is a link to that replacement guide again...
http://www.sylvania.com/Con...ampReplacementGuide/
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

You'll have to be more specific when you say "whole set". Do you mean the ones for the dash or all bulbs for that car?

According to the sylvania lamp replacement guide these will replace some of the the dash bulbs for that truck. There are a direct replacement for the 168 & 194 bulbs. I can't promise that heat will not be an issue with that particular install since I have not tested them myself. I suspect that everything would be fine though since the 168 is a 5W bulb anyway. According to the guide the marker lights are also the same bulb.

Your dimmer will function as normal since these bulbs work exactly the same as the originals.

Here is a link to that replacement guide again...
http://www.sylvania.com/Con...ampReplacementGuide/

Ok I found my manual and I counted up 18 #168 bulbs for the dash and other places. So if I understand correctly you are selling 3w and 5w bulbs that fit in the original place? So I could pick like 5 - 5w ones and then all the rest 3w ?
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 02greens10:

Ok I found my manual and I counted up 18 #168 bulbs for the dash and other places. So if I understand correctly you are selling 3w and 5w bulbs that fit in the original place? So I could pick like 5 - 5w ones and then all the rest 3w ?

Fiero's use mostly the 194's which are 3w incandescant bulbs. The 168's are a 5w incandesant version of the same bulb. I would stick with the 5w ones otherwise you will end up with dimmer bulbs then what was originally there. Unfortunately I don't have a suitable brighter replacement for the 168's. That would require approx a 7.5watt bulb. These are available but are special order only and quite spendy as we do not stock them or order in bulk as we do the others. The good news is my 5w xenon bulbs will last about 6x longer then the 168's do.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock