Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!! by Raydar
Started on: 05-01-2011 10:42 PM
Replies: 550
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 05-13-2011 06:04 PM
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Of course. That's a given.
But even though it took almost 10 years, we've got our man.
Killing the figurehead has got to be a great moral victory, if nothing else.

A moral victory for us, a matyr for them. I think it only gets worse from here.

Jim

Page 2 ownage in the Osama is dead thread.

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 05-02-2011).]

IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Too funny. President Obama get's the credit, hehe.

I predict Trump will take the credit. After all, as soon as the Donald announced that he was considering announcing his candidacy, OBL allowed himself to be killed. The connection is clear.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

It was on his watch Obama gets credit.
Geraldo is on foxnews and just said "I'm glad Obama is dead", I think i'll watch CNN.

Seriously? And who says Fox News is slanted?

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
PEOPLE ON THE GROUND DIRECTED PREDATOR DRONE ..THAT WAS THE EARLY CHATTER ,,i DID NOT BELEAVE IT.
DISTANT HIDDEN RECON ELEMENTS DOING OBSERVATION & CHATTER INTEL DIRECT SPECIAL FORCES TO LOCATION ,, THEY LOCATE SPECIFIC LOCATION .. THEN PREDATOR WHICH WAS MILES OFF FLYS IN & FOLLOWS LAZER & OTHER DIRECTORS TO TARGET
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
It was on his watch, but he had nothing at all to do with it. If theres a robbery and I live on that street, Im not a suspect. Ill expect his speech to have a lot of ' I's ' in it like he had any relevance.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
bury him face down
At the World Trade Center

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-01-2011).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
WOOHOO! Burn in Hell, ya piece 'a **** !
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I predict Trump will take the credit. After all, as soon as the Donald announced that he was considering announcing his candidacy, OBL allowed himself to be killed. The connection is clear.

Now that's funny!
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Originally posted by madcurl:

Too funny. President Obama get's the credit, hehe.

Didn't GW promise that he'd get Bin Laden?

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 05-01-2011).]

Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
I listened intently when President Bush gave the speech after 9/11. I will listen to President Obama's speech tonight just as intently. An enemy of the United States and the free world is dead. Today is a good day.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Woo Hoo! Bacon for everybody!!
PFF
System Bot
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
There's an election coming up in 2012...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Figures this would turn into a "political lets hate ohbama" topic

For god sakes just chill with it for once. This day is an important day in american history.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-02-2011).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
As predicted......It took him a week to decide to approve it after they found him. (his own words)...It was lucky he stayed there that long. Glad hes gone now, nevertheless.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
HE WAS FINISHED OFF ,, THIS HAPPEN IN PAKISTAN SO SOME WILL NEVER BE KNOWN,,.OUR SPECIAL FORCES KEEP A LOW PROFILE ,,MOVE WITH MERCENARY NATIVE SPEAKERS
THERE IS SOME SCUM OUT THERE THAT CAN NOT CELEBRATE A VICTORY AGAINST HITLER, OSAMA OR OTHER MONSTER MURDERERS ,MEN WHO KILL BABIES,CUT OFF HEADS ,RAPE(AL QUEDA IS KNOWN FOR RAPE) PROMOTE MASS KILLING, MAYBE IF YOU HAD JUMPED OUT OF THE TWIN TOWERS YOUR BLOOD MIGHT TURN RED FOR A MOMENT..
MY BROTHERS IN ARMs ARE DEAD, MAIMED ,CRUELLY, KILLED AND SUFFER IN COMBAT .FORTUNATELY MANY WOMEN FIGHT IN YOUR PATHETIC PLACE.I FEEL FOR YOU AS THE PATHETIC SORRY SCUM SLITHERERS YOU ARE WHO CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE JOY OF MEN,,SGT. UHLAN STANLEY NEWTON ,,USMC1994368 WEAPONS & TACTICs INSTRUCTOR,& LONG TERM CONTRACT SOLDIER
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Killed by a team and his body is in our custody-according to the speech.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Good speech all around. Every victim of terrorism can rejoice, even if it is from the grave.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
..OBAMA GOT HIM,,BUSH HAD SOME CHANCES AND BLEW THEM THIS IS OBAMA .THERE WAS A REASON FOR THE TIMING

CELEBRATE ,DANCE !! SHOW JOY WHEN YOU HAVE A VICTORY ,,NEVER JOY THE PATHETIC WHO WILL NEVER KNOW THE JOY OF A VICTORY

HAIL ,,OBAMA OUR FORCES DID PARTICIPATE DRINK ONE TO OBAMA FOR ME !!
I CAN NOT DRINK
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
Obama didn't take credit. He addressed that it was America's win. This was an awesome point. Hopefully the troops will see the light at the end of the tunnel now and have the drive to pull out with the win in short time.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Score one for the good guys. Let's roll.
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Obama didn't take credit. He addressed that it was America's win. This was an awesome point. Hopefully the troops will see the light at the end of the tunnel now and have the drive to pull out with the win in short time.

I noticed that to. (kinds looked like he was pulled out of bed to give the address) but as i said. many think hes a selfish president but that statement said its an American win not a presidential win.

TiredGXP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiredGXPSend a Private Message to TiredGXPDirect Link to This Post
Geez, can't some of you leave your political bickering aside even for this news?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Now lets get the rest of them. Gaddafi, Bashar, Chavez, Ahmadinejad and the rest of the terrorist network.

Then lets bring our troops home and give them an all out ticker tape parade in NYC for our century's V-Day.

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:
Score one for the good guys. Let's roll.

X2
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
September 11th is avenged, mother****er. Rot in hell.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
CNN is reporting that the entire commando team that killed Bin Laden was fathered by Chuck Norris!

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-02-2011).]

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Didn't GW promise that he'd get Bin Laden?

Be careful where you give credit......

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
Announcement of bin Laden's death comes on the eighth anniversary of former President George W. Bush's controversial "mission accomplished" statement aboard the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln after the March 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

Announcement of bin Laden's death comes on the eighth anniversary of former President George W. Bush's controversial "mission accomplished" statement aboard the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln after the March 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq.

So help me understand

You are trying to say GW had 8 year advance intel on this mission? Damn

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 05-02-2011).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Well, it was on his watch.....it's his history now.

"Obama got Osama."

Godd riddance to bad rubbish.

Uh...yeah. Wasn't he against the war? Didn't it take him 6 months to agree to troop increases that the Commander HE chose asked for? And Obama gave him HALF the troops he asked for?

Yeah...Obama and the Democrats are SOOOO good at that war thing.

PFF
System Bot
tonycampbell86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tonycampbell86gtClick Here to visit tonycampbell86gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to tonycampbell86gtDirect Link to This Post
Today, politics do not matter.

The United States of America has eliminated a scourge of humanity.

Democrat or Republican, today is a day of victory!

Many thanks to the men and women of the Military and Intelligence community who made this possible!

God Bless America!

Tony

PS - If we did find him in Pakistan, in a house, in a civilized area, it is time for some Pakistan to answer some very pointed questions!!!!!!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
The Democrats have shown up and are already talking stupid s***. Predictable.

Originally posted by weaselbeak:

Be careful where you give credit......

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Originally posted by tbone42:

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
According to CNN there was five deaths bin laden, one of bin laden 's sons, two couriers, and a women that someone used as a human shield. It took the Navy Seals 40 min to complete the mission!!!!

tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Man, screw you Troll. All I stated was a FACT, and that the announcement came on the 8th anniversary of "Mission Accomplished".. It was the observation of a coincidence, I never said one demeaning thing about Bush, or anything for that matter until now. Go stir a turd on someone else.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-02-2011).]

weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
`

Originally posted by fierobear:

How is it stupid **** to quote GWB on the unimportance of Bin Laden? There are those wanting to give Bush credit and detract it from Obama. Obama gave the order, pure and simple. Bush hasn't been around for a couple of years. Rejoice in an American victory and STOP wishing it hadn't happened so Obama couldn't get any credit.

TiredGXP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiredGXPSend a Private Message to TiredGXPDirect Link to This Post
Good old Fox

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

So help me understand

You are trying to say GW had 8 year advance intel on this mission? Damn

No the "mission accomplished" statement pertained to iraq.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
No the "mission accomplished" statement pertained to iraq.

I thought it pertained to the aircraft carrier that returned from their mission in Iraq.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Wow, seriously? This news breaks and all some people can think to do is argue politics? You guys aren't running for office in 2012 are you? I expected the politicians to start a little of this but you know what? They haven't (yet anyway). So, you guys think you should do it for them? There are people in the streets celebrating and you're behind keyboards trying to offend each other.

Here's a clue on something, none of you know what the hell you are talking about. None of us are fully aware of what did or did not happen behind the scenes during any of this. You're blaming a president who was in office for not getting him and trying to blame a president who was in office when he did get his.

I logged on the forum and looked for this topic hoping to find some words of encouragement and something to remember moving forward. I now am sorry I did. To the people who can't be mature adults, you should be ashamed. To everyone else, I'm glad to finally see the words in the title of this post.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock