Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD by BlackEmrald
Started on: 12-28-2011 07:04 PM
Replies: 132
Last post by: brotherhood_of_nod on 05-13-2013 11:04 PM
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Hello all Forza Fiero Enthusiasts!

The next event is on 1/7/12 at 9:00pm Central!

The paint contest's theme for the next two weeks is Military.

The entry fee is 50,000CR. To pay the entry fee you will need to buy a 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT and gift it to me.

This can be done by going to Play Career> Cars> My Cars> Select the entry fee car > Gift Car> Then select my name (BlackEmrald) from the list.

THIS MEANS EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COMPETE HAS TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST

The same thing will be done with the prizes only in reverse order.

2 Photos of your finished paint job need to be sent to me in a PM (here on PFF, not Xbox Live) by 1/14/12. So, make sure the two pictures capture the paint as well as possible.

If anyone need's help getting their pictures on the computer, PM me.

The prizes will be as follows;

1st: Car of their choice up to 250K

2nd: Car of their choice up to 150k

3rd: Car of their choice up to 100K

As the newly appointed club leader, I have some new ideas for the club! Feel free to PM me any other ideas.

First of all I would like to set up a weekly "show" where we can race or cruise or whatever. I was thinking Saturdays at 9pm Central.

Also I want to set up a Bi-weekly paint contest, with entry fees so we can give away cars/cash prizes.

I would also like to keep a running list of peoples gamertags with their PFF name next to it so we know who wr are talking to online.

What do we think?

PFF Username Gamertag:

BlackEmrald BlackEmrald
Hulki U. My-BFF psychopotty
N3M3S1S N3M3S1S357
Tony Kania Supreme Pounder
mattwa Mattwa Goldrush
Jr86GT SDELJR
FieroAK LostChaoticSoul
86_fiero_gt_92 datfiero
Carcenomy Sonita Bonita
carbon CarbonSX3
Blacktree xBLACKTREEx
Darth88Formula DarthKlipsch
Fiero Thomas fieronews
Jim_Martin29 Jim_Martin29
bonaduce aodgator
mypontiac2 mypontiac2]
ANAM427 ShastaMcNasty88
Four_hundred_86 Condemnedpants
Silentassassin185 KnightLowrey
PhillSki PhillSki
Dgzfiero FickleAxis1
kyunderdawg THE PHOENIX 72
Rallaster Rallaster001
Silicoan86 Bacoan
x-thumpr-x xthumprx
James_GT JamesGT91

------------------
1986 SE V6 Auto. 114K miles.
1995 F-150 4.9l Straight 6, Port and polished head, oversize valves, mild cam.

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 01-06-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
I think the more structured you run the club the better, so those of us in other clubs in other parts of the world can join in the shenannigans.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
<-- psychopotty

I love your ideas, please explain how the paint competition would work. Voted on, or just straight judged? And how would the money thing work, or you talking real money or in game credits?
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
My name on XBox Live is N3M3S1S357.. Easy, eh?

I'm alright with that. Been busy lately from the holidays. Once it all calms down I'll be sure to be on more and plan more god-awfully stupid races for you guys.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

My name on XBox Live is N3M3S1S357.. Easy, eh?

Yeah, I've seen that gamertag. It's usually near the bottom of all the rival lists.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Supreme Pounder

And yes, it is me that holds more club records than all of you suckers! Come and get me...

I too have been busy with the holidays, and hope to play again soon. With life, my playing time is very erratic, but I will try and get on more.

I really stick to racing, and only do a bit of paint. A lot of time is spent trying to get that 1% time. Forza is very much like driving for me. When the weather sucks, it is nice to still be able to put miles on a fast car.

Tony
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Really we can do as many or as little events as club activity would allow.

The paint contest would work like this:

A car would be assigned as well as a theme like "original race car or something as broad as yellow"

Anyone who wants to participate would send their entry fee to me (the fee amount would directly affecr prize quality)

In two weeks we either do a car show, or people submit photos to here. Judging would be ballot based with the only rule being you can't vote yourself (to promote sportsmanship)

Once the votes are tallied, the prizes would be handed out.

An example of the prize structure would be something like this:

With an entry fee of 30k:

1st: Car of your choice up to 150k
2nd: 75k
3rd: 45k

(Or something along those lines)

It really depends on what you all want. That's why I want everyone's input.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
My gamertag is Mattwa Goldrush (all caps for some reason..no idea why I did that). Aka the track destroyer, just ask anyone that has raced with me... LOL.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

...or you talking real money...

Yea, he will totally cut you a check and send it in the mail.
Jr86GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jr86GTSend a Private Message to Jr86GTDirect Link to This Post
GT: SDELJR

I'm not online very much, but would definitely be in if you were to set up a time/date for racing or other shenanigans.
FieroAK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAKSend a Private Message to FieroAKDirect Link to This Post
I play as often as I can, though my house has no heat right now so I can't really play. And when i'm at my friend's house I can't connect to any of the races for some reason. It's weird.

I am FieroAK (Zach) and my XBox Gamertag is LostChaoticSoul. Just refer to my signature.

P.S: In a race I'm usually the one in the lead :P or ramming people and driving the wrong way around the track.

------------------

Greetings from Alaska.

PFF
System Bot
86_fiero_gt_92

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Direct Link to This Post
my gamer tag is datfiero
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post
Sonita Bonita. Long story short, it's the wife's Xbox Live account and I can't be bothered paying for a seperate one for myself
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Gamertag: CarbonSX3

Joined the PFF club yesterday.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Gamertag: xBLACKTREEx

go figure!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Yea, he will totally cut you a check and send it in the mail.

Lol! Smartass! I didn't know there was a way to transfer credits in the game.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Yeah, I've seen that gamertag. It's usually near the bottom of all the rival lists.

Your tuned Solstice is bad and you should feel bad! And I haven't been on in a bit, I very well may be. Lol
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Gamertag: DarthKlipsch
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I have to still by the game this week but my name is Fiero Thomas here and fieronews there.

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1997 BMW 328 1984 Porsche 944

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
What do you guys think of the paint contest?
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post
Well, I got the game for Christmas. Now I have to renew my Xbox Live membership so I can play on-line. I also have to earn up some credits so I can buy the Fiero. My Xbox Live name is, strangely enough, Jim_Martin29.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

PFF
System Bot
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post
I like the idea of a scheduled race/meet, makes it easier for me to schedule around the kids xbox time. as for paint contest why not, might get some of us to improve a little bit

gamertag = aodgator

dan
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim_Martin29:

Well, I got the game for Christmas. Now I have to renew my Xbox Live membership so I can play on-line. I also have to earn up some credits so I can buy the Fiero. My Xbox Live name is, strangely enough, Jim_Martin29.

They only cost 5000 so they are pretty dern cheap :P

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 12-29-2011).]

mypontiac2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mypontiac2Send a Private Message to mypontiac2Direct Link to This Post
gamertag: mypontiac2
ANAM427

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ANAM427Send a Private Message to ANAM427Direct Link to This Post
----->ShastaMcNasty88 . should have the game in the next few days. cant wait to race and cruise with the rest of the forum. See you on the track

------------------
Adam

2001 BMW 325ci
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:
As the newly appointed club leader

Club "leader"... Seriously? Sorry man, iv been online gaming for many many MANY years.. Helped run a gaming community that lasted more than 12 years.. Having "leaders" in any gaming group does nothing but create drama.. Because nobody ever wants to do the same things..

Not interested..

gamer tag: Gamebones

Friend me if any of you guys want to race, but not interested in the club.. Had enough of gaming groups with "leaders" over the years. No offense.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 12-29-2011).]

Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
Im Condemnedpants online. Ill try to be on as much as I can.
CanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanFieroSend a Private Message to CanFieroDirect Link to This Post
My gamer tag is Fierophantic87, sons is Meangoalie31.
Paint contest sounds good, just need to figure out how you guys do the multi color paint jobs LOL.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Bought the game last week, will letcha know when I'm playin' it...

XBox isn't hooked up yet... It's in a bin somewhere
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
screenname KnightLowrey
mypontiac2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mypontiac2Send a Private Message to mypontiac2Direct Link to This Post
Best Buy has a sale on Xbox gold live membership 12 months for $40.
Forza 4 is also on sale for $40 for those who don't have it yet.

[This message has been edited by mypontiac2 (edited 12-29-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Club "leader"... Seriously? Sorry man, iv been online gaming for many many MANY years.. Helped run a gaming community that lasted more than 12 years.. Having "leaders" in any gaming group does nothing but create drama.. Because nobody ever wants to do the same things..

Not interested..

Friend me if any of you guys want to race, but not interested in the club.. Had enough of gaming groups with "leaders" over the years. No offense.

That's a terrible attitude, but it's your loss really.

We have a LOT of fun pretty regularly.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Not interested..

All of the clubs on Forza have to have a club leader, it's mandated by the game. There has been no drama or anything of that nature, just good ole' fun. Don't let your past experiences sway you away from this.
PhillSki

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhillSkiSend a Private Message to PhillSkiDirect Link to This Post
<-- gamertag: PhillSki

------------------
My 86 2m6 SE

Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroDirect Link to This Post
Its on the other thread but FickleAxis1 is me.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Tryin' to get my Fiero downloaded............long story and I may be asking what I can do from some of you geniuses here.

Gamertag: THE PHOENIX 72 ( all caps ) I'll let you know when I get the car, so you may not want to add me yet.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Check sig for Gamertag...

Going to be getting FM4 pretty soon, I hope. If you want to friend me on there, have at it, but I must warn you early, I haven't logged onto my live account in close to 4 months... Hopefully I'll be able to start getting on more after new years...

------------------

Originally posted by maryjane:

The only time a grudge is worth holding is if nuclear launch codes are involved----words to live by.
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:
The next event is on 12/31/11 at 9:00pm Central!

Can't Forza, drinking! It's New Years Eve!
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
So drink and race on forza! I plan on doing just that. Get drunk, and drive in-game. It will show me just how bad of a driver I am when inebriated.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I wont be able to xbox on new years eve so I hope one of the other members will pick up the slack and host the races

I'm such a terrible leader :P
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock