Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD by BlackEmrald
Started on: 12-28-2011 07:04 PM
Replies: 132
Last post by: brotherhood_of_nod on 05-13-2013 11:04 PM
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Huck:

Hey guys, I no longer have any of my fiero's, I sold my last one last year to buy an engagement ring. Im now married, and Fieroless, but when I found out there was a Fiero available in Forza 4 I immediately ran out to Walmart and picked up the game. Im afraid driving my Forza 4 Fiero is as close as Im going to get to having one for awhile, since I relinquished my spot in the garage to my wife!
I'd like to join the PFF club and would look forward to some club activities and racing with the members, even though Im still a bit of a noob at the game.

My xbox live gamertag is: Drieeedger

Hope to race with some of ya soon!

Feel free to send the club a request!
IP: Logged
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

What do you guys think of the paint contest?

Ok so I had to do it a little different can not get the forza sight to log me in so I just shared it with the club.
The picture did not work out either it would not get high enough to see the whole flag hope that will be ok if not that's ok

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Send microsoft an email and see if they will give you your info. It's the same log in info you used when creating your gamertag, if that helps.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
BlackEmerald... Thank you for taking the time to create that list. Perhaps later I can send out some requests.

I probably won't do the paint thing, but I am looking forward for the next Pennocks event.

Tony
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post
who is the tuning guru, built a car can't hold the track at all. I fooled with some things and made it worse, so i hust put it back to original. any ideas?

dan
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Easiest way to fix that is put a race diff in it and turn the accel and deccel way down.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I try to gear it so it is in the power band as much as possible.

I add air in the tires to about 35/35. I adjust after.

1.4 on front camber, .7 on rear. I adjust after.

Brakes are controller specific. I start at 89%.

Diff is also controller specific. Start with stock, then back down until you "feel" like it is an actual articulation of a gas pedal.

There is more, but my mind hurts.

Tony

Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

who is the tuning guru, built a car can't hold the track at all. I fooled with some things and made it worse, so i hust put it back to original. any ideas?

dan

For a basic tune download a tuning calculator. Its not exact but gets you a starting point.

http://forums.forzamotorspo....aspx?PostID=5102391
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
For all those who are interested in the paint contest, don't forget to send me your entry fee! So far no one has entered.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

but I am looking forward for the next Pennocks event.

Tony

I'll be a waitin' to rub paint with ya. Remember folks, rubbin' is racin'.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008
BlackEmerald,

I started another car to do the "Barricade". When finished I'll share in the club garage. I figured out how he made the Decepticon logo too. It took me a bit of time, but I got it. Now I just have to put it on the car.
PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
My gamer tag, "Rourke E Rourke"
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
I got bored. One lap at the Nürburgring

[This message has been edited by Silentassassin185 (edited 01-14-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
When is the "race night" for PFF? Tonite? I want in.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-14-2012).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
This is the absolute last call for anyone wanting to enter the contest. Send me your entry fee and PM me two pictures of your entry. So far we have one entry.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
I will be online shortly and the racing can begin!

I will also be announcing the winner of the paint contest tomorrow.

If anyone has suggestions for the next theme, feel free to post them or pm me!
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

here is my V8 powered Fiero my screen name is Fierkid87

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: <A Class="HTMLBodyLink" HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754
</A>

[This message has been edited by Fierokid87 (edited 01-21-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
Lets try this? Click on the link to see the welcome home Hummer maybe?

http://forzamotorsport.net/....aspx?gt=T85SEnochie

at least it will get you their

Hay cool I hacked it! sort of

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-27-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
I will post in this one too let me know if you would like a decal on one of your club cars I will gift it to you in the game.

Terry

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a GOLD one year membership, but I just bumped into this app, it claims to be able to let people that don't have a MS Gold membership to be able to take there XBOX's and such online and play against each other, even lets a PS3 play against an XBOX assuming they have the same games. I may look into it just as an alternative and see what kinda stuff they have. This would be especially good for those with modded boxes that can't play through XBOX Live.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

------------------
85GT Soon to be 87GT,93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
That looks like a quick way to get banned of XBL lol
PFF
System Bot
Xuin39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xuin39Send a Private Message to Xuin39Direct Link to This Post
Gamertag - xuin39

I'm interested.
Kolskeggr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KolskeggrSend a Private Message to KolskeggrDirect Link to This Post
just picked up forza 4 today,

xbox: kolskeggr
Halcyon25

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Direct Link to This Post
My gamer tag is Halcyon25
I get on every once in a blue moon...

Chris
88RedFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88RedFormulaSend a Private Message to 88RedFormulaDirect Link to This Post
<--- LogicalLube

Sign me up for sure.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Who is this "syn timmyp" guy?
brotherhood_of_nod

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brotherhood_of_nodSend a Private Message to brotherhood_of_nodDirect Link to This Post
I just now saw this thread. If I get time, I'll post a few pics of my current Fieros. My GT is Notchback88, already in PFF racing.

------------------
Happiness is not around the corner. It is the corner.

An onramp is a terrible thing to waste.

"The greatest risk is not taking one" -AIG Commercial

[This message has been edited by brotherhood_of_nod (edited 02-21-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm gonna stick with just racin' with the PFF crew from here on out. Too many whiners out there. "Don't hit my car, dude!" is just one of a few comments I heard. OMG, people.....it's a video game. You're gonna hit someone and be hit yourself.

I jumped in some online drifting to see what it was like. Someone called out my car as one that shouldn't be used because it is a DLC car. What gives with that? If we can't use them on everything then what is the point of Turn 10 sending them out for all to download?
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Don't let the lames scare you from online racing! That's all I do is race online, and nothing beats it when you are in a good room.

As for the drifting lobbies, you run in to some snobs. Don't worry, as long as your car meets the lobby requirments, its all good. People will tell you anything tp keep you from winning.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Don't let the lames scare you from online racing! That's all I do is race online, and nothing beats it when you are in a good room.

As for the drifting lobbies, you run in to some snobs. Don't worry, as long as your car meets the lobby requirments, its all good. People will tell you anything tp keep you from winning.

Nope. Not scared at all, but sometimes ya just don't want to hear the crap. They kept tellin' me that I could get banned for using a DLC car. Heck, I stayed behind and let everyone else go so I wouldn't get in their way and I still caught up to a few. I guess they didn't like it Don't get me wrong, I didn't win any matches or even come close to some of those pros, but it was still kinda fun to get out there with the rest of them. Maybe we'll hook up this weekend and hit the online Drift races. I still don't know who this sYn timmyp guy is.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 03-08-2012).]

bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post
wow, didn't even know there was still online matches going on with the members of the group/club. Saw a couple pages ago that Saturday was going to be the day, however never saw anything come about with it.

dan

PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Well It's not for lack of trying, but I haven't seen anyone online in ages.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post

Well It's not for lack of trying, but I haven't seen anyone online in ages.

Being married with children makes it hard for me to have time on the weekends will keep trying though

------------------

Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
I'm on from time to time but this semester has kicked my @$$. I'm finished finally so I'll be on more often.
Protip #214 - The Smart Car in the May car pack should come with a roll over warning. Avoid the rumble strips in corners at all costs.
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Silentassassin185

3186 posts
Member since Nov 2003
While not a Fiero a couple more Forza videos
59 Caddy on the Nordschleife
Ford Ka
The Ka twofatguys nicknamed the "Rabid squirrel" if you listen close enough you'll understand why.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I haven't been playing because I have been very busy working on our actual Fiero's. Much more satisfying and frustrating at the same time.
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:
I haven't been playing because I have been very busy working on our actual Fiero's. Much more satisfying and frustrating at the same time.

My 88 is running the best its ran in a long time....I'm scared to mess with it and risk pissing it off. :P
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

I still don't know who this sYn timmyp guy is.

He's from my friends list. Just ignore him, he wanted some people to play against since the car club he was in had no one to race against. He tries to troll people but fails miserably at it. Also, I plan on being on tonight to play after I get out of work. I've got the day off tomorrow while I wait for the AC repairman, so I can stay up late and play. haha

I've been too caught up in MW3 and Arkham Asylum to play much with Forza lately. Tonight! We dine in Hell! Or maybe just on the Nurburgring.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Around what time? I'll play with you
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Got home about an hour ago, been putzing around in rivals mode for a bit. I'm open to anything at the moment. Disclaimer: I'm going to be drinking the majority of the night, so my driving will be terrible.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock