Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD by BlackEmrald
Started on: 12-28-2011 07:04 PM
Replies: 132
Last post by: brotherhood_of_nod on 05-13-2013 11:04 PM
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Direct Link to This Post
My gamertag is Bacoan. I don't get on too often anymore, but I'll try and race with you guys when I can.
IP: Logged
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I propose a car painting theme contest. Any car, musical theme. Pick your favorite band and create something awesome pertaining to them. Anyone down?
x-thumpr-x

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
My gamer tag isn't much different then you PFf name: xthumprx
Xbox doen't like underscores or dashes in there user name

I probably can get online tonight being a new daddy this year. We are not going out anywhere this year, just staying home with Zoey for her fisrt new years eve. Sometime between 8 & 9pm, I know Zoey & my wife will be passed out and I'll be the last one up bringing in the new year.
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
We're playing now if anyone wants to join.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
I hooe the event went well. I'm sorry I couldn't be there!

I will try my hardest to be there next week!
James_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTDirect Link to This Post
My username is JamesGT91. Hope I can join in at some point. For now I'll just help myself to the club garage.....

------------------
James

RHD 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

So drink and race on forza! I plan on doing just that. Get drunk, and drive in-game. It will show me just how bad of a driver I am when inebriated.

I'm not coordinated enough to grill, drink, have a cigarette and Forza all at the same time!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Great racing!

I am definately going to keep an eye out for Pennocks events. Some sweet racing, and fun to chase and be chased. I know that I need to do some major tuning to be in the running. It was still fun scraping door handles.

As the racing went on, I did acquire better online situational awareness. (Sorry )

Tony
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Do you guys just race the Fiero? <-------yep.....dumb question. Thought I'd ask though.

BlackEmrald: You have a PM.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-01-2012).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Do you guys just race the Fiero? <-------yep.....dumb question. Thought I'd ask though.

BlackEmrald: You have a PM.

No, we don't only race Fieros. We race Ferrari's and stuff too!

Also, THE PAINT CONTEST HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AND THE NEXT EVENT IS SET!

Any questions, feel free to PM me.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Well, crud. It looks like the events will be happening after my bedtime. I have to wake up at 0430 (Eastern time) to get ready for work, so I can't stay up late.
PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
What time would work better for you? We could possibly work something out. I just set it at 9pm Central because I figured it would be a good time. No real reasoning behind it.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
My cutoff time is 10 PM Eastern (i.e. 9 PM Central). If you could bump it up an hour (i.e. 8 PM Central), that would give me about an hour to race with you guys.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-01-2012).]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully getting FM4 tomorrow... Going to be atleast a month before I can get the DLC for the Fiero though..
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post
What's the best way to find you guys when you're racing?

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
At the main menu you have Play Career, Community, Autovista, Free Play and Marketplace. Go to Community then My Club and it will show you who is on.
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

At the main menu you have Play Career, Community, Autovista, Free Play and Marketplace. Go to Community then My Club and it will show you who is on.

Thanks Silent, I got that far. How do you tell where they are racing? Do you have to IM them and interrupt their race?

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

[This message has been edited by Jim_Martin29 (edited 01-02-2012).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
What you can do is select their name and go to "view gamercard" and it should say what they are up to.
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

What you can do is select their name and go to "view gamercard" and it should say what they are up to.

Perfect. Thanks, I'll try that. I would like a chance to race with someone (or try to keep up) but I don't know where to find them.
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
So, life happened. In a good way. I won't be getting FM4, but we finally got an apartment. I don't think I'll have the money for F4 for a while, though as this move is going to have more than a few extra expenses.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget about the paint contest people!

The more people who participate the larger the prizes will be!!

Here are a couple of shots from a quick paint job I did, to get your creative juices flowing!!

PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Ok. How in the heck did you do that? Did you pull those pics from your PC from the Xbox and how do you go about doin' custom paint schemes? This whole thing is new to me guys, so please excuse the moronic questions. I'd love to two tone my muscle cars and do something to them, but........
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
If you have a mic I can sit down with you one night online and help answer any and all questions you have

Make a list!
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

If you have a mic I can sit down with you one night online and help answer any and all questions you have

Make a list!

Sure you wanna do that? You might be a little dummer after the "schoolin". If ya got any hair you just may not when finished.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-04-2012).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Wait.. dumb after?

All joking aside, I would be more than happy to.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Wait.. dumb after?

All joking aside, I would be more than happy to.

I'll send a "friend request" and see what we can do this week or the weekend.

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good

By the way did you ever get those account issues worked out?

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 01-04-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Sounds good

By the way did you ever get those account issues worked out?

Heck no. I just might take my flash drive over to my friends house to download my Fiero for now. I call him "dad" since he's in control of my account. I sure hope I can get it straight though. Man, that'd suck if I lost EVERYTHING.

Edit: I sent the "friend request".

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 01-04-2012).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
Heck yah! I just down loaded the demo yesterday and going to go buy it now racing with you guys will be fun

Gametag ( T85SEnochie )

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-06-2012).]

Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Quick question, how do I go about sending credits your way for the paint contest? I know I can gift a car, haven't yet figured out how to gift in game money.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
When I get home I will check for you.

Crap, now I'm not so sure we can. I have to look
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post

Hello all Forza Fiero Enthusiasts!

The next event is on 1/7/12 at 9:00pm Central!

The paint contest's theme for the next two weeks is Military. The entry fee is 50,000CR. Photo's of your finished paint jobs need to be sent to me in a PM by 1/14/12. Prizes are TBD

As the newly appointed club leader, I have some new ideas for the club! Feel free to PM me any other ideas.

First of all I would like to set up a weekly "show" where we can race or cruise or whatever. I was thinking Saturdays at 9pm Central.

Also I want to set up a Bi-weekly paint contest, with entry fees so we can give away cars/cash prizes.

I would also like to keep a running list of peoples gamertags with their PFF name next to it so we know who wr are talking to online.

What do we think?

PFF Username Gamertag:

BlackEmrald BlackEmrald
Hulki U. My-BFF psychopotty
N3M3S1S N3M3S1S357
Tony Kania Supreme Pounder
mattwa Mattwa Goldrush
Jr86GT SDELJR
FieroAK LostChaoticSoul
86_fiero_gt_92 datfiero
Carcenomy Sonita Bonita
carbon CarbonSX3
Blacktree xBLACKTREEx
Darth88Formula DarthKlipsch
Fiero Thomas fieronews
Jim_Martin29 Jim_Martin29
bonaduce aodgator
mypontiac2 mypontiac2]
ANAM427 ShastaMcNasty88
Four_hundred_86 Condemnedpants
Silentassassin185 KnightLowrey
PhillSki PhillSki
Dgzfiero FickleAxis1
kyunderdawg THE PHOENIX 72
Rallaster Rallaster001
Silicoan86 Bacoan
x-thumpr-x xthumprx
James_GT JamesGT91

Add me to the list ( T85SEnochie ) How do I get my Fiero without using real money?

Terry

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 01-06-2012).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Alright here is what we are going to have to do with the entry fees and the prizes. Since the only way to transfer credits is by selling gifted cars that is what we are going to do.

To pay the entry fee you will need to buy a 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT and gift it to me. This can be done by going to Play Career> Cars> My Cars> Select the entry fee car > Gift Car> Then select my name (BlackEmrald) from the list.

THIS MEANS EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COMPETE HAS TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST

The same thing will be done with the prizes only in reverse order.

The prizes will be as follows;

1st: Car of their choice up to 250K

2nd: Car of their choice up to 150k

3rd: Car of their choice up to 100K

Because I goofed I will personally make up the difference in the prize costs and the entry fees.

If you win you will have the option of keeping the car or just cashing the car out and taking the money.

Make sense to everyone?

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 01-06-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

When I get some skills under my belt I'd be game, but not till then. I missed you by five minutes when I got on Xbox Live. We'll have to set up a time to walk through the whole paint thing.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceDirect Link to This Post
seeing as BF3 is being all stupid, count me in for the race, may be drunk but I think i drive better that way, and the crashes don't hurt as much.

dan
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
OK so I friended everybody on the list and bought my 88 Fiero so I'll be read to go at some point

------------------

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
BlackEmrald,

I gots the paint/graphics figured out. Still won't be able to compete with all you veterans for a while.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
You never know, sometimes simpler is better!
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

You never know, sometimes simpler is better!

I did make one today, but I don't want to reveal it incase a challenge arrise for it. It is simple, but I'm pretty pround of it. How do I post pics as you did? If I can pull a pic I'll send it to JUST YOU .

Huck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HuckClick Here to visit Huck's HomePageSend a Private Message to HuckDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I no longer have any of my fiero's, I sold my last one last year to buy an engagement ring. Im now married, and Fieroless, but when I found out there was a Fiero available in Forza 4 I immediately ran out to Walmart and picked up the game. Im afraid driving my Forza 4 Fiero is as close as Im going to get to having one for awhile, since I relinquished my spot in the garage to my wife!
I'd like to join the PFF club and would look forward to some club activities and racing with the members, even though Im still a bit of a noob at the game.

My xbox live gamertag is: Drieeedger

Hope to race with some of ya soon!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock