Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Forza 4 PFF car club OFFICIAL THREAD by BlackEmrald
Started on: 12-28-2011 07:04 PM
Replies: 132
Last post by: brotherhood_of_nod on 05-13-2013 11:04 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I am a computer tech, so this is driving me crazy! I just purchased FM4, and purchased the December game pack (110 megs shows in storage, on the hard drive, so I know it downloaded) I can NOT find the Fiero to choose it as a car in the game anywhere... I have been through every conceivable menu in the game.... Shouldn't it put the cars purchased in "My Cars"? I am at a loss here, and hope someone could offer some advice.

Also add me to the list of PFF gamers:

PFFName:JohnWPB
GamerTag:JohnWPB

Simple ay?

IP: Logged
Four_hundred_86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Direct Link to This Post
If you purchased the car pack the individual car should be available for purchase in the game in the season play menu under buy cars. yes you have to by it twice. sadly...

------------------
Honestly, What is a "stock" Fiero?

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
You've got to be joking! Purchase it twice?!?!

Xbox 360 Slim (Old Xbox died) $150.00
320 Gig HD (New design, old 360 drive doesnt work): $129.00
Forza 4 = $55.00
XBox Gold for the year: $60.00
December car pack: $10.00

And now I have to buy a car a second time...... F'n MS!

So, where does one go about buying a car they already purchased in the game?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-06-2012).]

Darth88Formula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
All you need to do is buy it with in-game credits. The credits you get by racing and winning races. The fiero only costs 5K so it's super cheap to buy. and it doesn't take long to get a good cache of credits built to spend on modifications. Also, if you get you manufacturer affinity up to a level 4 (doesn't take long either) it won't cost you anything to put performance modifications to that particular manufacturer of cars.

So no more real $$ is needed to purchase the car, just a little time of playing the game is needed.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Cool, thanks for the tips. I have always been a Need For Speed fan, and Forza is new to me. Lovin' the graphics so far!
BlownFiero86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlownFiero86Send a Private Message to BlownFiero86Direct Link to This Post
My gamer tag is WINGMAN575. I would love for any of you guys to send me a friends request. I haven't played in a while I am currently in the middle of a 3800sc swap, but as soon as I finish I will be ready to game like a pro agian . LOL
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Well it seems like there is some renewed inerest- we can start weekly or biweekly races and paint contests again if there is enough interest.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Just signed up to x box live finally now to figure out how to race you guys!

Gamer tag: jetsnvettes2000

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 05-12-2013).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldDirect Link to This Post
Well myself and 3 others were having fun racing last night. I would love to get more people playing again.

For anyone wanting to join the club, just send the club a request. The club is pff.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Well myself and 3 others were having fun racing last night. I would love to get more people playing again.

For anyone wanting to join the club, just send the club a request. The club is pff.

I was one.

Let it be known.........if you play online, get ready for some whinners. Emerald got called out for using a certain car and they tried to kick him for it. It was still the recomended class, so what could they really say? Ah, well. Take the good with the bad I guess.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Well it seems like there is some renewed inerest- we can start weekly or biweekly races and paint contests again if there is enough interest.

I'm good with this. It'll also make me finish up a few paint projects as well.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Already played with Blackemerald sunday night, I'm down though. Just about finished with my exams and college so I'm finally free to tear it up.
brotherhood_of_nod

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brotherhood_of_nodSend a Private Message to brotherhood_of_nodDirect Link to This Post
I'm good for a race pretty much whenever. I'm on leave from my deployment till next month. Wife works during the day, so I'm usually on. Even if I'm on COD, send me an invite.

My XBL is Notchback88

.....all bets are off when I get my next Fiero, though :-)

------------------
Happiness is not around the corner. It is the corner.

An onramp is a terrible thing to waste.

07 G6 GTP

[This message has been edited by brotherhood_of_nod (edited 05-14-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay