Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  6.1.1 Fiero Geocoin - Heritage Edition (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
6.1.1 Fiero Geocoin - Heritage Edition by RACE
Started on: 06-30-2011 12:44 AM
Replies: 262
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-01-2012 04:55 PM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
WELCOME BACK PREVIOUS PROJECT MEMBERS!

THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE PROJECT WILL BE UPDATED RIGHT HERE SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH ALL OF THE POSTS TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

Update 08-22-2011 If you receive a coin with, "Mattwa" engraved on it please let me know. I will pay for the return shipping and provide you a new coin free of charge. Also Thanks for letting me know that you have received your coins. I am keeping track of who has them and who doesn't on page 1.

Update 08-22-2011 All geocoins that I have received payment for are in the mail. Please let me know when you receive them.

Update 08-19-2011-#2 I have run into some family things and will be out of town most of tomorrow. The coins will be in the mail on Monday morning. I have the coins sorted and the tracking numbers assigned to each person for their coins. I still need to pack and address the envelopes but I will have that done before I go to bed tonight.

There are still three people for whom I have not received payment yet. I have sent a group pm. If you have paid and I don't show it listed please send me your paypal tracking number so that I can locate your payment. Thank you.

Update 08-19-2011 The coins arrived at my house last evening and I have started to sort and package them. It is my intention to have them in the mail either this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Update 08-15-2011 Our coins are traveling. They have begun the first leg of the journey to you. According to UPS they will be on my doorstep sometime on the 18th. I will need about 12 working hours to sort and package them. If all goes well the coins will be in the mail again via USPS on The 20th. Those if you in the Midwest should begin receiving them soon after.

Update 08-06-2011 Nothing new to report other than roduction appears to be on schedule. I just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Update 08-01-2011 I have been away for a few days but am home now and have just completed our final payment for the geocoins. Nothing is standing in the way for them to ship to me once they are completed.

Update 07-25-2011 Our coins are in production. They have forwarded our engraving list to the engravers and everything is a GO. Christy emailed me today and told me that we will know the target completion date in a few days. I will pass it along as soon as I hear from her. Now the project is completely in their hands until I receive the coins at my house.

Update 07-2--2011 Annie from Groundspeak sent me the tracking numbers today. I have sent our completed engraving list to the manufacturer. I hope to be able to give you a target completion date tomorrow.

Update 07-15-2011 Today I payed our deposit and production will begin on Monday. Our order has been officially finalized. I have also paid for the tracking numbers and should receive them shortly. When I receive them I will send Christy our finalized engraving list. If I had to guess I would expect to receive the coins around August 8 and will get them mailed to you as soon as I am able. I will get a more accurate date from Christy on Monday. Have a good weekend.

Update 07-14-2011 It is 10:01pm as I type this and the deadline for ordering new coins has come to an end. Tomorrow morning I will make our down payment to the manufacturer, purchase our tracking numbers from Groundspeak and production will begin. The completed engraving list should be sent to the manufacturer no later than Monday even though they won't need it for a while.

Update 07-07-2011 We are ready to start collecting the money so that I can aqurie our tracking numbers and place the down-payment to begin production. Please have your payment made by the deadline above. If you can not make payment before the deadline please contact me. We can make other arrangements.

Here is how to determine the cost of your order:

Number coins you Requested X $8.75 = _________

+ Flat-rate packaging and shipping $4.80

= The final shipped price of your order_____________.

1 Coin = $13.55

2 Coins = $22.30

3 Coins = $31.05

4 Coins = $39.80

5 Coins = $48.55

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.

VERY IMPORTANT! When you make your pament to the following paypal address expiowaATyahoo.com (Replace AT with @, I did that so webbots won't harvest my email address). PLEASE INCLUDE your SHIPPING ADDRESS and SCREEN NAME here at the forum so that I will know who paid and were to send your order.

Update 07-06-2011 - The deadline for ordering new coins will be July 14, at 10:00 CDT. I will announce payment instructions as soon as I hear back from the manufacturer about cost. Please make sure that your request is listed properly in Post 1 on Page 1 of this thread. Thank you.

Update 07-05-2011 - This will be the edge text: "* 25th Anniversary * Pontiac Fiero * 1984 - 2009"

We have 105 coins requested so far and can proceed to proceed to production. I will set a deadline for new requests very soon. I hope to have a price quote from the manufacturer later today. I will let you know the unit price as soon as the information is available to me.

Update 07-02-2011 - I honor of the 25th Anniversary of the Fiero this coin will be antique silver and will have edge text commemorating the occasion.

Update 06-30-2011 - Only place a quantity order of you are ok with whatever metal type is decided upon. The metal type has not yet been determined.

Update 06-29-2011 - Tonight we are launching the 6.1.1 Fiero Geocoin - Naked Edition. A group PM will be sent out tomorrow to all previous project members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL POST

Several people have expressed interest in another run of Fiero Geocoins. It will be a departure from the coins that we have done in the past. There seems to be a consensus that we should make a coin that has no color or epoxy coating. - Bare metal, no paint or coating of any kind. (The .1 means that it will once again have edge text like we did for the first time during the last run of coins. The second .1 is to designate the type of finish that we will be using).

Even with new dies, our coins will use the same design because this design was specifically approved by GM's licensing department. Any other design would need approval, be cost prohibitive, and cause excessive delays to the project.

COIN DESCRIPTION
Geocoins are high quality, collectible coins that you will be proud to own. Several have already been permanently attached to the interiors of various people's cars. They are beautiful and you will want to own one. The coins that we produce are 1.75 inches across and I believe that they are 4mm thick. The text, "www.fiero.nl" will also appear inside of the gray ring at the top and, "Track at www.geocaching.com" appears in the bottom.

SHIPPING
Orders will once again be via the US Postal Service. If you do not live in the Untied States it is cost prohibitive for me to insure your order. The good news it there is no extra fee international orders. Buyers must agree to not hold me financially responsible for problems that may occur during shipping. I will insure large orders through the Postal Service and will self insure the smaller ones. Last time we had some issues that had the potential to make the project very expensive for me personally. We will try to come up with a mutually agreeable solution.

I travel for a living but will get the coins shipped to you as soon as I can after receiving them. If they come on day one of a trip, shipping could be delayed possibly up to six days after they arrive at my residence. My job has to come first. I hope that you will understand if that becomes the case. I will keep you informed at each step of the process.

At this time I do not have a target completion or shipping date. It always seems to take longer than it should. Much of this process is not under my control. I merely guide it. You can do your part to help by paying promptly when we start collecting the money.

ENGRAVING
As with previous orders you have the option to either make them trackable at www.geocaching.com OR you can request personalized engraving at no extra charge. Please see the photos of previous coins if you are unfamiliar. Personalized coins CANNOT have tracking numbers. If you choose personalized you are allowed A MAXIMUM OF 10 LETTERS OR SPACES. That is all that will physically fit on the coin.

AVAILABILITY OF PREVIOUS COINS
They aren't. (Unless you can convince somebody to sell you one of theirs. In this case it would be a private sale. The details are between you and the seller). I don't care what you do as long as they don't end up on ebay or in the Mall section, unless it is to benefit a non-profit cause to help people in need, and then please post in the Mall section here at this forum only.

They are your coins but I had to get special written permission from GM to use their trademark images that appear on the coin and don't want anybody doing something stupid that would cause them to revoke our authorization. I am only allowed to sell them to members of this forum, at this forum.

Do not plan on me ordering extra coins. I have to pay for them myself and I don't like to leave money laying around. If you want one, let me know as soon as possible.

Once a run is done, it's done. That's it. We have never remade a coin.

COST PLANNING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
In order to get this project turned quickly I am planning to place our order by November 10th to keep the turnaround time down. For your planning purposes, each coin will probably cost about $7.00 + a flat rate shipping/packaging cost of $4.80/address. Paypal Only. Have your funds ready to go. I will provide payment instructions at the proper time. I can send an invoice payable with a credit card if necessary.

VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF YOUR ORDER BY CHECKING THE LIST BELOW
This is a group project and can be complex. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of your order and choice of engraving. I will cut and paste what is shown on the list directly into our order form. Your engraving will appear exactly as it is depicted. Unless I hear otherwise from you I will assume that you would like your coin to have a tracking number usable at www.geocaching.com If your request is depicted correctly in the list, your are done for now. Send me a pm if I have made an error with your request or you wish to make changes. If your request is correct no action is required at this point.

Unless your order has confidential engraving please post your requests as a reply in this thread. If it is confidential please send me a pm, but please, also make sure that I don't accidentally post it here in the request list. (I did that once and felt terrible about it).

REQUEST LIST - Your request is a commitment to pay on time when we start accepting payments so that everyone can get their coins in the shortest period of time possible. Note: I will not normally write the word' "Trackable" in the engraving list. It is assumed unless otherwise noted with personalized engraving after the quantity.

2.5..$....R.........................................3 Jason, Shannon, Adam
Axdrenalin..$..R...............................2
blakeinspace..$.............................3
BMTFIERO..$...R.............................4 BMTFIERO, Lady BMT, Mitchell, Marshall
chrishahn87...$...R...........................3 Chris, Jenn, Randy
CoolBlue87GT..$.R............................3 Pontiac, CoolBlue, RedHot88
cornersonrails..$...R.........................2 3800SC, ChopTop
Danyel..$...R..................................2 BlkWidow, (+1T)
Daredevil05...$....R............................2 Choptop, (+1T)
DIY_Stu..$...R.................................5 DIY_Stu, Nixon, Shipman, (+2T)
DL10..$...R......................................6 DL10, (+5T)
fiero67..$...R....................................2 Fiero67, (+1T)
Fierosmith..$...R..............................3 Dark Angel, Fierosmith, (+1T)
Flamberge..$...R..............................3 Flamberge, (+2T)
Foxy Fiero13..$...R...........................2 Foxy Fiero, (+1T)
Freshj..$........................................3 MrDrift, (+2T)
Hardpact..$...R.................................1 Hardpact
hinesb1980..$...R.............................2 BHINES, (+1T)
Hulki U. My-BFF..$....R....................2 Petey 3
ICCAMDFIERO...$...R.......................1 SC3800
ILVMYGT..$.....R..............................3 ILVMYGT, (+2T)
IwannaIRM..$.....R............................4 IwanaIRM, IMSA DGP, 33, (+1t)
Jefrysuko..$..R.................................2 Jefrysuko, KurtAKX
JohnWPB..$..R................................6 JohnWPB, Kevin, (+4T)
Kilofox13.$ (Holding yours until you get home safe)....1
LT188GT..$.....R...............................2 LT188GT, TORKED
litespd..$.....R..................................2 litespd, (+1T)
mattwa..$..R....................................1
PK..$....R.........................................4 PK, GUINNESS, (+2T)
pontiackid86.................................2 PK86, 84 IMSA
RACE...$....R...................................7
reborngt..$...R..................................4 Betancourt, 86 Red GT, (+2T)
realliving1..R...................................2 25 YEARS, (+1T)
Rodrv6..$...R....................................3 Rodrv6, (+2T)
sadie goad..$................................4
Sage..$...R......................................3 SAGE, REALITY, CRS
SlowGuitarMan..$...R........................4 SGM, '86 GT, '88 Formula, (+1T)
tmur115..$.....................................2 tmur115, (+1T)
tstroud..$....R....................................3 TStroud, FieroV8, (+1T)
Xanth..$.........................................2
xxx...$............................................4 xxxxxxx
zap..$.............................................2 88GT "ZAP", (+1T)

We have the quantity we need to proceed to production. A deadline for new orders will be set shortly and you will receive payment instructions.
------------------

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 09-08-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I'm down for one with a copper finish, with "Mattwa" engraved on it.

Edit: Yes I'm ok with whatever finish the coin is going to be, but like I said my vote is for copper.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 06-30-2011).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Just to clarify, we have not chosen a metal type yet. Submit a quantity request only if you are willng to purchase whatever type is chosen by majority decision. Only one metal type will be produced. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 06-30-2011).]

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I vote for Copper

Whatever is chosen, I would like 2
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
What happened to the shiny gold we were talking about in the other thread?

Like this one:

(Excuse the crappy picture, its night time, and no real bright lights here to take a pic under)

In my opinion, and yes it is just my opinion.....

A shiny gold GeoCoin would kick butt! It can be done, as show in the picture of one of the past coins. I just have the look of a new shiny gold coin, and the heavy weight of these, with the impeccable stamping stuck in my head!

This would also prevent the price increase, as no new dye would need to be made. Secondly, if an antique dye is made, that would mean having to duplicate the same coin in the future, just using different color metal. The existing dye has endless possibilities with different color schemes for the future.

Go for the Gold! (The shiny gold, not the worn out looking gold)

I am in for 4 coins, or possibly just 1 depending on the finish. This is NOT some sort of blackmail!! Just that I would want more of them if they were done that way is all hehe

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-30-2011).]

Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
ill take 1 engraved with Foxy Fiero and i vote brass or gold
Kilofox13

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Direct Link to This Post
I'd love to get one, if it's at all possible to hold it until January for me. I'm active duty military, and currently deployed and won't return until then. I understand if thats not possible, though.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
I like silver or brass.
I will order three, no matter what the final choice of metal is!
Chris
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
In for three. Silver or copper appeals most to me, but I'll go with whatever the final majority is.

Edited to add engraving: 1)SAGE - 2)REALITY - 3)CRS

I'll try to watch here, but please LMK when you are collecting monies. sage@suddenlink.net

HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 06-30-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I like copper for me x 1..... thanks again Race

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Direct Link to This Post
I'm in for two.

The Riv
PFF
System Bot
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
My vote is shiny gold. If it has to be antiqued (which dulls it and makes it look used) my vote is silver. I think shiny with no coating is better because it will make the coins much cheaper and look great.

But whatever we decide, I want 3.

Thans for tackling what I know is a time consuming and expensive project, RACE! These coins are beautiful, unique, and approved by General Motors which is cool.
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinDirect Link to This Post
Mark me down for TWO (2), one for each 88 GT that I currently own.. Would prefer Copper if possible, so hopefully that will be majority.

Robert
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

What happened to the shiny gold we were talking about in the other thread?

Like this one:

(Excuse the crappy picture, its night time, and no real bright lights here to take a pic under)

In my opinion, and yes it is just my opinion.....

A shiny gold GeoCoin would kick butt! It can be done, as show in the picture of one of the past coins. I just have the look of a new shiny gold coin, and the heavy weight of these, with the impeccable stamping stuck in my head!

This would also prevent the price increase, as no new dye would need to be made. Secondly, if an antique dye is made, that would mean having to duplicate the same coin in the future, just using different color metal. The existing dye has endless possibilities with different color schemes for the future.

Go for the Gold! (The shiny gold, not the worn out looking gold)

I am in for 4 coins, or possibly just 1 depending on the finish. This is NOT some sort of blackmail!! Just that I would want more of them if they were done that way is all hehe

I know why you feel the way you do. I like the idea of a non-antique, gold coin too but I also see this run as an opportunity to expand our options. Two sets of dies will increase our creative options for future coins. I might even add a texture to the recessed areas to make it pop. I will post the options soon and update the list.

I hope that the direction that we are going will not turn you off to the whole idea. Thanks for letting me know what your opinions. Feedback is a very important part of the process.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Continued from pervious thread

I would perfer copper or silver as well.

Whatever the final decision is.....

I want my usual 3

1. Dark Angel
2. Fierosmith
3. Trackable

Jim
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
I have sent out a group pm but I am not sure it went through. If it didn't, mattwa and higher might not have received the message pointing people to this link. If you are already here you can disregard it completely.

My desktop computer was decimated by a gang of viruses that killed it. I have lost all of my information from previous orders including the mailing list that I used to have.

If your order is conditional depending upon the final design of the coin please do not request coins until you know what the final product will be. I have added only the members who have said that they are in for whatever the final design turns out to be.

Please verify the accuracy of your request in the list above. The quantity and engraving that you write here will be copied and pasted into our manufacturing order form. Ensure that if you want a letter to be capitalized that it appears that way in the list.

Thanks,

Kenton

Edit: So far the greatest interest is in the antique copper finish.

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
I prefer the antique silver and brass. In that order. I sent you a PM.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I like the idea of bare metal coins. How will the name/ tracking number look? Will that be "engraved", or more of a decal?
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
The lettering will be engraved. In previous coins we have had the engraving areas filled with paint. This time it will be left alone.

This is a prototype coin that I had made a few years ago. The raised ares were shiny gold and the recessed areas were sandblasted finish with silver. It had epoxy but no paint. The engraving will look something like this.

Back of the coin if you would like to see it.

NOTE: This is not the coin that we will be producing this time. It is to show what the engraving would look like with no paint.

Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the PM Race!

My vote is for silver.

However it ends up, put me down for 3

1) MrDrift
2) Trackable

Thanks!

------------------

Red 86GT 4 Speed "MrDrift"

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for two coins.

First coin----LT188GT

Second coin-------TORKED
PFF
System Bot
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post
If you are willing to send them over here again then yes please RACE! I don't mind paying some more postage. Terms and conditions accepted as usual.

1) PK
2) GUINNESS
3) Trackable

THANK YOU.
SlowGuitarMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlowGuitarManSend a Private Message to SlowGuitarManDirect Link to This Post
My vote is for silver. I assume we will be able to post back here or be able to pm later to confirm orders once the color is decided? I will get one no matter what, but I want more if they are silver.

EDIT: Since the silver color has been chosen, I want four of them with:

1: SlowGuitarMan
2: '86 GT
3: '88 Formula
4: trackable

[This message has been edited by SlowGuitarMan (edited 07-02-2011).]

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for two, RACE....one "litespd", one trackable. My preference is the antique copper, but I'm willing to take two in whatever finish the group decides.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
LOL Race, Now you are just taunting me! Hahahah

That is what I had pictured in my head! Just with the gold in the background as well. And come to find out you must have liked the idea as well, as you made a prototype of it

As shiny gold is out of the question, my second choice is the silver, as it looks the least "dull" of the choices.

Put me down for 4 coins

1 - JohnWPB
2 - Kevin
3 - Trackable
3 - Trackable

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

LOL Race, Now you are just taunting me! Hahahah

That is what I had pictured in my head! Just with the gold in the background as well. And come to find out you must have liked the idea as well, as you made a prototype of it

As shiny gold is out of the question, my second choice is the silver, as it looks the least "dull" of the choices.

Put me down for 4 coins

1 - JohnWPB
2 - Kevin
3 - Trackable
3 - Trackable

John, I don't mean to taunt you. lol I made your 3rd and 3rd coins trackable.

The list has been updated. I will update it again later this evening. Thanks for your orders.
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
screw it put me in for one more trackable plz
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who don't know what a geocoin is you can look here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocoin Our coin will blow the one show on the page out of the water.
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
Hey Race I forgot to mention what I wanted on my 3 coins.

1) Flamberge
2) Trackable
3) Trackable

What is the consensus so far for metal finish? Am I correct that you've ruled out shiny gold for antique?

I think that prototype coin is incredible! As I said, I'll go with what the crowd decides, but silver is my choice for antique.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'll take 2 of them. One i would like to sat PK86 the other 84 IMSA

My vote is for copper
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
My vote is for the brass 1st, silver 2nd.

Regardless of what they look like, please sign me up for 2, one of which I would like to read "Petey 3"
PFF
System Bot
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

I like silver or brass.
I will order three, no matter what the final choice of metal is!
Chris

May I have the three coins engraved as follows:
1. Chris
2. Jenn
3. Randy

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I'm in on this one.

1: DIY_Stu
2: Nixon
3: Shipman
4: Trackable
5: Trackable

My Vote is for Copper. Doesn't matter though.

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 06-30-2011).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

...And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That made my morning. I have added your name again to my mailing list.

The order list has been updated. Please verify your request above. I will update the list again late this morning.Thank you!
tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudDirect Link to This Post
I'll go with whatever finish you decide on, although I do like the silver.
I'll take three.

1 - TStroud
2 - FieroV8
3 - trackable

Thanks Race.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the PM. Please put me down for 2 coins.
1) 3800SC
2) ChopTop
Silver would be my choice and represents 25 year anniversary but whatever is fine.
Thank you Race
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cornersonrails:

Silver would be my choice and represents 25 year anniversary

Great point! I didn't even think about this!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I like silver but will take whatever is chosen

3 coins please I PM'd you
hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Direct Link to This Post
You can put me down for two...

1) BHINES
2) trackable

and I like either the copper or silver
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
put me in for one .....thanx!!!

1: Hardpact

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors