Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 05-04-2010 11:37 PM
Replies: 574
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 08-16-2010 08:12 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
price oh their is no price just get the material u want and ill do it for club members free!!
IP: Logged
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
that works lol. do you tink that a fake suede material would stand up to repeated use? Hell maybe some Shag rug for accents.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
well ya baby! shag it!! really tho ya the suede stuff works just fine too
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Nice job Jets!!

Steve
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
woot woot the new 2.8 will be here shortly!!! i say we should get togther sometime soon and do a step by step learn how to drop your cradle the rightway day!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
to make it simple do it here and then u have the crane to use or my overhead trolly in the garage!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

to make it simple do it here and then u have the crane to use or my overhead trolly in the garage!

I may have to take you up on that offer. My buddy still has my hoist and isnt ready to drop in his engine yet so using yours would make the project go along that much faster, plus your knowledge on the engien will come in handy when we begin to seperate it from the cradle and do a basic teardown and cleanup before reinstall.

Here are the pics from delivery tonight:

ive got a decent rear metal setup too that has the usual rust spots but not as bad as it looks in the pics. make an offer or ill just bring it to scrap.

Are these stock fiero bakes or an upgrade? hmmmmm either way im sticking with my Grand Am upgrade on the car already, again make an offer or they will go to the Mall
Slotted Brake rotors and what look like beefed up calipers too.

And a real question, Im familiar with Dukes but no 6's, is this a normal mount for the engine???

and then finnaly this arrived 3 days ago after a LONG wait she is finnaly here and mommy and her are healthy

No she isnt mine (i wish tho!) she is a friend of mine that asked me to step in for awhile until he is out of jail sometime next year.

[This message has been edited by Ramsespride (edited 07-14-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
that is a normal mount come look at mine if ya like when i get home tomorrow plus dont throw away anything yet u may need it also when u got the engine did u see the rest of his car??? more importantly di u see if it had the wiring for the aux pod???? I still need ot go thru his stuff and find it!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
hey rams if u dont want ac ill take that compressor!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
i just got the rear end of the car, so the engine, trans, engine to body harness, cradle, exaust, everything just about minus the trans shifting cable (im using my old trans from the Duke) and a few cooling lines.

the A/C compressor is coming off and is in good shape and turns freely so i think i may auction that off or sell if anyone is interested.

ive got a bit of work ahead of me so im going to tear the egine from the intake down, new valve cover gaskets cuz the ones on it are leaking, new tensioner, maybe a water pump but it all looks like it DID come from a 30,000 mile car. even the cradle mounst are in great shape! too bad they are coming out and the Poly ones on the Dukes are going in!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Ramsespride

1979 posts
Member since Feb 2010

hey rams if u dont want ac ill take that compressor!

name your offer lol. or if you help with the drop of the old engine ill throw it in for free.

oh and if you wanna go dump your trialor of sticks we could use that to transport hte whole assembly to your place.
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Ramsespride

1979 posts
Member since Feb 2010
So this sunday is the Appleton Peirce Park Carshow and swap meet.

Is this part of the Posted "Drive"? If not i say we make a stop!
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Hey rams, looks to me you got a Grand Am brake upgrade! It's hard to see, is there any emergency brake cables on those calipers? If not you did get a deal. You will need to drop your fuel tank and change the pump. (duke uses lower fuel pressure) I have some V-6 fuel lines if needed and exhaust system. Did you get the ecm? V-6 vs duke are different.

Steve
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
i didint get the ECM with it so im thinking if the car out in the junkyard still has its ill go snatch that up otherwise of anyone has one laying around ill trade one of my duke ecms for it.

theres no e brake cable anywhere that i can see

and dangit! after all that hardwork installing the 4 cyl one lol.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
who wants to get dirty and have a fix Toms fuel pump day? I would like to join you guys for some food on a weekend.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car 163 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
sure im sure somebody can make their way on down towards you to give a hand!

our meetings are usually every two weeks either saturday or sunday and the yare all day things.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
heyrams go to wallys they have one in the gt their
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

sure im sure somebody can make their way on down towards you to give a hand!

our meetings are usually every two weeks either saturday or sunday and the yare all day things.

sounds good. I just went out and swapped some relays and still no go. I will take anyhelp I can get as I go under the knife on mondayto get some of these tumors taken out so I wont be of much help to my car for a few weeks. I got the drink and I got the burgers.Just need a few folks that feel like wrenching. This car will be my DD when its up and running right. I will take any help I can get.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace car 163 Parade car #4 1985 Fiero GT 4speed
1986 Fiero GT 1997 Supercharged GTP
2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
sounds like a road trip is in order guys lets go help out fiero thomas, how about in a few weeks say two weeks from this saturday that way her has a bit of time to heal and gives us some time to plan and find parts.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

sounds like a road trip is in order guys lets go help out fiero thomas, how about in a few weeks say two weeks from this saturday that way her has a bit of time to heal and gives us some time to plan and find parts.

Sounds great. I will gert a new pump strainer and pulator for her. 2 weeks from saturday would be great.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey fiero thomas go to our clubs site and join then post a topic about it Ill plan on making the trip and whoever wants to go pm me call me or post it on here
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
You got it. I have posted on the site as well. I have a free spare tire cover for the MVP voted on by you as well.
farming for fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for farming for fierosSend a Private Message to farming for fierosDirect Link to This Post
hey guys i just got my profile up and running again, also im adam(my name) on the club site, i was reading ur post and u said their is a gt at wally's. i was wondering if it had the front or rear bumpers, my bumper has a spot where its sagging and pushed out by the back up lights. could u give me the address for the get together this sunday.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by farming for fieros:

hey guys i just got my profile up and running again, also im adam(my name) on the club site, i was reading ur post and u said their is a gt at wally's. i was wondering if it had the front or rear bumpers, my bumper has a spot where its sagging and pushed out by the back up lights. could u give me the address for the get together this sunday.

yup it does and all of its body panels seem to be in great shape well except the door skins they got kinda messed up when i was taking mirrors out of it, if u go out their close it back up the interior parts that are left are in nice shape! Soon as i can afford it I want to take the door interior panels in it to find it out their is kinda a pain they only have the one fiero and its hard to spot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
well didnt get any work done on car tonite I spent nite getting all the water out of my power box on the house grrr stupid storm!
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

well didnt get any work done on car tonite I spent nite getting all the water out of my power box on the house grrr stupid storm!

I had the same water problem. My house is usually high and dry with dust in the bottom of the sump well almost always, even when it rains, but 3 inches in less than 2 hours plus a rock jammed in my pump flooded my finished basement. It didn't get very deep but it completely drenched all the carpeting. I've spent the entire day cleaning. Now I'm even further behind
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
hm my pump onlywent off 3 tiems today and its usually going off every 5 mins or so after the big thaw out. wouldnt it be great if a big old june bug was clogging up the French drain? lol i can already imagine the bill that would make to dig everything up including the driveway to fix. ugh.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to having a great day out in the yard tomorow!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
just remember everyone sunday is the car show! and another meeting at my place! I am hoping to get the doors on my gt and hopfully phonedawgz can make it and help figure out wiring the aux guages!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Gentlemen, please take a moment and raise your glasses with me.......

SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Gentlemen, please take a moment and raise your glasses with me.......

SHE LIVES!!!!!!!!

I raise my glass sir and tip my hat to the lucky lady
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
good drive that thing up here tomorrow and break in that timing chain!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could. I have to work all day tomorrow. Brakes need to be bled, and the rear bumper is still off. I may not put the skin on for a while... I donno... I have another I want to put on it but I think I need a few more parts first (different style).
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Well guys so far I got both doors replaced today, anybody coming over??? next step ill be putting door skins and the power mirrors on this should be fun..... not! they were a pain to take off the bone yard car I think they will be even harder to put back on!
F6GT-86wisconsin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F6GT-86wisconsinSend a Private Message to F6GT-86wisconsinDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on getting the doors done!! Sorry I couldnt make it today......been very busy. But i'm really wanting to get some work done so I'm just gonna have to make the time!! I will get a hold of you jetts and we will make it happen. Cant wait to check out your new GT.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey no problem, so phonedawgz came over with ramspride and we got some stuff sorted out! we made a new pigtail for the guage cluster and I think its going to prob end up being better than stock!!
so we also made a discovery today aparently pontiac redesighned the guage pod for the center guages at some point and added filters to the guages my printed circut board is way diffrent from phonedawgz and even the plug is upside down from mine
wierd huh but here is the thing the pigtail harness is the same??? so we just copied his.
I noticed the one end of the pigtail is the same style plug as the power lock harness so we used that as the start point I had a extra power lock harness and choped it up for the plug and wire and then we took out the extra wires we didnt need and then added pherrals that I had found in some old computer plugs I had laying around and well 20 minuts later we had it together and working! big thumbs up for tim!!! (phonedawgz). After the guys left I got back on the doors and finished them up adding the lock (only one works the other broke grrr) then I hooked up the wiring for the power mirrors and then added all the door seals and tried it all out and..... it all works! so now my car will have everything except the cruise control wich will be a future project to go digital.

Well guys ive goten alot done today but time to hang it up for a few days and goof off w my kids maby by next week Ill have the rest of the interior done and in?? comon plates get here so I can drive it!!!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
congrats! Do we as a group want to do a get together at the EAA? I'll be going.....
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
id go to eaa but their prices have gotten outa control i used to go every yearbut now naw ill pass
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Ill be setting up a campsite for the whole week but only camping the last 3 or so.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
so not this weekend but next sat who wants to go down to help fix fiero thomas's car?? so far phonedawgz may go along if enough people go I may rent a car
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock