Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 05-04-2010 11:37 PM
Replies: 574
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 08-16-2010 08:12 PM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
looks good one small modification tho add a s to the fiero their is more than one in the club hehe
IP: Logged
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
LOL. I don't have that font

I added two more. Pictures that is, not "ss"

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 05-14-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
So I got to thinkin why do we really need to add a fox? the word fox is not exactly associated with a fox per say but the river instead?? so I deleted the fox and the top of the crest all together and well I kinda like it like this what do u guys think?? its simple and defidently covers the car points???

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Ive got an idea! Combine a paint sprayer and a Tire iron for the top maybe?

or just a tire iron but turn it so it looks like an X

[This message has been edited by Ramsespride (edited 05-14-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
k here it is altho the gun is a bit small
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
I like.

With a black or tinted window backround it would look supremely awsome lol
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

...so I changed things up a bit its kinda funny and well look at it closly can u see the hidden humor and stereotype?? lol

So is that about me starting Ramsespride's Fiero on fire? It wasn't THAT big of a fire. I still need to replace the wires that got burnt up on my switch.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Would you guys like me to start a website for us at webs.com? I know little about it, but I figure we could at least have the most up to date info there, and start directing people to it. Yes? No?

I've just graduated (well, technically that's tomorrow), so I'll have a bit more free time on my hands.....
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
lol U started his car on fire??? I dont remember u guys sayin u did that lol kinda funny glad it wasent too bad, black or tinted backround???? the whole thing or just the tire iron ?? I am not seeing it can u describe your idea alittle more and ill try to do it
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Would you guys like me to start a website for us at webs.com? I know little about it, but I figure we could at least have the most up to date info there, and start directing people to it. Yes? No?

I've just graduated (well, technically that's tomorrow), so I'll have a bit more free time on my hands.....

YES is my vote and Congratulations on gradiatin!!! i aint got no skooling lol jkjk one year at fvtc
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Yes!! I was just going to pose the question if we got a web site i left room at the top of the crest just for that, id want the words all by themself so it is easy to read and yet apart of the whole crest I am workin on
PFF
System Bot
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

lol U started his car on fire??? I dont remember u guys sayin u did that lol kinda funny glad it wasent too bad, black or tinted backround???? the whole thing or just the tire iron ?? I am not seeing it can u describe your idea alittle more and ill try to do it

im tweaking it in paint rightnow... yes i have no life and the fire wasnt that bad however i DID have another one a few days ago... still havent figured that one out
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
I think maby u better be drivin up to sobieski with me to look at those parts, sounds like its just time to get rid of all that rigged up mess and put it all back stock, I can build u a new battery tray here and well I think its time u just put that lil car back to stock for a bit before it turns into a bon fire if your not busy tomorrow stop by we can mock up a tray and ill get workin on it

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 05-14-2010).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
ill be in stevens point all day until around 3 and then out to the gals moms to fix the electric fence so the horses dont escape again! lolz

this time it was just a regular 12 gauge red wire that ran from the dist block on the fenderwall to the starter. havent had the time to ask the slug what it is.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey timm I wasent directing that fox on fire at rams car by the way, I was pickin on the fact the fiero has the stereotype of burning while its running lol
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
jetsnvettes2000~What parts do you want to look at?

Steve
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
We could bring some hot dogs to roast on Ramsespride's engine grates. Might not taste the best.

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

We could bring some hot dogs to roast on Ramsespride's engine grates. Might not taste the best.

LOLZ yeah actually if we have the meet at my place and yall bring burgers i can cookem up to litteraly the BESt taste and softness at the same time youve ever had! moist, fully cooked but not burned is the way to be THANK YOU PROPANE!!!!

no jokes about the propane conversion+fire
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Ramsespride

1979 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Ok how do i post the completed pic like the crest yall have posted?
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
So did I hear someone talk about the possibility of getting an Isuzu 5 speed back up switch somewhere?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I'll have something up later this evening....
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey steve I wana look at the trim moulding u have and possibly the right rear quarter skirt I melted mine last week welding the trunk grr!! also the bumper rienforcment bars mine are rotted out far as the rest of my fieros problems I think the biggie yet is the brakes and the tires and then it will be good to go I almost have the new interior done now I just have a few more parts to sort out like the radio surround oh ya i remember now do u have the radio face plate mine is busted up all the ones out at gibsons are junk so no luck their I had a set of 88 matrix parts but sent them to another member in texas
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Ok how do i post the completed pic like the crest yall have posted?

www.myfiero.com

go to image hosting
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

I'll have something up later this evening....

cool u work fast! Ive tried and failed many of times to build a web site for my budding restoration company maby I should have u do it!!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
ok heres the black backround. took from when he posted the tire iron up top to about a min ago

[This message has been edited by Ramsespride (edited 05-14-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hmmmm rams I dunno it seems to make alot of the detail disapear and printing it would be a nightmare with all that black maby if u put a white halo around all the shapes to separate it from the black so it pops out
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

hmmmm rams I dunno it seems to make alot of the detail disapear and printing it would be a nightmare with all that black maby if u put a white halo around all the shapes to separate it from the black so it pops out

ill give it a try
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Ramsespride

1979 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Okay hows this:

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
I dunno I still think its a bit much for a printer when u go and print that much black next to a red and white it will be a mess it will all collide together the detail of the border is gone with the black
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Ill take a crack at it here in a bit id like to see the border remain intact the thickness of it is apart of the desighn, the black border dissapears with the black backround
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Oh if you print it in Photo Format you dont usualy get that problem. if its on a plastic like substance for decals or such its okay too- atleast tahts what my sis says and shes in a printing class at school.
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Ok well Id still like to see a nice crisp clean edge on the border its gona be a pain in butt tho with all the diffrent edges on it but i think I have an idea to make it easier to do but how about this instead of makin the backround solid black how about a black fog that way it isnt so solid yet gives the backround effect plus keeps the borders intact

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 05-14-2010).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
well im just trying to give everyone a idea as to what it could look like with it on a tinted window or black body panel
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
ahh I see whats your sayin, the sticker kit comes with white vynal sheets I dont think it comes in clear we would have to go to a sighn shop for those, this whole crest thing is just my idea anyway I still would like to see many more from everyone and then everyone decide on whats in our best intrest as the club together.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/

Ok. here it is folks. Please sign up. I have to approve each membership, and will be going to bed now, and will probably be gone most of tomorrow morning afternoon (graduation) but I will approve you as I can. Let me know what you think. The only thing you can't see not being a member is the members list and you can't post to the forums.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004
BTW, has anyone asked cliff if he could move this to GFC? I think more potential Wisconsinites would see it there.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Not everyone has been to that particular restaurant in Menasha, so if we're going to have an illustration of a fox, I think it probably shouldn't be that one.

So I got to thinkin why do we really need to add a fox? the word fox is not exactly associated with a fox per say but the river instead?? so I deleted the fox and the top of the crest all together and well I kinda like it like this what do u guys think?? its simple and defidently covers the car points???

To clean things up, why not delete everything but the crest?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/

Ok. here it is folks. Please sign up. I have to approve each membership, and will be going to bed now, and will probably be gone most of tomorrow morning afternoon (graduation) but I will approve you as I can. Let me know what you think. The only thing you can't see not being a member is the members list and you can't post to the forums.

Looks good I signed up!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 05-15-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

BTW, has anyone asked cliff if he could move this to GFC? I think more potential Wisconsinites would see it there.

Hey could some one else ask cliff, I know I posted the question of doing it but for some reason I cant link my email server to internet explorer and well How do u send a email otherwise?? just dosent work maby u computer guys can fix my computer for me so I can do such basic things again
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Ok how about these two I am going to leave the ribbon on bottom for the web adress

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock