Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Here they are! The WCF sponsored 89/90 Fiero pics! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Here they are! The WCF sponsored 89/90 Fiero pics! by Boomtastic
Started on: 03-02-2002 07:24 PM
Replies: 186
Last post by: Sleeper on 03-06-2002 08:54 PM
Boomtastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
As promised, here are the "89/90" Fiero pics. NO FOLKS, IT WAS NOT - REPEAT *NOT* AN '89, NOR WAS IT A PROTOTYPE!!!!! Now, in Eric Nelson's defense, I would like to point out that the information provided to him from Petersen's Car Museum was bogus, and I feel sorry for him that he went with faith instead of checking for himself.

I'd also like to give WCF a big "Thank you!" for leaving most of us behind at the museum. We were lost, but had a lovely tour of California before finding our way back to the hotel. Damn - we missed the dinner at Paradise Cove (which we wanted to attend!!) and jeesh - I DID want to spend some money on an exhaust .. oh well, couldn't find your place from the museum. MAYBE I'll phone in an order ... (cough cough) Anyways, thanks for the hospitality!
I'll have more pictures (and better editing) when I get home tomorrow night.

------------------
Boomtastic

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
what a downer

------------------
Adam J. B.
The search for a GT will never end!
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Good job Eric.......

So........ what exactly is it?? Kinda sorta looks like an '87GT with an IMSA kit and a chin spoiler........

What engine is that?? (besides the fact that it's a 4-cyl)

[This message has been edited by tgowens (edited 03-02-2002).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I believe its an 84-85 IMSA car with the 2.7 litre superduty four.

Just looked at the pics over in the other thread, and it does look like a fastback. Don't know what year the car is, anyone?

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 03-02-2002).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Eric, look on the bright side if you already sent out the check, 3 days later you will have in your hands, the ONLY documentation 55 minutes of the "90 Fiero GT" This is a sad place to put in a plug for the REAL & ONLY documented 1990 Fiero GT, especially since you, chester and his fiero loving wife spent a pretty penny to go out there, have a safe trip back!
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tgowens:
Good job Eric.......

So........ what exactly is it?? Kinda sorta looks like an '87GT with an IMSA kit and a chin spoiler........

What engine is that?? (besides the fact that it's a 4-cyl)

[This message has been edited by tgowens (edited 03-02-2002).]

I'm seriously refraining from posting all the pics I took (until I edit them), so please bear with me as I leak them out here. (I never post pics that haven't been scanned/reviewed/edited/color balanced/etc by myself on a good PC. This laptop is NOT that "good PC". )

Here's the VIN. It was an original 4 cylinder can with a DGP (Diversified Glass Products) kit (or so it appeared). The engine - an unverified Super Duty (I couldn't crawl under the car and check the block, but supporting paperwork did say it had an SD motor) had all the right goodies on it, so I have no reason to doubt it's an SD. (More on this later) What I did find interesting was that this car had electronic assisted power steering, and yes - I have pics on that (as best I could lying on the dirty floor and shooting in total darkness).

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm...isn't the 4th digit supposed to be a "P"? "A"? Interesting...whats the A for?!

------------------
Its never going to be finished...

Visit my website www.purplefiero.com for Show Dates and Fiero Stuff!

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
the Vin comes up as a 1984 the 5589 one Built
1g2af37r6ep205589

[This message has been edited by ig88vsbobafett (edited 03-02-2002).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yup.

VIN: 1G2AF37R6EP205589
Year/Make/Model: 1984 PONTIAC FIERO SE
Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 2.5L L4 EFI/TBI/FI
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES
Search Results: 0 records found in our database

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Somehow someone had their head in the stinky spot over this. I'm glad I'm not going home with egg on my face ......

------------------
Boomtastic

PFF
System Bot
FieroPerformance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroPerformanceClick Here to visit FieroPerformance's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroPerformanceDirect Link to This Post
Cut him some slack. How many of you went out of your way to set up something like that? They told him it was an 89, they were wrong, not him.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I agree with FieroPerformance. If someone from the Pontiac Museum told me they had a 90 Fiero in their vault, I would tend to trust that they know what they are talking about. If anybody should be in hot water, I think it's the clowns from the museum for not giving the proper info.

As far as people being abandoned at the museum tho, that is just not right. Sorry to hear things didn't work as planned.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I feel for Eric. I mean, he was trying to do this for the Pennock's community and got burned by listening to the museum staff. That sucks. It's reasonalbe for him to assume a museum would know what it has in it's own vault. I don't think he should be blasted for not checking up on it in advance.

Abandoning people at the museum? Tacky. Very tacky. I'm so glad I didn't go for this. I was almost ready to take off work and buy a plane ticket. Thank god I didn't!

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
How manny miles were on it ?
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
As I posted orginally, I don't blame Eric for the misinformation. Many mistakes were made in the preparation of this event though - this was just one of them. Things could have been smoothed over - they weren't. Instead, we were left on the sidewalk, waving to the Fiero owners escaping the scene .... THAT left us in a pissy mood, and frankly when I total up my receipts for the trip, I'm sure that you would feel the same as I/we (Chester, Elvira & MsBeth) do.

------------------
Boomtastic

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 03-02-2002).]

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Boomtastic

2359 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by ig88vsbobafett:
How manny miles were on it ?

Under 7,000.

------------------
Boomtastic

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Where was the car driven (Was this one of the race fieros)
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Where was the car driven (Was this one of the race fieros)

The tour guide had no information on the car. (He didn't pull the folder in advance) Giving that this car had A/C & an AM/FM cassette radio, plus the RPO code sticker, this sucker came down the assembly line - something GM doesn't normally do. (Why would they? They want a car to race, they build it offline. Rarely do they ever use a production vehicle, which is for all practical purposes what it was.)

------------------
Boomtastic

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Get off WCF's back. He asked the museum people to see the car before the event, and they said "no." He did his best.

Right now, it's Saturday night, we're having one hell of a nice party, they have a margarita machine (like a small slurpee machine) spitting out an endless supply of drinks, we're shooting the bull and having a great time.

Early today, we cruised around L.A. with the sunroof glass off, soaking up the sun (75 degrees)...hell, this weekend has been great.

I feel sorry for the people that came a longer distance, but Eric couldn't give anyone absolute assurance that the car was the prototype.

So, we're just having a great time. Get off his back.

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
So was there other "Prototype" cars there or just cars we have all seen before
PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
Get off WCF's back. He asked the museum people to see the car before the event, and they said "no." He did his best.

Hey moron - read my first post. I defended him by explaining this prior, but obviously you missed something in my post. Shall I explain it to you or just spring for the "Hooked on Phonics" series for you?? While you were all galavanting around southern Cali, you left behind some pissed off people. Maybe you should have had more consideration before you decided to slink out of the parking lot and leave folks behind. Or where you driving the green Fiero? If so, I completely understand why you would feel like you do ....

Next?

------------------
Boomtastic

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

So was there other "Prototype" cars there or just cars we have all seen before

see for yourself...a lot of retired race cars and such.

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Sleeper

726 posts
Member since Mar 2000

i don't really know about all this confusion about going to paradise cove cuz it looked to me that everybody was there in the lobby and we waited for a 30 min. down there...but it seems like people didn't get down in time and i'm sorry. i didn't get to the cove either cuz once we got down to P.C.H(hwy 1) it was just bumper to bumper traffic for miles so i was just like fu*k it and went home.

all in all i'm really thankful for the opportunity to go down into the VAULT. i wish we could have seen more of the rooms but all the concentration was on the fiero so we stayed in that room the whole time, hopefully another time. i hear its really hard to get to go down there and mostly stars, rich people and the like are the luckly ones to see all those cars...speaking of stars, most of us saw Jay Leno and Tim Allen.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 03-03-2002).]

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:
Or where you driving the green Fiero? If so, I completely understand why you would feel like you do ....

Next?

LOL!!!

Gee, I really feel for you guys that travelled all that distance, Bad enough that your ( and our)expectations were snuffed, but then be left basically in the middle of no where with no directions to get back to the motel or what ever, thats pretty lame.

------------------

White V8 SOLD //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/006973.html

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIRODirect Link to This Post
Before anyone starts believing that they need to start calling people morons, (which by the way, speaks volumes about your apparent maturity) I would like to possibly illuminate what seems to have happened without the aid of Hooked on Phonics or belligerant bitterness that has already been exhibited.

At 9:05 AM I called everyone over to announce what our itinerary was going to be for the day. I introduced myself and then turned it over to Chris West to explain what we were going to be doing for the day.

Chris told us the route we would be taking to the museum and told us about how we had reservations for 2 PM at Paradise Cove. At this time Eric came out and handed out the maps. He even asked everyone again if they had the maps. We then saddled up and lit out for the museum. We knew that we were going to be split up both on the way to the museum and at the museum because Chris mentioned that as well. Thats why we gathered everyone together in the first place.

It would seem that you are the only ones that were left behind. We do apologize and honestly didn't mean to leave anyone behind. A bunch of us did run into each other at the museum and agreed to meet at the Shelby Series 1. Even then, some people decided to leave early to get to the restraunt.

Yes, it would have been nice to arrive in one giant group but this is LA, its almost impossible to keep a group our size together at every traffic light. And as for galavanting around Southern California, that would also be an error in connotation. We had been stuck in traffic for an hour on PCH because of a traffic light stuck on red. Some of us made it to the restraunt and some of us headed back to the Shop and spent time while the others headed over to the shop for some good times (which we are having right now thank you very much) and waited for the rest of the group to catch up. Again, for those who may not have been LISTENING earlier today, we called everyone together to talk about the itinerary and give out the maps. So you should have already known about where we were going AND when before we left for the museum.

So there is no real reason to call anyone a moron. There was no reason for any of us to "slink" anywhere because we didn't realize that you had no idea of where we were going.

We do apologize for not realizing that you needed more information and you needed to have things explained in more detail to you. We would have had no problem doing so if it meant that your group would be here with us right now having a good time.

Fierobear may or may not have missed something in your last post. But it would seem that you missed even more in our announcements this morning.

By the way the green Fiero driver is here and having a good time as well even though his first and second gear were gone this morning, they seem to have healed themselves (at least for now) enought for him to get home.

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was a "PONTIAC" storage place
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:
I'd also like to give WCF a big "Thank you!" for leaving most of us behind at the museum. We were lost.

That's really Cool... Invite someone 3000 miles across the country to see an 84.. OMG and then just LEAVE THEM?? WTF??? Have you NO MANNER'S???? I had thought about going to see the 89-90... I'm glad I did'nt.. You would have got your a$$ kicked right in the museum!!! How FU(KING Rude can you get???

birdpoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for birdpooSend a Private Message to birdpooDirect Link to This Post
haha overmelodramatic whiners..
people were given verbal instructions as well as maps for that day's itenerary. come on ,you cant expect wcf to hold everyones freakin hands . i say if you got lost during the tour learn how to read a map or use the damn phone, otherwise tough sh!t and get over it.
nobody was forced to attend this event against their will.

btw one would be barking up the wrong tree regarding fiero disappointment. Petersen Automotive Museum did not allow wcf a preview prior to the appointed tour.
wcf even provided a motorhome for those who hadn't have had hotel accomodations.(which turned out to be used to its full extent)
so.. unless you weren't there to attend the event, shoot da sh!t with the post wcf party-
stfu with the negative unbased ignoramus guessing/facts and plz have a nice day.

[This message has been edited by birdpoo (edited 03-03-2002).]

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by birdpoo:
haha overmelodramatic whiners..
people were given verbal instructions as well as maps for that day's itenerary. come on ,you cant expect wcf to hold everyones freakin hands . i say if you got lost during the tour learn how to read a map or use the damn phone, otherwise tough sh!t and get over it.

Eric and the rest of the RUDE a$$ people could have looked for the out of town people to at least say.. "What did ya'll think?? Did ya'll have fun?? I really want to thank you for coming ACROSS THE COUNTRY to attend my outing." Did they get that?? All they got were taillight's and screeching tire's of ya'll leaving them behind!! No they are not kid's, BUT THEY WERE *GUEST* of WCF!!!!!!!! Drunk Bastard's!!!!

Logicdragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LogicdragonSend a Private Message to LogicdragonDirect Link to This Post
First of all, if you don't know the whole story don't start throwing insults around. Second of all, nobody left anyone. I didn't even get a chance to make it to the shop in the morning, so I caught up with everyone at the museum. Walking around I met some of the people there and everyone said we were meeting at the Shelby Series 1 down by the lobby at 1:15. Once I got down there we waited for probably around 30 min for everyone to show up. I had no idea how to get to Paradise Cove as I had not been at the shop that morning to get the map. So what did I do? I got directions. Keep in mind that this was also my FIRST time ever in L.A. If you didn't make it to lunch that was your own fault.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
I have a question. Joe Torma asked isn't the 4th digit supposed to be a "P"
1g2af37r6ep205589
What am I doing wrong the 4th digit for a Fiero is a "P" the 4th digit "A" is a Pontiac "6000"

This car:
(1) Was built in USA.
(g) By GM.
(2) Division Pontiac
(a & f) 6000
(3 & 7) Coupe-2 Door Notchback Special
(r) L4 EFI 2.5
(6) Check Digit
(e) 1984
(p) Pontiac Motor
(205589) Plant Sequence Number

This car is a Pontiac 6000

Fino www.edstephens.net

------------------

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by birdpoo:
[B]haha overmelodramatic whiners..

btw one would be barking up the wrong tree regarding fiero disappointment. Petersen Automotive Museum did not allow wcf a preview prior to the appointed tour.
wcf even provided a motorhome for those who hadn't have had hotel accomodations.(which turned out to be used to its full extent)
so.. unless you weren't there to attend the event, shoot da sh!t with the post wcf party-
stfu with the negative unbased ignoramus guessing/facts and plz have a nice day.

B]

I think your nick explains YOUR attitude. We had shitty maps that even Chris West was going around bitching about, but thats another story right? "otherwise tough sh!t and get over it"? Oh, did you know this was our FIRST and ONLY time in LA? That's right I forgot, you don't give a sh!t, my point exactly. This really reflects on your hospitality. Obviously we got over it. We found our hotel with NO help from you or any one else there. All I have to say is anyone planning to travel to see these folks in the future might want to tattoo a map to their a$$ just in case cause there is no help out here.

Rob D

------------------

Modified 2.8
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Logicdragon:
First of all, if you don't know the whole story don't start throwing insults around. Second of all, nobody left anyone. I didn't even get a chance to make it to the shop in the morning, so I caught up with everyone at the museum. Walking around I met some of the people there and everyone said we were meeting at the Shelby Series 1 down by the lobby at 1:15. Once I got down there we waited for probably around 30 min for everyone to show up. I had no idea how to get to Paradise Cove as I had not been at the shop that morning to get the map. So what did I do? I got directions. Keep in mind that this was also my FIRST time ever in L.A. If you didn't make it to lunch that was your own fault.

Oh so what your saying is we should have just gotten directions and met you guys out there? You know, that was the last thing on my mind when I saw EVERYONE bolt and leave us behide. I like the comments made about the meeting place in the museum. Funny how there was four of us and NONE of us were told jack.

Have a nice day.

Rob D.

------------------

Modified 2.8
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
Drunk Bastard's!!!!

there was more than the supposed 30 people in town, more like 50, so of course they are going to party. so why do you keep saying that? humor me please...

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Sleeper

726 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Originally posted by Fino:
1g2af37r6ep205589
What am I doing wrong the 4th digit for a Fiero is a "P" the 4th digit "A" is a Pontiac "6000"

This car:
(1) Was built in USA.
(g) By GM.
(2) Division Pontiac
(a & f) 6000
(3 & 7) Coupe-2 Door Notchback Special
(r) L4 EFI 2.5
(6) Check Digit
(e) 1984
(p) Pontiac Motor
(205589) Plant Sequence Number

This car is a Pontiac 6000

Fino www.edstephens.net

i don't know dude, there are a couple of posts above by ig88vsbobafett and coryfiero, they say it is a ONE OF A KIND fiero (one built). i don't have carfax or anything like it so i can't check myself.

mbramble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mbrambleSend a Private Message to mbrambleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fino:
1g2af37r6ep205589

According to my Fiero Spotter's Guide, VINs for all 84's were 1G2A......

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WKDFIRO:
Before anyone starts believing that they need to start calling people morons, (which by the way, speaks volumes about your apparent maturity) I would like to possibly illuminate what seems to have happened without the aid of Hooked on Phonics or belligerant bitterness that has already been exhibited.

[SNIP]

I call 'em as I see 'em, and after the spectacular performance I saw exhibited from everyone yesterday, maybe you're right - "morons" might be too easy of a term.

Eric had a list of names that were attending. Hell - HE made the list himself, and checked off people before the group even left WCF. What happened to that list? (Probably got lost on the 60MPH+ ride down Sunset Blvd.) Why didn't someone use that to keep the group together? It was every person for himself once the cars started rolling towards the museum.

I digress. I now know, first hand, that this group is incapable of putting together an event. Frankly, I'm surprised you can tie your shoes together.

------------------
Boomtastic

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mbramble:
According to my Fiero Spotter's Guide, VINs for all 84's were 1G2A......

I am using the Pontiac service manual for my information .
Is it possible there is a misprint in the Spotter's guide?
I can't find any other information to backup the spotter's guide

Fino

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock