Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  END OF KIT CARS? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
END OF KIT CARS? by bomaze
Started on: 01-07-2009 01:26 PM
Replies: 592 (27275 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 03-14-2013 09:09 PM
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Well that's easy. One is enhancing the design elements that are already there whereas the other isn't. However, replica kits do not follow this rule. In fact it is the opposite.

What "rule"? What design elements do your cars share with the stock Fiero? The windshield, the tail lights and a badge? You've taken a Fiero and replaced every body panel on it because it appealed to you to do so, and because obviously you weren't satisfied with the look of the stock car. A fellow Fiero owner does the same thing, but because his choice doesn't meet your arbitrary and very loosely applied "rule" it's "stupid"?

I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions. Mine sure has changed recently.
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

What "rule"? What design elements do your cars share with the stock Fiero? The windshield, the tail lights and a badge? You've taken a Fiero and replaced every body panel on it because it appealed to you to do so, and because obviously you weren't satisfied with the look of the stock car. A fellow Fiero owner does the same thing, but because his choice doesn't meet your arbitrary and very loosely applied "rule" it's "stupid"?

I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions. Mine sure has changed recently.

What would you call a IMSA kit? I'm sure whenever you see a IMSA kit you automatically say to yourself, "That's not a Fiero for every body panel is replaced."

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Madcurl, I like your cars and your choice of engines. Two of my cars are N* powered. I have listened to your put downs of replicas for a long time. Now you've said that my car is stupid. I no longer have any respect for you. There is no need for you to put down other cars in order to get respect for your cars. They can stand on their own. You however have a problem. This from a long time fiero lover.

If I were like you I'd be in the corner right about now pouting whenever somebody said to me, "Lambo doors are rice, skinny tire are lame, choptops are stupid, and 19/20 wheels are too big." Dude, you need to grow up and stop walking around with your feelings on your shoulders and stop acting like a 12 year whenever somebody questions replica kit like it's some type of holy shrine. Nobody has called you out regarding (your) Fiero and quit trying to put words in my mouth. If you don't have respect from me-that's your own problem not mine, but don't get all pissed because I comment about the stupidness of having a replica that doesn't look like the original or that it has a 4-banger in the back and that he want it to sound like a Ferrari.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What would you call a IMSA kit? I'm sure whenever you see a IMSA kit you automatically say to yourself, "That's not a Fiero for every body panel is replaced."

You missed the point. What I call an IMSA is about as relevent as what you call kit cars. My opinions about other's style choices make absolutely no difference in the world, so I keep them to myself unless they're constructive.

[This message has been edited by Bloozberry (edited 12-15-2011).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it`s all in how you look at a car.
When someone looks at a kit as trying to be a "copy" as opposed to being a "representation" of an existing car then yea, the expectations fall short.
I like both modified and stock versions of the Fiero, but even modified it is still a "representation" of the original design.
I also think that sometimes a "no money limit" build can teeter over the top of extreme leading to too much customization.
Personally, I like replicas that just follow the basic body lines of a particular model of car but don`t try to imitate it exactly.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly, I have the greatest respect for the cars you have, they inspire people to do better. Having said that I have to side with Dratts as you do have a history of putting down replicas, while at the same time expressing interest in one that doesn't exist.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/068108-3.html see page three.

You can't have it both ways. Joe
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Curly, I have the greatest respect for the cars you have, they inspire people to do better. Having said that I have to side with Dratts as you do have a history of putting down replicas, while at the same time expressing interest in one that doesn't exist.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/068108-3.html see page three.

You can't have it both ways. Joe

Putting down all replicas or putting down replica kits that are poorly built? If it is the latter then everybody here is guilty of doing that. How many threads here that demonstrate this very fact? Hundreds, right?

02-28-2010 04:37 PM

Because I'm bored and I want to see something original.

ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My opinions about other's style choices make absolutely no difference in the world, so I keep them to myself unless they're constructive.

Very well said - seems that someone has a "holier than thou" take on things and I wish they would keep their opinions to themselves. After all we all seem to love cars and these are just cars - just different types.

------------------

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I think it`s all in how you look at a car.
When someone looks at a kit as trying to be a "copy" as opposed to being a "representation" of an existing car then yea, the expectations fall short.
I like both modified and stock versions of the Fiero, but even modified it is still a "representation" of the original design.
I also think that sometimes a "no money limit" build can teeter over the top of extreme leading to too much customization.
Personally, I like replicas that just follow the basic body lines of a particular model of car but don`t try to imitate it exactly.

My feelings exactly. My replica is not exact, but since there were only 4009 murcielagos made there are not very many people who would be able to tell the difference. I really admire Italian styling and don't second guess it. When I first got my car it had a vortec 350 installed that ran just fine, but looked sloppy. I wouldn't let anyone look at the engine and the interior was bad. Now I have redone the interior and installed the turbo ls4. I will show the engine with no fake cover at the drop of a hat and I don't pretend that it is a real murcielago. It pretty much is a hand built mid engine turbo corvette under an Italian style body.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For visuals;

Tell me what do you see in these pics that others with replicas over look? Obviously, I'm not talking about the motor.

Now take a look at this beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz-IrhcNR4s

And now this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...bBSg&feature=related

As you can see both are replicas, all are not created equal for some kits are harder to detect because of the details. Bottom line. People have been viewing replicas for so long they've forgotten what the real one looks like or for that matter a better kit vs. one that isn't as good. However, like a magician revealing the "tricks of the tread" others replica owners don't want to hear it when the obvious is pointed out. If your going to try and fool somebody at least get the body right, brakes, and wheels. If you're rolling in a Lamborghini replica it is worst, because most if not all real Lamborghini owners roll with high end after market wheels and not the after market ones using adapters. I'm sorry, but the emperor isn't wearing clothes.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-15-2011).]

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let it go already - what the heck is your problem.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ferrobi:

Very well said - seems that someone has a "holier than thou" take on things and I wish they would keep their opinions to themselves. After all we all seem to love cars and these are just cars - just different types.

Dude, that's called constructive criticism.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Let it go already - what the heck is your problem.

Problems? I have no problems. I own modified Fieros.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is modified too - and there is something wrong with you - I dont know what - but again and again you are so annoying. You've got nothing better to do I guess.

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 12-21-2011).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm starting to wonder if we are just arguing about an interpretation of words. I avoid the term "kit car" because as said previously people then think they can buy a kit. Nobody sells a kit for a car like mine. So I describe it as a replica which to some people means that it is exactly like the original. There are some that actually strive for that exactness and that is their goal. Obviously my car is not a replica in that respect nor is it a kit car. I can't help myself. I love the look of the original, but I don't have to make it exact. I will try to stay true to the original designers concepts, partly because I have a lot more respect for their design talents than my own. I'm also trying to replicate the performance of the original. I am absolutely sure that there is not one car in the world that is like mine. It is not a fake. It is an tribute to the original with the side benefit of being much cheaper and easier to maintain. I guess that if I was a multimillionaire with unlimited funds I would consider buying the real thing, but I'm not sure. I've always liked doing things MY way. Even my minivan is modified.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 12-15-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mine is modified too -

"Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you."-Dr. Phil McGraw

j/k.

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dr phil. Points out the obvious and then poses like he is a genius.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Enzo that some guy was selling.

"Failure is no accident."-Dr. Phil McGraw

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So let's summarize the "rules":

1. unless it's indistinguishable from the real thing in every respect, it's "stupid"; and
2. the only other intelligent option is to build a tweaked chop top wide body Fiero.

What a waste of time it is arguing with a closed mind. Time to move on...
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is, in my opinion, a pretty good example of a fairly inexpensive Diablo replica.
It has fixed windows and the rear bumper is attached so it looks sort of funny but I still like the basic lines and stance of it.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. unless it's indistinguishable from the real thing in every respect, it's "stupid"

Yeah, hehe.
j/k

PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen Enzos that I like better and I've seen worse. It's not hard to find a bad looking "kit car". It's a lot easier to find a bad looking fiero. Personally I find no pleasure in pointing out a bad looking fiero. I can't imagine anyone ever thinking that they are looking at an actual engine when looking at the cover you posted. It sure does make a clean looking engine compartment however just like a lot of modern engines that have to have a cover in order to look clean. As pointed out the lines painted on straighter would be a big improvement. As previously stated, I want to display my engine so I only have the GM cover on it. To each his own!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2. the only other intelligent option is to build a tweaked chop top wide body Fiero.

Wrong.

There's other options.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW - if that "enzo" had a chop it would be the BOMB Let's just agree to disagree and treat each other with respect until at least after Christmas.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there will be kit cars till theres no more gas. Ive done my own from everything from a Jaguar XK100 to a Diablo. They suit what I want, dont really care about anyone else. I never did a Cobra because there almost as many of them around here as Tauruses. They have a get together every summer about 30 miles from here and end up with hundreds of them for the weekend. Most dont even perform well since they use stock 80s Mustang 5.0s for the most part. 95% of them have no top at all, and I drive my cars year round. Theres plenty of companies building new kits every day, just the demographic has changed. Instead of sports cars, theyre tending to make street rod bodies. Why is it sports car kits are junk, but a 36 Ford kit is awesome ? Its just a plastic fake too. A company in Newark, about 25 miles from me makes 41 Willys coupe bodies or rolling kits.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong.

There's other options.

Just me, but I like mine better. Just like you like yours better than mine. I'm ok with you liking yours better and I have no need to put yours down. I'm not as anxious to meet you however as I once was. I suspect that even though I like your cars I probably wouldn't get along that well with you. Peace!
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

there will be kit cars till theres no more gas. Ive done my own from everything from a Jaguar XK100 to a Diablo. They suit what I want, dont really care about anyone else. I never did a Cobra because there almost as many of them around here as Tauruses. They have a get together every summer about 30 miles from here and end up with hundreds of them for the weekend. Most dont even perform well since they use stock 80s Mustang 5.0s for the most part. 95% of them have no top at all, and I drive my cars year round. Theres plenty of companies building new kits every day, just the demographic has changed. Instead of sports cars, theyre tending to make street rod bodies. Why is it sports car kits are junk, but a 36 Ford kit is awesome ? Its just a plastic fake too. A company in Newark, about 25 miles from me makes 41 Willys coupe bodies or rolling kits.

I think that it's because nobody stops to think about the classic hot rod body's being replicated in glass. To me a classic hot rod in glass is not a fake either unless anything that's not stock is fake and no hot rod is stock. I've been a fan of mid engine cars ever since Jimmy Clark won the Indy in a mid engine lotus. So I'm a bit limited in choices for a mid engine hot rod/sports car. I really don't get the person who thinks that their taste in cars is the only right one. My car is the way I want it, but I still admire and respect then work of others.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lose the wing and it looks 10 times better to me.

As for F40, from what I remember, F40 floor and door panels are bare flat aluminum from the factory, and the side windows dont roll down.. Some slid down and had a velcro strap to move and hold it.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is, in my opinion, a pretty good example of a fairly inexpensive Diablo replica.
It has fixed windows and the rear bumper is attached so it looks sort of funny but I still like the basic lines and stance of it.

I don't have a problem with the rear bumper being part of the body. I think it just makes it look cleaner, more custom. It's the lines that count and that's a good looking car.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn`t let the rear bumper keep me from doing the kit, I just like the way the original looks with the grilles on either side in the back plus the bumper supports showing. But, with this kit, with the front and rear bumper being built onto the body it`s makes it a lot easier that trying to line them up.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think this car would be fun to drive.
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn`t let the rear bumper keep me from doing the kit, I just like the way the original looks with the grilles on either side in the back plus the bumper supports showing. But, with this kit, with the front and rear bumper being built onto the body it`s makes it a lot easier that trying to line them up.

Not a big thing if you want separate parts. Just make sure that you mold in your flanges before you separate the parts. Makes the realignment a snap. F355, I had to go take a look at what you've done on your car. I see you got the good stuff from Joe. He was able to source me some stock axles that are not only longer but stronger too. I'm a big fan of your current project and after visiting your build I can't help taking another look at the chop targa top that's in the mall.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 12-16-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is an example of a replica so badly done you can spot it 100 yards away.

Please tell that this can fool anybody except a 4-yr old.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This might not be a very popular comment, however, I feel that Fiero based kit cars are the best and worse thing to ever happen to our cars.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is definitely a good example of a bad replica. Fortunately every chop top that has been done has been absolutely perfect.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a big thing if you want separate parts. Just make sure that you mold in your flanges before you separate the parts. Makes the realignment a snap. F355, I had to go take a look at what you've done on your car. I see you got the good stuff from Joe. He was able to source me some stock axles that are not only longer but stronger too. I'm a big fan of your current project and after visiting your build I can't help taking another look at the chop targa top that's in the mall.

Yea, Joe hooked me up with the good stuff. I just wish I could find time to do a little work. If I had found a good deal on a good kit in time the car would have been a kit car.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

This might not be a very popular comment, however, I feel that Fiero based kit cars are the best and worse thing to ever happen to our cars.

Everything is wrong with this kit. Notice the body, door, glass, A-pillar, mirrors, stock brakes, wheels. However, the owner nailed in on the badges-for everything else can be wrong, but not the badges.

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The red one is an IFG body. It was the first 355 out and the worst. The top is terrible. If you will get off the threads about replica/kit cars I will promise not to get on your threads and bash your stuff. (I never did anyway. I'm a car guy with wide interests)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The red one is an IFG body. It was the first 355 out and the worst. The top is terrible. If you will get off the threads about replica/kit cars I will promise not to get on your threads and bash your stuff. (I never did anyway. I'm a car guy with wide interests)

Dude, you're too late. Shawnbag and Pennock's Sucks and Super Tuner forums have beaten you to it. Your welcomed to bash away on my threads for all of my cars are nothing more than modified Fieros and I'm humble enough to badged as such.

Not even close to the original, but the Ferrari emblems are in place to let all know it's a replica, right?
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2011 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The badges are there for those who don`t know the difference and a good chuckle for those that do.
Hey, if people can mistake a Fiero as a Ferrari then they can sure as heck mistaken something that looks even closer to a Ferrari.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock