Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Moslems & atheist queers ,slam famous combat general (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Moslems & atheist queers ,slam famous combat general by uhlanstan
Started on: 02-02-2012 11:46 PM
Replies: 207 (3223 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 02-29-2012 06:43 PM
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Jazz is that you???
Oh, and just because he is a vet, he does get my respect, as does Don, and the other people on here that fought for me and my family to be free. Even though I don't agree with them all the time, they each get my deepest respect for the sacrifice they gave for my family.

And for the record, there is no racism in his first post, he even made a comment against racism if you could look past your hate for a second.

Brad

shhhh stop making sense.

EDIT: Hey, page 3 is mine.. all mine

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 02-04-2012).]

IP: Logged
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by dratts:

I'm an EX-Sailor. I'm the same age. There is absolutely no reason to flaunt any of this to get his ideas across.

Common != 100%.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, maybe we can't find racism i the first lines, I'm not even sure because his posts aren't in english, but I consider the term "athiest queers" to be bigoted and offensive. Especially considering I know of one gay member of the board.

So despite all the wonderful excuses how "illegals have caused him personal harm, he just hates illegals(which btw, muslims can be legal immigrants) this is america and he's entitled to his opinion and he's a vet", so he just deserves respect on that front, should the primary goal of a forum such as this not be to be inclusive of all members?

He may be entitled to his opinion, but I don't think he should be entitled to share it on all occasions.

[This message has been edited by Gridlock (edited 02-04-2012).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

OK, maybe we can't find racism i the first lines, I'm not even sure because his posts aren't in english, but I consider the term "athiest queers" to be bigoted and offensive. Especially considering I know of one gay member of the board.

So despite all the wonderful excuses how illegals have caused him personal harm, he just hates illegals(which btw, muslims can be legal immigrants) this is america and he's entitled to his opinion and he's a vet, so he just deserves respect on that front, should the primary goal of a forum such as this not be to be inclusive of all members?

He may be entitled to his opinion, but I don't think he should be entitled to share it on all occasions.

Hah... funny that you say "...this is america..." as you post from a computer in Canada, to a website presumeably hosted in the Netherlands.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

shhhh stop making sense.

EDIT: Hey, page 3 is mine.. all mine

Not yet! Lol
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So despite all the wonderful excuses how illegals have caused him personal harm, he just hates illegals(which btw, muslims can be legal immigrants) this is america and he's entitled to his opinion and he's a vet, so he just deserves respect on that front, should the primary goal of a forum such as this not be to be inclusive of all members?

I hate illegals too. They are criminals in our country without permission. "invaders" if you like, and they should be shipped out as soon as they are found. That make me a racist?

Wont even get into the hypocrisy of the last line of your statement.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

should the primary goal of a forum such as this not be to be inclusive of all members?

Primary goal? That, would be up to the creator of the forum (for the most part anyway)
"should the primary goal of a forum such as this not be to be inclusive of all members"?

Think, about the irony of that question, considering that some have called for outright bans on other members..
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Some of you know and others do not know that Stan hates illegals and is opinionated for a very good reason. I would be pissed off too if I had the same thing happen to me in my life.

I've got to remember that one, next time I insult a group of people. I just say "hey, I have a very good reason to hate you" and all will be well.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Hah... funny that you say "...this is america..." as you post from a computer in Canada, to a website presumeably hosted in the Netherlands.

It's funny you can't read as I was providing a list of all the excuses that people have used for him in this thread.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my reply I merely suggested that if he were faced with a ban he might clean up his act. I don't want him banned I just want him to stop it.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Primary goal? That, would be up to the creator of the forum (for the most part anyway)
"should the primary goal of a forum such as this not be to be inclusive of all members"?

Think, about the irony of that question, considering that some have called for outright bans on other members..

You people really are only interested in reading what you want to see.

I wrote that as a questioning statement, as in "should the goal", not "the goal" as in if Cliff wants to post in this thread saying, "no, the goal of this forum is to be exclusive of white middle class folks from Canada" then that is his prerogative. I pack up and you guys can be Canada free. I don't get the sense that he feels that way, so I'm safe for another day. Given that he himself as posted about racist rants, I *think* he's a bit more towards the "let's have an inclusive community" as opposed to "inclusive of all the colors and lifestyles we choose appropriate"

I'm adding that given that there is at least 1 openly gay member, we don't need to talk in abstracts-we can talk about specifics. Do we want a forum where a member should feel less of himself, unwanted, harassed or hated so one racist bigot can feel good about himself that he got to express his opinion?

And yes, I will go so far as to suggest banning as an option. If you can't curtail the racist and bigoted views to the point where you can have a discussion in public, then yeah, maybe banning is the way to go.
PFF
System Bot
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gridlock

2874 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I've got to remember that one, next time I insult a group of people. I just say "hey, I have a very good reason to hate you" and all will be well.

LOL. A little tool to keep in your back pocket. A "get out of racist jams free" card.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me thinks that Stan is just very misunderstood...
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Wont even get into the hypocrisy of the last line of your statement.

Awesome. Let me drive that home for you.

Freedom of speech, and the rights to your opinion is not a weapon that you should freely use to beat people with. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you HAVE to.

Therefore, I fully believe that he is entitled to his opinion. I truly do. I also believe he is entitled to stick it up his ass and shut up on a public forum. I think that's something that anyone can do. Just because he has an opinion that is offensive to people, rude, crude and really not helpful to many conversations doesn't mean he needs to share it all the time, does it?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to jump in here and say that I respect Stan. He fought for my/our country. I have to give him that.
I'm taken aback by - and disagree with - some of the things that he says, but I also recognize that that's his opinion.
He's not tactful, but you know where he stands. Fair enough. I'll take honesty instead of tact any day of the week.

What I find of great interest is that he has an uncanny perception of how this world works.
He correctly predicted any number of events that are now old news, but at the time those predictions had people scratching their heads.
So yeah. Stan may be off the wall at times, but hes right on the mark at other times.
And usually he's funny as hell.

Edit - He writing is a bit difficult to understand, but if you can wrap your mind around the writing style, you'll understand.
It's consistent, if nothing else.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-04-2012).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, did Jazzy hijack someone's username?

Brad

hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I have to jump in here and say that I respect Stan. He fought for my/our country. I have to give him that.
I'm taken aback by - and disagree with - some of the things that he says, but I also recognize that that's his opinion.
He's not tactful, but you know where he stands. Fair enough. I'll take honesty instead of tact any day of the week.

What I find of great interest is that he has an uncanny perception of how this world works.
He correctly predicted any number of events that are now old news, but at the time those predictions had people scratching their heads.
So yeah. Stan may be off the wall at times, but hes right on the mark at other times.
And usually he's funny as hell.

Edit - He writing is a bit difficult to understand, but if you can wrap your mind around the writing style, you'll understand.
It's consistent, if nothing else.

Agree completely. It is really quite easy to not read a post if you think it will bother you
TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have to give Stan credit for the most eye-popping thread title though.

"Atheist queers" - It's award winning. I would guess it's open season now on thread titles.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer:

Agree completely. It is really quite easy to not read a post if you think it will bother you

It's also easy to ignore criticism in response to someone else's posts. If someone making a reply of outrage, disgust, or plain eye-rolling "I cannot believe any human being could possibly be this stupid" bothers you, you also should not read the replies.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

It's also easy to ignore criticism in response to someone else's posts. If someone making a reply of outrage, disgust, or plain eye-rolling "I cannot believe any human being could possibly be this stupid" bothers you, you also should not read the replies.

It's also easy to ignore the criticism of someone's criticism, of someone else's criticism in a response. If you don't want to read it, that is.

Hah...
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's also easy to ignore the criticism of someone's criticism, of someone else's criticism in a response. If you don't want to read it, that is.

Hah...

I'm ignoring this. LOL
PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I don't want him banned I just want him to stop it.

Then he wouldn't be Stan anymore
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Oh, he's just Stan." "He's allowed, he served." "It's understandable, he had a bad expirence."
Pah-leeze.
How is any of that a free pass to break the rules.
"Oh, that's just Hitler." "He's allowed, he served." "It's understandable, he had a bad expirence."

Others have been booted for much less.
What cracks me up is that many of the "rightous" (you know who you are) here would NEVER put up with HALF the abuse he piles on others, if it was you or YOUR "group" he was abusing.
You would call him on his bullsh!t INSTANTLY and RUTHLESSLY.
But you utter narry a word, when you know damn well he is in the wrong for what he says and calls people RIGHT HERE to your own fellow members.
Makes me want to puke.

What do I think of Stan?
I grew up with men just like him.
They were not bad men.
They were just stuck on hate.
It made them feel alive and powerfull.
It was really all they had.

I did not hate them.
I found them sad.

Ask yourself this: Would you allow Stan to talk to your kid, your Mom, your daughter that way?
Call them names and directly accuse them of being an "undesirable" to this country based on thier religion, sexual orientation, political choice, or any of the other things HE deems unacceptable?
You would allow that, unchallanged?

If it is not right, it's not right.
No excuses.
Most of the "core" here dispise excuses, of any kind, for anything.
But you allow it for Stan?
Why is that?
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

"Oh, he's just Stan." "He's allowed, he served." "It's understandable, he had a bad expirence."
Pah-leeze.
"Oh, that's just Hitler." "He's allowed, he served." "It's understandable, he had a bad expirence."

What cracks me up is that many of the "rightous" (you know who you are) here would NEVER put up with HALF the abuse he piles on others, if it was you or YOUR "group" he was abusing.
But you utter narry a word, when you know damn well he is in the wrong for what he says and calls people RIGHT HERE to your own fellow members.
Makes me want to puke.

What do I think of Stan?
They were not bad men.

I did not hate them.
I found them sad.

Ask yourself this: Would you allow Stan to talk to your kid, your Mom, your daughter that way?
Call them names and directly accuse them of being an "undesirable" to this country based on thier religion, sexual orientation, political choice, or any of the other things HE deems unacceptable?

No excuses.
Why is that?

Well said!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pah-leeze.

Makes me want to puke.

What do I think of Stan?
They were not bad men.

I did not hate them.
I found them sad.

No excuses.
Why is that?

Haha... well, have you read most of Ray B's posts? He rails about the Hispanics in Florida (of which I was one of), telling them that they need to all go back, etc... etc... but I love the guy. In a having-a-beer-with kind of way, not in an athiest-queer way.

I wouldn't ban RayB either... as a matter of fact, he has a positive from me, not sure why... but I think he's a cool guy. Some of the best bar buddies I've had are people who I share absolutely NOTHING in common with at all. My wife is a Jewish Liberal Democrat, and I'm a Roman Catholic Conservative Republican Hispanic.

Love thy enemy Boondawg... It's what Jesus would have wanted.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haha... well, have you read most of Ray B's posts? He rails about the Hispanics in Florida (of which I was one of), telling them that they need to all go back, etc... etc...

And the "rightous" here tear him a new one EVERY SINGLE TIME, like it's a hobby.
They play symantics with him and ignore even the occassional completely valid questions he sometimes asks.
And take great fun in it, to boot.

Love thy enemy Boondawg... It's what Jesus would have wanted.

And I do more then most others.
Remember, I'm usually the guy that speaks up for the "underdog" here.
And PAY for it by being unjustly catigorized as something I supposedly support or labeled for something I supposedly am.
I have actually been called a DEMOCRAT (the bad word kind)!

I hate less people then probibly anyone here.
And I don't hate Stan, or even have him neg'ed.
I understand him, I just can't blindly forgive him his deliberate blanket trespasses against others he does not even know.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-04-2012).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the "rightous" here tear him a new one EVERY SINGLE TIME, like it's a hobby.
They play symantics with him and ignore even the occassional completely valid questions he sometimes asks.
And take great fun in it, to boot.

Some do, not all do... most people realize it's a difference of opinion, and participate in the discussion.

I have actually been called a DEMOCRAT

I am VERY sorry for that, whoever did that, it was VERY uncalled for. No one deserves that kind of treatment, seriously...
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2012 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am VERY sorry for that, whoever did that, it was VERY uncalled for. No one deserves that kind of treatment, seriously...

Even a democrat!

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't even consider banning Stan for simply being Stan.

There have been posts of his that, had they been even marginally coherent, I likely would've considered exceedingly offensive. However, more often than not, he reminds me of a lunatic uncle the family simply tolerates.... "That's just Stan, baby....He can be a couple aces short of a full house sometimes.." In some rare instances, I even find his rantings highly entertaining....particularly his ongoing obsession with drinking women's bathwater and his forays into the joys of panty aromas. If some of his statements were made by more "grounded" members of PFF, I'd most certainly take issue with them.

But this IS Stan we're talkin' about here and some of the rules just don't apply.

What WAS he saying THIS time, anyway?

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

You have to give Stan credit for the most eye-popping thread title though.

"Atheist queers" - It's award winning.

It got my attention. I usually don't even click on his posts, but this one I just had to see. Having been called names by him previously, I find its best to ignore him entirely.

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

It got my attention. I usually don't even click on his posts, but this one I just had to see. Having been called names by him previously, I find its best to ignore him entirely.

Even I love a good train wreck.
PFF
System Bot
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ONE MORE TIME? Ok.

THIS ISN'T 'AMERICA'!!!! This is a privately owned website, owned and operated by a person that isn't even American with a server located stateside.

Your constitution is meaningless in this case.

My computer and Uhlanstan happen to be in America. Just because the server isn't is meaningless to me. Your opinion may differ.

EDIT: Why would you be interested in my digestive process anyway? (you said something about the constitution...)

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 02-04-2012).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:

Then he wouldn't be Stan anymore

I don't believe that he can't communicate without the hate. In my case I would consider what he posts as a lot more valid if he just skipped that part. In no way would I encourage him like it seems some here do. Birds of a feather?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yes, I will go so far as to suggest banning as an option. If you can't curtail the racist and bigoted views to the point where you can have a discussion in public, then yeah, maybe banning is the way to go.

Why cant bigoted views be discussed in public? I don't see any reason why they cant. Sure it may not go well if hypocrites get involved, but i see no reason it cant be done just because someone has a strong dislike..
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some of the best bar buddies I've had are people who I share absolutely NOTHING in common with at all.

Well said. I feel the same way, and have found the same thing out.

Brad
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I would say that you are correct. If I was almost fatally injured due to some dumbass illegal, I would hate every illegal that is out there.

Edit to add.....I am in CaliMexico so yes, I DO hate every stinking illegal in this state that is taking money from my family.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-04-2012).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer:

But apparently its far easier just to complain...
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I would say that you are correct. If I was almost fatally injured due to some dumbass illegal, I would hate every illegal that is out there.

Edit to add.....I am in CaliMexico so yes, I DO hate every stinking illegal in this state that is taking money from my family.

They are criminals, so i don't see any reason not to hate them.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

But he isn't doing that, so i think its a unfair comparison. Here you can tune someone out you disagree with, if they are standing on your doorstep it would be a different situation.

Tho myself, id still say he has every right to feel how he does, and express it out on public property. And of course its our right to disagree if we want.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Just because he has an opinion that is offensive to people, rude, crude and really not helpful to many conversations doesn't mean he needs to share it all the time, does it?

Considering its who he is, and not just to incite a riot, id say yes, he can 'express away'. ( just as you can ) If he ( or anyone else ) gets too over the top for me, guess what, i close the window.. No harm done.

But i think the horse is dead around here.. everyone is saying the same stuff over and over.. so its time for me to close that window..

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 02-04-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock