Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros by Will-Martin
Started on: 06-23-2009 04:06 PM
Replies: 404 (19056 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 12-23-2010 08:45 PM
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome PK!

Lemme clean this up though (Just a little)
..................................................................................................................
"Honestly I have been following this thread but keeping my mouth shut on it. This is really sad Loyde, I have never been one of your customer's and I doubt I ever will be but you really have no place to come on here blasting about how people are slandering/libeling you about you and your work. Its only slander/libel when the words being spoken are not true. You took a guys car from my recollection 6 years ago with the promises of having a finished product and you haven't even started work on it. Not to mention you have tied up $11.5K which will is most likely never going to see again. When you get your work up to date and have everything that needs to be finished done than come on here boasting,

I don't care what kind of life problems/issues you have run into. You have a business and were paid to perform a service to this gentlemen that has not been performed, Its not Will's fault that you cannot keep your personal life out of your business. And instead of saying I cannot do it and giving the money back to him, you held his car unfinished for 6 years and most likely spent most if not all of his hard earned money. If it were me personally I would have had you in court years ago demanding double my money back for the time the car was out of commission.

It's one thing to hold a car for a year and slowly do work on it with the owners consent. Its another to throw a car in your back yard and leave it there for 6 years when you have been paid to perform a service to it."

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 10-15-2010).]

IP: Logged
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:

... one of your customers ...

Fixed it for ya.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Honestley i have been following this thread but keeping my mouth shut on it. This is really sad, Loyde i have never been one of your customer's and i dought i ever will be but you really have no place to come on here blasting about how people are slandering/libling you about you and your work. Its only slander/lible when the words being spoken are not true. You took a guys car from my recolection 6 years ago with the promises of having a finished product and you havent even started work on it. Not to mention you have tied up $11.5K which will is most likeley never going to see again. When you get your work up to date and have everything that needs to be finished done than come on here boasting, I dont care what kind of life problems/issues you have run into. You have a business and were paied to preform a service to this gentelmen that has not been preformed, Its not Will's fault that you cannot keep your personal life out of your business. And insted of saying I cannot do it and giving the money back to him you held his car unfinished and unworked on for 6 years and most likeley spent most if not all of his hard earned money. If it were me personaly i would have had you in court years ago demanding double my money back for the time the car was out of commission. It's one thing to hold a car for a year and slowley do work on it with the owners consent. Its another to throw a car in your back yard and leave it there for 6 years when you have been paied to preform a service to it.

Awesome PK!

Lemme clean this up though (Just a little)
..................................................................................................................
"Honestly I have been following this thread but keeping my mouth shut on it. This is really sad Loyde, I have never been one of your customer's and I doubt I ever will be but you really have no place to come on here blasting about how people are slandering/libeling you about you and your work. Its only slander/libel when the words being spoken are not true. You took a guys car from my recollection 6 years ago with the promises of having a finished product and you haven't even started work on it. Not to mention you have tied up $11.5K which will is most likely never going to see again. When you get your work up to date and have everything that needs to be finished done than come on here boasting,

I don't care what kind of life problems/issues you have run into. You have a business and were paid to perform a service to this gentlemen that has not been performed, Its not Will's fault that you cannot keep your personal life out of your business. And instead of saying I cannot do it and giving the money back to him, you held his car unfinished for 6 years and most likely spent most if not all of his hard earned money. If it were me personally I would have had you in court years ago demanding double my money back for the time the car was out of commission.

It's one thing to hold a car for a year and slowly do work on it with the owners consent. Its another to throw a car in your back yard and leave it there for 6 years when you have been paid to perform a service to it."

Fail.

You missed a few spots. It's a good post though that the "kid" wrote, so I also took a crack at cleaning it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I have been following this thread but keeping my mouth shut on it. This is really sad, Loyde. I've never been one of your customers and I doubt I ever will be, but you really have no place to come on here blasting about how people are slandering/libeling you about you and your work. It's only slander/libel when the words being spoken are not true. You took a guy's car, from my recollection six years ago, with the promise of having a finished product and you haven't even started work on it. Not to mention you have tied up $11,500 which will most likely never be seen again. When you get your work up to date and have everything that needs to be done finished, then come on here boasting.

I don't care what kind of life problems/issues you have run into. You have a business and were paid to perform a service to this gentlemen that has not been performed. It's not Will's fault that you cannot keep your personal life out of your business. Instead of admitting you couldn't do it and giving the money back to Will, you held his car unfinished for six years and most likely spent most if not all of Will's hard earned money. If it were me personally, I would have had you in court years ago demanding double my money back for the time my car was out of commission.

It's one thing to hold a car for a year and slowly do work on it with the owner's consent. It's quite another to throw a car in your backyard and leave it there for six years when you have been paid to perform a service on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[EDIT] Damn, there was a comma I missed after "boasting" which needed to be changed to a period.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-15-2010).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36442 posts
Member since Apr 99
Got excited and double-posted.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-15-2010).]

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, Mad respect.

Honestly I get mad if someone were to leave my car outside over night, let alone 6 years. He wouldn't have knee caps if it was my car. But I'd buy him a creeper so he can wheel his ass around to finish my car.

I am also a business owner, and I would NEVER let this happen. Its not personal money unless its earned. My accountant would tear you a new one.

Best of luck getting anything out of the deadbeat, and I hope that no one else will fall for the moron.
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After this much time, I cant help but think that the business owner would want to get this black eye out of the public's attention. But for some reason he hasn't. Rather than just think of him as a bad man, which many attest he is not, I find myself trying to puzzle out why this job remains unfinished.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that for some reason, the shop cant afford to finish the car. Consider - the 11.5k is long gone. The engine and drive train that were purchased with a portion of that money were sold when Will changed his mind on the power plant, and that money is long gone. It is fairly obvious that they money which should have been spent to obtain and install the v8 swap was not used to do so (see also empty engine bay in Will's car.) So now with Will's money spent, the only way this is going to ever happen is if a new engine is purchased out of the shop owner's pocket, and all the labor is done at the exclusion of jobs that are bringing in "new" money. And knowing that the swap that was promised was to be top o' the line (11.5k, really???) , that would surely hurt the bottom line.

Of course, I have no inside information, but I cant help but think that if Will's money were sitting around somewhere, it would have been offered back to him long past.

Every day that has passed has made it less and less likely that this will happen. There is no graceful way out of this that I can see.

My sincere best wishes for all involved. This one is ugly, and seems destined to end uglier still.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

After this much time, I cant help but think that the business owner would want to get this black eye out of the public's attention. But for some reason he hasn't. Rather than just think of him as a bad man, which many attest he is not, I find myself trying to puzzle out why this job remains unfinished.

The only thing that makes sense to me is that for some reason, the shop cant afford to finish the car. Consider - the 11.5k is long gone. The engine and drive train that were purchased with a portion of that money were sold when Will changed his mind on the power plant, and that money is long gone. It is fairly obvious that they money which should have been spent to obtain and install the v8 swap was not used to do so (see also empty engine bay in Will's car.) So now with Will's money spent, the only way this is going to ever happen is if a new engine is purchased out of the shop owner's pocket, and all the labor is done at the exclusion of jobs that are bringing in "new" money. And knowing that the swap that was promised was to be top o' the line (11.5k, really???) , that would surely hurt the bottom line.

Of course, I have no inside information, but I cant help but think that if Will's money were sitting around somewhere, it would have been offered back to him long past.

Every day that has passed has made it less and less likely that this will happen. There is no graceful way out of this that I can see.

My sincere best wishes for all involved. This one is ugly, and seems destined to end uglier still.

Sabooo is more than likely correct with his assumption. The money was paid well before Loyde's reported woes, so it is not likely that he has the funds available. However, he has never really stopped working, and with the inflated prices he charges for his parts and services, you would think he would have been able to manage this by now. I believe it all comes down to him making a decision that it's not necessary for one reason or another. That shows a major character flaw and it reveals that he is not ethical regardless of the reason, especially when he isn't truthful with Will. The blackmailing and extortion tactic just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind. Regardless of the reason, it would be ill-advised for anyone else to send business his way. My business has been having financial issues this year, but I would never consider just letting my customers hang in the breeze while I start over with another group of new customers.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

My business has been having financial issues this year, but I would never consider just letting my customers hang in the breeze while I start over with another group of new customers.

Well said. We all have a bit of financial hardship as of late. None of my customers ever have to worry about me not finishing a job. Period. I have been out of pocket on recent jobs, but I have customers that would not hesitate to contact me again. Anyone can make a quick buck, but only those with fortitude can survive. I plan on surviving, and when the time is right again, prospering.

There are too many threads with this guy taking hard earned monies from folks, then not delivering.

Uncalled for...
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... Lessons learned: don't post in a "frustration" thread if you haven't slept in two days.

Now I feel like a complete idiot moving on then.
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

There are too many threads with this guy taking hard earned monies from folks, then not delivering.

Thats incorrect.

I am still serving many PFF customers based on them wanting the highest quality, and a true product that is tested with 100% functionally ready to bolt on and use. I dont ask current PFF members to jump in threads and brag about my products and service. The nay sayers are people that have never even had a transaction with me, and use 2nd hand and 3rd forum posted BS as what they think is true to fact. As usual in a thread that is targeted to discredit me by "other vendor" type supporters, there are 6 actual people posted in this thread that I have done business with. Only one is complaining, and he has other issues that started a long time ago.

Will's 'true' story will come to light one day, and as usual, most of you will back up and say.. " ah, there is two sides to every story "

The short facts of the story are with timeline:
Wills 88 Formula was running and driving 100%
Wills 88 Formula was delivered to V8 Archie as a fully running and driving car.
I drove Will's car to no less than 3 NTFC meetings. I think it was 2 times as no-choptop, then once or twice as a chop top. I gave rides to at least 4 NTFC members.

Picture timeline is
LoydeCheck posted by Will Martin dated 8-15-05

Will's old powertrain removed 09-30-05

Will's 88 Formula running and driving 100% 11-12-05, but the earliest picture I have is 11-17-05

Will's 88 Formula after Archie Chop session 01-26-06

Will then came over to discuss options on automatic trans, V8 engines... all based on his powertrain selling to the next person that wanted a 3800 with Stage 2 IC and camshaft installed since I did not want to take the engine apart again.
Sold in about mid to late 06. Removed in late 06 from his 88 Formula, but no way a V8 install was going to occur based on new format of getting a better starter solution. Will was 100% aware of the direction I wanted to go with this.

His old powertrain ready to install 03-03-07

His old powertrain running and driving again 03-31-07

The rest of the story after this is resolved................... Not 5 years however now was it

http://www.fastfieros.com still going strong .

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 10-16-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:
The rest of the story after this is resolved................... Not 5 years however now was it

I don't know where you learned math, but 2010 - 2005 == 5. All you have shown is that you sold his old powertrain to someone else, and it was installed in another car. Where is the new powertrain in Will's car? I hope you aren't expecting some tumbleweeds to roll inside the engine bay and make the car move. And the latest pic I've seen of Will's car, shows nothing but Texas weeds growing through the engine bay.

You driving his car to a few NTFC meets 4 years ago, does not an excuse make. Get your ass back in the shop and put his car together, instead of posting on the internet. Take a picture of a running LS4 in his car, and then post a pic. Until then, shut up and get back to work, please.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...e1579#ht_2930wt_1165

WTF Loyde... If you have 4 LS1s and they are all on Ebay, what were you planning to put in mine?

Can I just have my car and swap parts back please? (Before you hawk those too?)

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 10-16-2010).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a lie.

When you delivered the car on 11-20-05, you told me that the car was not to be driven & that the ECM was in limp home mode. And that you still had some things to finish so the car would have to be trailered back to your place for completion. You told me to only drive the car in & out of the building as needed & no street driving.

That was no problem for me as all it was here for was a Chop Top but I mentioned to you that Will had told me a day earlier, that when it was done being chopped, he was going to drive it home from here. When I asked if you had told him he couldn't take it home from here, you told me that you would be telling him. At that point, it was fine with me & didn't interfere with what I was going to be doing.

A month later, when the chop top was complete, I EMail Will to tell him it was done & he could make arrangements to come & pick it up. A couple of days later he called me to ask if I could pick him up at the airport so he could drive the car home. That was the day that Will learned that his car was supposed to go back to you for completion. So you also lied when you told me you'd inform him about the car.

He had to cancel his flight plans & rent a tow dolly to come up to pick the car up.

Here are pics that were taken right after you dropped it off.

Notice, no custom wheels, if it was complete & ready for Will to pick up, you'd think that it would have Will's wheels on it.

And notice, no decklid on the car you said was complete & 100% ready.

This sdoesn't look complete, notice exhaust exposed in trunk & decklid hinge doesn't clear the blower....

The interior doesn't look like it's completed either.....

Here's will picking it up at my place Dec. 27, 2005 Notice, no decklid, no custom wheels & he had to bring a tow dolly.....

Archie

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

That's a lie.

When you delivered the car on 11-20-05, you told me that the car was not to be driven & that the ECM was in limp home mode. And that you still had some things to finish so the car would have to be trailered back to your place for completion. You told me to only drive the car in & out of the building as needed & no street driving.

That was no problem for me as all it was here for was a Chop Top but I mentioned to you that Will had told me a day earlier, that when it was done being chopped, he was going to drive it home from here. When I asked if you had told him he couldn't take it home from here, you told me that you would be telling him. At that point, it was fine with me & didn't interfere with what I was going to be doing.

A month later, when the chop top was complete, I EMail Will to tell him it was done & he could make arrangements to come & pick it up. A couple of days later he called me to ask if I could pick him up at the airport so he could drive the car home. That was the day that Will learned that his car was supposed to go back to you for completion. So you also lied when you told me you'd inform him about the car.

He had to cancel his flight plans & rent a tow dolly to come up to pick the car up.

Notice, no custom wheels, if it was complete & ready for Will to pick up, you'd think that it would have Will's wheels on it.

And notice, no decklid on the car you said was complete & 100% ready.

This sdoesn't look complete, notice exhaust exposed in trunk & decklid hinge doesn't clear the blower....

Here's will picking it up at my place Dec. 27, 2005 Notice, no decklid, no custom wheels & he had to bring a tow dolly.....

Archie

That is all correct Archie. Loyde says it was complete, but there was still a LOT to do as stated in the contract. Also I have test driven the car 1 time since Loyde has had it, and was not satisfied with the swap. You could smell the clutch burning - I was not even hot rodding it.

THAT is when I decided that I wanted you to put an auto on it because you said the engine was too powerful for the manual trans.

Even this was far far past the agreed upon date and at that point the 12" brake upgrade, stainless lines, upgraded booster, new Rodney stuff was not even done.

You signed a contract saying the car would have the 3800SC swap and everything else done by September 30, 2005. I still have that contract.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will, it's painfully obvious by now that you're dealing with someone with a totally distorted view of reality. What you need to understand is that Loyde no doubt believes in his own mind that he's done nothing wrong.

There is no way you're ever going to resolve this situation without taking legal action. I hate to say it, but you are partly to blame for this whole sad scenario dragging out as long as it has. Nobody, but nobody else would've allowed someone to screw them around like this.

Unless you at some level enjoy being a victim... get a lawyer do what should've been done years ago.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am still serving many PFF customers based on them wanting the highest quality, and a true product that is tested with 100% functionally ready to bolt on and use. I dont ask current PFF members to jump in threads and brag about my products and service. The nay sayers are people that have never even had a transaction with me, and use 2nd hand and 3rd forum posted BS as what they think is true to fact. As usual in a thread that is targeted to discredit me by "other vendor" type supporters, there are 6 actual people posted in this thread that I have done business with. Only one is complaining, and he has other issues that started a long time ago.

Will's 'true' story will come to light one day, and as usual, most of you will back up and say.. " ah, there is two sides to every story "

I had a transaction and I think you are a criminal Loyde, does that count? PFF is an open FORUM for discussion. Look up the definition for FORUM. In part, it serves the Fiero community to avoid unethical businessmen like yourself.

Originally posted by Patrick:
Will, it's painfully obvious by now that you're dealing with someone with a totally distorted view of reality. What you need to understand is that Loyde no doubt believes in his own mind that he's done nothing wrong.

There is no way you're ever going to resolve this situation without taking legal action. I hate to say it, but you are partly to blame for this whole sad scenario dragging out as long as it has. Nobody, but nobody else would've allowed someone to screw them around like this.

Unless you at some level enjoy being a victim... get a lawyer do what should've been done years ago.

I agree now - but have you priced a lawyer lately? Trying to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement is the first thing a lawyer does which is what I have been trying to do anyway. I am perusing legal action as stated earlier, but as also stated earlier, I considered him a friend for a long time up until now.

Funny thing is, every time I went to see Loyde, he would bag on Archie about his LS1 swaps. How Archie used a harness from a third party, how Archie couldn't get an automatic tranny to work, how Archie didn't know how to wire for fuel injection, etc... etc.. Now Archie has quite a number of LSx swaps done and on the road for years, just like his SBC swaps.

Exactly how many LSx swaps or even V8 has Loyde ever completed - 0

Someone has now informed me that it now seems instead of "serving" the Fiero community, he has moved on to 300ZX owners as he has a few parked outside his house. Someone should probably warn them too.

How about you finish your business with paying Fiero CUSTOMERS Loyde before you move on?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

I agree now - but have you priced a lawyer lately?

Have you totaled how much money you've put into your car?

And what have you now got to show for it?

Paying a lawyer to help resolve this fiasco will be well worth it.

Trying to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement is the first thing a lawyer does which is what I have been trying to do anyway.

Why would Loyde work out or agree to anything with you? He doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. You need to have the law after him, something with teeth.

I considered him a friend for a long time...

Picture if you will, Loyde reading that comment and laughing his ass off. Okay, feel a bit more motivated now?

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who do these car's belong too? They all look to have been there a long time as well.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who do these car's belong too? They all look to have been there a long time as well.

Well that white one all the way in the back is obviously Will's car.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

And, I'll bet at least a few of those Fieros belong to people who are in the same situation as Will is in & that they're just hoping that Loyde hits the Lotto so he can/might finish their cars.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-16-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats incorrect.

\

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076741.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/071221.html

Plus this one... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/076477.html The current loyde is a tool thread.

One is too many. It just is.

I absolutely love your red X's. Nothing like having proof. (Where is the knee slapping smiley?)

loyde, you really need to understand that not everyone that you deal with is stupid. Your little dirtball tactics would NEVER sit well with this guy. I do my homework. I know things. You can feel free to lie to us, but I will always call a kettle black. There is no inbetween.

Oh yeah, by the looks of the shop yard, I can tell that you are a stand up guy. Cut your grass loser....

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-16-2010).]

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Yeah, I think I took those pictures because Loyde was out of contact for months and months and I had no idea what was going on with my car. Loyde actually got pissed at me because I came on his (Loyde Roscoe's) property.

You know, his property where his "Fast Fieros of Dallas" business resides in Princeton, Texas, and took pictures of my car.

You know, MY CAR that I paid him over $11,000 to fix. Yeah, that is my car in the pics alright, BAKING in the Texas sun for over 5 years now.

[This message has been edited by Will-Martin (edited 10-16-2010).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AHHGGH My Stomachs turning..
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is very sad, Will. I cringe every time I see that picture of your car being used as a flower pot. I look forward to the future, as I believe 'Immobile Fieros of Dalls' will finally be getting his just desserts. What a POS.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats incorrect.

The short facts of the story are with timeline:
Wills 88 Formula was running and driving 100%
I drove Will's car to no less than 3 NTFC meetings. I think it was 2 times as no-choptop, then once or twice as a chop top. I gave rides to at least 4 NTFC members.

Picture timeline is
LoydeCheck posted by Will Martin dated 8-15-05
Will's old powertrain removed 09-30-05
Will's 88 Formula running and driving 100% 11-12-05, but the earliest picture I have is 11-17-05
Will's 88 Formula after Archie Chop session 01-26-06
Will then came over to discuss options on automatic trans, V8 engines... all based on his powertrain selling to the next person that wanted a 3800 with Stage 2 IC and camshaft installed since I did not want to take the engine apart again.
Sold in about mid to late 06. Removed in late 06 from his 88 Formula, but no way a V8 install was going to occur based on new format of getting a better starter solution. Will was 100% aware of the direction I wanted to go with this.

His old powertrain ready to install 03-03-07

His old powertrain running and driving again 03-31-07

Its not discrediting you when your proving Will's and everyone elses on here case. You posted up a time line of the car and its progress but I still dont see any pics of the car with an LS1 in it, In fact your latest pic is from 2007 and from what I gather is is his old powertrain in a new car which has nothing to do with what we are discussing here. So technecley the most recent pic is of the car leaving Archies shop from the chop top in 2006. It is now 2010 almost 2011 So where did the past 4 years of that car go besides your backyard to bake away and turn into an expensive peice of pottrey? As i said before. Get your work in order and either admit you bit off more than you can chew with wills car and return the car and his investment, Or get your a$$ in gear and make good on your promises.

This is not an LS1 in the back this is a f**king tree waiting to grow through the car because of your neglect. There is no place and no reason for you to let what is happning to that car right now happen.

The other thing I notice is how you have done so much work for people on PFF but none of them seem to be coming to your aid on this topic.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-16-2010).]

ferrobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a lie.

Here are pics that were taken right after you dropped it off.

This doesn't look complete, notice exhaust exposed in trunk & decklid hinge doesn't clear the blower....

Archie

OOOOOOO - SNAAAAPPPP

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats incorrect.

Why would anyone else on here want to do business with you? His car has been sitting on your property for 5 years you moron. I don't care if 2 of those years were because he changed his mind on the engine swap, you still had 3 years to get your ass in gear.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2010 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 10-18-2010).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As usual in a thread that is targeted to discredit me by "other vendor" type supporters

Funny thing is, every time I went to see Loyde, he would bag on Archie about his LS1 swaps.

I met Lloyd once at the 20th event and had a very brief <1min conversation with him. In that short amount of time he made two digs at Archie.

What you might be going on here is that Lloyd has so much contempt for Archie that he is punishing Will for having Archie preform work on the car.

Also, the car Lloyd was driving around at the 20th did not have the decklid on it either. Maybe in Lloyds mind a completed car doesn't include a decklid?
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:
Maybe in Lloyds mind a completed car doesn't include a decklid?

That is nextgen technology. Cold air intake.

PFF
System Bot
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofierofiero

370 posts
Member since Nov 2005

Is it me or is the datestamp on this photo covered up. It looks like the image was edited. Other photos show 2007. This one shows 07 and kinda looks like the bottom of the trunk is "smeared".

But why?
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofierofiero

370 posts
Member since Nov 2005
Oh nevermind. I see it now. Looks like someone was trying to hide the clutter in the trunk to make the picture look cleaner. :/
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Also, the car Lloyd was driving around at the 20th did not have the decklid on it either. Maybe in Lloyds mind a completed car doesn't include a decklid?

You know, you might have something there. If you look at most of the pics posted on this page, it appears that he uses decklids to keep the foliage from growing out of the engine compartment & obscuring the drivers' view out the rear window.

Archie
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know, you might have something there. If you look at most of the pics posted on this page, it appears that he uses decklids to keep the foliage from growing out of the engine compartment & obscuring the drivers' view out the rear window.

Archie

ROFLMAO

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I am impressed! Your skills involving the English language have improved mighty Padowon! Easily your best ever.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will, again, look for a lawyer that will take this as a DTPA case. He obvioulsy committed fraud here, and DTPA claims can be tried for 3x damages + lawyer's fees. Finding a lawyer that will take it on contingency might be tough, but you should be reimbursed for their fees. What I posted earlier in the thread came from my attorney. You definitely have a case.
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

I dont think that is it. With the current economy, everyone is exploring green energy. I think Lloyd is onto something here with grass powered mid engine sports cars. He could make billions selling this technology to auto makers.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofierofiero:

I dont think that is it. With the current economy, everyone is exploring green energy. I think Lloyd is onto something here with grass powered mid engine sports cars. He could make billions selling this technology to auto makers.

Nah i think Big oil bought him out 1st so he has to stop making them. Thats why Will cant get his car back. (sarcasm end)
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After sitting in the sun for 5 years, you at least know that all of the bondo from the chop top is dry. :rimshot:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock