Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros by Will-Martin
Started on: 06-23-2009 04:06 PM
Replies: 404 (19056 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 12-23-2010 08:45 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the FAIL BOAT sails.......Who said hard work and google searches never pay off......Let me put this out there...If I ever have an issue such as Will please do not try to help me as alot of you have tried........But hey there is always another battle on the ridges........

Dammmit..I didnt count the post and missed out on owning a page and page 10 at that..dammit....

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-21-2010).]

IP: Logged
Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I should look at this another way... Loyde is getting tossed in the trash
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Justinbart

3259 posts
Member since Sep 2009

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Easy killer, I hope you don't really think something like that. My guess was probably the pictures of someone's property being put up on a message board was what made this end up in The Trash Can. Its sad, because this should have been an amazing build thread like Madcurl's Arch Rival or The Miura Project Begins.

I can understand locking the thread and deleting any PRIVATE information, but there is no need to trash the whole thing. Its useful information in an open forum that others will find handy down the road.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

Loyde must have slipped cliff a 50 to trash this so he can take advantage of more people.

Dammit, you got me.

(I would have inserted some smiley there but no smiley can illustrate the stupidity of your remark)
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Dammit, you got me.

(I would have inserted some smiley there but no smiley can illustrate the stupidity of your remark)

Heres a couple smileys that might fit

And the best

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Dammit, you got me.

How about an implied facepalm?

fierowitch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierowitchSend a Private Message to fierowitchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
My other vehicle is a broom.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is amazing how everyone that was so concerned about this has stopped posting since it hit the Trashcan......
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

It is amazing how everyone that was so concerned about this has stopped posting since it hit the Trashcan......

Not only that but Loyde has acquired 4 ratings since this crap started and multiple threads. Scared of using the rating system people?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Not only that but Loyde has acquired 4 ratings since this crap started and multiple threads. Scared of using the rating system people?

Most people already negged him?
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dammmit..I didnt count the post and missed out on owning a page and page 10 at that..dammit....

looks to me like you own page 10 xP
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is amazing how everyone that was so concerned about this has stopped posting since it hit the Trashcan...

What is it you wish to see posted? Whatever needed to be said has already been said... numerous times.

It's now up to Will to take legal action against Loyde.

I look forward to eventually hearing about the outcome.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

What is it you wish to see posted? Whatever needed to be said has already been said... numerous times.

Everything that needed to be said was said in the first page and half yet this Thread made it 10 pages.....
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

We know what Loyde wants from his email to Will telling him he'd communicate with Will if he closed this thread first.

What MstangsBware wants is what his buddy Loyde wants & Loyde wants this thread closed so no one can find it a year from now.

MstangsBware said it all in his 1st post on this page

And the FAIL BOAT sails

Loyde thinks that if these threads go away, his problems go away too.

Loyde wants all the Loyde threads in the trashcan closed. That's why his buddy has been bumping all these threads up to the top.

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2010 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Loyde thinks that if these threads go away, his problems go away too.

Loyde wants all the Loyde threads in the trashcan closed. That's why his buddy has been bumping all these threads up to the top.

Archie

It is funny that all Threads about Loyde end up in the Trashcan yet he has nothing with getting them put there. They end up here cause people jump on the "I wanna be cool" bandwagon and start posting comments in the Thread that is not needed...This in turn gets it thrown in the Trashcan....go back and look and you will see the same comment being made.......I don't think mptighe is Loyde's buddy I think he kept bumping this Thread for enjoyment but really unsure...

Once again I don't see anywhere in the Trashcan Threads where Loyde had anything to do with them getting here....Looks to me as if those "Helping" put the Threads here....
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is funny that all Threads about Loyde end up in the Trashcan yet he has nothing with getting them put there. They end up here cause people jump on the "I wanna be cool" bandwagon and start posting comments in the Thread that is not needed...This in turn gets it thrown in the Trashcan....go back and look and you will see the same comment being made.......I don't think mptighe is Loyde's buddy I think he kept bumping this Thread for enjoyment but really unsure...

Once again I don't see anywhere in the Trashcan Threads where Loyde had anything to do with them getting here....Looks to me as if those "Helping" put the Threads here....

No, it's the people who don't know what a boundary is that assisted in the thread being trashed like this. Once people start making personal statements about someone's family, or start an inappropriate name calling match, THAT'S when threads get trashed. Look back, I didn't do those things. I may argue with people, but I leave their families and their personal situations out of it. I've never made comments about his wife/wives or anything other than his business practices, which I can say are evident by this thread and his responses on the forum and personally to me over the phone.

I bumped the thread to make sure other people saw what was going on, and to make sure other people thought twice before they sent Loyde any more money. Why haven't I been bumping the thread? Because no one searches the trash can for information, so basically no one will see this except for the people who are just here to argue. I have no intention of wasting my own time by bumping this thread after this.

Again Steven, you're being a hypocrite here, as you've already posted that you didn't agree with what had transpired. I get it though, he's your friend and friendship come first. There are friends I would help "hide a body", but I wouldn't pretend what they did wasn't wrong, and there's a limit to what I'd turn a blind eye to. It just so happens ripping people off is one of those things. Theft denotes a character trait that I don't want to be associated with, so friend or not, I sure as hell wouldn't condone the behavior. Oh and before you try to dissect the comment about hiding a body and theft not being as bad as murder, there's a reason it's in quotations. It's a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

Now, go ahead and argue, but anyone with common sense understands what's going on here. In the meantime, I'm going to focus on other things for a while. Will claims he has reached the breaking point, and claims he is taking steps to resolve this. Also this thread won't be seen by newer members who aren't aware of Loyde's business practices, so continuing my participation in it isn't going to be productive.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets keep this thread on track here. This isant a thread about why it got put in the trash can or how good friends mustangs and loyed are. This is a thread about how loyed ripped off Will and is basicley holding his fiero in his back yard trying to make it an expensive peice of pottery. Lets stay on track or not poat at all.
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Lets keep this thread on track here. This isant a thread about why it got put in the trash can or how good friends mustangs and loyed are. This is a thread about how loyed ripped off Will and is basicley holding his fiero in his back yard trying to make it an expensive peice of pottery. Lets stay on track or not poat at all.

Actually, this is a thread that was supposed to be a sweet build thread on choptop #19 that belonged in the construction zone. Can you imagine if Loyde would have completed all the work and made Will's car right? He might be respected, and have a pretty steady business if this car would have been completed.

Originally posted by Will-Martin on 06-23-2009 04:06 PM:

I stopped by the FastFieros shop today to see the progress on my engine swap. There are a couple of projects still ahead of me, but Loyde was busting his a$$ in the 100 degree heat.

My 5.3l engine and transmission are mated with the custom adapter plate and an exhaust solution is being hammered out for the LSx by Loyde and fitted to my car. All I can say is WOW, you have to see it to believe it and I can't wait. Just thought I would let everyone who is dealing with Loyde atm know he is really working hard to get back on track and the LSx installs he will be doing are going to be AWESOME.

Also, a few people have commented on Archie's choptops being crooked and that my car was of concern. I measured the roof line today and I can tell you it is between 1/8" and 1/4" difference with the right side being just a little bit higher. This much variance is EASILY found in the stock roofline so sorry to break it to everyone - Archie's choptops are not crooked, at least mine isn't.

--Will

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2010 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

No, it's the people who don't know what a boundary is that assisted in the thread being trashed like this. Once people start making personal statements about someone's family, or start an inappropriate name calling match, THAT'S when threads get trashed. Look back, I didn't do those things. I may argue with people, but I leave their families and their personal situations out of it. I've never made comments about his wife/wives or anything other than his business practices, which I can say are evident by this thread and his responses on the forum and personally to me over the phone.

I bumped the thread to make sure other people saw what was going on, and to make sure other people thought twice before they sent Loyde any more money. Why haven't I been bumping the thread? Because no one searches the trash can for information, so basically no one will see this except for the people who are just here to argue. I have no intention of wasting my own time by bumping this thread after this.

Again Steven, you're being a hypocrite here, as you've already posted that you didn't agree with what had transpired. I get it though, he's your friend and friendship come first. There are friends I would help "hide a body", but I wouldn't pretend what they did wasn't wrong, and there's a limit to what I'd turn a blind eye to. It just so happens ripping people off is one of those things. Theft denotes a character trait that I don't want to be associated with, so friend or not, I sure as hell wouldn't condone the behavior. Oh and before you try to dissect the comment about hiding a body and theft not being as bad as murder, there's a reason it's in quotations. It's a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

Now, go ahead and argue, but anyone with common sense understands what's going on here. In the meantime, I'm going to focus on other things for a while. Will claims he has reached the breaking point, and claims he is taking steps to resolve this. Also this thread won't be seen by newer members who aren't aware of Loyde's business practices, so continuing my participation in it isn't going to be productive.

Cliff notes please....to much to read......
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff notes please....to much to read......

Basically, since you condone what your thief friend does, you guys must be cut from the same cloth.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Basically, since you condone what your thief friend does, you guys must be cut from the same cloth.

I must have missed the part where I condone what has been done....Could you quote that part for me so I can read to for myself.....I guess the 49+ feedbacks I have in the Mall speaks for themself not to mention the 100s of parts I have sold before the rating sytem....Then the 3800SC swaps I have done for several people with no complaints count for something....then you add in the 100s of post I have on here helping people out...yep sounds like we are cut from the same cloth.......Good eye!!!!!
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I must have missed the part where I condone what has been done....Could you quote that part for me so I can read to for myself.....I guess the 49+ feedbacks I have in the Mall speaks for themself not to mention the 100s of parts I have sold before the rating sytem....Then the 3800SC swaps I have done for several people with no complaints count for something....then you add in the 100s of post I have on here helping people out...yep sounds like we are cut from the same cloth.......Good eye!!!!!

Hmmm...you walk on water as a Texas Jesus, yet you stand up for thieves? What are you Robin Hood AND the Sheriff on Nottingham? Lloyd is a total POS, don't get any on you while you swing from his nuts.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm...you walk on water as a Texas Jesus, yet you stand up for thieves? What are you Robin Hood AND the Sheriff on Nottingham? Lloyd is a total POS, don't get any on you while you swing from his nuts.

WOW.....you are my E-thug hero of the week..send me ur address and I will send you your prize....

And get it right I am "Little Texas Baby Jesus" and I swing from no one's testicles my boy.......

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WOW.....you are my E-thug hero of the week..send me ur address and I will send you your prize....

And get it right I am "Little Texas Baby Jesus" and I swing from no one's testicles my boy.......

Ahh yes. The old 'e-thug' rears its ugly head. That usually is the first thing to come out of the sewer pipes when the truth is spoken aloud. I'm no e-thug, Mstang, I just call things as I see it. And all I see is you stand up for a thief who turns $11,000+ into flower pots.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
at Mstangsbware
an e-thug is someone who makes physical threats over the internet...

saying "my boy" or similar things is to make yourself feel better, superior.

you are full of fail

also, ratings dont REALLY stand for jack, and your PERSONAL actions dont give a for-sure picture of what you condone or support and whatnot. i have never killed someone, or tried to, and i have played a hand is preserving life in the past, but i DO support the death penalty. understand? probably not.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahh yes. The old 'e-thug' rears its ugly head. That usually is the first thing to come out of the sewer pipes when the truth is spoken aloud. I'm no e-thug, Mstang, I just call things as I see it. And all I see is you stand up for a thief who turns $11,000+ into flower pots.

Once again...Post where I have stood up or as you said before condoned the choices FF has made...I asked for this already but you side stepped that part of my quote.....You will find where I said I have never had any issues with FF myself and that he has always been a help to me. I did say that I did not agree with the choices he has made but I guess you read somewhere else differant? And please when you address me adress me as "Little Baby Texas Jesus"

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by faaaaq:

at Mstangsbware
an e-thug is someone who makes physical threats over the internet...

saying "my boy" or similar things is to make yourself feel better, superior.

you are full of fail

also, ratings dont REALLY stand for jack, and your PERSONAL actions dont give a for-sure picture of what you condone or support and whatnot. i have never killed someone, or tried to, and i have played a hand is preserving life in the past, but i DO support the death penalty. understand? probably not.

Man you are one smart little fellar.........
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

Oh wait...
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found it !

I love FF while using a condom and swinging from his nut sack

Oh wait you said condom not condon. my bad

and it is Blake's nutsack he's swings around gezzzz

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 11-02-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Found it !

He sack saggggssss to much all I do on it is drag the ground........

PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda looks like a few people are working at getting this thread closed.

Archie
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kinda looks like a few people are working at getting this thread closed.

Archie

Closed????...It is already in the Trash Can genius.....It has no where else to go......then again you are a smart man so you might know something everyone doesn't.....
trod84se4spd

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trod84se4spdSend a Private Message to trod84se4spdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to my fellow forum members i apologize. i got caught up in the negativity of it all. no excuse, there are thousands of helpfull members on here, past and present and i am grateful for their help and support. the others will tire of their tantrums and take their naps

[This message has been edited by trod84se4spd (edited 11-08-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trod84se4spd:

what a bunch of whiney bitches, i've alway's suspected there were a lot inmature people on here, and now that doubt has been confirmed

Fore Real....................
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Closed????...It is already in the Trash Can genius.....It has no where else to go......then again you are a smart man so you might know something everyone doesn't.....

I know you're as stupid as they get.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know you're as stupid as they get.

Amen.................
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems like from here Will has givin up on this thread.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-06-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Found it !

ROFLMAO

@Little Baby Texas Jesus... you still interested in the ls1m scanner before I put in the mall?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock