Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 486 (26125 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 10-21-2010 10:05 PM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

To all, OK guys enough is enough. Lets quick bashing and let Loyde make things right here. I have things also waiting from Loyde and he is in contact and returns emails to me now. This is alot farther than i thought i would get. You gotta give this guy alot of credit for coming back here. Let only the people who is effected post there comments not people who have there own agenda. Dont ruin this for those that are wanting still.

Rick

Rick, you met me...you know I always have an angle
Seriously though, one of the only reasons I started doing Fiero swaps was because of Loyde and Ms Lori. I don't need the money. I was getting tired of all the Fiero owners out there getting screwed over. I am glad that Loyde is finally coming around to make things right. He is doing the right thing and it is good, but it will take time to gain people's trust again. As for only the effected people posting here...well, it is a public forum and everyone should have the right to post their opinion. I see my shop get mentioned on Vortex and Bimmerforums all the time, but the peoples posts are thier opinions good or bad. Just roll with it.
Dave
IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.....................As the World Turns.............................Isn't that the name of one of those day time Soap Opera?

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of turning in the world.... Wow, I have missed alot in the 9 whole months I was "absent without leave" from the Fiero community... just check out the RFT forum postings world....

http://www.realfierotech.co...opic.php?f=4&t=16304 [http://www.realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16304]

I am worse than V8Archie.... NO, I dont think so... One post in this thread outlines V8Archie to the letter of business practices he has had... http://www.realfierotech.co...opic.php?f=4&t=16285 [http://www.realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16285]

Please future and present customers of """ FastFieros of Dallas """" read RFT with the thought that these are the banned and dis-membered people of PFF past.. is this what PFF is made of currently with the excess people showing up in this thread with no value, no business with me in any way ?????????????? I respect the 'other' people of PFF that hold back their cheap shots and comments based on not knowing the actually facts of my personal life that came to the reason for AWOL .... I know there are real people out there that take care of family first and foremost no matter the costs, but try to fix what is wrong later and not run.

I do make mistakes .... wow, I am human... but I am NOT worse than V8Archie....

thank you all ...........

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 05-07-2009).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Speaking of turning in the world.... Wow, I have missed allot in the 9 whole months I was "absent without leave" from the Fiero community... just check out the RFT forum postings world....

http://www.realfierotech.co...opic.php?f=4&t=16304

I am worse than V8Archie....

Please future and present customers of """ FastFieros of Dallas """" read RFT with the thought that these are the banned and dis-membered people of PFF past.. is this what PFF is made of currently with the excess people showing up in this thread with no value, no business with me in any way ?????????????? I respect the 'other' people of PFF that hold back their cheap shots and comments based on not knowing the actually facts of my personal life that came to the reason for AWOL .... I know there are real people out there that take care of family first and foremost no matter the costs, but try to fix what is wrong later and not run.

I do make mistakes .... wow, I am human... but I am worse than V8Archie....

thank you all ...........

From a outsiders perspective......the reason most of the people use owe money or parts to don't want to say allot of bad about you because they Hope you will come through at some time. It's people who you don't owe anything to who speak up as they are not worried about losing anything......but they still have a right to state there opinion of you and your business practices..
There's nothing wrong with putting family first.......but you need to communicate whats going on instead of just disappearing.
You have yet offered an apology to your customers and the members here for what you have done, in fact you have done nothing but slander several members since you returned. It doesn't matter how good your finished product is if you act like you did nothing wrong.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont owe you, Archie, or anyone else an explanation of my business practices period... I dont have a transaction with the people who have generally posted here, and most are wannabe vendors in some manner or other.. DIY - I know it all idiots... blind leading the blind. I have to fix other peoples DIY crap like Dennis, Dan, and some others because they cannot support the customers in the end to end resolution when things go wrong. People like Archie that are in the business for the buck only dont explain that high HP and high torque applications are going to break junk manual transmissions when just trying to drive the car from IL to XYZ. I get plenty of calls and Archies name will always come up if it is a V8 application and I dont run him down, but I certainly let the customer know that he will push BS on them about all the special parts he puts into it when all he does is buy wiring and electronics from other people because he cant concept his own parts then provide the end to end service of support.

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 05-06-2009).]

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man just when you think things can not get any worse the a** hole comes out fighting.
Listen jack off go back to China for another mail order bride or has your warranty finally expired and stay there.
I fully warranty all my harnesses so there is no reason why any of the ones I have done should be in your possession for any reason at all.
Your straight out ripped off so many people with no intention of doing the work you were paid for or returning the money it was only when the cops and courts had your back side against the wall that you even cam back on here. That makes you a scum bag in my books and if people are stupid enough to trust you after that then that shows just how pathetic a group of customers you have.
I have done over 50 harnesses with next to no troubles at all and stood by every harness I made, I have fallen behind a few times due to health problems or in the case right now moving my family, not using other peoples money to chase down run away Chineese brides and have never ripped off any one.
At this point I have two harnesses to finsih before quiting making them for good and they will both be finished and on their way as soon as I can get them done.
The simple fact that you are still on here and not banned for the scams you have pulled is nothing short of an insult to the honest people just trying to get by and help a few people along the way.
You are nothing more then garbage in my books and I suggest you watch your mouth before you go making the trip all the way to Texas worth my while.
Now I can either sit back and watch my ratings drop into the red as your stupid ass lackies start to rate me in the negative direction or I can just say screw this I am out of here as you make this sight no longer worthy of my time.
Sorry if this sounds insulting to Cliff as that is not my intention. Dan
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Man just when you think things can not get any worse the a** hole comes out fighting.
Listen jack off go back to China for another mail order bride or has your warranty finally expired and stay there.
I fully warranty all my harnesses so there is no reason why any of the ones I have done should be in your possession for any reason at all.
Your straight out ripped off so many people with no intention of doing the work you were paid for or returning the money it was only when the cops and courts had your back side against the wall that you even cam back on here. That makes you a scum bag in my books and if people are stupid enough to trust you after that then that shows just how pathetic a group of customers you have.
I have done over 50 harnesses with next to no troubles at all and stood by every harness I made, I have fallen behind a few times due to health problems or in the case right now moving my family, not using other peoples money to chase down run away Chineese brides and have never ripped off any one.
At this point I have two harnesses to finsih before quiting making them for good and they will both be finished and on their way as soon as I can get them done.
The simple fact that you are still on here and not banned for the scams you have pulled is nothing short of an insult to the honest people just trying to get by and help a few people along the way.
You are nothing more then garbage in my books and I suggest you watch your mouth before you go making the trip all the way to Texas worth my while.
Now I can either sit back and watch my ratings drop into the red as your stupid ass lackies start to rate me in the negative direction or I can just say screw this I am out of here as you make this sight no longer worthy of my time.
Sorry if this sounds insulting to Cliff as that is not my intention. Dan

You were always a wannabe vendor Dan.... Good luck to you and your illness you seem to have.. remember family and health first in life...

BTW... my wife was not a mail order deal... those you get to actually pick from 3-25 ladies.. I chose mine based on love and happiness I planned to have over the next 50 years... So far she is my wife and best friend, and worth dropping everything in my Fiero life if necessary to accomplish something worth doing for her and my now Chinese step son I must think about everyday.

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 05-07-2009).]

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont owe you, Archie, or anyone else an explanation of my business practices period... I

If you take money and do NOT deliver, yes you do, period.

Your family life you do not have to explain to anyone.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 05-07-2009).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont owe you, Archie, or anyone else an explanation of my business practices period.

You are correct. You don't "owe" an explanation to anyone.
But when a person who has not done business with you reads this thread and sees what your "business practices" are and how you flame other vendors with lies and misconceptions, They will most likely not give you any future business. I know after reading your responses here I would never use or recommend your business to anyone. I'm sure there are may who also feel the same way, especially the customers who have done business with you and are still waiting for their already paid for parts/services.

I find it pretty pathetic how you complain that other vendors don't provide "end to end service of support" and yet you disappear without any explanation to your present customers and leave them hanging for months then come back and act like you did nothing wrong.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

You are correct. You don't "owe" an explanation to anyone.
But when a person who has not done business with you reads this thread and sees what your "business practices" are and how you flame other vendors with lies and misconceptions, They will most likely not give you any future business. I know after reading your responses here I would never use or recommend your business to anyone. I'm sure there are may who also feel the same way, especially the customers who have done business with you and are still waiting for their already paid for parts/services.

I find it pretty pathetic how you complain that other vendors don't provide "end to end service of support" and yet you disappear without any explanation to your present customers and leave them hanging for months then come back and act like you did nothing wrong.

i agree, Loyde, you are a POS, and a Liar, and have caused greif to my personal friends (not just the people here on the forum that i have never met) but the ones who live in my town that have done buisness with you

how do you sleep at nite?

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
00 GTI VR6
07 G6 GTP

WTB: manual shift arms

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"I am going out on a limb here" Lloyd and would wager to bet you treat your family much the same as you treat the "hands that feed you" From what I know about you, I would not want to be in your family either. I can imagine you treat everyone in your life poorly. Its just that much more is expected in this community!

Pete

------------------

[This message has been edited by PBJ (edited 05-07-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to fix other peoples DIY crap like Dennis, Dan, and some others because they cannot support the customers in the end to end resolution when things go wrong.

Its funny that you keep mentioning my crap. One thing that you did get correct was that anything I sold was in kit form. When you sell in kit form the installer takes responsibility for the installation. Those turbo kits fit fine and in most cases the installs were done correctly and the kits worked great. Those turbo kits required a bit of manual dexterity to install. In a few cases the installtion was botched by the installer. Most of those kits are still running today 8 years later.
Let us not all forget that I had to reprogram the PCM that I purchased from you as the MAF vlaues weren't even close. The deal was that the PCM was to get me started but geeze it barely ran the engine. Now I do all of my own programming and everything works fine. The one that you programmmed for Winkie, a guy in my club gets poor mileage and also needs reprgramming.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and businesses who take orders should deliver quality, and service on each one. Customers are not an annoyance but the very purpose for which your business exists. Do you have any obligation to your customer base?
the bottom line is that flaming me, Dan, Archie, Darkhorizon, & PBJ won't put you back in business.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Its funny that you keep mentioning my crap. One thing that you did get correct was that anything I sold was in kit form. Most of those kits are still running today 8 years later.

There is a local member who has one of Dennis' kits. Aside from the kit he added his own intercooler and the car still runs great today without any problems.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Its funny that you keep mentioning my crap. One thing that you did get correct was that anything I sold was in kit form. When you sell in kit form the installer takes responsibility for the installation. Those turbo kits fit fine and in most cases the installs were done correctly and the kits worked great. Those turbo kits required a bit of manual dexterity to install. In a few cases the installtion was botched by the installer. Most of those kits are still running today 8 years later.
Let us not all forget that I had to reprogram the PCM that I purchased from you as the MAF vlaues weren't even close. The deal was that the PCM was to get me started but geeze it barely ran the engine. Now I do all of my own programming and everything works fine. The one that you programmmed for Winkie, a guy in my club gets poor mileage and also needs reprgramming.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and businesses who take orders should deliver quality, and service on each one. Customers are not an annoyance but the very purpose for which your business exists. Do you have any obligation to your customer base?
the bottom line is that flaming me, Dan, Archie, Darkhorizon, & PBJ won't put you back in business.

With people like you guys for friends, who needs enemies... I remember a time that you very people posting crap about my family and life sat there behind that keyboard and defended other PFF members on this forum when the RFT type rejects attacked family and the home life. You got those big hairy balls behind the keyboard, but in person when confronted with the same conversion you are all smiles and apologies... I can assure you that I am the same person behind the keyboard as I am in person. If I dont like you and dont agree with something, I will let you know in person. As to you people posting you would never be a customer, that is fine by me. What I perceive as idiots and two faced postings leaves me with the thought I would NOT WANT YOU as a customer period. So thank you ....

Ring ring ring.... is that my phone again with another customer wanting to do business with FastFieros of Dallas ..... Why yes it is ... and they want a 3800 quality low mount alt with dogbone support machined and programmed 100% by Loyde with the finest CNC mill and lathe equipment...

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee Loyde, maybe if you spent more time catching up on work that you owe people instead of ragging on others on the forum, you might catch up
a bit quicker and people wouldn't be so ticked off at you!!!!!
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As to you people posting you would never be a customer, that is fine by me. What I perceive as idiots and two faced postings leaves me with the thought I would NOT WANT YOU as a customer period. So thank you ....

So because many think your business practices of late are wrong, we're "idiots"???

Geez, You really don't get it do you?

Ring ring ring.... is that my phone again with another sucker wanting to do get ripped off by FastFieros of Dallas ..... Why yes it is ... and they want a 3800 quality low mount alt with dogbone support machined and programmed 100% by Loyde the con-artist.

I fixed your post.

The question is how long will they have to wait to actually see the part? 6 months? 9 months? 3 years?
Exactly how do you "program" a "low mount alt with dogbone support"? What do you charge them for the "programming"?

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 05-07-2009).]

PBJ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ring ring ring.... is that my phone again with another customer wanting....

I doubt it, jump back into reality. First off, you likely will not even answer the phone. Second, its likely a pissed off 3 year old customer or a creditor. Third, your family and you gotta leave us again, snif. You got one thing correct...if it is a customer they certainly want something from you, just will they ever get it?

Pete

------------------

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never read this posting until this morning. And I keep my opinions to myself. Unless dirtballs like you surface. Loyde Rascoe, you are a loser. Never will anyone who actually reads this will ever buy stuff from you. I read that you think that everyone that posts against you in this matter are only tough because we sit behind the keyboard. Well, I am sitting behind my keyboard, and standing behind all that you screwed. If ever I meet you face to face, believe me I will state my opinions of you directly. You are a crook, liar, and cheat. POS! It seems that you are the tough one behind the computer. Dirt! That is what you are, and what you always will be. Dirt!

For the rest of us, sorry. Rant is over. Just really hate crooks. Those that actually earn a living have my respect. I read every word posted to this thread this morning. Just completely disgusted to have him in our community. To the rest of you, good luck to you and yours. To Loyde Dirtball, karma will find you.

------------------

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

So Lloyd, here is a list of all the people who have posted in this thread who are missing parts and/or cars:

aris- harness

carbonfiberkid- parts/harness

muttly69gto- harness

top-dawg- harness

DJRice- unknown

Charlie64- body kit/engine

Genopsyde- harness/pcm tune

petek- harness

onixfiero- engine swap

Andrew Allison (via kyunderdawg)- harness

fanatic- pcm

Will-Martin- engine swap

Instead of entertaining us with posts about someone's private life, how about updating us with the status of all of these people's situations?
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I said before, Fastfieros is going to have to eat a lot of crow before people trust him again. I think it is best if he didn't go around insulting other vendors or competitors, it just makes him look bad. By the way, I would like to know if he has started work on Reverend Fiero's harness, that was ordered over two years ago. I know Andy is too polite to ask anymore, especially since most of his queries, about his order, went unanswered by Loyde.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

As I said before, Fastfieros is going to have to eat a lot of crow before people trust him again. I think it is best if he didn't go around insulting other vendors or competitors, it just makes him look bad. By the way, I would like to know if he has started work on Reverend Fiero's harness, that was ordered over two years ago. I know Andy is too polite to ask anymore, especially since most of his queries, about his order, went unanswered by Loyde.

Andy ( Andrew ) polite ? See answer below.... S T H O whoever you are avengador1 ...

Look at the people posting in this thread. Pure and simple people putting their nose in someone else’s business affairs..

10 pages. One small list of people and at least 3 of the people on the list are not even posting in this thread.

This is the status of these people out of this list anyway….

Aris / Kostas ( 07 transaction ) – Kostas is the original purchaser of the all the items in this transaction. Aris was nothing but the poor guy that was ripped off by his friend Kostas. Aris cannot speak English, he cannot write English very well ( I have at least one email from him about a support issue from 2006 ) …. Kostas called and called and called all the time. Whats this whats that.. how do I do this, how do I do that. I have sent and sent so many packages that total at least $20,000 of stuff to Greece for these guys. 3800Pro sent at least $5000 and some of it was from me because Rob ordered the stuff from me and sent it to Greece. Do you really think I wanted to lose a customer that spends $20,000 dollars in about 3 years time over a wiring harness? Hell no.. Kostas wanted to be a parts supplier for all his friends. He get quotes from me, and then sell at a nice higher price for being the one to have ‘friends’ in customs that helped him save money on paying taxes and such. Harness lost in shipping. No insurance PER Kostas. Cheat customs taxes PER Kostas from $2000 to $500…. Harness was built and shipped and he will now never get another one after lying and starting this BS thread.

Fanatic ( 09 transaction ) – Jay Presley – Orders a PCM, with programming. Calls on the phone to discuss some aspects of it, but never indicates what transmission he is running, and what year of wiring he has. I thought it was 99+ because the engine was 2002 from what I remembered. I was out of PCM’s at this time and indicated I needed to order some. They came in and then his address to his work would not come up in USPS click and ship, so I had to send to his house. He calls and the PCM is wrong in year model and transmission type. Not my fault really, he never indicated in any emails as to what he needed, but by phone, I was lead to believe 99+ was it and automatic. When he sent back the PCM, is when he decided to post in this thread all these problems he was having. What a a$$hole. Not even my fault for the issues at this point, and I turned the new PCM out and back to him in 10 hours. I even took the time to figure out why his address in paypal did not work in USPS click and ship…. He had a SPACE between some crazy street address numbers in Paypal, and in click and ship, it does not want that space in there. Situation resolved and customer 100% happy of course does not come back to forum and post transaction complete… During all this time, I was still working 65 hours a week at my ‘other’ job.
Here is even his email to me

Thank you!
Upon receiving it I will create good feedback on Pennock’s Forum to hopefully increase your amount of sales/revenue. You provide a nice service for the Fiero crowd and I hope you stick around!

-Jason

Once again, no follow up by him…

FieroElliot ( 08 transaction ) – Not even mentioned here in the list? Most likely because he was the most extremely patient and very good customer. First off, I built his first harness in about 2003. He never used the harness and sometime in 08 asked if I would update it and rework the routing. Of course I agreed to. In 08 of course is also when my issues with family life started as early as Feb 08. This harness was one of the 3 that was stolen from my shop area. I had to completely remake this harness and it was completed and delivered.

Petek – in progress …. Manta Kitcar. Not even a Fiero. Total custom setup with routing that is not even close to the Fiero.

Andrew Allison - In progress. Manta Kitcar. Not even a Fiero. Requested pics of the install so I can understand his routing of how things need to be and never got the pics. Got an email however about 2 weeks ago indicating that he did not want to post on PFF and please do the harness and he will be happy when he gets it.

Will – Martin – ordered transmission last week and will be here Tuesday. In progress for V8 install. Funny how no one really mentions this was a completely perfectly running 3800SC install back in 2005 .. why, here is the complete build of it http://www.fastfieros.com/p...ill_m3800/will_m.htm
I drove the car 989 miles. Will comes out and we drive around about 2 hours together. He looks at me and saids I was right, I should have had a V8 on an automatic transmission. At this time Tom’s LS1 Grand Prix was starting to come to the drawing board too.. http://www.fastfieros.com/p.../tomkls1/tomkls1.htm I had purchased the LS1 concept powertrain from GM, and wanted so bad to copy all these billet parts. Will was ready for me to try and put it in a Fiero too. He saids life is changing for him daily, dont worry if it takes 2 years. Finally getting all the right tools in place in December 07, I can proceed to making my own parts with my CNC mIll, but, I must first learn MasterCam X2 for some of its functions. Then my life changing events of Feb 08 come into play. However, Don Kraus decided he wanted me to get the V8 transverse stuff worked out with his install, and he was great in working with on all parts of the R&D. I learned MasterCam, got my Fadal VMC15 up and running, metal flying... all in about 45 days time... then Don got it together finally here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000083-5.html

OnixFiero – he could care less about the drama of PFF and wishes the same as me. People that have ZERO business with me directly would quit posting 2nd hand 3rd hand BS about me and my life..

Top-dawg – Tom, very patient. Has always indicated that the project was always going to be there and he was not working on the thing nearly as much as he wished he could, and the harness was here when it is here. Thank you Tom..

DJRice – another not working on this project due to family life and always sends kind emails to take my time and work on his when I can, and he is patiently waiting.

GenoPsyde – Richard wanted the harness at first in about 60 days, then sent an email that life changing events occurred, please just take my time and do the harness when I can, take care of my family life first, and get to him by summer 09… Humm, June 20th is coming fast…

Charlie64 – Charles is another that is not posting in this thread because he is smart enough to email me direct and wait patiently. He also does NOT have a kitcar application coming from me. That was a deal I sold him and was to SHIP to him, but he decided to trade the KITCAR transaction for a Stage 2 intercooler system which has been on my shelf waiting on the car for 2 years. The car has been here only 1 year now. Right when I was having to change my Feb 2008 life.

carbonfiber_kid – He called last summer and decided that with the discounts I have gave him on all the parts that the wiring was something he wanted to do and just send the programmed PCM and wiring back. I did that. Now today of course he is jumping on the Kostas band wagon and saying that he never got the harness. Oh, that is also what Robert from Canada is doing.. Another one that got his harness before the snow flew here at least in 08.

Now here is a list of the PEOPLE that have posted in this thread Just on page one !!! ...

MstangsBware – Friend, and I thank you for the kind words as always.BTW, your PCM is/has been ready for serveral days....

Ditkaphile- I have no clue who you are, but thank you for the kind words.

Chicken McNizzle- West Coast Fieros sometimes employee … on and off kind words over the course of years I have known Eric. I have a WCF harness here today that just came in last week for rework. Some kitcar you guys did back in January I think it was.

BV MotorSports- I know this guy.. I was suppose to do a harness back before he was married, but then he moved to England. Welcome back to the USA.

Buds – useless post on page one.. no clue who he is.

JazzMan- useless person… stalker. Real scumbag that preys on girls because he cannot get a real girlfriend in life.

Fastback 86- Useless post on page 1, I have no clue who he is.

Darkhorizon- Useless posting on PFF, Real Fiero Tech, Club Grand Prix, and just about any other forum he has ever posted on. ***** ******** . Phone number *** *** **** as can be found in other postings on the internet if you look for it.
He is also a Instigator –
in⋅sti⋅gate
1. to cause by incitement; foment: to instigate a quarrel.
2. to urge, provoke, or incite to some

Thismanyfieros- don’t have a clue who he is. Says some good, some bad… Truth don’t hurt me however when someone is right. Getting my life back together now. Thanks…

Blackrams- I have spent hours on the phone with this guy in the past.. I would still do the same today if needed …

IIKool- Useless post of “why do ‘we’ let him keep doing this” … Who are you? No body to me. I don’t owe you anything. You don’t know the WHOLE story of the 2 sides that are involved in the transaction . Basicly Instigator –
in⋅sti⋅gate

Revin- Friend for the most part. I think I sold him a PCM or something once. Been to several car shows with him however.

jscott1- I think I got a car from him that is for someone else. Been to several car shows with him.

tuner2m6t- Unknown person. I have never done business with him that I know of. Based on his posting and not knowing the facts between the 2 parties that actually have the transaction, he is making a useless post.

Matthew_Fiero- Looks like I programmed the PCM.. if you need to email or call, try to I guess.

FIEROFLYER- Was a friend really. We had a vendor respect between us at one time. He always knew and even posted in the past that I was taking care of family business and was NOT stealing, running away, or scamming in general from PFF or anywhere else on the internet. He seems to have decided to take over trying to do wire harness for 3800 installs.. He finds that he cannot support the end results 25% of the time however and his customers call me. Then 10% of his customers hate the end results and send the harness to me for rework. Just vendor bashing now from him. Thanks Dan…
Instigator –
in⋅sti⋅gate
InTheLead- useless post on page one…

IwannaIRM- Friend. We have future work with each other.

fieroX- I cant even imagine the times I have talked with Ryan on the phone and tried to help him with his install of his car, his friends cars, and just trying to be a friend in general. I still regard you as a friend Ryan if you are not going to be 2 faced type poster I see so much of here on PFF. I see you are a new 3800 vendor now, and I wish you all the luck in this business. I am going after that V8 business now anyway these days. I see so many people on CGP switching to turbos, but I am still either an all motor, or supercharged power adder guy.

PBJ- Wannabe vendor, but just ‘gets’ the install done and bails out on the detail work. Always looking for a way to trash someone’s name. Just a pissy old guy with a bad attitude.
Instigator –
in⋅sti⋅gate

Joe 1320- don’t have a clue who he is…

Spiff- don’t have clue who he is. Enjoy your harness from PBJ.. glad it is at least working.

Dennis LaGrua- considered a friend at one time. Confided with personal information that I even asked not be posted on PFF, yet he did it anyway as a way to slander me. He is a wannabe vendor, but never has the detail work to finish the project right. He was blasted and trashed back in the 90’s for DIY turbo projects that he attempted for the 2.8’s .. I never ran he down on PFF or anywhere else until he became a lair and someone you cannot trust.

Hulki U. My-BFF- useless postings just about anywhere I see his PFF ID in a thread.
Instigator –
in⋅sti⋅gate

avengador1 - you live in FL... Andrew is in NH or NJ.. somewhere up there. I have already come to a solution for his parts that meets the needs of him and myself. He owed me money in order to get the harness. I will program the PCM and send back the harness as is where is today. He sent me over 50 emails calling me a Chinese rapist, Chinese baby rapist, thief,liar, scammer, and even some other stuff... you think I am going to work for this person? NO !!!! So quit asking about something you have ZERO involvement about. I asked you for your phone number via email and you have not provided it so I can tell you to SHUT THE F UP... its not your business.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is just page one. There are at least 15 more people that have stuck their useless comments in this thread without knowing the facts of the matter.. that is BUSINESS with me and my customer. Not your friend, not your next door neighbor, it is business with me and one person. Some have said, ‘well, joeblow don’t want to post because they will never see their parts / car/ harness… “ not true. EMAILS are the best recourse of action if you do not live in driving distance. GET on an airplane and come to DFW, I will pick you up is the next best if we cant resolve something in emails or phone calls. However most of the ‘joeblows’ listed know where they stand on either getting a harness, have the harness, will never get the harness in one case. I am not going to build Kostas another harness, I have supported that guy for 5 years and it does NOT pay off in the long run. He can deal with 3800Pro some more. I will deal with them.

I want to cover only one other person that decided to jump in this thread and trash on me. V8Archie. This should have always been a vendor to vendor respect relationship in life. He has not been the perfect business model over the 20 years he has been doing business in the Fiero community. He has at least filed bankrupty twice that I was told of in 1998 by people that knew him personally. His V8 hardware was always considered over priced and over rated angle iron. Wow, he finally decided to take a cut in profits and use a outside source to make some aluminum pieces and clean up some of those flame cut items. Archie did an install back in 05 that was a disaster for him. He had to put 2 transmissions ( manual 4 speeds ) in one car before it even left IL. Then upon the couple leaving his shop, the customer decided to check out the car on the interstate by merely getting up to 80 MPH and the throttle hung wide open. LT1 bolted to a 4 speed hung at wide open throttle. NOT GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!! … The customer finally cut the key and coasted to the side of the road. He called Archie and Archie would not even get out of his shop and drive 45 minutes to the customer on the side of the road to help him. The customer removed the throttle body air intake boot and found the vacuum hose that goes on the rubber boot to the throttle body stuck in the throttle plates. Archie acknowledged that one of his workers remarked missing that vacuum hose and just decided to replace it with a new one, not thinking that he should look around inside the trunk area and make sure it was NOT inside something like the AIR INTAKE rubber hose assembly. I am worse than V8Archie? Well, I have never about killed any of my customers with poor workmanship, or have any workers that are not smart enough to look around and make sure things are 100% right. Oh, that’s right, I am a one man operation still…. Always will be. If its wrong, then I am the one that is wrong and the blame starts here and stops here. One other matter about the said customer above with V8Archie. The 4 speed transmission went out again just about Oklahoma. Archie paid part of the fees I charged said customer to replace the transmission here at my place. This is the reason I know this story so well, the customer ended up having to stay here about 4 days total because of rain, other issues with the PCM, and getting a 4 speed transmission.

Look guys/girls… whoever…. Scammers run. Crooks run. Thief’s run. Bad business models file bankruptcy and run to another county/state to avoid the court system. I don’t have my back against the wall. I can get on an airplane today and run if I want to. I can go to just about any country I want to, and China would be my first choice, but I am not. I like the USA in general. I love my children, and one of the issues of 2008 is that my 17 year son quit school while living with my ex-wife, my 14 year old son needed to come back to live with me because he was making a whole 36 average in the school he was in. He today is coming into the last 6 weeks with all passing grades and will make it to the 9th grade. My 17 year old passed the GED and will now start college next week. I have a Chinese step son that spoke almost ZERO English when he got here in Oct 07, and now can pass the TAKS reading 8th grade test. I had a lot of crap on my plate in 08. Its pretty hard to be a teacher at home, take on a job that is 6 days a week at 65 plus hours, and of all things it was 7 days a week in August and September 08 at 75 hours a week… I did what I had to do to meet the needs of others, but it was just not the Fiero community at that time. April 09 was the time to get it back on track with the Fiero Community. Now you can either except that and embrace it, or continue to trash me. I did some things in 08 for people that were doing their own projects, but I did not do any installs. I only did about 5 wiring harness in 08 for people… I just finally had to quit answering my phone and emails so I could concentrate on my family life and issues. Not take any money or harness only to have them set around here idle waiting on me to get back on track. I did not know when that was going to be, it just happens to be April 09. I have 4 engines and 2 transmissions on order that will be here next tuesday. The V8 mated to a 6 speed automactic transmission will progress this summer, as well as some other nice new things.

I could go on and on with all this, but it is really not going to be worth it in the end most likely.. I am tired of typing… back to work in the shop…

Eat crow? Hell yes I am wrong in my business practices of 07 and 08, but I did not run out on anyone. I didnt change my address or phone number. First and foremost, I did what I had to do for my children and wife.

Thank you all …

[Edited by Cliff Pennock: Removed member's private information]
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this was an amusing thread, even before FastFieros popped back in.

FastFieros, for what it's worth, I hope you get everything worked out, for yours and everyones benefit.

Bob
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde,
I haven't posted in this thread since you came into it. If you read my comments they are all general in nature, I have no dog in this. You and I had a mutual customer and that business concluded successfully on my end.

I'm glad to see that you are getting things worked out and look forward to seeing you at a show in Texas soon.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have 2 choices here… you either go to PFF and remove you cheap remarks about me in the fuel pump thread, and that thread 'where has fierox been" and 2-3 others, or I am calling you out big time on PFF and exposing you as the fraud you are. I know who rObOt c0rpse is now, and see he is the one that posts with your ID on PFF also.

You post how you have installed intercooled setups on 3800s ? hahaha… I am sure you would have been happy to take many pictures of you actually doing something that resulted in such positive results, yet you have none..

Get off my case …

BTW, all the below threads on daddyfadiracing I have saved on my computer already.. such a circle of friends you have there. All that cursing and bad mouthing on the internet. If you get a job interview in the future, I can tell you that investigations by 'big' companies are smart enough to google.com peoples names these days. Now if you are John Smith, that would be fine, but Wolforth is not that a common name

I bored and tired of your attitude to me. Let me help the Fiero community know this individual as he really is. What Scott Wolforth is > young kid sitting behind a computer thinking he is educating himself so he can make himself look so smart to other people on the internet. He claims in emails to me that it is not a personal attack on me, and he would never try to disrupt a business that specialized in 3800 installations.

So, attacking people and threatening them is the way you should go about things? I still find it funny that you go out of your way to make enemies with me, by sending me that email, when in reality you dont need to.

If you get a job interview in the future, I can tell you that investigations by 'big' companies are smart enough to google.com peoples names these days. Now if you are John Smith, that would be fine, but Wolforth is not that a common name

I dont get this loyde, you say your life was "screwed up" in 08 or something, yet you TOOK ON NEW JOBS instead of finishing the ones you had. And you never offered to give back any of the projects you havent worked on.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I asked you for your phone number via email and you have not provided it so I can tell you to SHUT THE F UP... its not your business.

Nice!!!
What email address did you use? I never received an email from you. I also moved to Florida recently, Mr. Know-it-all. I know Andrew Virzi personally, as we are both members of NEFA and I used to live in Connecticut.
FYI this is still America and I don't have to shut the "F" up, you classless con man. My last communication with Andrew was to thank me for mentioning that you owed him in this thread. I thought I could light a fire under your ass, to see if you would square things away with him, especially since you wouldn't return his calls, his emails, or PMs, and you DID take some money from him.
If you were able to come to an agreement with him, I will not post in this thread anymore. I will be checking with him, to see if what you said here is true, because he hasn't contacted me recently. If what you posted isn't true, be assured that I will be posting here again.
You already have a negative from me. I only give those out to those who truly deserve one. This forum doesn't need your kind on it. I bet the only reason you haven't been banned is because people would still like to get whatever they ordered and PAID for from you.
You certainly are going to eat a lot of crow and like it. You are the only person to blame for all of this, not you customers, not other vendors, not anyone else who is complaining about you, just YOU!
I hope you can catch up with all the work you owe and I hope you disappear from here after that. Making a quality part is NO excuse for what you have done to your customers. I'm surprised you aren't rotting in jail after all you have done.

So quit asking about something you have ZERO involvement about

I am involved because you owe something to a friend and fellow club member who doesn't wish to post on this forum at this time. He didn't ask me to post here either, but was glad I did.

you think I am going to work for this person? NO !!!!

This is what makes you a criminal. You can't take money for services if you aren't going to render them. Even if your customers call you names. At this point you deserve any name calling you get. You either make what was ordered or you return the money. If you don't you have commited fraud and theft.
Since it's been so long, you should also add some money to cover the interest this money could have been earning if you didn't take it.
Now shut up and have another piece of crow, you deserve it.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-10-2009).]

aris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arisSend a Private Message to arisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you are trying to lie at least make sure you can be a good liar.

I am glad that in this threat all the people you screwed gathered together and it is very clear who you are and what you do for a living.

You are trying to disorient us by trying to prove that anyone who is waiting something from you is making love to cats or is taking drugs. You don’t want to get to the point as you are now corned. Why you don’t tell us about your trips to China? I guess your next stop will be Thailand…but we don’t want to hear about it.

I AM STILL FRIENDS with Costas. That was playing dead so you can take advantage of this fact and through a couple of more lies more to this thread as proven below. I am not a poor guy as I have friends that are telling me the truth and providing me with all the info with nothing to hide. This is called transparency and I was able to view all the email you had with Costas. I even was present to some of your phone conversations. You are the poor guy spiritually and financially.

Regarding our transactions:

I send you $2000 from paypal directly… and NOT COSTAS. You say Costas wants to make a commission profit. How when I am paying you directly !!!!!

The money you requested for harness etc

Very funny the way you answer back ….. DUUUHHHHHHH

This proves you asked for $2000 not $3000
I send you an email about the Weight of the package

This proves again that you are lying about shipping the harness. You didn’t answer even with a “DDDUUUHHHHH”.
You think I am fool to believe that for all that big heavy box USPS charged you only $29 all the way to Greece?
And Costas also told you to send it UPS so there will be no excuses but you preferred mambo jumbo tricks like a “professional” you are.

Hhhmmmm you don’t like to go “international” but you like money coming from abroad. Its ok. With this you wont seeing EUROS anymore for long time.
Or you won’t see $$$$ from any other Fiero. But you don’t care. You are not trying to make good but you are trying to get rid of us all so we can stop bothering you as now you have a steady job as stated from an other member.

Guess what, I discovered you are not the rocket scientists of harnesses. Dan is making better harnesses and he can deliver them before they ban internal combustion engines from cars…because that’s the time needed from you to make one. I already got my harness from Dan. It took him a couple of weeks and it looks better than the one you build for Costas.

Fellow PFF members I did’n start this thread to make everyone angry. With this economic crisis we all think before we spend and all you guys you spend now days money for your Fiero means you love the car a lot and you want to have fun with it.

When there are people that making queues to find a job, the automotive industry suffers, the government announces more taxes etc and from the other side you have someone who has a lot of work to do and all the money paid in advance then it a shame for all of you who have self respect and respect for the rest the community TO SEND MONEY TO THIS PERSON AGAIN. Support people who are willing to work. This world has no more space for those that sale air.

I own a club near the sea in Greece that is open during night also. I know his character and tricks as I have similar people coming to my club every night. The only thing he is trying to do over here is to take an other extension and maybe a couple more payments for something he will not deliver. I can guarantee you one day we will lose him completely as he won’t be able to squeeze any money out of us.

I don’t know which is your opinion but I believe we should do what I mentioned initially. Set a dead line for delivering let’s say in 1 month from now and if nothing is being delivered each of us needs to go to the local police department and ask the prosecution of this person. It is simple you only need to write down all the event like you described it here.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much for you telling the whole truth about Reverend Fiero. Here is what he told me about you, after I asked him if you had made things right with him.

Hi John. Yeah, he sent me a e-mail and he still can't get his story straight. First he accused me of bad mouthing him on some forums.
I'm not even registered on any forum.
He's decided to send me my stock harness (?) back and $200. That will make everything right. :-(
He never mentioned sending me a PCM.
I never called him a Chinese rapist. I don't know where he got that from!
I did send him a bunch of e-mails calling him what he is in my opinion, a thief.
Sometime you try to get a response from people by bugging them. All those e-mails fell on his deaf ears.
He never called me, or sent any e-mails telling me he was doing anything. Didn't want him to forget me. I guess he hasn't.
I'm having a hard time believing anything will ever happen.
I predict I'll never get anything out of him no matter what.
What a guy, huh?
Thanks for being on my side, and getting involved, where you didn't have to. If there is anything I can do for you up here, just let me know.
The good news is with the help of Jim Lund, the car is actually running and almost complete.
I owe Jim a painted DelSol for his efforts.
I least I do what I say I'll do.

As I said before, I hope you can make everyone your ripped off whole and I hope you get banned after that. I don't see how anyone could trust you enough to do any business with you, especially after the way you have treated your customers and the Fiero community in general.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-10-2009).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I was one of the people "not involved" who made a comment. And I can only tell you that while you may not like the judgments passed by those of us who "aren't involved", that's what happens when you don't conduct your business in a certain fashion. I run a business too, and as unfair as it is, even people who have never done business with me will still have opinions about it, either good or bad, that all depends on my practices. That's the cost of doing business is you make yourself subject to criticism. If you had family problems, as unfortunate as that may be, you have a responsibility to those who trusted you with their money, parts, and even their cars. You can try to sluff off that responsibility by claiming that you had problems, but part of business is that you can't let your problems become your customer's problems. You weren't able to make that separation, and is why you're under attack now. I doubt you'll take it, but my suggestion is to not make a bad situation worse. You coming out here all surly and defensive and attacking other vendors and people who have commented isn't helping you even a little. It's actually making you look worse. Do you really think your attacks are causing anyone to think better of you, or less of anyone you're trying to put down? Man up and take responsibility and quit trying to attack other people. That's nothing more than deflecting, and believe me, no one in here is forgetting what this thread is all about.

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 05-10-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a general comment. In general a business is one that engages with the public. It advertises and reaches out for new customers to do business with. You are in the public eye all the times ( your advertising makes this even more so) and people will express their opinions. Whether the opinions of the business owner agree with this or not it doesn't matter one bit Look online and you will see epinions, restaurant reviews, hotel reviews, eBay ratings and the like. Fact is that all people at all times want to be aware of who to do business with and who to not do business with. That's really what this post is about.
Business are here to serve the customer and not the other way around. Customers and potential customers are not an annoyance but the lifeblood of any business existance and the very purpose of it. Your customers and your reputation are your best testimonials and the only way to build trust and enjoy prosperity. Those who do not recognize this are idiots. When I see any business attacking a customer and potential customers, and calling them names, it becomes evident that this business is done, finished, gone.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lost my kibbles and bits to feed the trolls... I am done with this thread. If you have a VALID transaction with me, and you have not heard something from me in the last 30 days, Please email to me..

thanks.....

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 05-10-2009).]

PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I lost my kibbles and bits

That is clear for all to see.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I lost my kibbles and bits

Found them!

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am done with this thread. If you have a VALID transaction with me, and you have not heard something from me in the last 30 days, Please email to me..

This is the smartest thing you have done so far.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for MstangBware. He's trolling in other threads cause he hasn't anything to do. Let's remind him.

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

You reply was pointless....Am I missing something?

Can you check on #019? June 1, 2010 is around the corner and we want this car finished or at least on the road.

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
If I could help in any way then I would have offered it to those that have posted in this Thread. I have had no more contact with Loyde then any one else in this Thread has. Yes me and Loyde where good friends and as far as I am concerned we still are as I have never had any issues with him. Everything that I needed help with or needed from him I got with no hesitation on the matter and vise versa. I do hope everything works out for everyone that is waiting on parts/swaps from Loyde.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-09-2010).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......Will – Martin – ordered transmission last week and will be here Tuesday. In progress for V8 install.....

Question for Will, This was posted last May, did anything ever happen towards the completion of your car?

For that matter, has anyone else in this thread rec'd. satisfaction yet?

Archie
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2010 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

^this
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTION BATMAN!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

FastFiero. Can you check on #019? June 1, 2010 is around the corner and we want this car finished or at least on the road.

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
?

longgonefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longgonefieroSend a Private Message to longgonefieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well has anyone heard from Loyde? I have been sitting quietly in the shadows hoping for good news for 3 yes you heard right 3 years. I dropped off my car in Apr 07 before I headed to Korea for a 1 year duty assignment and my project car was supposed to be done when I returned to the states on leave in June 08. No luck there car wasn't done and had to leave for my next duty assignment in Germany without my Fiero. Now 2 years later I am still waiting and no replies to my E-mails. Hate to say it but I guess I am one of those guys that got duped. And now as I sit in the big sandbox I wonder if I will ever see my car again.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock