Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 486 (26124 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 10-21-2010 10:05 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

It would be nice to know if he's all right. He might have fallen and can't get up. I know when I'm working in the garage I keep my cell on my person in case I get hurt I can call for help.

this is not meant to be ignorant towards anyone, but when you said that it made me think of Mrs Fletcher in the lifecall commercial

and that made me think of the "Where's the beef?" commercial.

back on track, I hope things get resolved with Loyde, if I was to guess... he was in China at the Olympics with his wife/gf

Edit, I own page 3

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 08-28-2008).]

IP: Logged
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2008 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Edit, I own page 3

I'm going to suggest that you should give away 50% of your page 3 ownership to a distressed Mrs. Fletcher. Seems only fair.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2008 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

I'm going to suggest that you should give away 50% of your page 3 ownership to a distressed Mrs. Fletcher. Seems only fair.

Nah, I think she owns the page outright.

muttly69gto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Will,

Curious to know how you turned out on your car. Hopefully Loyde delivered for you.

Muttly
Fiero4Seven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero4SevenSend a Private Message to Fiero4SevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I did my 3.8 swap 2 yrs ago, I had Dan do the harness for me instead of Loyd.....at the time I was just more comfortable keeping the work in Canada rather than going cross border, but after reading this I'm sure glad I did.

No problems with the harness at all - awesome job Dan!

------------------

1987 GT 3800SC

yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been watching this thread, and I got to say it makes me alittle mad when some of you are backing up Loyde, when he is in the wrong. I have talked to Loyde many times, and emailed him many times. He has done my pcm a few times. Loyde was always very nice and helpful, and thats why I told my good friend Russ(muttly69gto) to have Loyde do his harness. Awhile after Russes son paid Loyde for his work, I had alittle problem with Loyde, but after paying him more money, I got my pcm back. But even after that, I still thought he would finish Russes harness. Like Russ has said, it has been a long time since his son sent Loyde the money. Russ and his wife and two sons are very good people, some of the best you will ever meet. They, along with the rest of you don't deserve this. In Russes case, I feel very bad and at fault, because I recommended Loyde, so like I said above, thats why it makes me alittle mad when some of you defend Loyde. So Loyde, if you are reading this, do the right thing. I personally thought you were better than this.
WisconsinGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know...people can back Loyde on his efforts all they want. But, I have to ask the people that asked Loyde to do their harness...WTF were you thinking? My god people...this has been going on for years. You have read the stories of Loyde not delivering. Yet you sent him your harness. Some of you have no one to blame but yourself.

I never needed a harness from him. But, I have been at his place buying parts. Loydes memory is not that good you know. As a matter of fact I called him one time in the middle of the week to let him know I wanted to stop by and get a part on Saturday. Well, I show up he is not at his house. I go and look in his shop. Nope...he is not in his shop. So, I call him. He answers and says he is nearby and will be back in 10mins. I tell him that I looked all over for him and did not see him. So, I was glad he was nearby, Now, all hell breaks loose. Loyde goes ballistic on me...saying that I went on his property without him their. That if he saw me walking around his house that he would shoot me! (Because you can do that in Texas ya know.) All in all I was able to deduce that the guy is a whack job and he gets what he deserves.

I truly hope you guys get all your stuff/money back. But, I doubt you will.

Oh yeah, it's your turn beware...Time for you to say "there are two sides to every story."

[This message has been edited by WisconsinGT (edited 09-12-2008).]

muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2008 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey WisconsinGT,
"I have to ask the people that asked Loyde to do their harness...WTF were you thinking? My god people...this has been going on for years. You have read the stories of Loyde not delivering. Yet you sent him your harness. Some of you have no one to blame but yourself."
Apparently you have a special gift. I think it is called HINDSIGHT. If you look at my login date you will see that I became aware of the Forum AFTER it became obvious we had a problem with Loyde. I also believe most of the people on this site with Loyde problems are sitting within the same 2 year time frame that I am. With all of my years dealing with Pontiac enthusiasts and car enthusiasts in general I have never had a problem with anyone I dealt with. Like my good friend above, Mr. Yellow Fever, all of the people that have assisted my boys and I over the years have gone above and beyond what I have asked of them to ensure we were taken care of. Maybe it is a weakness, but I prefer to go through life thinking everyone I deal with is honest and has integrity. When someone proves me wrong I must take my lumps and move on, but it is better than living life bitter and angry.
I guess the bottom line is I don't think anyone who has been scammed by this guy is guilty of any faults. The only single person who is in the wrong in this scenario is Loyde Rascoe. When you advertise a service and take payment from honest people without delivering it is hard to understand how the customer can be looked at in any other way than a victim.
Muttly

[This message has been edited by muttly69gto (edited 09-13-2008).]

WisconsinGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WisconsinGTSend a Private Message to WisconsinGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by muttly69gto:

Hey WisconsinGT,
"I have to ask the people that asked Loyde to do their harness...WTF were you thinking? My god people...this has been going on for years. You have read the stories of Loyde not delivering. Yet you sent him your harness. Some of you have no one to blame but yourself."
Apparently you have a special gift. I think it is called HINDSIGHT. If you look at my login date you will see that I became aware of the Forum AFTER it became obvious we had a problem with Loyde. I also believe most of the people on this site with Loyde problems are sitting within the same 2 year time frame that I am. With all of my years dealing with Pontiac enthusiasts and car enthusiasts in general I have never had a problem with anyone I dealt with. Like my good friend above, Mr. Yellow Fever, all of the people that have assisted my boys and I over the years have gone above and beyond what I have asked of them to ensure we were taken care of. Maybe it is a weakness, but I prefer to go through life thinking everyone I deal with is honest and has integrity. When someone proves me wrong I must take my lumps and move on, but it is better than living life bitter and angry.
I guess the bottom line is I don't think anyone who has been scammed by this guy is guilty of any faults. The only single person who is in the wrong in this scenario is Loyde Rascoe. When you advertise a service and take payment from honest people without delivering it is hard to understand how the customer can be looked at in any other way than a victim.
Muttly

I feel your pain! The key words in my sentence above is "SOME OF YOU". Hey, I have been scammed by fiero folk too. I just hate seeing similar threads about the same person not delivering a product. Logic would kick in at some point and people would go elsewhere. For those of you that have been waiting for a long time...I hope you get your stuff back.
muttly69gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2008 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for muttly69gtoSend a Private Message to muttly69gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey WisconsinGT,
Thanks for the clarification. I guess my "some point" came shortly after we sent the money to Loyde and he suddenly dropped off the face of the earth. Anybody heard or sean anything of him at all in the last few months? I thought he had friends who lived nearby who frequented this site. I would think if something is stirring we should hear about it.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will,

Did you ever get your car back? What's the status on all this?

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
NEW ENGINE SETUP COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!!!

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of abuse being thrown out here. Whew! Pehaps with good cause as alot of money is involved. It can be said that this is the post that refuses to die . Why Loyde hasn't surfaced and presented a recovery plan remains a mystery? We've dealt with Loyde in the past and he's always delivered, in most cases in a couple of weeks. Something unusual must be going on in Loyde's life as he has been silent and won't defend himself against the charges. I suspect that he may have gone out of business and moved away.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loyde still has my car and has yet to return any of my contact over the past few months. Loyde, if you are out there, please contact me.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/040418-17.html

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My only guess is that he may now be completely incapable of fulfilling any of his financial obligations to his clients otherwise why not at least speak up ??

People understand that problems arise, so why not at least plead for patience rather than just disappear.

The situation must be hopeless ?

timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

Loyde still has my car and has yet to return any of my contact over the past few months. Loyde, if you are out there, please contact me.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/040418-17.html

I suggest showing up with a trailer and the cops to retrieve your car.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I am fortunate to just be out the harnesses, CPU, brackets, and $1800....My wife told me over the weekend I should just accept the fact I've been screwed and get the car off the jack stands and out of the yard and garage. She's tired of looking at it...and I wish I had not given away a perfectly ok 2.8L. I'll have to spend another $1000 to replace the parts I've lost before I could even start over from scratch.

Loyde, if you are out there, at least send me my freakin' parts back. Karma works in wonderous ways...maybe if you attempt to do right by us, things will turn around for you.

--Dillon
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or you could go to a junkyard, get a harness for $40, wire it up THAT NIGHT, and drive it out..

People, just because this loyde guy has totally screwed you, you guys did spend A TON MORE MONEY than you should have anyway... It does not mean that it really costs thousands of dollars to run wires to a box.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Or you could go to a junkyard, get a harness for $40, wire it up THAT NIGHT, and drive it out..

People, just because this loyde guy has totally screwed you, you guys did spend A TON MORE MONEY than you should have anyway... It does not mean that it really costs thousands of dollars to run wires to a box.

and ..if you buy a 3800 harness with the fuse box and PCM you can basically just plug everything together make the fuel pump, ign. connections, wire in power, ground and drive off. Its only about 6 or 7 wires to get you running and simple changes to the PCM DTC's to disable a few codes and Passkey. Just match everything from the same model year 98-02. You can worrry about the OBDII data port, gauges, A/C and other hookups later on At this point Loyde appears to be out of business and it doesn't look like he will deliver anytime soon.

------------------
87GT - 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" I'M ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 10-23-2008).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PCM tunes are cheap, and can be done by ANYONE. If you find someone that gives you issues about tuning one, or doesnt have a base file, let me know as I have everything they could need for a manual or an auto.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems like the V6 Fiero Harness may be the expensive part to replace, but I am also going to have to pick up a new thermo housing and all the ancillary brackets that I sent out to have the low mount alternator bracket fabricated up.

At least the junkyard hopping is the fun part...
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unfortunately for Will he needs a lot more than a harness... His car has no engine in it.
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As you get older, one of the things you will really begin to appreciate is that TIME IS MONEY.

Yeah, it's just wires going into a box. But if you have never done it before, you are going to have to spend hours studying the books just to figure out how to do it. Then to actually make the harness you are going to spend hours if not days, learning how to crimp wires, solder, heat shrink, etc. Then when you turn the key and nothing happens, you are going to spend hours, days, weeks troubleshooting it.

So it might take a few months if not longer for a rookie to do this. If you have a day job that makes $50 bucks an hour or more it's cheaper to pay someone to do it for you.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am willing to bet nearly EVERYONE in this thread they have spent more time calling loyde and harassing him about getting their money back, than they would have if they just did it.

Doesnt anyone have a "neighbor" or something that would sit through and help them if the time/money thing was that important?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doesnt anyone have a "neighbor" or something that would sit through and help them if the time/money thing was that important?

Unless I live next door to you, my neighbors are not going to be very helpful in making a wiring harness.

Like I said, an engine harness isn't Rocket Science, but to do anything right takes time. If I want my roof done I call in a roofer, if I want my fence repaired I can call a carpenter. Most things are quicker and easier when done by professionals. I'm speaking in generalities, obviously there are exceptions to the rule.
Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wiring harnesses takes time I average about 3 8 hr days just in labor alone not including any sourcing and procurement of material and testing and time taken for shipment ..its a tedious job but someone has to do it

and now for some ramen noodles to escape the spagetti
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It isn't the fact that most people can do it, it's the fact that they have paid money to have jobs taken care of and they have nothing. Will's car is a whole different story when he has a vehicle sitting there waiting for more than a harness. If these people were merely trying to get a hold of Loyde for some advice on a harness, I can understand saying you might want to invest a bit of time learning how to wire it up correctly on your own. But that is simply not the problem here, people have paid money and want their money back or a harness completed. That's the facts as much as I have read them on here anyways.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still scraching my head a bit,.....

Does this guy live out in the middle of nowhere or what ?

Are you telling me know body sees him out and about ?

Nobody lives near him and can get some kind of explanation ?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Still scraching my head a bit,.....

Does this guy live out in the middle of nowhere or what ?

We all know exactly where he lives...The issue is that you can't just barge onto a person's property and start grabbing stuff. In Texas, you can get "Joe Horned" and wind up in the morgue.

Will was expecting Loyde to actually finish his car up until recently. I know I went through the same thing with my car. I kept expecting it to get finished and eventually I realized it was never going to happen. My situation wasn't quite as bad, at least I was able to collect up most of the pieces and get my car. If not, I would have had the sheriff with me.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No i didn't mean barge in and take stuff, i just meant knock on the door and ask him what the heck is going on.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
i just meant knock on the door and ask him what the heck is going on.

I guess he's not been home lately? It would be nice to find out if something bad happened to him? Might be time to get CSI on the case?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I guess he's not been home lately? It would be nice to find out if something bad happened to him? Might be time to get CSI on the case?

Actually that might be a good way to find out what is going on.

Contact the authorities and tell them you have not heard from lyode in quite some time and you would like an officer to meet you there to help check on his well being. All true and legit.

Knock, knock !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-24-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
DJRice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats actually not a bad idea...
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed him about a PCM tune he owes me and apparently he is in China until November 25th. This thread has me thinking I better not even send the PCM even though the job is paid for from a past deal. Can't afford to lose it as I have done with my wiring harness, who another member here has had for about 3 years now.
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent my 3800SC ECM to Loyde back in May/June to get reprogrammed and it came back within a reasonable time. Haven't used it yet though.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I donot know where Loyde is at this moment, but he has responded to me with e-mails several times during the last week.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hnthomps

5729 posts
Member since Jul 2003
double post somehow

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 10-26-2008).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I donot know where Loyde is at this moment, but he has responded to me with e-mails several times during the last week.

How about you ask him about Will's Car? Will has been trying for quite a while to reach Loyde with no results.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is called selective responding he only responds to people he can make more money from not those he owes money or harnesses to.
Unless he is hiding out in China looking for a warranty replacement bride he must be around his house at some point so I do not understand why no one has ben able to get a hold of him or get the local police to do it for them. Dan
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a POS. The worst kind of person, next to a pedophile.......a thief.
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to disagree with you on this one since there was no chance of him making more money off of me due to this inquiry. I simply asked a question about a fuel pump recommendation for a pending swap and he replied with very useful information.

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

It is called selective responding he only responds to people he can make more money from not those he owes money or harnesses to.
Unless he is hiding out in China looking for a warranty replacement bride he must be around his house at some point so I do not understand why no one has ben able to get a hold of him or get the local police to do it for them. Dan

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 10-26-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock