Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-29-2009 08:01 PM
Replies: 178 (2570 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 04-11-2009 09:17 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Thanks, I needed these to add to my arsenal.

STOP! IN THE NAME OF GRAMMAR!

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

STOP! IN THE NAME OF GRAMMAR!

kiss my .lol

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-04-2009).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nazareth:

Interesting way for some new asswipe to introduce himself....

Now that's funny right there - I don't care who you are!
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol Your a lil late on this one dude. This is like the calm before the storm part. Probabley gona start back up tomorrow morning.

i woulda chimed in earlier if i woulda saw the thread first...i was having a bad day and figured it was a way to jump in lol
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greasemonke50613:
i woulda chimed in earlier if i woulda saw the thread first...i was having a bad day and figured it was a way to jump in lol

You had alot to say that day. LOL
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sh** happends you should see me on a bad day. there comming soon my employer just messed up my whole scedual.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:
I'd bet you'd never be able to guess how old I am and what I enjoy doing just from MY posts...

I'm gonna venture a guess. 23 year old female, who likes cars and guns. Plays around with computers but isn't a certified geek. Likes to read.

How did I do?

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

I'm gonna venture a guess. 23 year old female, who likes cars and guns. Plays around with computers but isn't a certified geek. Likes to read.

How did I do?

lol they might be fightin words there.

Nohbdy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NohbdySend a Private Message to NohbdyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmm... i wonder what the cutoff age is on whether or not u can read pontiackids posts? i dont even notice his grammar/spelling, i hav no problem reading his. course, i been yelled at myself 4 bein incomprehensible, but i talk about the way i type (excluding ny kind of abbreviation, IE: idk, idc, idl, etc) id like to find out. 16 here, wats the oldest age 4 someone who can read it?
GodsWorshipMe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodsWorshipMeSend a Private Message to GodsWorshipMeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can read it, I'm 31, and Pull Your Pants Up ya punk :-P

------------------
Go, my minions!

greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2009 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

You had alot to say that day. LOL

yessir...well when you spend all day fighting a 2.8 L v6 out of an 87 blazer that EVERY LAST LITTLE THING doesn't want to go your way ya kinda need to take it out somewhere lol...on a side note the 2.8 in the blazer spun a bearing i think...

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

How did I do?

Ok, after reading though a lot of your posts, I'm revising my statement. I'm pretty darn sure you're a guy, though I had though I read you posting otherwise.... I must be mistaking you with someone else. So here goes:

25 year old male, single, likes cars and guns, plays around with computers but isn't a certified geek, and likes to read. Artistic.
Education: High school or tech school.
No pets.
Has roomates.

This is fun. It reminds me of the judgmental b***ard skit on Leno.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nohbdy:
...wats the oldest age 4 someone who can read it?

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kiss my .lol

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 04-08-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pontiackid86:

kiss my .lol

[/QUOTE]

My dog used to give me that very same look.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2009 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nohbdy:

hmmmm... i wonder what the cutoff age is on whether or not u can read pontiackids posts? i dont even notice his grammar/spelling, i hav no problem reading his. course, i been yelled at myself 4 bein incomprehensible, but i talk about the way i type (excluding ny kind of abbreviation, IE: idk, idc, idl, etc) id like to find out. 16 here, wats the oldest age 4 someone who can read it?

Its not age, Theres just a few people on here that have nothing better to do than sit in there grammer cruiser all day and be pain in the neck thats all.

[/QUOTE]
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, I think you are personally keeping these two threads going. You are dirty because you like playing in the trashcan.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nah i want them to die but the trash can is so much fun.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock