Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-29-2009 08:01 PM
Replies: 178 (2570 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 04-11-2009 09:17 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nazareth:

Pontiackid: i dunt no whoot a gimlen iz boot mi farboid splded when i passseed un tu cuz yurs duz

Now can any of you honestley tell me you have ever seen me type like this unless it was a total typo. I personaly think you need to do a search on my name and go look at all the posts i have ever done before you try and make me sound like that much of an idiot. I never brag about my firebird. its a V6 and it gets me to work and back. I find it very funny that you have the audacity to come in here and talk down on someone who you have never had any runins with on this fourm. I try to respect you guys as much as possable when I post I rarley loose my temper with people even though im bashed in almost every thread i start. Now I dident ask for any comments from the peanut gallery so dont give any. This thread started as an ebrake problem I had and turned into this, And ended up where it is now. Cliff if you would do me a favor and close this thread i would be much abliged. this has gotten out of hand.

And im sure I wouldent know how to spell FIREBIRD when it is the background on my laptop, and I happen to have one sitting in my driveway. Again its easy go to the top of this page, Click on the search button switch the end coloum to username/subject type in pontiackid86, And look through my threads. Theres also a lot of funny and colorful pics in there for you to print out in black and white and make a coloring book out of them. just to keep yourself ocupied.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Man, I've been folowing this...uh... thread..... and it has been quite a bit of entertainment for me. However, I have to say I agree with Nazareth here. I have never really commented on anything you post, usually because I am still learning on here or because I don't want to try to decipher the cryptic code you are using. I haven't entered into any of the massive arguments between you and hulki, emc, etc. either, for my own safety. I would just like to bring to light a couple things:

You, Pontiackid, say you CAN type well if you tried. I could find a quote in another thread, but I'm not going to spend all day on it. Now I'm not saying you have to have perfect grammar, but if you would at LEAST capitalized the first letter of a sentence and end each one with a period, it would make your posts a million times easier to read. I know many people skip your threads because when they open it they are greeted by a huge square of incomprehensible text. With the periods and such, more people will be willing to help you with your questions. Some spelling would help, but I usually get the gist of it. On the other side of the spectrum:

Get off his back, kids!

He will make mistakes, no need to stick a pike through him and roll him on an open fire. If he is willing to make an active effort to improve his posts, then give him a break. The only reason my posts are grammatically correct is because I am using safari and it redlines errors.

ALSO, Pontiackid, you say:

Well you don't come on here and start bashing everyone, but whenever someone says something that ever SEEMS like it is making fun of you, the first thing you do is say "**** you guys" or "STFU and get out of here". If those don't work, you resort to more 'tasteful' language. I understand it might bother you, but just ignore it! Pass it off as a joke or something, but when a thread has 50 posts and 25 of them are you replying to everyone else telling them to shove it, it makes an impression. Not a good one, either.

I've never met you, and I doubt I ever will (since I live half a country away), so I have no idea if you are the coolest person in town, or if you are the town idiot. Maybe you really are fun to hang out with and such, but like what was previously said, all that we see here is your posts. Whether you want to realize it or not, a lot of people here are not fond of you. The only person that can change how they think about you is you. I'd bet you'd never be able to guess how old I am and what I enjoy doing just from MY posts...

So I say this, my good Fiero forum friends, if Pontiackid is willing to put a little bit more effort and use periods and capitalization in his posts, then everyone should give him a break. HOWEVER, if he continues to post one 500 word sentence threads about how his Firebird bit of his Fieros ear at the end of the driveway, then you, Pontiackid, have nothing to complain about.

And that is the end of my huge essay. Enjoy

This was a much more mature way of putting it to me. Bazooka i have the utmost respect for you for this. Beleave me guys im not the best speller in the world i know that I get it from my moms side of the family. Ill proofread my posts more if it will make you all happy. I dont mean to blow up at anyone and I try to write it off as just a joke but if your going to come at my neck like a lot of people have been doing and trying to make me sound like a total moran, Your darn right im gona come right back at yours.

kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta get one last post in this before Cliff shuts it down.

I make a lot of mistakes too, pontiackid86. Don't sweat it! I've seen some of the "brainiacs" here (the forum) make mistakes on grammer/spelling. No one is perfect. If I'm having fun with a descussion I type too fast and mispell words here and there and I sometimes go back after I post to correct any mistakes and sometimes I don't.

DON'T SWEAT IT, DUDE!!!!!!
Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nazareth:

Pontiackid: i dunt no whoot a gimlen iz boot mi farboid splded when i passseed un tu cuz yurs duz

Now can any of you honestley tell me you have ever seen me type like this unless it was a total typo. I personaly think you need to do a search on my name and go look at all the posts i have ever done before you try and make me sound like that much of an idiot. I never brag about my firebird. its a V6 and it gets me to work and back. I find it very funny that you have the audacity to come in here and talk down on someone who you have never had any runins with on this fourm. I try to respect you guys as much as possable when I post I rarley loose my temper with people even though im bashed in almost every thread i start. Now I dident ask for any comments from the peanut gallery so dont give any. This thread started as an ebrake problem I had and turned into this, And ended up where it is now. Cliff if you would do me a favor and close this thread i would be much abliged. this has gotten out of hand.

And im sure I wouldent know how to spell FIREBIRD when it is the background on my laptop, and I happen to have one sitting in my driveway. Again its easy go to the top of this page, Click on the search button switch the end coloum to username/subject type in pontiackid86, And look through my threads. Theres also a lot of funny and colorful pics in there for you to print out in black and white and make a coloring book out of them. just to keep yourself ocupied.

[/QUOTE]

Like it or not... This IS how most of us see you and your posts. You can take a little constructive criticism and make some changes or you can get defensive and tell an adult to go color and continue on your way... and most likely be banned soon. It makes no difference to me either way. Soon enough one way or the other we won't be seeing this continuing mess on every thread. I kind of hope you decide to grow up just a bit and make a change for the better as you seem to enjoy this forum a great deal.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like it or not... This IS how most of us see you and your posts. You can take a little constructive criticism and make some changes or you can get defensive and tell an adult to go color and continue on your way... and most likely be banned soon. It makes no difference to me either way. Soon enough one way or the other we won't be seeing this continuing mess on every thread. I kind of hope you decide to grow up just a bit and make a change for the better as you seem to enjoy this forum a great deal.

Well its like I said there are more mature ways for an adult to put it to me than the way you did. Insted of making up a post like that one i listed from you find one that i personaly typed and use that. I found that very disrespectful and that's the reason I blew up at you. I have no problem with you nor do I want one. Bazooka was a perfect example of what to do. your post was the 1st time you have ever said a word to me. I dont know how you expect me to take it laying down, And the comment I listed by you was completley uncalled for. My way of seeing it is you come at me and talk to me like a grown up mature man i will treat you with the same respect. If you come at me like a child than im going to respond back to you like one. Its all about how you word it my friend.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can take a little constructive criticism and make some changes or you can get defensive and tell an adult to go color and continue on your way...

I happen to like coloring with my kids.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I happen to like coloring with my kids.

Lol I dub te my new partner in crime on PFF.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now can any of you honestley tell me you have ever seen me type like this unless it was a total typo. I personaly think you need to do a search on my name and go look at all the posts i have ever done before you try and make me sound like that much of an idiot.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/062490.html

Topic: whats has been your most favirot car you have owned?

ok so besides for the fiero what kinda car have you owned that has been just a real good car started up when you wanted it to reliable never givin you any major problems.

this is my baby its an winner in my book. Its a 1998 pontiac firebird and it has been the perfect little sports car. its only a 3.8 V6 but it has been a dream to own. I bought it with 30k on it about 3 years ago it now has 112k and it now is taking its 1st visit to a repair shop for an intake gasket. And thats the reason i love it so much. it has never let me down always goten me to and fro safeley very good on gas and when i say very good id say about 400 miles to a tank. and best of all it looks very sporty has eveyrthing you want for summer T tops a red and grey cloth interior and bright red exterior. safe to say when the engine that is in this vehical goes ill be replacing it with the same one i love this car. only down side to it is driving in the snow is a PITA due to no weight in the back.

you know im just bustin your chops

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 04-01-2009).]

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/062490.html

Topic: whats has been your most favirot car you have owned?

ok so besides for the fiero what kinda car have you owned that has been just a real good car started up when you wanted it to reliable never givin you any major problems.

this is my baby its an winner in my book. Its a 1998 pontiac firebird and it has been the perfect little sports car. its only a 3.8 V6 but it has been a dream to own. I bought it with 30k on it about 3 years ago it now has 112k and it now is taking its 1st visit to a repair shop for an intake gasket. And thats the reason i love it so much. it has never let me down always goten me to and fro safeley very good on gas and when i say very good id say about 400 miles to a tank. and best of all it looks very sporty has eveyrthing you want for summer T tops a red and grey cloth interior and bright red exterior. safe to say when the engine that is in this vehical goes ill be replacing it with the same one i love this car. only down side to it is driving in the snow is a PITA due to no weight in the back.

LOL!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
I knew you were working on something, its been a while since you posted a "slam"!!
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chrishahn87

1584 posts
Member since Dec 2004

Lol I dub te my new partner in crime on PFF.

So, I was wondering....

Did you ever put those exhaust tips on your car?
Id like to see a picture if you did
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:
the first thing you do is say "**** you guys" or "STFU and get out of here". If those don't work, you resort to more 'tasteful' language. I understand it might bother you, but just ignore it! Pass it off as a joke or something, but when a thread has 50 posts and 25 of them are you replying to everyone else telling them to shove it, it makes an impression. Not a good one, either.

Yeah, I constantly hear " I have a working getrag" "I have a fiero that drives straight" and the A$$hole comments, and gives the finger.... but he's working on his bad mouth, and his rude behavior, I am helping him in this respect as I know his Kryptonite... and I WILL use it whenever he begins to get out of hand.

btw Posting before LOCKED!
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

So, I was wondering....

Did you ever put those exhaust tips on your car?
Id like to see a picture if you did

nah not yet they might be on there for litiz not to sure yet.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know his Kryptonite... and I WILL use it whenever he begins to get out of hand.

Whats that?
You gonna "take care" of one of his girlfriends?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I constantly hear " I have a working getrag" "I have a fiero that drives straight" and the A$$hole comments, and gives the finger.... but he's working on his bad mouth, and his rude behavior, I am helping him in this respect as I know his Kryptonite... and I WILL use it whenever he begins to get out of hand.

Im not that bad. What friend do you know sends you to the airport with limo service for you anaversery?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder if his Kryptonite is not having a workspace for his car. If he would clean up his garage, he'd have lots of workspace.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why not try that "button" at the top of the screen that says something about "real time chat"?

since were all here?

[This message has been edited by chrishahn87 (edited 04-01-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

Whats that?
You gonna "take care" of one of his girlfriends?

He couldent handel what i put up with. And trust me you dont wana know what it is, It almost makes me throw up, and i have a strong stomach

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He couldent handel what i put up with. And trust me you dont wana know what it is, It almost makes me throw up, and i have a strong stomach

No, I have a receding hairline,a beer belly, and 11 years older than rick... unless they have a father complex I have no shot... i'm taking about 2 different things that will make most people squeemish or hurl chunks... it doesnt bother me, hence the reason I can repeat it over and over again as he dry heaves

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, I have a receding hairline,a beer belly, and 11 years older than rick... unless they have a father complex I have no shot... i'm taking about 2 different things that will make most people squeemish or hurl chunks... it doesnt bother me, hence the reason I can repeat it over and over again as he dry heaves

Oh, God. If it has anything to do with Brian and Rick at a party, and they got drunk together, and something happened, just keep the secret to yourself.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, God. If it has anything to do with Brian and Rick at a party, and they got drunk together, and something happened, just keep the secret to yourself.

N
o it has to do with somthing else. Nothing I did or anything. This is one bad can of beer you dont wana open. Itl probabley make you throw up. It almost had me blowing chunks in andrews van.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

N
o it has to do with somthing else. Nothing I did or anything. This is one bad can of beer you dont wana open. Itl probabley make you throw up. It almost had me blowing chunks in andrews van.

You'd be surprised at how morbid I am.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You'd be surprised at how morbid I am.

You would probably be like me, immune to his Kryptonite
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think im just going to go crawl into a hole for a while.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think im just going to go crawl into a hole for a while.

When I see you next time, I'm purposely going to make you blow chunks.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I see you next time, I'm purposely going to make you blow chunks.

I'll bring the camcorder!
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IF YOU ALL ARE GOING TO START FREAKING CORRECTING GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND ALL THAT B.S. YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITS(sp?) NONE OF YOU HAS INDENTED A PARAGRAPH!!! just my .02. and by the way, i hate it when people argue over the internet. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. and if you feel you really need to say it, just shut your mouth, and go work on your fiero or something.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greasemonke50613:

IF YOU ALL ARE GOING TO START FREAKING CORRECTING GRAMMAR AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND ALL THAT B.S. YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITS(sp?) NONE OF YOU HAS INDENTED A PARAGRAPH!!! just my .02. and by the way, i hate it when people argue over the internet. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. and if you feel you really need to say it, just shut your mouth, and go work on your fiero or something.

Boy, that came outa nowhere. Hey, pontiackid86! You got a new player. Like I said before, this is a way for people to vent. You know, to get things off your chest. You just proved my point and no, I'm not being sarcastic.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 04-02-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol Your a lil late on this one dude. This is like the calm before the storm part. Probabley gona start back up tomorrow morning.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There comming to get me.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

QUOTE]

Hey look, our rating bars are almost idnetical.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-03-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
I am real suprised that Cliff hasent put his foot down on this thread. Probabley because we all setteled down. I still feel dirty though, One of my threads made it to the trash can.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pontiackid86:

There comming to get me.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

ahhhhhhh Hes out of his car.

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I still feel dirty though, One of my threads made it to the trash can.

Do you feel better now?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, some time with google IMG.... reveals a few funnys

Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting way for some new asswipe to introduce himself....
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smilie test.................

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-04-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Smilie test.................

Thanks i needed these to add to my arsinal.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-04-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock