Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
my fiero took its 1st punk at the firebird at back on holidays house today. by pontiackid86
Started on: 03-29-2009 08:01 PM
Replies: 178 (2570 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 04-11-2009 09:17 PM
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys can't we get over this and let it be.
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Yeah, me too. He really adds nothing to this forum, he is one of Shaunna's little hamsters and PFF is his wheel. Shaunna only takes him out when it's time to "play".

shawnas lil troll.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Changing somebody's name to a girl's name as an insult ranks right up there with "I know you are, but what am I."
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its funny that whenever someone on this forum corrects the ignorance of someone else, they are automatically labeled as one of "Shaunnas little trolls". I lol all the time at that.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
no no no not you the person quoted in the post.

I know, im just saying.

my firebird always comes before it.

What the hell! Betrayal to the fiero community!
I'm kidding. What year is the Bird? and its a T/A right?

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

seriously emc, every time i see a post from pont, your soon to post some remark about what he said...
whats the deal, did he like date your mom and now your all upset or something?

Seriously.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-30-2009).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Changing somebody's name to a girl's name as an insult ranks right up there with "I know you are, but what am I."

Kind of like changing Archie's name to Grouchie?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Seriously.

its a 98 and nah i wish it was a T/A but none the less it is a great car good on gas runs real well and looks great who needs a V8 with the economey these days.

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

its a 98 and nah i wish it was a T/A but none the less it is a great car good on gas runs real well and looks great who needs a V8 with the economey these days.

I, need a V8!

How bout TWO of them!

F-bodies NEED V8s also!

You know you wanted my two cents in your thread!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

I, need a V8!

How bout TWO of them!

F-bodies NEED V8s also!

You know you wanted my two cents in your thread!

lol its always welcomed. lol but like i said my firebird is more of my daily driver than anything else and im thankful for how good its treated me 5 years and not one problem untill recentley.

PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I, need a V8!

Wrong! He needs a 4 cyl diesel from an old VW rabbit. It'll shake all the loose paint off.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

seriously emc, every time i see a post from pont, your soon to post some remark about what he said...
whats the deal, did he like date your mom and now your all upset or something?

He's an FBI agent in training.... Gotta keep his **** in line. It's like boot camp. Sort of.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2009 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

I lol all the time at that.

Me too! In fact, I'm lol'ing right now. lololololol

lulz
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2009 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

He's an FBI agent in training.... Gotta keep his **** in line. It's like boot camp. Sort of.

So this gives you permission to be the forum douche bag? Busting his balls is all good, he can take a joke, but your correcting him about spelling?? Pretty weak
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

So this gives you permission to be the forum douche bag? Busting his balls is all good, he can take a joke, but your correcting him about spelling?? Pretty weak

FYI to all who think im an a$$hole for busting his bawls, sure I am but i'm his neighbor.... he can actually hear my car from his house he's so close, that does give me permission to bust him all the time, especially when he doesnt pay attention and I have to repeat how to do things several times
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

FYI to all who think im an a$$hole for busting his bawls, sure I am but i'm his neighbor.... he can actually hear my car from his house he's so close, that does give me permission to bust him all the time, especially when he doesnt pay attention and I have to repeat how to do things several times

your just mad i have a working getrag and you dont and the 3800 in my car actuley drives it stright.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

your just mad i have a working getrag and you dont and the 3800 in my car actuley drives it stright.

haha I just thought of something.... make sure your parking break cable didnt freeze up on your new rotor/caliper.... maybe that would explain the dmg to the first one
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2009 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI to all who think I am an @55#ol3 for correcting his grammar, sure I am, but you can suck my salty b@wls. This does give me permission to correct him all the time, especially when he posts a 100 word essay on his day in the driveway, and I have to repeat "capitalize the first letter" several times.

Your just mad i have a working getrag and you don't and the 3800 in my car actually drives it straight.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

haha I just thought of something.... make sure your parking break cable didnt freeze up on your new rotor/caliper.... maybe that would explain the dmg to the first one

i dont think it did the parking break did work on the old clipers so i think its fine you wana ajust it when i get off work?

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FYI to all who think I am an @55#ol3 for correcting his grammar, sure I am, but you can suck my salty b@wls.

I didn't know hamsters had salty balls. Now run along little hamster, before your master finds you and puts you in the brown eye again.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F.Y.I. to all who think I am an ******* for correcting his grammar, sure I am. But you can suck my salty balls. (2 spaces after periods)This does give me permission to correct him all the time; especially when he posts a 100 word essay on his day in the driveway, and I have to repeat "capitalize the first letter" several times.

You're right! This is great fun!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never used 2 spaces after periods. I'm like, no. One Space. Thank you.
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But i can see a fude brewing between the 2 of them. firebird wants to give my trouble getting out of park in the morning. And vice versa on other issues with the fiero.

Because of what he said here. Both cars are giving issues.

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

It doesn't really 'sound' like much to me. How the hell did you understand that first post?

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 03-31-2009).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyunderdawg

4373 posts
Member since Aug 2008
Has this turned into a pontiackid86 "bashfest"?

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone post a link to the grammar thread?

I love the red pen marks!
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're just mad I have a working getrag and you don't and the 3800 in my car actually drives it straight.

You're not perfect, either, a**hole.

[This message has been edited by aeffertz (edited 03-31-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will someone please post a link to the grammar thread?

I love the red pen marks!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but you can suck my salty b@wls.

[QUOTE]
Who said you have any?
All you can do is get on here to correct someones grammer that you have never met. Come up to PA and well see if you can say this kinda stuff to my face. I can almost gaurente you will be swallowing some of your teeath.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-31-2009).]

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2009 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by aeffertz:

You're not perfect, either, a**hole.

... so you want me to be more scrupulous when correcting him then?! Sure thing, I've got plenty of red to go around.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2009 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Emc209i

3091 posts
Member since Apr 2005

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Emc209i:

you can suck my salty b@wls. .

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pontiackid86:
QUOTE]
Who says you have any?

You're still doing it wrong.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're still doing it wrong.

look at his sig.
He cant even tell the diffrence between a fiero formula body and a fiero GT body.

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

look at his sig.
He cant even tell the diffrence between a fiero formula body and a fiero GT body.

Ya gotta admit, it's a nice looking.... whatever it is.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... so you want me to be more scrupulous when correcting him then?! Sure thing, I have plenty of red to go around.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

Ya gotta admit, it's a nice looking.... whatever it is.

I bet he's afraid to get on it with that Getrag, though. Sounds like a "diaper wiper" to me.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like a "diaper wiper" to me.

Don't type that stuff when I'm trying to eat something.....I almost choked.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right! This is great fun!

You do realize you just ****ed up the grammar in that post instead of correcting it, right? You didn't make it better. The FYI is an accepted set of initials, thus no need for periods. Furthermore, the comma followed by the conjunction 'but' is proper sentence structure. Also, the double space before beginning a new sentence is optional. Nice attempt, though! Try harder and maybe next time you can get a gold star.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look at his sig.
He cant even tell the difference between a Fiero formula body and a Fiero GT body.

Still have to work on that capitalization.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Try harder and maybe next time you can get a gold star.

No thanks, I already have one:

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2009 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Still have to work on that capitalization.

FOUL! Your entire post was a fragment. If you do it again, you will forfeit the game.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock