Started on: 11-06-2008 10:40 AM
Replies: 172 (4592 views)
Last post by: Erik on 11-26-2009 02:18 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pole sitters ,panty boys(my fave),crossdressers,Ram cucumber pirates,, child moslesters,gay priest,Glory holers,dress wearing weight lifters,queer midgets, the giant dildo lovers & quilting society and those to deviant for even me to mention march to protest some law passage that does not kiss thier brown vaselined stroke pleasure chute,,While they were all grouped together why was the squad automatic weapon (saw) and 81 mortars not set up and swung into action,, think of the young boys lives that would not be ruined if battery airburst or fuze variable time(VT) was used along with grazzing fire from the saw,,add the democraps wearing the soviet hammer and sick hel that were just in the news,,Dirtbag has won so they can show the true colors now on TV !! and you have a true pity party I can enjoy..

GOD GUNS GUTS AND FIERO,S MADE AMERICA GREAT understand what this says and put the pride and steel back in your limp wristed action ,, you could still wear panties with a little donkey on them you know what they say about donky,s whos to know!!

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 11-08-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never commented in a thread of yours, as I always felt that your inability to make a coherent sentence in a valid paragraph was not worth a remark from me.

This time, I have to step forward. I am angry at your post. You are an intolerant, prejudiced bigot.

So what if you have served in the armed forces. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I really mean it, and I appreciate it. But this kind of hatred and bigotry is why America has not progressed further socially than it currently is.

I think you are living out of your time, and need to travel back to the 1940s.

I am 100% straight. I have several gay friends. Most of them are the greatest people I will ever know. One in particular would give the shirt on her back to help ANYONE in need. I know this from experience as she helped me out when I needed it.

America is supposed to be a land of tolerance. I am tolerant of most people. As of this thread, I have lost my tolerance for the bigotry I have seen in this Forum.

This is the only direct response to you I will make. I sincerely hope you open your mind one day, or you will die a bitter old man.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-06-2008).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stanley will come out of the closet someday.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

One in particular would give the shirt on her back to help ANYONE in need. I know this from experience as she helped me out when I needed it.

Pics? (someone was gonna say it no matter what)

But, tend to agree.
Stan, you've pushed the envelope on this one. You aren't, in this day and time, allowed to say these sort of things, unless (re:another thread) under the flimsy guise of comedy.

Unlike other ones you've started, this one is probably headed for the trashcan--and rightfully so.

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Stanley came out of the closet today.

Fixed it for you
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah.... I love ya Stan but stick with doinkin beautiful women, killing commies and how to bake apple pie with nape.

It's okay though, just learn to let god be the judge.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Fixed it for you

QFT. Damn those gay people, looking all hot and seksy, huh, Stan?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, someone else finally noticed.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have never commented in a thread of yours, as I always felt that your inability to make a coherent sentence in a valid paragraph was not worth a remark from me.

Yea, I didnt make it past the first line before I just started scanning the thread, figure it would be easier to guess what he is talking about based on what others are saying.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

QFT. Damn those gay people, looking all hot and seksy, huh, Stan?

He wants to hit them with his "mortar" *snicker*

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what the gay people did to Stan to attract his ire.
PFF
System Bot
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I wonder what the gay people did to Stan to attract his ire.

Ditto.

Most of the ones I know just want to be left alone like the rest of us.

~ Derek
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you ship the stuff your on? My percaset for my shoulder operation ran out and now on tylenol3's.. sounds like you have some better stuff.....

So... what happpened to make such a messed up thread..?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is about Proposition 8 in California to make Gay Marriage illegal again.

The ACLU is filing suit against the State in case it succeeds. They state that such a broad sweeping change would require a Constitutional change for the state Constitution.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-129159

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He who protests a little too loudly?

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are trying to voice your opposition to homosexuals redefining marriage, then please don't. You hurt the cause more than help it when you do it in the terms that you used. You need to learn the well reasoned and rational arguments, not these bigotted and hateful terms. The real marriage protection movement is not about denying gays anything. It is about protecting the basic institution that our society rests on. Going about it based on hatred is just a recipe for failure. You will help the gay rights movement the same as Gavin Newsome helped the Yes on 8 cause:

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The ACLU is filing suit against the State in case it succeeds. They state that such a broad sweeping change would require a Constitutional change for the state Constitution.

Thanks.. curious who peed in his cornflakes this morning..

Remember.. it was adam and eve.. not adam and steve

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Couples include:
Leanna Creel (Saved by the Bell), Rinat Greenberg and their newborn baby."

Interesting, how did that happen?
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say it sould be a majority rule. I think everything should be a majority rule. Vote on it. What ever the outcome let it be instead of bringing it back for debate unless there seems to be a clear "shift" in views. I believe in prayer in school, in GOD we trust,and am against same sex marrage and I feel that the majority does/is also. Vote on it.

Stan... calm down now..If you want to do something about it then wright your senator and their senator. Be nice

Vinny

And I believe they shouldn't be allowed to adopt. Why confuse someone so impressionable for the benefit of your alternative lifestye.

[This message has been edited by vinny (edited 11-06-2008).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited: New thread started so as to keep this on course.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/060460.html

buger_57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buger_57Send a Private Message to buger_57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhlastan you must have been dropped on your head as a child...and if you werent...maybe you should have to knock some sense into you...you ignorant incompetent hick...learn some respect...just because someone makes a different choice than you doesnt give you the right to insult them...You dont have to agree but keep your idiotic mouth shut....

-kg
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stanley will come out of the closet someday.

As soon as he gets that pretty white jacket rear buckled jacket off.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geez Stan, I usually get a chuckle out of your posts, but this one is over the line. It's not funny, it's sick.

Stick to being helpful in the tech threads and please stop posting this kind of crap.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-06-2008).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edited: New thread started so as to keep this on course.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/060460.html

This one has a course?
Who drew that map??

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

This one has a course?
Who drew that map??

The same people who draw up the redistricting maps. Although this makes a little more sense.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surely Stan realizes there are gay people amongst our friends here on the forum - does he hate them too? Like he says, God, Guns, Guts and Fieros made America great, but only if you look just like Stan evidently.

Jerk.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before trashcan.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post11-06-2008 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

In before trashcan.

Ya this wont go well.

And the rant was uncalled for in the first place as far as i'm concerned. If you don't like what a person is/isn't, don't associate with them. They may not like you either. We all have a right to be what we are as long as we don't push it onto others.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

"Couples include:
Leanna Creel (Saved by the Bell), Rinat Greenberg and their newborn baby."

Interesting, how did that happen?

Um, ever hear of artificial insemination?
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Um, ever hear of artificial insemination?

Or devine intervention. LOL
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In before trashcan.

In before trashcan also
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice meeting you in person Stan. You certainly are a lot more eloquent in person.
Bremertonfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BremertonfieroSend a Private Message to BremertonfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in before the trashcan
calamityjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan, have you flown over the cukoos nest? Forgotten to take your meds? Get back in your room until you find your humour, and can play well with others.

Jane

------------------
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality

[This message has been edited by calamityjane (edited 11-07-2008).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hitler would agree with the OP.
slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i guess im sick as i kinda found it funny

but i was never one for pc, soo i just keep my mouth shut untill it gets focused on me

[This message has been edited by slinger (edited 11-07-2008).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slinger:
i guess im sick as i kinda found it funny

Well, I did too, even though I do not agree with what he says. It is the way he says it.
Stan, this is the country where we can all be different and I'll say this. You are different.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

If you are trying to voice your opposition to homosexuals redefining marriage, then please don't. You hurt the cause more than help it when you do it in the terms that you used. You need to learn the well reasoned and rational arguments, not these bigotted and hateful terms. The real marriage protection movement is not about denying gays anything. It is about protecting the basic institution that our society rests on. Going about it based on hatred is just a recipe for failure. You will help the gay rights movement the same as Gavin Newsome helped the Yes on 8 cause:

I found it very disturbing when Newsome - a politician - said "...whether you like it or not". Regardless of the subject, no politician has any business saying that.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27082 posts
Member since Aug 2000

In before trashcan.

Ick. Why bother?
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Political correctness adds to the child moslesting,, the priest scandal was about homosexual priest,, Gay fathers.. you sure could not tell this from the newspaper reports,,we are experiencing Gay bullying they are now pressing thier demands thru the courts,, this is how they get what they want with out concern for others,, the people rejected what they wanted now left wing judges will give them what they want Oh yes I like panty boys on the net they are so cute, but in reality hairy mail buffoons in a dress
WAKE up you morons,, you idiots,, we are falling down a well,,What are you smoking !!the cloud of smoke blinds you.. I live in an area that is full of queer child molesters many are illegal aliens ..get in a jam in old mexico Hmmm wonder where I can go??a few weeks ago 3 cross dressers got in a shoot out,, funny press story,,did not know there were so many mexican crossdressers,, but give me a break
Did you see the gays and democrats waving the COMMUNIST Flag, in the march??, I realize this post would generate more hate for me but the bus we are on is careening down the hill and the cliff is getting closer,, people easily say Im racist or hater ,,I am no friend of the gay community I have seen the sick damage done to young men.. many here will protect themself ,,it is not cool to be politically incorrect.. I want the gays to go back in thier hole.. Marriage ?? crap !! what we need is turd babies,, I am not politically correct/.. I hate the politically correct..America needs men right now
General Motors is close to bankruptcy!! are you all death and blind and also an idiot .. when you have no jobs and no money we can all embrace the queers and sing cum bi yummy
Only a very few remember my post about jap cars and japs,, a few now can see what I was talking about ,not talking about my dislike of the butchery of other races by the japanese.
To maaaany of you accept that there will be no American manufacture of automobiles,who cares?? we can all drive japanese cars untill the chinese cars get here
Tolerence is being abused ,,LOOK past your nose and front yard.. your suppose to dislike me.. you have not been allowed to be a man ,how could you understand when political correctness is involved AN AIRBURST IM TELLING YOU
Life is about to become difficult for many of you!! enjoy the big dem clown show.they are a bunch of nazi,s They destroyed our money and our economy ,, and the media made sure you were not sure who did this ..The printing presses are running ,,millions are going to foreign banks(I do not understand this )) The largest auto dealership in the world closed down ..delphi is for sale,, all fiero parts will soon be made in china ,, the queer boy admirers are just one problem
Yes I do favor a 175mm air burst to deal with the boy lovers and other soviet flag waving queers.. we can worry about what I like for sex with bacon later(no sheep or donkeys please) I prefer women they are a pain in the buttocks and 1/2 are crazy ,, but no telling what I might do alone in a bedroom with low lighting and a twink?twinker(I think) with succulent juicy lips and a penchant for oral load bearing walls..
we will meet at the Oldsmobile dealers for a discussion ..many of you will not care if Pontiac ceases operation Who care,s..
you would not give a squishy brown pile if Fiero was never made .. you better save your money ,sharpen your bayonet,steel your heart because big trouble may come , you do not understand about the money ,about the bail out..about the presses running to make more money..its a hoot, you,ll learn soon enough..
A LITTLE REBELLION IS A GOOD THING ,,, DO YOU KNOW WHO SAID THIS a guy name T.Jefferson long after the war for independence was over
KEEP A SHARP KNIFE & HATCHET
KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY
CARRY 80 ROUNDS OF BALL AMMO
NEVER LIE TO AN NCO OR OFFICER
ADAPT TO THE SITUATION
THERE IS NO BOUNTY ON MIDGET SCALPS

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 11-07-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)