Started on: 11-06-2008 10:40 AM
Replies: 172 (4593 views)
Last post by: Erik on 11-26-2009 02:18 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your choice Cliff, your house, your rules.

Ron
IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
I thought this thread was going to be about Ann Hathaway.

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
quite possibly the most under rated post this forum has ever read.

+1

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 11-10-2008).]

84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

The people are not that complacent, We mabye closer to a war of northern aggression then you may think.

I tend to agree as do many of the people I am acquainted with. The political landscape is electrified and the people are becoming more and more polarized. The storm cloud approaches, the air gets heavy and the winds blow stronger. By the time most hear the clap of thunder the lightning will have already struck.

Uhlan sees it too. Though I do not agree with the way he presented this thread, I do agree with what is going on, the attitude he describes is like a brick upside your head.... the hate is brewing.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by blackrams:
Your choice Cliff, your house, your rules.
Ron

The better choice of words would be...

Thank You Cliff, you are too kind.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Oh puh-lease. Get off your high horse.

I haven't seen you sending me emails or PMs about "perverted" threads. If you have a problem with certain threads, by all means, send me the URLs through PM or email. If they are just as bad as this one, I will move them to the Trash Can too. It would be my pleasure.

Also, please tell me where I am denying Stan's right to speak his mind. Last time I checked, he wasn't banned. And seriously, I really should ban his sorry ass to kingdom come just for starting a post like this:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by uhlanstan:

Topic: poop chute snoopers march

Pole sitters ,panty boys(my fave),crossdressers,Ram cucumber pirates,, child moslesters,gay priest,Glory holers,dress wearing weight lifters,queer midgets, the giant dildo lovers & quilting society and those to deviant for even me to mention march to protest some law passage that does not kiss thier brown vaselined stroke pleasure chute,,
[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I didn't think I was on a "high horse", in fact, the reason I do not email you about a vast number of things is that it's your house and your rules. Though I have sent you a few emals in the past, I don't think my opinion of these things should be in your inbox, that would just make me another one of the folks griping and that is not my intent. You choose to be the moderator. I honestly think you do a pretty good job of it but, everyone has some kind of agenda. Obviously your agenda doesn't agree with Stan's. Honestly, I'm not wholeheartedly in agreement with Stan on several things but, when I read other threads that have huge amounts of ******** all over the comments. That's OK, yet Stan's descriptive verb-age is not. Don't get me wrong, I don't support Stan's position on a number of things and some of his writings are hard to read and understand but, he is no more inflammatory than many of the other threads I see/read. You can't honestly believe you haven't seen worse or more inflammatory comments and threads that never hit the trashcan.

Stan chooses to "attack" those he describes as poop chuters and the thread gets trashed. I guess that's why the thread was trashed, not sure if that's not it. What exactly was the reason? There are a lot wilder things written on here IMO but, my opinion doesn't matter, yours does. Therefore, your agenda is higher on the list. I don't believe anywhere in this thread I supported Stan's post other than to state that he has a right to state it. I have not agreed with his words nor have I disagreed.

I realize that this forum is something extra you do for the Fiero Community and I sincerely appreciate the effort. I simply do not agree that this deserved to be trashed anymore that some other threads currently ongoing. You obviously, have different feelings. As I said earlier, your house, your choice. I like this place, I love Fieros and I honestly like the vast majority of Fiero owners on here. I even like some of those that I disagree with very frequently in TOT. Jazzman comes to mind. But. it's all about perspective. My horse isn't that tall.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-10-2008).]

fordmuddin27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fordmuddin27Send a Private Message to fordmuddin27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i know this comment is gonna probably ruin my rep on here if i even have one but..............

everyone in america is entitled to their own opinion, freedom of speech, and a lot of rights. that's his opinion no matter how f***ed up and sick it is. i dont agree with it completely but his opinion is his opinion. if you dont agree with it tough, dont cry about it and get all bent out of shape, everyone has said things that others dont agree with all the time. seriously, keep your cools, its just another dumb comment, you dont like it, big deal, grow up people. once again this is just my opinion on this, im not tryin to start anything.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELCOME to the Trash Can, please leave your 25c by the door
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stan has a perfect right to dislike whoever he pleases, for whatever reasons he prefers, to wear whatever sort of underwear he likes, and to share his opinions with others.

but his advocation of violence with a broad brush is abhorrent.

he's advocating mass murder. do you really want to affiliate with that? does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? pay attention. it's the final solution all over again, wrapped up, as usual, in patriotism. deja vu.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 11-10-2008).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, I don't believe Stan's comments are any worse than a lot of the trash talking, threatening, inflammatory, insulting comments I see in TOT on a daily basis by many of the same folks. I'm really not so much defending Stan as I am condemning the decision based on what one person sees as crazy and not worthy. I see quite a bit that would fall into that category but it seems to survive. This particular topic doesn't. I don't know why, not that I'm entitled to an explanation, but it would be nice. I'm sure it has something to do with hate and intolerance. Well, the world has all kinds of hate and intolerance and it won't go away just by throwing it in the trash can. Some things should not be tolerated, whether this is one of them or not is a personal decision.

Originally posted by lurker:
stan has a perfect right to dislike whoever he pleases, for whatever reasons he prefers, to wear whatever sort of underwear he likes, and to share his opinions with others.
but his advocation of violence with a broad brush is abhorrent.
he's advocating mass murder. do you really want to affiliate with that? does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? pay attention. it's the final solution all over again, wrapped up, as usual, in patriotism. deja vu.

I find the reference to mass murder interesting. Numerous, posts can be found throughout TOT by at least one specific member that advocates the use of nuclear weapons, the poster has freqeuntly demonstrated his apparent desire to nuc the world and yet, no one seems to take that seriously, in fact, that poster/member has a very high rating count. Now, tell me, is it the apparent lack of political correctness that condemned Stan's thread to the trashcan or something else? Do I want to affiliate with mass murder? Without question, I'd prefer to not commit any kind of murder and yet, killing is what a soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen are trained to do and I love those guys. Pay attention? Wrapped up in Patriotism, I think not.

IMHO, those that disagree can respond or ignore the thread, I do it all the time.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-11-2008).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ron, my comments were not directed at you, if it seemed that way please accept my apology.

Honestly, I don't believe Stan's comments are any worse than a lot of the trash talking, threatening, inflammatory, insulting comments I see in TOT on a daily basis by many of the same folks.

nice summation. it's the internet, it lends itself to hyperbole.
many of us think humanity is in a terrible self-inflicted mess, and don't see a way out short of sharply reducing the population, which doesnt actually solve the underlying problem, but gets it out of our view. i used to think the Demographic Shift would handle it for us, but it's not going to happen in the next 200 or so years, so in the meantime we'll have to settle for the old standard methods, pestilence, war, natural disaster.

I find the reference to mass murder interesting. Numerous posts can be found throughout TOT by at least one specific member that advocates the use of nuclear weapons, the poster has frequently demonstrated his apparent desire to nuc the world and yet, no one seems to take that seriously, in fact, that poster/member has a very high rating count.

that would be maryjane's DPFGE. ive played along with that, and have assumed it's basically a joke, dark humor at it's best, recognition of the futility of attempting to find a solution for the human condition. (easy answer - remove the humans) Don mentions his plan once in a great while, and it's always subtle, never a graphic, detailed discussion of killing individuals. there's also vvery little chance that don has access to the means of carrying out the "plan". stan, on the other hand, would have little difficulty getting his means, and he goes off on one of his rants about japs or gays or hispanics at least once a month.

Now, tell me, is it the apparent lack of political correctness that condemned Stan's thread to the trashcan or something else?

there's PC, and there's polite good sense. there's a difference, though i'm not quite sure what it is. there used to be rules to discourage trash talking and settle disputes, rightly or not. but those rules also required that all participants be coherent, and frankly i have my doubts about stan. stan has a great way with words, can paint a very vivid picture, and his observations on the human condition are often pointed and germane. but he's also rambling and obsessive, with a propensity for violent, graphic fantasy. it is fantasy, right? can we be sure?

Do I want to affiliate with mass murder? Without question, I'd prefer to not commit any kind of murder and yet, killing is what soldiers, sailors, Marines and airmen are trained to do and I love those guys. Pay attention? Wrapped up in Patriotism, I think not.

what soldiers do is sanctioned by their society as a whole, and while there are excesses and the distinction is occasionally meaningless, warfare is not exactly murder. what soldiers are supposed to do is neutralize, by force when necessary, other soldiers ("enemy combatants"). they are not generally expected to kill peaceable participants at a parade or political rally. to claim that the wholesale slaughter of civilians is in the name of the country, any country, is hiding evil behind the flag. it glorifies evil, and dishonors the flag.

IMHO, those that disagree can respond or ignore the thread, I do it all the time.
Ron

you've made a thoughtful post, and it deserves a reply.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... hellova good post Lurker.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I agree, a very well thought out reply. I congratulate Lurker. Now, if we could only get others to have civil discussions and not lose what little control they have of their posts, this and other posts would never end up in the trash can.

Thanks Lurker, looking forward to seeing you again, I'm done, I hope someone, anyone, learned how to have an intelligent and sensible and yet opposing discussion from Lurker and what little I have contributed.

Ron

Edited for spelling and punctuation errors. I'll never get an A in english or writing.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-11-2008).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the next lopsided chopz thread has arived.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

the next lopsided chopz thread has arived.

/Agreed. Welcome to the Poop Chute Thread
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe this is news to anyone. This isn't even close to this guy's first hate-filled rant. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet.
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I can't believe this is news to anyone. This isn't even close to this guy's first hate-filled rant. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet.

But its so entertaining! Like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You know its a disaster and won't end well but you can't turn your head or close your eyes.
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just stumbled upon this thread, and just had to comment...
At least he hasn't started a church, coaxing and leading other people in his beliefs.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

Yes, that's a real church, in case no one's heard of it, it's the Westboro Baptist Church, located in Topeka, KS.
Wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...tboro_Baptist_Church
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

/Agreed. Welcome to the Poop Chute Thread

Wherze ur catz?
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Wherze ur catz?

My pussys are sleeping
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My pussys are sleeping

Wake their asses up!
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

What's up, Bill? Your posts and threads elswewhere have taken a Stan-like turn. Are you guys forming a border patrol?
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wake their asses up!

when they're not sleeping, they're crappin and peein and eatin'

pussys are nothin but high maint.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the price of pussy goes up more and more every day.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the price of pussy goes up more and more every day.

Actually the price should be going down, with the Economy the way it is and not making ends meet, more will end up on the street hungry and eagar to do anything for less than before, more kitty on the street with less people to "Pay" to "Help" them out.... well, you understand
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2008 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually the price should be going down, with the Economy the way it is and not making ends meet, more will end up on the street hungry and eagar to do anything for less than before, more kitty on the street with less people to "Pay" to "Help" them out.... well, you understand

Kitty is one of the few recession-proof trades.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TEST

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 12-07-2008).]

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test
Bubbajuju

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BubbajujuSend a Private Message to BubbajujuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

[This message has been edited by Bubbajuju (edited 12-09-2008).]

Mrs.Fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mrs.FieroboomClick Here to visit Mrs.Fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mrs.FieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test...

------------------
My dream:
)

Mrs.Fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mrs.FieroboomClick Here to visit Mrs.Fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mrs.FieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mrs.Fieroboom

33 posts
Member since Dec 2008
once more...

------------------
Dream Fiero:

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jumpin into the trash can with you all
PFF
System Bot
AADrcw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AADrcwSend a Private Message to AADrcwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a sig test dont mind me..

------------------
-American Automotive Design-

fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AADrcw:

Just a sig test dont mind me..

Hey, that's a nice sig...

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this is why you need a dog they do the same thing but there sh** out side ill even let you borrow my dog for a day

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-14-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this is why you need a dog they do the same thing but there sh** out side ill even let you borrow my dog for a day

Your dog couldnt handle me
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, this thread is hilarious.

"Hey mom, sumbody said sumthing bad on teh internets and i r mad!!!1111"

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 12-15-2008).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your dog couldnt handle me

my dog would put you in your place she might be lazy but she can be a handfull
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

my dog would put you in your place she might be lazy but she can be a handfull

if shes just like any other bitc* , she'll be screaming for more

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 12-17-2008).]

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test...

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock