Started on: 11-06-2008 10:40 AM
Replies: 172 (4593 views)
Last post by: Erik on 11-26-2009 02:18 AM
calamityjane

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan, children are being molested by straight people more than gays. The child molesters should all be killed. Many americans are upset about industry leaving our country. That is the fault of the politicians and the uninformed people who elect them. Mostly the fault of the Liberal Democrats. Attacking all gays is not going to change any of that. In my opinion the only thing that will fix most of our problems is another civil war. That won't happen any time soon, because the people are complacent. I agree about political correctness being a big problem. You are attacking the good with the bad though. Americas real enemies are the liberal democrats and their social ideals. Attack them.

Jane

------------------
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality

IP: Logged
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hitler would hate me,,but he would like some of my thoughts.. the nazis of our generation are comming to power some thing far worse is comming many of you feel ill at ease you wonder what is happening ,,what could I do
I took a contract security job once,, and they ask me to bite down on the queens coin to show I was in , a neat experience But at first I thought them crazy Loons !!remember this ,,you may actually understand what I have said
Ah yes the Nazi accusation!! when we do not like what is said it is common from the nazi left wing
the nazi,s and commies and marixst?? all the same..Stalin and the commies only killed more people because they had more time to overcome the 6 year mass murdering of Hitler
Lurker check out the federalist papers once again I know it is a bore to read I hate them but you will eat some of it up
AH! spainish wells,eleuthera Island Bahamas wonder who live there ??
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
In this matter the Good queers support the creeps ,,Political correctness is to the fore ,, I was going to write about the creeps in the past 2 months ,, in my area,, I only know because I started reading the local section but many here will know what I speak off
Many of these gays have a but for the grace of god there goes I /ME
I have had to deal twice in my life time with the ""OH,, he is alright"" when there is serious trouble in my extended clan guess who they call,, it ain't batman,,In real life they put me in jail,, because he went to the hospital,, very foolish of me!! normally I am a quiet guy,,methodical ,, a shovel kind of guy ,,but I was furious when I saw him,, he was a slow runner ,,almost made the car,, would have but it was locked,, the judge was only mad because I hurt the people who tried to stop me
I have nothing against sodomy or butt piratecy.its lots of deviant fun ,but a lot of damage goes with this !!they branch out
My first encounter was with a youth director he did not try me I was 16 and mean.. but on a camping trip,he made the rounds with many young boys in a short period of time I guess the urge overcame him,, this one creep screwed up 10 lives and thier are to many like him
Many women seem to be easy on this and want counciling for the queers ,, I give effective good council

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 11-07-2008).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:
.......... when there is serious trouble in my extended clan guess who they call,, it ain't batman,,In real life they put me in jail,, because he went to the hospital,, very foolish of me!! normally I am a quiet guy,,methodical ,, a shovel kind of guy ,,but I was furious when I saw him,, he was a slow runner ,,almost made the car,, would have but it was locked,, the judge was only mad because I hurt the people who tried to stop me
.......I give effective good council

Stan, you should consider writing a book, .
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you see the gays and democrats waving the COMMUNIST Flag, in the march??, I realize this post would generate more hate for me but the bus we are on is careening down the hill and the cliff is getting closer,, people easily say Im racist or hater ,,I am no friend of the gay community I have seen the sick damage done to young men.. many here will protect themself ,,it is not cool to be politically incorrect.. I want the gays to go back in thier hole.. Marriage ?? crap !! what we need is turd babies,, I am not politically correct/.. I hate the politically correct..America needs men right now.

Stan
Humans arent the only species that does gay **** . There have been fags through out history... some were very famous. Like Alexander the great. Gaaaaaayyyy... I dont think anything has changed in human history and I dont think it's worth the effort to try it now.

A LITTLE REBELLION IS A GOOD THING ,,, DO YOU KNOW WHO SAID THIS a guy name T.Jefferson long after the war for independence was over
KEEP A SHARP KNIFE & HATCHET
KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY
CARRY 80 ROUNDS OF BALL AMMO
NEVER LIE TO AN NCO OR OFFICER
ADAPT TO THE SITUATION
THERE IS NO BOUNTY ON MIDGET SCALPS

Jefferson told us to fight the enemy, not each other... unless you are a government official. Freedom loving people are not the enemy, however if a homo comes knocking on my door and wants to stomp on my freedom, I'll split his wig in a heartbeat. Other than that... I'm out.
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Yeah a comic book.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

You aren't, in this day and time, allowed to say these sort of things, unless (re:another thread) under the flimsy guise of comedy.

That's actually a scary thing to think about. Your not ALLOWED to say......

I must be one of the partly sick ones too, because I found it kinda funny because it's just so out there and so wrong. I only recently started reading his threads just for the shock value.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jefferson was speaking about the american people,, he understood better than most here who have the political correctness flu so bad they can not see the financial tsunami wall coming your way,, and many of you know exactly what I am talking about..
The fiero is popular with gay males,, a regular gay mobile.luckily it is a troublesome car to own so this keeps the cucumber loving crowd away
I have seen the destruction that queers have done to our society, and the local section of my newspaper the past 2 months has been an interesting read,,cross dressers fighting over each other must be a hoot to watch,a real triangle thinking about 3 men in dresses ,and serious about being a real woman ,rolling around fighting scratching and then man defeats man for another man ..holy flashing lacy panties.
unfortunately the hilite of crossdressing action covers up a secrete we no longer read about in the paper unless the queer kills his prey.
We are destroying the greatest nation state the world has ever known,I am not turbo charged on this issue it is boring but it is part of the undercurrent of the tsunami
I have a dictionary I have about 10 of them ,,,3 right beside me,, some words I just mispell for fun..I do not give a rats cheesewhiz about puntuation spelling,,or P.C. I just continue my quest for popularity,, I fear people will not like me.
do not know if I was dropped on my head,but I suffered severe brain damage in 3 separate accidents the last one really screwed me up urinated and crapped on myself for years,, it was great fun..never resist slamming me because of my military service!! It was a great adventure to me !!and I really appreciated the vast amount of small arms ammo provided by a generous U S Goverment I had a different attitude than most men,, and praise be the lord in his giving spirit !! I have slammed more 105 howitzer rounds down range than the average running lackey dog of capitalism.. the smell of burning powder bags, the choking fumes the loud noise that destroyed my hearing and blessed be the God my lord for sending some of the meanest hardcore street hoods to help me send commie marxist to hell with M14 ,M60 and howitzersEstazy,I quiver to think about grazing fire spreading the love remembering the warm feeling as Laruk late to the game,,lay down beside me and fed the full metal jackets into the tray only the sound and recoil of rapid "direct fire" 105 H E is more etazious,, "" FIRE MISSION "" V.C.Women and children in an open field,,carring a box of puppies & kittens.....stand by base piece,, shell HE load me!!

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 11-08-2008).]

Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait, I thought it was the Hispanics ruining the USA, now it's gays? Or is it the gay Hispanics? Come on Stan focus! Who is it? You can't keep changing targets in mid-stream, you gotta finish off one bunch before starting on the next or you never accomplish anything. My advice is to ignore the gays, in ten years they won't have 10 gay kids for you to feed.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It saddens me to see the state the general American public is now in. This thread, along with others, show me that in general, if a murderer is being brought to justice, if a child molester is being brought to justice, or a rapist is being brought to justice, everyone says "Good riddance, that sick piece of scum". Now if someone say that of gays, "Good riddance, that sick piece of scum", it's the worst thing in the world to say.

Biblically, homosexuality is just as bad as rape, child molestation, and murder. This nation was founded on Christian principles. The laws and rights set forth in the constitution were based off those Christian principles. Marriage is for STRAIT people only. That's what DEFINES marriage, a union between a man and a woman.

Homosexuality uses to be looked upon as a bad thing. No longer the case. It's glorified in the media. Sex out side of marriage used to be looked upon as a bad thing. Now it's glorified in the media. What next? It seems to me that killing is already starting to go towards the "ok" side. Murders getting lighter sentences than tax evaders. Drunk driving? Oh it's only his 6th offense. No biggie.

This country has lost most of its sense of morality. And that saddens me.

Stan may be blunt, but he sees what most choose to ignore.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grandaddy84SE:

Wait, I thought it was the Hispanics ruining the USA, now it's gays? Or is it the gay Hispanics? Come on Stan focus! Who is it? You can't keep changing targets in mid-stream, you gotta finish off one bunch before starting on the next or you never accomplish anything. My advice is to ignore the gays, in ten years they won't have 10 gay kids for you to feed.

ROTFLMAO! That thar's funny, I don't care who u r.

Well, that would all depend on whether or not adoptive gay parents are influencing the kids they are involved with wouldn't it. Tough call but, I would stand up and support Stan's right to espouse his opinion on this or any other topic. We still have a right to do that don't we? You may not like what Stan, I, or anyone else has to say, OK, disagree or ignore the thread. But, Stan, you and I still have a right to say and think things that are un-popular in some places. We might get fragged for it but, Stan still has the right to speak his mind.

Ron
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

But this kind of hatred and bigotry is why America has not progressed further socially than it currently is.

I can understand why you said this, but you still get a 15 yard penalty for over-reacting.

America is WAY far along socially at an AMAZING pace, and your statement doesn't give credit for it.

Homosexuals as little as 30 years ago in this country had to cower in private or fear physical abuse even to the point of being murdered. Now they can dress up as (insert your favorite adjective here) as they want in safety. I mean, please tell me, what more progress do you want? Do you want infringement of freedom of speech for uhlanstan? Because that is about all that is left.

There was bigotry against black people. There has been HUGE progress made in that in the past 40 years.

There was bigotry against women in the work place. Huge progress.

Now you compare that to other cultures in CURRENT existence, and then across history.

Because although I understand your reaction to his post, I'm not going to let you dismiss the MASSIVE, INCREDIBLE, HISTORIC progression against hatred and bigotry that this country has made in the last historically short 30 to 40 year span.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought this thread was going to be about Ann Hathaway.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only seek to be accepted among my peer group[ of Fiero owners ,, this is why my post are so gentle and timmid,, Yes no sweat check out the californi ay a web site that has photos of child moslesters 2 years ago 75% were from mexico .. The illegal mexicans are a curse especially to those who spend years to come here legally and become legal citizens
I was struck by a drunk illegal mexican who had false I D he bailed out left me a cripple for 10 years Im still screwed up .. the cops arrested him the night of the accident , he bailed out and split,, the man whose I D he was using was arrested in pencilvainia and jailed,, he spent 3 days in jail,, the illegal had his SS card # ,,drivers license with the name of the penn man and the photo of the illegal Many lives were effected by this action ..fortunately for the penn guy he looked nothing like the illegal that left me beside the road for dead.. the cops did not believe the pennguy.. they went to his house and arrested him ..If you think Illegals do no harm you live in a dream world,, every illegal who works is using a false I D
But all fail to come close to the Japanese car disaster and what the dems have done to our economy,, and the press make sure no one knows who is really responsible
The poop chute lickers,, Juan Icrosaborda,,,lawyer getcreepoff ,,twenty prvious,, are just some of many problems!! and one day the men of Texas are going to get sick of this destruction of America and I will look like a whiney puppy when the stout ropes go taunt and pinheads fly thru the air ..Start with the lawyers... Hmmm wonder what I did with the list of ACLU people from the news paper .. when they got the child moslester off,, Ive got some uncivil machete liberty for them

Hating me is good but look around "beyondith" your yard .. .
Stand by on the guns !!target rich enviroment,, steady now hold ,hold, target !!! white ugly senile grumpy angry Uhlanstan !! Shell - H E fuze - airburst ..,,, full Forum !! FIRE FOR EFFECT

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2008 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
the women will love being moslems.. where is the liberty for my nieces liitle boy that creepazoid queer left scarred for life,he is improving,, he is a teen ager now and time will over come, he came out with the rukus & screaming and saw me bring a size 11 boot down on this queers mouth..hmmm wonder why I am his fave uncle,, wonder why he wants to be a U S Marine.. yes I know there are more normal creepazoids terrorizeing ,,girls ,,women 10 times more ..
Bring back the spirit of Patrick Henry or is patriotism the last refuge of the scoundrel

GOD GUNS GUTS AND FIERO,S MADE AMERICA GREAT
calamityjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan, I left home at 15 years old. I know these creepizoids that you speak of. However, not all members of any community are bad. I know the rage you feel, but I try to focus it on those who have done wrong. Like somebody said earlier, you need to focus! When your focused, Go to town, because you're an entertaining man that pulls no punches. Just think what you could accomplish if you focused! LMAO! You have a colorful way with words, that's for sure. SAVE THE FOCUSED STAN!!!

Jane
BTW: There is no way in hell that an american woman is going to give up the freedom we have worked so hard for. These moslem men will have to pry our guns from our cold dead hands! Just thought I would ease your mind about your nieces liberty. We will not ever give up. I promise you! There are people who will never give up hunting down the criminals that hurt your nieces son and others like him.
------------------

[This message has been edited by calamityjane (edited 11-07-2008).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2008 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
POLICE WILL COME FOR THE GUNS,, HOW MANY POLICEMEN CAN YOU SHOOT,yes you.. ...?? what ?? you think they will send Jane Fonda and people you hate for your guns
GRANDDADDY I live in such a Target rich enviroment I need a crew served weapon and an endless supply of ammo just to make them keep there fat heads down
butt master generals who love cucumbers,illegals & silent gas passers are just the tip of the atomic mushroom cloud..
the supply of deviants who are laying awake at night right now(if you think not you are in a coma) trying to figure out how to scam you ,, get your money,steal your loose objects in your yard,, impregnate your teen daughter ,or get the flea bitten furby pet you have away from you or just screw with your mail box,,is in the millions,,we can not keep the cruel ragheads who want to kill us in prison ,,How can we possibly jail simple rapist, killers ,,robbers,,thieves and mad magazine plagerizers,,Oh let em loose untill they kill 2 people at separate times
The majority of people want the american dream..,, unfortunately I will list what this is now??
1..Win the lottery
2..marry money
3..sue a wealthy person or big company
4.. you let your rich uncle feel you up,,uncle fatbucks$$ chokes on a 9 inch carrot leaves every thing to you.. shafting those who cleaned him up in his final days & really cared about him,
5 Jury decides in your favor because your acting as a brain damage cripple was oscar winning
6.. the topper what every one wants now?? easily aquire and keep & maintain a reliable stable of profitable hose bags,,,
7..had to eliminate 7 ,,kids sometimes read my post because Im 10% different and it was hilarious

OK,, now anal channel swimmers hugs and kisses ,, with a reach around for every one

calamityjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROTFLMAO!

Jane

------------------

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as many here know the only thing I can focus on is loose fitten shoes and a warm place to sit on the throne and comtemplate boredom on which I have become an expert .. I am considering writting another book about boredom and those who enjoy it who live each day in a bottomless pit of bopredom and the hilite of the day is to sit on the throne in warmth and look down as there life is flushed away to the sewer of life ..
Do not forget i am a low life who actuaaally is prejudice against something the nazi dems convinced you , you must support or you are a detestible person who should suffer,, probably a secrete KKK member who ""GASP"" does not like some one now approved for likability by the ACLU lawyers & see air ra club

Kool aid ha ha you guys are sucking on the PC ,,have had a super bong collision with a fully loaded politically correct BONG it was a terrible wreck and the effects have lasted so long you no longer remember you were told and told ,,again and again how to think .. so it is soooo easy to slam me you drank the kool aid so long you no longer remember free thought just slam the non beleavers you do not even know what happen ,, THINK ABOUT IT

BATTALION fire mission all guns !! Forward .Observer has visual,eyes on target overweight indigent belligerant foul mouth,EX Marine!! NOT, I said NOT politically correct,, charge 7,,shell, willy peter(a real shell,not a joke) fuze proximity,quadrant 650 ,, deflection 2400,,20 rounds each Gun get him cream him fire fire fire,, willy peter will make him a believer fire him up and make his life a real burning hell

buger_57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buger_57Send a Private Message to buger_57Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure as hell glad all fiero owners arent like Uhlanstan or we would all be seriously ****ed...

[This message has been edited by buger_57 (edited 11-08-2008).]

calamityjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who the h3ll is willy peter.

Jane

------------------

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calamityjane:

Who the h3ll is willy peter.

Jane

Phonetic translation of White Phospherous artillery, mortar, or air delivered munition round. Using phonetic alphabet prevents having too many charlie foxtrots. Had a big one last tuesday.

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
both my cats are male, and neutered.... but for some reason at 3am this morning the one cat was dry humping the other one, pulled him off and his "Weiner" was hanging out.... thought it fit in with this conversation

back to.... In Before Trashcan part II!
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Well if Jack Kerouac could get away with writing a single sentence 300 pages long, why not!?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Phonetic translation of White Phospherous artillery, mortar, or air delivered munition round. Using phonetic alphabet prevents having too many charlie foxtrots. Had a big one last tuesday.

snicker, snicker, snicker

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I thought this thread was going to be about Ann Hathaway.

quite possibly the most under rated post this forum has ever read.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love Uhlanstan's posts because it gives me a chance to rant myself. I also gave you a + rating because at least you're willing to speak on what you believe, even if it's a bit difficult to understand at times...

I'm going to try and cover every base here.

Me and my fiancee work for the government - specifically, we both work for former President Clinton. I will tell you something right now, I don't pledge allegiance to any political party. I work for Clinton because it gives me a chance to promote public service and do something better for people. I am twenty-five, probably lower middle-class, live in a small apartment, and work two jobs and go to school. I'm pretty common as any other 'American'.

I keep wondering why the hell people are so against gay people. They're here to stay. They've been here since early cave man times. Deal with it. I bring up a strong case in point around me locally. When we voted earlier in the week, one of the petitions coming up in Arkansas was 'Act 1'. This law if passed would prevent gays from adopting children - at least that's how it sounded to the common people. The Arkansas state government reworded the question to make it seem like it was bad. What it didn't mention was that this act would prevent ALL non-married persons from adopting children, gay or straight. Now it is currently impossible for any single person to adopt a child, even though a lot of single people often adopt children for companionship. Also since there is a strong sense of 'family' here in Arkansas, less children are being adopted. Now it makes it nearly impossible. Nice. Thanks a lot gay-phobia.

All we had to do was vote 'no' and allow gays to adopt. People act like children around gay people are going to be gay themselves. Being gay isn't something you 'learn'. You can't learn 'gay'. That's the most retarded senseless crap I've ever heard people say. Your genetics determine this. Science proves that. You know when your young whether or not you like the same sex. If you do, oh well. You're gay. Is it wrong? Society seems to think so. Why? Because we haven't advanced socially far enough. We have come a long way, but we still have rampant gay-phobia. Why? Are the gays going to come and catch you and suck your brains and make you gay? I don't think so. If you drink out of a gay person's cup are you going to turn gay? Nope. You're not getting butt humped. You'll be fine.

What's this large scare of guns being taken away too - especially here on the forum? I really don't get it. YOU DO REALIZE IT IS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT THAT GUNS ARE GOING TO STAY, RIGHT?! That's the great, AND BAD, thing about America. Remember we've tried to combat the constitution before. It was called 'prohibition'. It didn't work. You seriously think that laws passed to enforce mass gun control is going to work? I don't think so.

I for one am for considerable gun control personally - somewhat an oxymoron because I own a .38 (I've had a few revolvers, but I only own ONE gun at a time). It has nothing to do with political affiliation, but I get tired of seeing people around me and in America getting killed by guns. Don't argue here. Don't say bulls*** like 'guns don't kill people'. GUNS F***ING KILL PEOPLE! Retards that get guns easily and pull the trigger are at fault, but having access to guns in the first place CAUSES THE PROBLEM. If I go out and shot somebody now it's not my fault... well it is... but the fact that I was allowed to have a gun in the first place puts considerable blame there. The reason why I know nothing will ever be done about it is because it doesn't matter what you outlaw, people will find ways to kill. Be it guns, knives, bats, automobiles. If you outlaw one reason people are killed, why not the others? It took nearly two hundred years for us to find a correct interpretation of the First Amendment. It will be even longer to understand how to control guns, which I feel we never will in this lifetime. Stop freaking out. Your guns aren't going anywhere.

I also think it's somewhat silly that a lot of you are against the upcoming presidential-elect, even if that's not what I fully got out of yours and other posts here but I get that out of the recent posts about what will happen next year and gun control. I will tell you this now - I would have voted for Obama even if he were Republican. Why? He is a strong, influential leader that America needs.

Currently, the image of America to other nations is that we are a society embedded on traditional values. We went through 43 white male presidents. Other countries all over the world have advanced. There are female presidents in Europe. A prisoner, Mandella, became leader of South Africa. All these happenings around the world - and we elect the same type of leader. Obama is going to show to the world that we are able to advance as a society. It's not specifically about political affiliation. It shows that a minority, of relative close African acestry, is able to lead the largest nation of the 'free' world. This new leader is to show the world that we actually practice what we preach about diversity.

I say this in that maybe in the slight hope that my vote mattered, but it didn't. The electorial college elected Obama - the government. I for one am against the electorial college. I think it's unnecessary. The original idea of the electorial college is that it would be put into placed because votes could become lost or altered (remember this was during colonial times), but it's also there because there is a clause in there that states nearly to the same effect here that THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE WILL BE PUT INTO PLACE FOR THE BETTER OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. That's right. That essentially means that the government decides what is best, even if it goes against popular ideals. Want to know why Bush was re-elected in 2004? It's what the government thought was necessary. We were (and still are) at war. We didn't want to bring a man in who preaches about energy conversation and alternative fuel (Gore). That's not the American way. Lets bring in the good-ole-boy again from Texas to lead the country, even if we cringe each time he goes up to speak. The government finally realized that it was better to put a diversified president up there that can lead the country rather than an old man that is going to be on a cane in two years and die in office, and then Palin would be president **shudders**.

America is great. It what allows us members who are originally brought together by a love for a small American commuter sports car to go into an off-topic section and talk about what we believe in.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 11-08-2008).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I only seek to be accepted among my peer group[ of Fiero owners ,, this is why my post are so gentle and timmid,

Hating me is good but look around beyondith your yard .. .
Stand by on the guns target rich enviroment,, steady now hold ,hold, target !!! white ugly senile grumpy angry Uhlanstan !! Shell H E fuze airburst ..,,,full Forum !! FIRE FOR EFFECT

LOL

Dammit man.... I gotta have a beer with you one of these days... Gentle and timid LMFAO!! Love ya like a brother man.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-08-2008).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

I also think it's somewhat silly that a lot of you are against the upcoming presidential-elect, even if that's not what I fully got out of yours and other posts here but I get that out of the recent posts about what will happen next year and gun control. I will tell you this now - I would have voted for Obama even if he were Republican. Why? He is a strong, influential leader that America needs.

But leading us...where? Change? Change to what? Those questions needed to be answered. We got some answers, just look on his website. Other questions remain unanswered. We don't just need a strong leader, we need one who will lead us in the right direction. Socialism isn't the right direction. The far, far left isn't the right direction. We don't need a "Civilian National Security Force". We don't need the 2nd amendment weakened. All the stuff I just said can be found in Obama's own words or on his website.

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2008 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
answers to your post,have no idea who ann hathaway is must be a celebrity
Write my Senator..I do about military issue,s and illegal,My senator is probably bent over a barral right now,hands and feet chain to the ground ,,recieving a Pancho Villa turd packing
Nobody looks or acts like me tho my face is not so crooked now,,I no longer dribble spittle down my chin and selom crap on my self now.
Life is not perfect,, the gay activist are the reason fewer kids will be adopted
Return traditional values,most of the new stuff sucks
Pallin worth 1,000,000 Hussein Obama,s,, the stories about her are crap,,95% lies, to convince the uninformed who only check out the headlines
Unfortunately the right direction is not the correct direction.We need strong leadership in hard times
Most gays are good people who just enjoy poop ramming & streched lips,,I understand why some women are gay,, some I have seen are wombat ugly & tasmanian devil mean. I have seen the destruction with my eyes and heard with my ears the cries and sobs
Many of us are born with feelings that are different, then some of us just make bad choices..I understand this from my own life..
The reason our society is being destroyed is because of acceptance of many different types of creepazoids!! and a lack of respect for others,,a lack of respect for our society ,,Our reactions in traffic are a perfect example,,
when we destroy our auto industry that will start a slow change,, but it will be to late ..The destruction of our economy and the newspapers and major network failure to report this to protect the democrats & the Obiteme team may destroy us now ..Fortunately the economy may be strong enough to survive this ..People are afraid they will lose thier retirement including confiscation of 401 k ect and thier reaction could escalate.
there is a high percentage of queer men who can not control there urges,and the majority enable the predators,, the gay predators do damage way out of proportion to thier numbers,,This is allowed by women wanting counciling for the creeps and men often do nothing for fear of thier own prosecusion,,and the majority of queer molestation cases against boys go unreported to law enforcement...

Well sweeties have to go big lingerie sale at my macy,s store!! Bras and frilly lacy panties (I prefer red)in large size,s 1/2 price off..ends at 4 pm.....aahhhh for the girl friend of course

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 11-09-2008).]

calamityjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

there is a high percentage of queer men who can not control there urges,and the majority enable the predators,, the gay predators do damage way out of proportion to thier numbers,,This is allowed by women wanting counciling for the creeps and men often do nothing for fear of thier own prosecusion,,and the majority of queer molestation cases against boys go unreported to law enforcement...

Most women know that child molesters can't be fixed. Only the stupid overly compassionate ones think they can. All sexual predators do damage way out of proportion to their numbers. Many are not reported. Nothing can be done unless people are ready to go through the humiliation of a trial. That's rare. That is why so many relatives are in jail for manslaughter. Men are not the only molesters out there either.:daemon: Their time will come Stan.

Jane

------------------

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The reason our society is being destroyed is because of acceptance of many different types of creepazoids!!

Describe for me the noncreepazoid
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buger_57:

I'm sure as hell glad all fiero owners arent like Uhlanstan or we would all be seriously ****ed...

This crazy hate and murder anyone who isn't the same crazy as you are stopped being amusing a long time ago.
You so called adults should really stop encouraging Stan.
You remind me of the people who slow down at a wreck and gawk, hoping to see some blood.

Dude,didn't the VA gave you meds for a reason?
Please start taking them again.

------------------

Mean People Suck

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 11-10-2008).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

This crazy hate and kill anyone who isn't the same crazy as you are stopped being amusing a long time ago.
You so called adults should really stop encouraging Stan.
You remind me of the people who slow down at a wreck and gawk, hoping to see some blood.

Dude,didn't the VA gave you meds for a reason?
Please start taking them again.

That is an interesting assumption or opinion. While I don't always agree with Stan, there are other threads currently going on or have been posted in the past that I found just as crazy, misguided or just plain perverted. I believe Stan has a right to speak his mind just as others have a right to support their cause. We do have that right still, don't we?

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-10-2008).]

calamityjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For a couple more months anyway.....................
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In my opinion the only thing that will fix most of our problems is another civil war. That won't happen any time soon, because the people are complacent. I agree about political correctness being a big problem. You are attacking the good with the bad though. Americas real enemies are the liberal democrats and their social ideals. Attack them.

Jane

The people are not that complacent, We mabye closer to a war of northern aggression then you may think.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For a couple more months anyway.....................

Yup. Enjoy your internet freedom until January 20th.

McDowell: Fairness Doctrine, Net Neutrality Linked
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pole sitters ,panty boys(my fave),crossdressers,Ram cucumber pirates,, child moslesters,gay priest,Glory holers,dress wearing weight lifters,queer midgets, the giant dildo lovers & quilting society and those to deviant for even me to mention march to protest some law passage that does not kiss thier brown vaselined stroke pleasure chute,,While they were all grouped together why was the squad automatic weapon (saw) and 81 mortars not set up and swung into action,, think of the young boys lives that would not be ruined if battery airburst or fuze variable time(VT) was used along with grazzing fire from the saw,,add the democraps wearing the soviet hammer and sick hel that were just in the news,,Dirtbag has won so they can show the true colors now on TV !! and you have a true pity party I can enjoy..

GOD GUNS GUTS AND FIERO,S MADE AMERICA GREAT understand what this says and put the pride and steel back in your limp wristed action ,, you could still wear panties with a little donkey on them you know what they say about donky,s whos to know!!

Holy **** . Dude, you have some serious issues.

But even if you do consider yourself sane, a thread like this does not belong in TO/T. So I will move it to a slightly more appropriate place. I say "slightly" because I personally feel it doesn't belong on PFF at all.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Holy **** . Dude, you have some serious issues.

But even if you do consider yourself sane, a thread like this does not belong in TO/T. So I will move it to a slightly more appropriate place. I say "slightly" because I personally feel it doesn't belong on PFF at all.

Originally posted by blackrams:
While I don't always agree with Stan, there are other threads currently going on or have been posted in the past that I found just as crazy, misguided or just plain preverted. I believe Stan has a right to speak his mind just as others have a right to support their cause. We do have that right still, don't we?

Ron

Apparently not.
And yet, other threads I consider perverted are still going strong. The Fairness Doctrine strikes again.

Ron
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Apparently not.
And yet, other threads I consider perverted are still going strong. The Fairness Doctrine strikes again.

Oh puh-lease. Get off your high horse.

I haven't seen you sending me emails or PMs about "perverted" threads. If you have a problem with certain threads, by all means, send me the URLs through PM or email. If they are just as bad as this one, I will move them to the Trash Can too. It would be my pleasure.

Also, please tell me where I am denying Stan's right to speak his mind. Last time I checked, he wasn't banned. And seriously, I really should ban his sorry ass to kingdom come just for starting a post like this:

Topic: poop chute snoopers march

Pole sitters ,panty boys(my fave),crossdressers,Ram cucumber pirates,, child moslesters,gay priest,Glory holers,dress wearing weight lifters,queer midgets, the giant dildo lovers & quilting society and those to deviant for even me to mention march to protest some law passage that does not kiss thier brown vaselined stroke pleasure chute,,
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock