Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  archie is gettin bashed on streetfire? (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
archie is gettin bashed on streetfire? by kyp
Started on: 03-13-2008 03:51 PM
Replies: 523 (11894 views)
Last post by: AutoTech on 04-29-2008 02:21 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT Quick:

You know what the **** I meant. But you're doing you're best. You're doing your best to sway the masses. People have stopped following you Archie. People are thinking for themselves and making observations on their own. That many people can't be wrong about your products. Why are so insecure about your products and your work ? I think you know the truth. The truth is that you know you don't know that much about engines or performance or good quality. Show quality.

Your cars look good from far, but far from good.

You're the only alleged V8 customer who I've seen posting complaints. The rest of the haters don't have them V8s, don't want them, and are just looking for something to complain about. You on the other had didn't like Archie's kit after you refused to follow the directions.

That's hardly some massive change in public opinion. The people with his products are typically happy with their purchase. You can't please everyone all the time. This time it was your turn, if you actually ever had a kit. Most vendors require proof of purchase to provide support. So I'm sure once you've provided that you'll be directed as to where you can fark off.

Now run along and tell the rest of the haters about "Where I come from people believe what you say because we speak as men and tell it like it is." We can use that the next time you punks want to argue time slips or dyno slips.
IP: Logged
GT Quick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I ever had to admit that I was a LIAR then I would have the sense to spell it correctly. You can keep making up things like I have said them but people see right through you. Your statements have no merit here anymore.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know how to show pictures here......

look at the bottom of this page. you'll find a button that says "pennock's image poster".
click it.
download it.
install it.
notice that it says "auto config".
follow the directions.
it's not hard.
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All my snapshots are in an album, on a shelf, in the shop. Nowhere near a computer.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All my snapshots are in an album, on a shelf, in the shop. Nowhere near a computer.

how convenient.

ooh, a neg. bring it on. bring your friends, too.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 04-02-2008).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't understand how to follow instructions to operate PiP, but we're expected to believe you knew what you were doing when you "improved" on Archie's kit?
Yeah, right.
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell you what...JUST FOR YOU I'll click the link, download it. Wait...wait...follow the instructions.....click some more.......have the thing on my computer and follow the instructions again...then after it's ALL DOWNLOADED I'll go out to the shop, reach on the shelf and get the 3 ring binder with all my snapshots in it and sit it next to the computer hoping my images will fly from the sticky pages of the album from hardcopy form into the computer to prove to you that I have them. Will Pennock's Image Poster do that then jackass ? Will that get my pics on here ? Idiot.
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GT Quick

205 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Better yet...youre right. Maybe if Pennock's Image Poster was in VHS form then we as V8 installers might be able to view it since we are accustomed to such high quality VHS taped instructions. Hey it still works for Archie. Why improve when you can still profit right ? That's pride in your work right there. Yup....no need to update anything it's all just fine.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jackass...Idiot.

thank you very much

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup....no need to update anything it's all just fine.

You dont seem to want to "update" to a modern, digital camera.....whys that?

Oh yeah, because your current one does the job, and it is "just fine".
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where I come from people believe what you say because we speak as men and tell it like it is

HMMM, So you "claim" all those things about Archie's kit and then post about "speaking like men" but refuse to even let Archie know your real name so he can verify which kit you bought and when???? You make accusations about a vendor item, refuse to offer even a hint of proof that you even bought/used the kit, and then hide behind your screen name. If men act like that where you come from, I'm glad I don't live there.

This post was and is about Archie and his V8's and why people don't like them. I'll admit it makes me feel good that I'm not the only one that felt this way about his kits. Apparantly the entire automotive community does. Except for Kit Car but hey, it's Kit Car....a magazine for wannabes who can't afford the real thing so..um...yeah. There's a great place to have a cover car.

Funny thing is 99% of the folks who "don't like Archie" are the ones who have not used his products. I really suspect you fall into that catagory as well.
So if the entire "automotive community" feels this way, How come nobody can find an article in any magazine stating that?
So now you hate Kit Car magazine too? Let me guess you bought a kit car kit and you couldn't understand the instructions so you "made corrections and modifications" and when you completed it, It looked like garbage. So now every kit car is garbage, right?

As for pictures, Just take your imaginary book down to Walgreens or any photo/camera store and they can put ALL your pics on a CD. It's kind of nice, They will never fade, get torn, or lost. You will have them for many many years and you can then post some of your talented work on this or any forum you want. You can even make your own website.
Maybe the problem is you need to modify Pennock's Image Poster to run better so you can post pics. We have already heard how you like to mod things you don't understand.
PFF
System Bot
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2008 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, you people live in imaginary PFF land where nobody believes anybody. It would be one thing for me to have got on here and said "oooh I ran 10's in the 1/4 with a 4 banger Geo". I wouldn't blame you to ask for proof. But I simply made my post the way it happened and instantly I get put down and ridiculed my first welcome week here back in Ocotber. And PFF sheep followed the Archie commands after he started in with his BS.

The larger reason I am not going to go spend gas and money to drive many interstate miles to a Walgreens, to burn a disk, to pRove to some guy named Orief on an internet forum that I actually did what I said I did is that I simply don't care. That is just silly. But apparantly theis proving of one's self on a forum named PFF is a REALLLY BIG DEAL to some people. Probably people without a life or without other cars to go work on. The Fiero was a small part of my life and I moved on.

As for kit cars go, well they're just ghey. "Oh look a Ferra....!?!?!.oh no it's not the headlights are SQAURE." HAhahaha
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Fiero was a small part of my life and I moved on.

And your still here because why????????????

The larger reason I am not going to go spend gas and money to drive many interstate miles to a Walgreens, to burn a disk, to pRove to some guy named Orief on an internet forum that I actually did what I said I did is that I simply don't care.

You don't have to "prove" anything to me. I just find it rather amusing that in one instance you post about being a "man" and that you stand by what you post, But yet you refuse to offer any information to Archie so he can actually verify which kit you used was his and exactly when you bought it. I mean in your original post you said the kit seemed "old" and "outdated", then you inquired if others have had the same issues or if the kit has been updated. You refused to give any information to Archie so he could look up which kit you bought and when so he could let you know if anything has changed. You suddenly became very critical from the replys you received, and now your just going off on little tangents like blasting kit cars, PFF land, posting pictures in the digital age, and such. Sounds to me that you are not the person you claim to be nor have you done the things you claim.

If you don't like PFF land then by all means "move on".

FYI ~ A GT40 is NOT a Ferrari.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you people live in imaginary PFF land where nobody believes anybody. It would be one thing for me to have got on here and said "oooh I ran 10's in the 1/4 with a 4 banger Geo". I wouldn't blame you to ask for proof. But I simply made my post the way it happened and instantly I get put down and ridiculed my first welcome week here back in Ocotber. And PFF sheep followed the Archie commands after he started in with his BS.

The larger reason I am not going to go spend gas and money to drive many interstate miles to a Walgreens, to burn a disk, to pRove to some guy named Orief on an internet forum that I actually did what I said I did is that I simply don't care. That is just silly. But apparantly theis proving of one's self on a forum named PFF is a REALLLY BIG DEAL to some people. Probably people without a life or without other cars to go work on. The Fiero was a small part of my life and I moved on.

As for kit cars go, well they're just ghey. "Oh look a Ferra....!?!?!.oh no it's not the headlights are SQAURE." HAhahaha

It's funny, isn't it? When people demand dyno slips and quarter mile times to verify outrageous horsepower and torque claims, they're labeled trolls and kicked off the board. But when someone claims to be a V8 Archie customer who is not satisfied with their kit, THE VERY SAME PEOPLE who called others trolls for demanding proof of power claims are now demanding proof of V8 kit ownership and modification. Congratulations, you're all trolls now. How dare you ask someone to prove what they've said? Why do you care? Its not your car. Why can't we all just get along? We're all here because we love Fieros. It shouldn't matter what engine someone puts in their car with what kit. Those excuses sound familiar. Welcome to hypocrisy, population: YOU.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Fiero was a small part of my life and I moved on.

I see you picked up the $4 troll kit on sale. You should have gone for the deluxe $28 kit with everything.

FYI, when you "moved on" you neglected to cart your sorry ass out of here in the process. How about cleaning up after yourself and keep on moving right out the door.
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2008 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But you see I have all this Fiero knowledge in my head to do nothing with. I have all the knowledge about how to do a V8 install THE RIGHT WAY. I have all of this 2.8 knowledge to do nothing with. So I try to help when I can. I also enjoy reading the O/T section because there are alot of highly intelligent people on this site that know alot about computers, and I don't. It's a good resource.

So I am helping others in the tech section. You obviously know it all and could probably single-handedly keep the Fiero community alive with your arrogance alone. I thought we were all here for the cars but after my "warm welcome" I have to wonder. This V8 Archie speak is an infection in this forum. Every time it comes up this happens. Trash.

I swear Cliff Pennock should have a V8 forum section with ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK on it instead of the trash can. It seems to always be about the same so maybe he should rename THE TRASH CAN the "V8 Forum". Yes that would work.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you see I have all this Fiero knowledge in my head to do nothing with. I have all the knowledge about how to do a V8 install THE RIGHT WAY.

You do? That's Great!!!!
Let's see some pictures of your install so that I can compare them with how mine is installed.
Do you have pics of your alternator bracket redesign?
Do you have pics of your motor/trans mounts?
Do you have pics of the remounted stabilizer arm? Will it mount on a 4-spd manual like it did on your TH-125?
Do you have the part number for the Aeroquip or Russell caps?
Do you have pics of the dual fan mount on the radiator? Did you wire them in series or parallel? Which Flexalite fans did you use? (Part number?)
Did you vent the hood or the radiator area to handle the increased airflow?

This V8 Archie speak is an infection in this forum. Every time it comes up this happens. Trash.

I swear Cliff Pennock should have a V8 forum section with ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK on it instead of the trash can. It seems to always be about the same so maybe he should rename THE TRASH CAN the "V8 Forum". Yes that would work.

Well if the "trolls" would not trash the threads, Then maybe they woundn't have to go in the trash can.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 04-03-2008).]

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are actually all good questions Orief. Ones that at one time I would have had the desire to answer. For the right person truly in need I will probably take the time one day to go dig up all that info and provide that information to help. Right here right now however, you are NOT that person.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Dude thats gross ! LOL I don't know weather i should vomit or laugh at that pic . That sure is one sh!tty picture !
------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 04-03-2008).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
an interesting, informative thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/086746-2.html
brian olsovsky aka 80s boy (twice banned) aka gtquick bought a kit, radiator and axle from archie six years ago.

Originally posted by GT Quick 10-18-2007 10:17 PM:
I am no longer posting anything that has anything to do with your kits.

hey, there's a good idea.

Originally posted by GT Quick 10-18-2007 10:17 PM:I hope the people that buy them experience the same primitive problems that I had.

very nice, helpful attitude.

i'm only up to 200 now. use up all your ids? run out of friends?
PFF
System Bot
GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2008 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said posting in here was against my better judgement. My point in posting in this thread is that I was calling Archie out on accusing non-V8 owners of being the only ones with input from his kits. I, as an ex V8 owner experienced and still see the flaws in his kits.

I'm not EVEN going into the identity thing again. You can accuse all you want for whatever reasons you must but Archie still didn't explain any of those flaws in any of the posts he made becasue he knows it's true. I guess I'm a troll (or whatever) for asking.

You know I can say something, you will say something. I'll say something, someone else here says something else. I can say something back but it will never be enough. It will never end. We can go 13 more pages of this jibberish because nobody here wants to back down. You people have some very VERY deep issues.

Suppose I had a way to post the pics, so I posted the pics. Then I'm sure I faked the pics, or those are just pics from some car show, or those aren't my cars, or my V8, or my kit, or whatever the next post is. You see it will very well never end with you people. Maybe you all know each other in some secret viewable forum here that I'm not privy to. I don't know and I don't care.

Simply put I can see you people don't want my input so very well. Way to keep the Fiero alive and well. Good job guys.

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I, as an ex V8 owner experienced and still see the flaws in his kits.

if you are brian, then we know you bought a kit.
stop being coy. are you, or are you not brian, aka 80s boy?

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 04-03-2008).]

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you took the time to go back and read the threads that others have so "kindly' dug up from my current PFF experience, the answers would be clear that for the last time....no...I am not the one with the identity problems here.

Who are you ? How do I know you even have a Fiero ? How do I know the Archie guy is really named Archie here on the forum ? I've seen no proof. How do I know that Orief or you, lurker, are even real people ? You could be prison inmates entertaining yoursleves from the cell block B library for all I know.

What's good for the accused is good for the accuser right ? I'd like you to go back and reread the post from the guy that called you all out for being hypocrites. I've not seen one comment on that on yet. Why is that ?

Hypocrites. All of you.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, which of us looks more real?
here's your profile:
Date Registered: 10-04-2007
Total Posts: 180
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http://
Interests:
ICQ Number:

and here's mine:
Date Registered: 02-04-2002
Total Posts: 8683
Current Email: mkr2c@mtsu.edu
Homepage: http://www.mtsu.edu/~mkr2c
Interests: history, firearms, photography, camping
ICQ Number:

here's a picture of my fiero. you can see more of it on my web page, or around the forum.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

if you like i can provide links.

i've met several members of the forum personally. ive never corresponded with archie or orief. to my knowledge, there is no privileged member forum here, unlike some other forums.

no one found the thread i quoted for me, i found it by searching the forum. it seems very clear to me that you are brian.

but enough about me, tell us about yourself

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 04-04-2008).]

GT Quick

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2008 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT QuickSend a Private Message to GT QuickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually to de-fuse this bomb, I will share a bit about myself. I'm a private guy so I don't do the internet thing well. This PFF experience has been less than pleasant.

But prior to PFF I have met a couple of Fiero owners from the San Antonio area years ago. Seemed like nice people. They even were part of a club I think. I met a fiero guy from Houston once and bought a factory sunroof cover for my 86. They had a little magazine or something. Nice house, seemed wealthy. Good people. I also bought some calipers from a guy outside of Austin once. He even gave me some free stuff and didn't even charge. I had a very good Fiero experience with a guy named Ed Parks once. He sent me parts on my word alone that I would trade out some parts that I had to mail back. Such trusting people. In real life that is.

All in all other then here, Fiero people have been pretty friendly in real life. I can't believe this is the best (supposedly) site on the internet for Fiero information. How sad.

After all the ridicule, rudeness and hostility, I can easily see how such madness and accusations over and over and over would cause a guy to hold such a grudge as to go run out and start another site to go against this one.

I used to not understand it but now I really can see. You all here have made your own bed with the ratings, haters, stereotypes and constant demands; now sleep in it.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually to de-fuse this bomb, I will share a bit about myself. I'm a private guy so I don't do the internet thing well. This PFF experience has been less than pleasant.
I used to not understand it but now I really can see. You all here have made your own bed with the ratings, haters, stereotypes and constant demands; now sleep in it.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not going to go spend gas and money to drive many interstate miles to a Walgreens,

I believe he has a v8 hahaha!

80's boy! How ya doing? Is this still the Targa car? I love that car! PM me if it is,

Cory
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GT Quick, I am confused as to why you keep coming back if you don't like this forum. I know most of your problems came when you first post consisted of you bashing a product made by a well known forum member. I think if you don't like Archie, be like the all rest of the Archie haters and join RTF, I know everyone there isn't a Archie hater but a good size group is. More and more of your posts are starting to make you look like a troll. Personally, I think you purchased a product from Archie and something minor was wrong with it and you didn't even bother to call Archie for help or to resolve the problem. I know Archie would have been more than willing to help you out. I find you to be very disrespectful to peoples work, their opinions, and their stuff. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everyone else has to hate it with you.

I rarely have problems with anyone on this forum and I respect everyones opinion, their hard work, and their stuff. I may not like what everyone owns, but they worked hard to accomplish what they want and they put the time and the money to do it, and well to me, you have to respect that.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 04-04-2008).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those are actually all good questions Orief. Ones that at one time I would have had the desire to answer. For the right person truly in need I will probably take the time one day to go dig up all that info and provide that information to help. Right here right now however, you are NOT that person.

So you are not going to answer good legitimate questions because of who I am?
So all the "Fiero knowledge in my head to do nothing with" and "I try to help when I can" that you posted 12 hours ago is no longer a valid post? Or should I say it is no longer valid to someone who has a V-8 but has made a post or comment denouncing one of your posts?

I, as an ex V8 owner experienced and still see the flaws in his kits.

You people have some very VERY deep issues.

Simply put I can see you people don't want my input so very well.

But yet when asked legitimate questions on these flaws, You refuse to show pictures or get into details. And not only in this thread, But in two other previous threads where similar questions were asked by other people. You backpedaled your response or never posted a reply again.

We have "Deep Issues"??? You come here and in your first post you start bashing a vendor's product and then when we would like some detailed info you backpedal out of it and when the vendor himself would like verification of what you bought and when, you refuse to supply any info, And now post around that you are only "here to help".

We don't mind your input, But giving us half an input doesn't help anyone. If you have decided to no longer supply any input, Then my original question would be: Why are you still here?

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 04-04-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But prior to PFF I have met a couple of Fiero owners from the San Antonio area years ago. Seemed like nice people. They even were part of a club I think. .

...and what year would this have been???
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:
...and what year would this have been???

This thread has been dead for 2 days. Let it die!

kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kyp

228 posts
Member since Sep 2007
lets test that one again
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test...

[This message has been edited by Fierotaz (edited 04-12-2008).]

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierotaz

1289 posts
Member since Mar 2004
One more time...

[This message has been edited by Fierotaz (edited 04-12-2008).]

Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierotaz

1289 posts
Member since Mar 2004
and again...

------------------

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test...

------------------

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 04-27-2008).]

NeoTristan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoTristanClick Here to visit NeoTristan's HomePageSend a Private Message to NeoTristanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
Tristan
84 Fiero SE

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock