Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 404 (8297 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 03-06-2007 09:51 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

dude, u are so right! I am glad you hate RFT. if you came over there, I would have to listen to your bullshit on two forums!!

And if you stayed over there, you wouldn't have to listen to him an ANY forums!!!!
IP: Logged
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Archie:

Hey Shaunbag, nice post.
Just admit it to everybody. You're a knuckledragger wanna be & you just can't stand it that you're stuck on the outside looking in.

I don't think Shaun's knuckles have dropped yet.
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well dude, I can't post what I want to say on RFT because the people who you let run that forum will edit the posts make them say whatever they want. Everything Shaun has ever posted over there about V-8 swaps has been inaccurate or mis-quoted. I can imagine what he'll do to a post of mine.

Your posts will not be modified, I can guarantee that. Since the other forum has a section for trash talk, maybe you should move this over there. There have been many trolls over there, they have not had their posts modified, you will not either. That was done in the first weeks of the forum and has not happened since. As far as I know, it only happened to Fierobear but according to him it happens all the time, it doesn't.

Let this thread die.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Funny thing is you keep listening to Shaun about V-8 swaps and yet like Shaun you still don't get it.
Archie doesn't make the engines. He doesn't build the engines. All he does is make a kit to install them.
If you bought a 200hp V-8, why would it be Archie's fault if the car does low 14's???
Shaun is always complaining about 1/4 mile times and dyno's not being done. Does West Coast Fiero gather the info on their 3800SC swaps? Does Fast Fieros Lloyd? Does Fiero Factory do it their 3.4L and 4.9L swaps?
No, Because the customer picks out the motor they want to use and the vendors install it.
listing to shuan? if u havn't noticed I don't like shaun.
If I wanted to brag about a car I owned I would not have bought a bmw. I woulda baought a cheaper nsx and saved my self some time with a car the avrage public likes better.

Just like my car, I picked out the engine I wanted and now I have a car that runs 12.3 in the 1/4 mile, it has been chassis dyno'd and has been running fine for 2 years. It only took Archie 2 weeks to assemble it and that included the auto to manual swap and big brakes.
Look at Tina's car, She wanted a car to drag race, and she installed a high horsepower engine and has been drag racing for years. But see this information goes against what Shaun is trying to say. So he picks on cars that have the lower powered V-8's.

All this from a guy who complains about how poor the stock 2.8L is and yet he has spent the last 8 years trying to get his to go faster than 14 seconds. Oh wait, That right "He has actually had a girl ask him if it was a Ferrari once"
So tell me again how much horsepower does his "bypassed PCV system courtesy of Preferred Performance" actually gain him??
Hey if that is your "source" for "truth" then you are more naive than I thought.

BTW ~ I drive a BMW also. I drive one because I like it not to impress others, which for some reason everytime you post about your's it's like your trying to impress people with the fact you have one.

listening to shuan? if u havn't noticed I don't like shaun.
the reason I posted about my bmw in this thread. is because I know how many people will automaticaly respond with "you can't afford a v8 fiero swap ect. ect.
the only other time I have posted ANYTHING about my bmw, was when there was a thread involving abs and traction control, and I was trying to explain my point of view from the car I own that has those features
Do you see any thread where I ran on here and posted it the day I got it? do u see any other threads where I am bragging about anything else about it? nope. any of my other cars? where is my I got a srt-4 thread? I tend to acctualy keep my non fiero cars on the down low. unless its somthing to do about them,
and like I said it was brought up on this. to avoid the u cant afford a v8 fiero posts that would have no doubt came piling in because I don't agree with archies business ethics.
I don't know what ur talking about archie building an engine, I know he doesn't build them. he just installs them. oh do u mean because I said 200hp v8? that was just a number I pulled out of my head on what a 4.9 puts down.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-06-2007).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Your posts will not be modified, I can guarantee that. Since the other forum has a section for trash talk, maybe you should move this over there. There have been many trolls over there, they have not had their posts modified, you will not either. That was done in the first weeks of the forum and has not happened since. As far as I know, it only happened to Fierobear but according to him it happens all the time, it doesn't.

Let this thread die.

I have seen other folks posts modified. It doesn't happen anymore, Now they just remove your post from the topic and make it part of a new slanderous topic and move it to the Aaron/Earl section. Then there is the generally immature attitude of those that run it. Like the little sigs under peoples avatars. Finally, many here have no respect for the person/persons that started that forum, So they refuse to sign in over there. It's one of the reasons I won't sign in using my regular forum screen name.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-08-2007).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There you go Shaunbag, more of your rambling lies &

You keep throwing out accusations by the ton filled with lies & mis-statements about me.

It's just like the old days when you were on PFF & we had to keep posting the truth to correct your lies & mis-statements.

(posted by Shaunbag)

You dont' want people to know that you cussed out Joe Wynman at the Carlisle show abuot 6 or 7 years ago do you? I was there so I know what happened. Then publically on Fagland, you typed out the name "whineman" when referring to Joe implying that he is a big whiner. And then you have the audacity to call me immature and a junior high prick when I call you a name? Where the hell do you get off?

Actually dumb-butt it was 1999 just a few weeks after I turned you down for the job you wanted working on cars for my NutSwinger customers.

This message I posted to Tech-Net pretty well summed it up. & it also proves that I was open about telling the Fiero people what happened. You said I didn't want people to know but I told them 7 years ago. Get your facts straight or STFU.

----- Original Message -----
To: "TechNet" <fiero-technet@Majordomo.net>; <fierojo@bellatlantic.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 1:13 AM
Subject: [TechNet] Goodbye Joe, an Editorial

>A few weeks ago Joe Wynman was removed from Technet when his mail
> started "bouncing". Many of you know that this is one of my pet
> peeves. As with all members who allow their mailboxes to get too full,
> he was removed.
>
> A few days later, Joe starts writing me wanting me to manually put him
> back on the list. I explained to him that every since he told lies
> about me after the Carlisle 1997 show, I didn't like him even a little.
> I also explained that I wouldn't walk across the street for him let
> alone go to the trouble of manually re-entering his name to the list.
> But, if he wanted to re-subscribe he could do it just like everyone else
> does. I also told him that I had "no use" for a trouble maker or a
> liar, let alone both, so it was agreed & confirmed that he would stay
> out of my face.
>
> This last weekend, at the Carlisle show, Joe showed up with his V-8
> car. It looked ok from where I stood, but I really can't say too much
> about it because he couldn't leave me alone long enough for me to view
> it. He kept coming over there and running his mouth with baloney to the
> point where I would just turn around and walk away.
>
> Then, on Sunday after I had given up on looking at his car, I'm trying
> to carry on a conversation with a couple of old friends, Alan Schrager
> (of Euroworks) and Dan (of PISA). Joe interrupts the three of us with
> some bullshit opinion of what happens on the internet mail lists. His
> bullshit opinion had nothing to do with the conversation we were having
> and his only goal was to interrupt and draw attention to himself by
> trying to put others on the spot. Dan & Alan aren't on these mail lists
> and couldn't give a crap about the pissing contests going on here. Dan,
> Alan & I are friends going way back to before the first Kit Car show at
> Carlisle. I have been to EVERY Carlisle Kit Car show that has taken
> place. At EVERY one of those shows I've had many, many conversations
> with old friends, including Dan & Alan. I HAVE NEVER been interrupted
> as rudely as I was Sunday. At that moment, I was ashamed to be a member
> of ANY Internet Mailing list. One reason Dan & Alan & others are not
> involved in the Mailing Lists is the total disregard for common courtesy
> displayed by some people via EMail. Joe brings that disregard to his
> live conversations.
>
> Joe & some others talk big stuff about starting some new national club
> to replace the FOCOA. As many know, I have no special love for fPhil,
> but I'd rather have 10 fPhils living next to me than one Joe Wynman. At
> least you know that fPhil thinks before he speaks. With Joe, everything
> that comes into his head comes out his mouth.
>
> I have been around this industry for 12 years now. There is no Fiero
> based supplier who was represented at the Carlisle show who has been
> around this industry as long as I have. So, as list owner, I am taking
> a step I have taken only once before. By taking this step, I am stating
> that "I don't have to take this crap from some jerk." "I've been around
> this industry long enough that I deserve a little respect.".
>
> Forgive me for bringing this to the list, but the list needs to know why
> he is being removed permanently from this list. As in the past, his
> version of this story will be full of lies & mis-statements.
>
> Do not reply to this EMail on list.
>
> This matter is closed.
>
> Archie
>
> --
> New V-8 Fiero Registry http://www.v8archie.com/v8registry.htm
> See the NEWS at http://www.v8archie.com/news.htm
> Archie, says "New Fiero-TechNet now 550+ Strong"
> http://www.v8archie.com/fiero-technet.html
> V-8 Fiero Conversion Info is at: http://v8archie.com
> What's involved in a V-8 Swap? 18 pages & 80 pictures tell the story at:
> http://www.v8archie.com/v8install.htm
> NW Chicago area NIFE FOA (member)
>

So guess what Shaunbag.......... I guess that this makes you....... WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!

But you should be used to it by now.

BTW: Dan Campbell, (of PISA) is the guy allowed Joe to park his car in his indoor space.

I have a bunch more messages from that incident that I can post if you need a some more education on a subject you obviously know nothing about.

Speaking of education. Did you learn how to call people names & abuse them on the Internet in College? No? Then it must be something you learned in High School. That's why everyone thinks you're a High School Punk because you act like a High School Punk. Grow up Shaunbag, act like you've got a College education.

Archie
------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-07-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Football: NFC left: Saints/Bears/Eagles/Seahawks - you a Bears fan Archie? I've got my eye on an NFC championship game Bears vs Eagles, just hoping *This* time its not the "fog bowl"... Eagles fan here

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be careful, If you call their forum "non-respectable" Shaun will post your phone number and "Will/Darkside of Will" will actually swear at you. Is this the most frightening thing you've ever heard of ???

Gee, Now where will I buy a PCV bypass kit for my car?
"Preferred Performance" was the ONLY place that sells them.
Now Shaun's little 14-second nitrous Fiero will keep my car in check.

(BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!)

Oh and BTW ~ "GO BEARS"!!!!!!

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to know when the "Shaunbag/Nutswinger" t-shirts will be available. Please put my name down for one XL.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Be careful, If you call their forum "non-respectable" Shaun will post your phone number and "Will/Darkside of Will" will actually swear at you. Is this the most frightening thing you've ever heard of ???

Gee, Now where will I buy a PCV bypass kit for my car?
"Preferred Performance" was the ONLY place that sells them.
Now Shaun's little 14-second nitrous Fiero will keep my car in check.

(BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!)

Oh and BTW ~ "GO BEARS"!!!!!!

I used to think you were more respectable than this. Are you trying to do your best Shaun impression? You could do the same as me and type in a reasonable fashion. Try and keep is civilized, maybe just on this forum which does not seem to tolorate this type of behavior.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:
I used to think you were more respectable than this. Are you trying to do your best Shaun impression? You could do the same as me and type in a reasonable fashion. Try and keep is civilized, maybe just on this forum which does not seem to tolorate this type of behavior.

So what is unreasonable?
The "stab" at Shaun's website??
All I am doing is making it more pronounced as to what is already posted on his website. I have added nothing else. They are his words.
The funny part is he seems to have taken offense by it. So he lashes out with more lame responses.

I was being "civilized" even on the other forum over the "respect" issue.
You posted a valid point that if members there did not respect this forum that they would consider this a non-respectable forum.
I agreed that respectibility of any forum was from each persons point of view so the answer was "yes". So then Shaun feels the need to post my phone number and Will posts that I should F-off. Gee that's a mature, respectable response. But then again that is the whole point isn't it. If someone from here who is not liked by the core "clique" over there happens to sign up and make a post, You have members over there doing pathetic immature things like the comments in the avatar location, Posting peoples personal information, trying to sign up their Email to receive large amounts of spam, and even signing them up to other websites. (No, I am not saying that Shaun is doing all of it, But he has done a few of them as well as others.) I can see calling someone out if they post BS information but the junior high attitude of the few members there will never make that forum anything but a bashing troll pit.
It really is a shame that folks like yourself actually contribute good info, Because most people visiting that forum for the first time will see all the immature bashing and not bother to read the threads with good info. Hence your info gets lost in the quagmire of RFT and it doesn't benefit anyone seeking it.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geeze Shaunbag, you're just about as stupid as they get.

I never realized just how stupid you really are.

This is getting boring because it's way too easy to keep proving you wrong time & again.

Here's a few points for you to learn in tonights lesson.

You say no one was reading Tech-Net back in '99. Well dumb butt, you were reading Tech-Net in '99 when you asked me for a job. You were also reading and still a member of Tech-Net when all the discussion was going on about Joe. You weren't upset about what happened at Carlisle back then or you would have commented in those threads. The only reason you're talking about it now is because you can't think of any other insults or accusations to throw at me. Maybe you are getting too old & can't remember the posts about Joe back then. I think that you have been just ignoring those posts because they don't agree with the abuse you want to put out today. I have the membership data from every month if you'd like to know when you joined & when you left. At the time of the Joe post there were 495 members.

I know you were there 'cuz I've seen seen several posts by you in my folders. I wonder if there's a post in there about your nylon stocking air cleaner.

And don't give me that crap about inside space. I've gone to every Carlisle Kit Car show since they started about 15 years ago & I always get outside space. I've never rented inside space, I've alway preferred outside space. You can ask anyone who goes to Carlisle regularly & you'll find out how wrong you are. I've only been inside one year & that's because my friend Alan (who was coming off health problems) asked me to setup with him. So why don't you find something that you actually know the facts about.

You keep crying about this 270 hp engine. Just how hard would it be for you to actually look it up yourself on the GM web site? Maybe you're just too stupid. Here, I'll take you by the hand & look it up for you...... It's GM PN 12499529 http://www.gmperformanceparts.com/Parts/showcas... That engine is actually rated at 290, I call it 270 because then I can't be accused of over stating the power. And no, I don't Dyno each one of those things you dumb butt.

Now Shaunbag, before before I tell you what actually happened at Daytona, it's your turn to answer a question.

I'm convinced that your abuse that's directed at me is motivated by my refusal to consider you for a job back in 99. You claim that your constant calling names and making false accusations against me is not in retalliation for me not giving you a job. And since it's apparent you won't hesitate to throw any accusation that comes into your mind at me. How come you never brought up the fact that you had tried to get a job at my place? Would it have embarrassed you to have to explain to your fans that you were a knuckledragger wanna-be? You would have had to explain how someone as cool as you think you are had asked a slack jawed yokel for a job.

BYW, I like your sig. I drove that car for several years. I took a lot of people for 0 to 100 to 0 rides in that car. It had an LM1 in it, but I know it couldn't hold a candle to your POS nylon stocking air cleaner car. That's why you always want everyone to race your buddys car.

Archie <~~~~~ the knuckledragging yokel that Shaunbag is so jealous of that he just can't stand it.

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-08-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You were also reading and still a member of Tech-Net when all the discussion was going on about Joe. You weren't upset about what happened at Carlisle back then or you would have commented in those threads. The only reason you're talking about it now is because you can't think of any other insults or accusations to throw at me. Maybe you are getting too old & can't remember the posts about Joe back then. I think that you have been just ignoring those posts because they don't agree with the abuse you want to put out today. I have the membership data from every month if you'd like to know when you joined & when you left. At the time of the Joe post there were 495 members.

Since I lack the benefit of firsthand knowledge of the Daytona and Carlisle shows (never been to either one), maybe someone can fill me in here. Shaunbag is accusing Archie of starting something with Joe Wynman at Carlisle in 199?. I thought I read that Shaunbag tried to start something with Archie at Daytona in 2006. Am I missing something here, or can we add "hypocrite" to Shaunbag's growing titles of infamy?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27079 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Hey, Shaunprick. I hear you're reading this. So, you can't understand why you didn't get a warm reception? How about reviewing what we know so far...

From your thread, quoting YOU

1 - "of course I am wearing my P-sucks t-shirt proudly"

2 - You CONSTANTLY insult Archie, call him names, try to provoke him

3 - You've been shooting your mouth off about some 4 cylinder car you want to put up against one of his V8s

You really can't put two and two together, can you? You shoot your smart mouth off on your forum, wear a shirt that is *intended* to piss people off, then act surprised that someone wants you knock your smart ass mouth into next week? We know you're a smartass punk, but are you really THAT stupid? Geez.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-09-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Posted by Shaunbag in the sewer of RFT:

5 days and still no response from teh cletus.

Actually Shaunbag, we've been waiting for you to respond to the fact that after months of claiming I'm lying about rated HP, you have once again been proven wrong by the facts.

As far as that thread you posted a link to

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-0000...

If you bothered to actually read the thread, you'd see that the truth is that his issue was resolved right there in that thread. But everyone knows that Shaunbag is not interested in the truth. You just want to throw out all the accusations you can to hide the fact that you're jealous of everything we do here.

The guy who's feeding you all those other accusations knows that they are lies. He knows that he took things that were said or seen at my open house and turned them into lies. He knew he couldn't post those lies under his name & he also knows that Shaunbag doesn't care if he posts the truth. Shaunbag, he's using you & making you look like an even bigger fool than you've been able to do on your own.

One of the LS1 swaps you did broke down on the way to your open house this past year because of a shitty wiring job you did on it. From what I was told by the owner of the car, it was running on 4 cylinders because you dont' know how to wire a car. I will go into more detail on this if you or anyone else wants me to.

That would be PaulV's car & I'm sure that the guy that gave you that story knows that it is a lie & I'm sure that neither you nor him has actually talked to PaulV about it.

Here's a message I got from PaulV & his contact information is included so that you can go into more detail for him.

To: Archie@v8archie.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: Is this true

WOW, Never said anything like that, hope you know me better than that!
The wiring that failed was a OE section, nothing that you replaced.
Challenge this person to contact me so I can find out how this comment got started. (have him go into more "detail")
Where is this posted?

Paul Vargyas
Lisle, IL. (Chicago area)
www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE site www.FieroFocus.com
To: Paul Vargyas
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 7:04 AM
Subject: Is this true

Is this true?

Did you actually say that? or Is that your actual opinion?

"One of the LS1 swaps you did broke down on the way to your open house this past year because of a shitty wiring job you did on it. From what I was told by the owner of the car, it was running on 4 cylinders because you dont' know how to wire a car. I will go into more detail on this if you or anyone else wants me to. "

Archie

Now a lot of people here know Paul & they know that he's not a liar, so that makes you a LIAR.

As far as all the rest of your crap, everyone here (& on RFT) knows that your a liar. You've demonstrated that you're really not interested in the truth if it interferes with your bashing.

AS I've told you before, you're starting to bore me. You'll say anything just to keep an arguement going.

Since I lack the benefit of firsthand knowledge of the Daytona and Carlisle shows (never been to either one), maybe someone can fill me in here. Shaunbag is accusing Archie of starting something with Joe Wynman at Carlisle in 199?. I thought I read that Shaunbag tried to start something with Archie at Daytona in 2006. Am I missing something here, or can we add "hypocrite" to Shaunbag's growing titles of infamy?

The Joe Wynman thing has already been covered.

Here's what happened with Shaunbag last year. I never really talked about it because several people here saw it all & I thought that if needed they'd speak up & tell the truth about what happened.

The first I saw Shaunbag at Daytona I was over by my trailer talking to a friend & I noticed someone with head & shoulders up under the decklid on my Roadster with that stupid "T" shirt on. Not many people look at someone's car by sticking his head & shoulders up under the decklid. I watched him for a few seconds, his hands were at his sides & he put his right hand in his pocket & was fumbling around with something. Either he was playing with himself or he was working on getting his keys out so he could key my car.

That's when I walked over there. I started by saying "Get the F away from my car", "You don't like anything about my cars so get the F away" We then got face to face with me telling him what a dick he was & him trying to race me with someone elses' car. During this yell fest I was walking forward & he was walking backwards until I had backed him up to where he was backed up against the fender of my truck. With the route we took to get there I had walked forward (& Shaunbag walked backwards) about 20 paces. Now Shaunbag says that one of my "Nutswingers" pulled me off of him. What he doesn't say is that the "Nutswinger" kept him from getting his skinny little a$$ kicked that day. As far as Shaunbag saying he was cool & calm, I don't know how that can be when he's bent backwards over the pickup fender trying to keep me from smashing his face in. As soon as the "Nutswinger" pulled me back far enough, Shaunbag was down off the fender & headed out of the Fiero area of the show. He got up the nerve to start shouting again when he was 20 feet away but he kept moving away none the less.

I'm not real happy about the way I handled the situation but I was forced to act when when someone who claims that all my stuff is junk looked like he was getting ready to key my car. Until I saw him by my car I didn't know he was at the show, so I wasn't prepaired to properly handle him.

We know that Shaunbag & his buddy did know I was at the show & they did know there would be a confrontation. His buddy says that his video camera battery was dead, does anyone believe that? I think he got the video they came for but it doesn't agree with the way Shaunbag wants to tell the story. So they have the dead battery story.

But not to worry, it isn't going to happen this year. Arrangements have already been made to handle this stalker should he stop by.

We're still working on the schedule for the V-8 Fiero cruse by Shaunbag's house on either Friday or Sunday. Actually the cruse will be past his Daddy's house because bigshot Shaunbag still lives at Daddy's house.

See you at Daytona Shaunbag.
------------------

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-14-2007).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We're still working on the schedule for the V-8 Fiero cruse by Shaunbag's house on either Friday or Sunday. Actually the cruse will be past his Daddy's house because bigshot Shaunbag still lives at Daddy's house.

If you want I have his address and phone number so you can give him a call before you drive past. He is only about 1.5 blocks from the beach.
He is 8.9 miles away (about a 20 minute ride) from the show.
Here is a nice arieal shot of his house: (Ooops, I mean his Father's house.)

You do realize that lately he has been trying to race people to prove his car is fast.
He has 3 video's posted. One is him losing to a Z-28, another is of him losing to a Mustang, and the last one is him racing an older Eclipse, You know one with a "turbo 4-cyl", He actually beats that car but he claims the turbo 4 is the same as a V-8.

HaHaHa, He actually posted that about Paul's car??? Wow, someone is feeding him a line. I wonder who the "owner" is?
I think I even know who it is that is telling him the BS. If it is, He wasn't at the open house, but he was a spectator at Fierorama. If that is the case he heard it probably 3rd or 4th hand.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-14-2007).]

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm late to the party. So what?

Originally posted by Raydar:
I agree completely. I have made that suggestion several times.
I also asked them (one person in particular) not to bag on people here in their Tech section, as at least that section is supposed to be off limits for that sort of thing.
Of course, my request was offhandedly dismissed, so... whatever.
I'm sure I wouldn't be missed if I didn't post any more over there. Not like I do a great deal, anyway.

Refresh my memory... maybe with a link. What situation was this? I'd like to know if you think I've screwed up moderating my section.

You sore about something? Losing a couple of arguments/debates maybe?
Yeah, I've used a few words. I was in the F#@%ing Navy. Find an instance in which I've used such in the Tech section.

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

GREAT TAPDANCING ZOMBIE JESUS, HOW DO I UN-SUBSCRIBE THIS THREAD???

I haven't read anything since the first couple of replies, and I don't intend to, but I'm getting way too many email auto-notifications...

That's what you get when you start a crappy thread here. Welcome to CliffBB 2.7.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-15-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not real happy about the way I handled the situation but I was forced to act when when someone who claims that all my stuff is junk looked like he was getting ready to key my car. Until I saw him by my car I didn't know he was at the show, so I wasn't prepaired to properly handle him.

We know that Shaunbag & his buddy did know I was at the show & they did know there would be a confrontation. His buddy says that his video camera battery was dead, does anyone believe that? I think he got the video they came for but it doesn't agree with the way Shaunbag wants to tell the story. So they have the dead battery story.

Sorry you ended up having to revisit this. The upside is, after shaunprick shooting his mouth off about it, it *is* good to hear the other side of the story.

But not to worry, it isn't going to happen this year. Arrangements have already been made to handle this stalker should he stop by.

Damn, it's too bad that falls on the same weekend as another event I'm going to. I'd love to see shaunprick getting his ass handed to him.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

You sore about something? Losing a couple of arguments/debates maybe?
Yeah, I've used a few words. I was in the F#@%ing Navy. Find an instance in which I've used such in the Tech section.

No, I'm not sore. I was just showing how immature people on RFT get. Maybe I should have inserted [sarcasm] quotes around it?
Nope, can't say I ever get mad losing a debate. If you are referring to the recent audio one, I didn't lose.
I was in the Navy as well, But I had a better job than a Boatswain Mate.
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I post on both, and ive had a few of them try and rip open my a$$hole because im a "ricer". Didnt bother me. I say get over it, its a bloody online forum for gods sake. This is like the lunchroom in high school(which I was in only a few yrs ago ) People really need to stop sucking each others balls. Its getting old.
I also have a V8 Fiero(a real V8)and they seem to acept it, in fact, its a bit of a celebrity over there, due to the fact that ive RAN MY CAR!!

To recap-get over yourselves. Read the posts and have a good laugh, they're really quite funny, if you're to conservative for the language, then oh well, dont read it.....And if anyone is in Atlanta and wants to go to Comerce in a few months LMK.

------------------
1986 GT, LT1/4T60E. In the middle of cam/port, new interior, paint and waiting on new wheels. Itll blow you away!!
http://hometown.aol.com/ptfiero/index.html
build
http://dtcc.cz28.com/Customer/LT1Fiero/index.htm

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:

People really need to stop sucking each others balls. Its getting old.
I

That never gets old! wait what?
PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, I'm not sore. I was just showing how immature people on RFT get. Maybe I should have inserted [sarcasm] quotes around it?
Nope, can't say I ever get mad losing a debate. If you are referring to the recent audio one, I didn't lose.
I was in the Navy as well, But I had a better job than a Boatswain Mate.

You posted irrelevant, inapplicable, self-contradictory information and advice. Tell me again what you did right? I really think you purposely posted misdirecting garbage in a sad attempt to mess with the collective membership of RFT.

And yes, you've used the word F#$^ on that forum as well. Hello, Kettle? Pot here...

I wasn't a BM either.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-15-2007).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Refresh my memory... maybe with a link. What situation was this? I'd like to know if you think I've screwed up moderating my section.

http://www.realfierotech.co...viewtopic.php?t=5166

The "lifter" thread. One of Shaun's comments. (Go figure.) I can quote the specifics if you want.
Nothing huge. Just pissed me off a little bit that "fagland" comments were made in Tech. Many of us still hang here and have friends here.
I don't think I've ever bashed RFT here, unless you consider my comment that you quoted a "bash". Would be nice if I could go over there and carry on a conversation, contribute (whatever that might have been worth) and learn something (which I did) without having to listen to that kwrap. Thin skinned? Perhaps. Trivial? Absolutely.
Whatever.
I'm not disputing the technical info that was posted. In fact, I think I said "thanks" for the info that you provided. My real issue was that Shaun couldn't even "leave it alone" in that section.
However trivial it may have seemed, it didn't belong. But then, I don't know what the hell I was thinking, expecting Shaun to observe any form or propriety.
I know. "Cry me a river".

But thanks for asking. Seriously.
My "dig" wasn't meant to be leveled at you. Sorry if you perceived it that way.
Just like here, there are a few talented people there whom I respect and listen to. You're one of them.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww... Thanks.

I've probably just become desensitized, but I didn't really see it as offensive. You're BRDS, right?
Even if he had typed "PFF", the autoreplace would have written "fagland".

I thought it was a grey area and I chose to let it go. I'll remember your objection if I see it again.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want I have his address and phone number so you can give him a call before you drive past. He is only about 1.5 blocks from the beach.
He is 8.9 miles away (about a 20 minute ride) from the show.
Here is a nice arieal shot of his house: (Ooops, I mean his Father's house.)

LoL Damn shaunna you must have pissed off ALOT of people. Hey i liked that one vid of you getting smoked by that V-8 powered stang .That was quality work right there. Hey technical god who is so full of knowledge, did you ever mount your nitrous bottle correctly ? P.S. paint your wing rice boy !

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You posted irrelevant, inapplicable, self-contradictory information and advice. Tell me again what you did right? I really think you purposely posted misdirecting garbage in a sad attempt to mess with the collective membership of RFT.

And yes, you've used the word F#$^ on that forum as well. Hello, Kettle? Pot here...

I wasn't a BM either.

HaHaHa, irrelevant, inapplicable, self-contradictory information and advice??? Who was telling someone to just use the port of a ported subwoofer box for a car stereo sound system?

I don't have to post misdirecting garbage in the RFT tech area, There are quite a few of you (including Shaun) doing so already.

Never said I have NOT used the word, I just did not use it in the same context you did.

Funny, You act like a BM.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're BRDS, right?

Yeah. That's me.
Can't imagine how I came up with that...

Even if he had typed "PFF", the autoreplace would have written "fagland".

I forgot about the autoreplace.

But that goes straight to the core of the problem, don't you think?

People have been bitching about their posts being changed to say something other than what they typed.
I believe someone responded that post editing doesn't take place anymore. (I could be wrong on that point.)
Regardless, this is a **perfect** illustration of just that.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-15-2007).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised this is still going!

And "PFF" gets replaced with "Old Europe"
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ryan.hess

20784 posts
Member since Dec 2002

You posted irrelevant, inapplicable, self-contradictory information and advice.

Would this be the NA VE > 100% thread, or something else?

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Would this be the NA VE > 100% thread, or something else?

It would be the thread on using a ported subwoofer box the wrong way in a car.

BTW ~ The thread you are talking about is the one where Aaron thought VE higher than 100% = Boost.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-15-2007).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It would be the thread on using a ported subwoofer box the wrong way in a car.

BTW ~ The thread you are talking about is the one where Aaron thought VE higher than 100% = Boost.

Right - also known as the "only instance where Aaron was right" thread...

PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

And "PFF" gets replaced with "Old Europe"

Woops... My bad. Yeah, "fagland" is pure Shaunism.

The few instances of post editing have happened to people who blatantly troll. If YOU posted on RFT that everyone there was a filthy turb floating in a sceptic tank and that everyone on PFF is superior in every way, what would you EXPECT to happen?
That's like someone without a funny bone in his body trying to heckle a comedian. He'll get crushed and mercilessly humiliated.

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shaunna:

and constantly bagging on me for losing in races that I post, you sure didn't mind using a portion of my video against a Cobra in your Streetfire video. Last time I checked I didnt' give you permission to use that. Copyright infringment?

I used that clip because you were getting TOTALLY DOMINATED by that mustang (which has a V-8 by the way) . As for copyright infringment . . . . I don't remeber seeing any copyrights on your video anywhere. You should look into that. Spend that hard earned Taco bell coin on a lawyer LOL . As for your house . . . oh wait your daddy's house being posted that wasn't me but i like Orief's style So honestly are your still butt hurt because Archie told you no thanks? I guess that is kinda ruff getting "Dissed" by your knuckle draging hero. Just think shaun i bet you thought you would stop getting picked on when you graduated high school . LOL LOL LOL LOL FAT CHANCE LOSER !
------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 01-16-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The few instances of post editing have happened to people who blatantly troll. If YOU posted on RFT that everyone there was a filthy turb floating in a sceptic tank and that everyone on PFF is superior in every way, what would you EXPECT to happen?
That's like someone without a funny bone in his body trying to heckle a comedian. He'll get crushed and mercilessly humiliated.

Bullshit. They claim to be "declaring freedom" and having "free speech", but if you say something they don't like, then they edit it. That's pure bullshit, and we're calling them on it.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 01-15-2007).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In other words, if they don't like you or what you say, they'll alter your posts. So much for being able to speak your mind. That's one of the reasons so many people don't take the forum seriously.

If they want to be taken serious as a real forum with valid technical information, you need to drop grade school BS. When looking for knowledgable tech data and the first thing you see is "No pansy ass ***** questions" that's not going to go a long way to establish the site as a credible one. After reading a few posts, any remaining credibility goes down the toilet.

RFT is what it is - a playground for punks to ***** . That's why it was created and it hasn't matured any since then.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shaunbag on RFT:

What I wonder is cletus, if you had me bent over the fender of your truck like you claim, why didnt' you show the same concern with my keying it(the truck) as you were with the yellow turd?

That's easy Shaunna, I'm pretty sure you can't key my car when you have both hands covering your face while you cry out "Please don't hurt me.....Please don't hurt me....." like a little Jr. High School girl.

HAHAHAHAHA....... LOSER !

------------------

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2007 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Bullshit. They claim to be "declaring freedom" and having "free speech", but if you say something they don't like, then they edit it. That's pure bullshit, and we're calling them on it.

Did you have something to say that was worth saying?
RFT is about no BS.
You went there to belittle, insult and raise a ruckus. In other words, you were a troll. You think that people who behave that way here should be banned. You weren't banned from RFT. Which forum has more freedom?
You're just looking for an excuse to justify the fact that you behaved badly there. You're sore about it because you don't like the fact that you had your knuckles rapped for being a B@!#%.

Originally posted by Formula88:
When looking for knowledgable tech data and the first thing you see is "No pansy ass ***** questions" that's not going to go a long way to establish the site as a credible one. After reading a few posts, any remaining credibility goes down the toilet.

If you're saying that the Tech section has no credibility, I'll take immediate issue with that.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-16-2007).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2007 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you have something to say that was worth saying?
RFT is about no BS.
You went there to belittle, insult and raise a ruckus. In other words, you were a troll. You think that people who behave that way here should be banned. You weren't banned from RFT. Which forum has more freedom?
You're just looking for an excuse to justify the fact that you behaved badly there. You're sore about it because you don't like the fact that you had your knuckles rapped for being a B@!#%.

All of your bullshit can't hide the fact that they are hypocrites. If you like it there, fine, knock yourself out. But why come here and waste our time telling us how great you think it is?
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2007 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
But why come here and waste our time telling us how great you think it is?

sometimes it's a rite of initiation. ive seen some of them talk about it in cliff's chat. they even claimed it was RFT's chat. they deliberately troll PFF and then go back to RFT to brag how much they "owned" someone.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 01-16-2007).]

88GT5.0KILLER
From: Watching a once great nation become a 3rd world slum. The power of stockpiles of ammo.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2007 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GT5.0KILLERSend a Private Message to 88GT5.0KILLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All this from a guy who complains about how poor the stock 2.8L is and yet he has spent the last 8 years trying to get his to go faster than 14 seconds.

EXACTLY!!!. Kissing all those turboed 4 bangers a$$es, yet you still drive a POS fiero?? Why dont you just go ahead and buy import and be done with it?

How much rent does your parents charge anyway?

also

Originally posted by Shauna:
I am supposed to respect someone because he wants to fight someone half his size and age? How exactly is that respectable? How is cletus expecting people to respect him for fighting a "young high school punk". Fighting is the first resort to solve a conflict for those with a feeble mind. Just like cletus.

LMAO. The only people Ive heard talk like that are the ones who have gotten STOMPED right in front of everybody. Grow a set B!TCH. I dont fight, how immature LOL. Tell it to your friends from ICU. LOL

ahhh my 20's, the good old days.

But in your defense Shauna no one is going to do anything because they dont have a set either. So keep on pushing til someone pushes back.

You still live at home, what do you have to lose? Your allowance?

Good Luck!!

------------------

Originally posted by JM:
Instead of hanging off of what everyone else has built , why don't you actually do something with all those parts?
Internet video's are cool , but all the time you spend finding them could be devoted to actually building a car

Grow some balls.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock