Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  WOW!! Look who's Fiero is in the latest issue of... (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
WOW!! Look who's Fiero is in the latest issue of... by Fiero5
Started on: 10-20-2004 09:22 AM
Replies: 180 (5446 views)
Last post by: Phaeton on 11-12-2004 02:09 AM
Exdeath

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ExdeathClick Here to visit Exdeath's HomePageSend a Private Message to ExdeathEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off: not to offend Jordan and Steve again, but Jordan's ideas for his Fiero are hardly unique (Jetman stated they are). There are millions of these little Fast&theFurious wannabe cars out there. However, there is a uniqueness in this car, but it didn't come from Jordan. It came from Steve. There may be millions of F&F wannabe cars, but this is the only F&F wannabe Fiero I know of. And even though Jordan isn't in the "real world" by my standards (right now he's on "Planet Tuner" with all the other cars that look like his), he is bringing a Fiero to a part of society that was ignorant to both American cars and Fieros. Maybe now rice-boys will start to respect our cars, although I really hope they don't start buying them up to rice them out . In one way the Fiero's bad rep is a good thing: more of these great cars for us .

**Trying to get a positive post in here. The "forum police" (except for Cliff of course, you rock man ) can still kiss my ass**

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, 2.8L V6 3-speed auto 37,000 miles
2000 Camaro Z28, 5.7L LS1 V8 4-speed auto 42,000 miles
My Cardomain Page

IP: Logged
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2004 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT: the magazine is not Pontiac Performance or even Sport Compact Car... It's some magazine that isn't even in print.

That's a very Yogi Berra thing to say...

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Exdeath:

First off: not to offend Jordan and Steve again, but Jordan's ideas for his Fiero are hardly unique (Jetman stated they are). There are millions of these little Fast&theFurious wannabe cars out there. However, there is a uniqueness in this car, but it didn't come from Jordan. It came from Steve.

Well, sorry to tell ya but your wrong here. I had nothing at all to do with what direction Jordan decided he wanted to go with his car as has been stated many times before. It certainly changed a few times that didn't work out until he finally decided to go in the F&F direction. As for it being or not not being a unique Fiero, I guess we can just simply compare it to all of the other Fieros that look anything like his and...oh wait...there aren't any

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Well, sorry to tell ya but your wrong here. I had nothing at all to do with what direction Jordan decided he wanted to go with his car as has been stated many times before. It certainly changed a few times that didn't work out until he finally decided to go in the F&F direction. As for it being or not not being a unique Fiero, I guess we can just simply compare it to all of the other Fieros that look anything like his and...oh wait...there aren't any

Yes steve you are the man. No one else here has ever done a tunner style fiero before you.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 10-25-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

Yes steve you are the man. No one else here has ever done a tunner style fiero before you.

Yeah, tuner Fiero, thats what I said
Anyone that does anything different to their Fiero, be it different rims, different speakers, body mods, etc would be considered tuning their Fiero. Jordans Fiero as we all know is much more than that now isn't it.

margaritaz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2004 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, tuner Fiero, thats what I said
Anyone that does anything different to their Fiero, be it different rims, different speakers, body mods, etc would be considered tuning their Fiero. Jordans Fiero as we all know is much more than that now isn't it.

my hero.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
member of CTEFAFG: committee to elect fiero5 as forum god

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I like some of what is done on this one. Got to admit that might be close

Kinda cool.

And gee, look at who are the first ones that are now in here trying to start up trouble again...
Big surprise

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the other Fieros that look anything like his and...oh wait...there aren't any

Gee... get a clue. Maybe this should tell you something!

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Black88GT

4271 posts
Member since May 2000

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

His money his car..... Who are you ? And when you say entire community who are you speaking for ? I believe im part of this community and im not embarassed.

You have went all too many miles, Your running on empty let me siphen more gas from thee LOL. Now soon you will fit in the red bar brigade.

It's kinda sad this was a clean thread but ppl felt the need to bring BS to this thread and ruin it.

His money, his car. But guess what? I can have an opinion on something if I chose to, especially if he plasters it all over the forum. I am obviously not alone either.

Oh no, I am joining the red bar brigade! What ever shall I do. Why go on, my life has ended. I care so much about the opinions of internet strangers...

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 10-25-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Gee... get a clue. Maybe this should tell you something!

This was posted by someone else awhile back, maybe that should tell you something?

PFF
System Bot
margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2004 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This was posted by someone else awhile back, maybe that should tell you something?

anyone else notice he cries wolf and says attacks against him are unprovoked? what about this post? still unprovoked?

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess you got me yer car realy is one of a kind.
Not ment to offend Oslo as i like his car.

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 10-25-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by margaritaz:

anyone else notice he cries wolf and says attacks against him are unprovoked? what about this post? still unprovoked?

Margaritaz, you still here? You haven't pissed off enough people yet? Holy Moly, what are you waiting for, come on your almost there.
So I guess you missed the fact that this was "originally" a thread about my son getting a few pics of his car in a mag? Now we have you and Black88Gt diving into the trash in here and doing what you all like to do in other threads which obviously what got him that pic to begin with, and of course his ratings shows that he always plays nice so what was I or anyone else thinking?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
I think it's fair to say that Oslo's Fiero though having a few similar mods has a look and feel totally different than what Jordan did on his. I think Oslo's Fiero rocks and looks awesome! But his and Jordans Fieros are completely two different rides.
Your reaching really hard on this one Onered but your stretching so thin in your weak attempt it's just silly so please just give it a rest allready
margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2004 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why is it that all the controversy here is always around you? coincidence?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/022142.html

Exdeath

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2004 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ExdeathClick Here to visit Exdeath's HomePageSend a Private Message to ExdeathEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I meant by you giving the real original idea was that you were the one who got him to do it to a Fiero, and not some other car. The F&F look was his idea and its not original in the least bit, but on a Fiero it is.

------------------
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, 2.8L V6 3-speed auto 37,000 miles
2000 Camaro Z28, 5.7L LS1 V8 4-speed auto 42,000 miles
My Cardomain Page

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why is it that all the controversy here is always around you? coincidence?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/022142.html

Yeah, thats it. Over 10,000 members and all the controversy ever created on PFF is around me. Please. What is amazing though is that in just about every flame there is somewhere on PFF lately even with ones I am not involved in..there almost always seems to be one right in the thick of it with some beaut of a comment. And do you know who that is?....you guessed it..margaritaz. Coincidence?

And Exdeath, if I misread your post above then I do opologize. It just didn't come off that way to me when I read it.
Which says another sad thing about all of this flaming back and forth by some. After awhile sometimes a post that may have been meant one way is instead taken another way. Exdeath, you have quite a few posts slamming me in one thread or another so when I read that one I was allready expecting an insult and whether it was worded badly or what I don't know but I didn't take it the way you are now saying you meant it.

margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, thats it. Over 10,000 members and all the controversy ever created on PFF is around me. Please. What is amazing though is that in just about every flame there is somewhere on PFF lately even with ones I am not involved in..there almost always seems to be one right in the thick of it with some beaut of a comment. And do you know who that is?....you guessed it..margaritaz. Coincidence?

i'm calling you on that one. find me 3 other threads that don't involve you where i am "in the thick of it with some beaut of a comment". i can't help it if i'm just that witty.

margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

margaritaz

119 posts
Member since Feb 2003
well? *listens to pin dropping*
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-27-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-27-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the wind blowing the needles to the left?

------------------
John DuRette, Custom 85 SE, PFF SUPPORTER

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Fiero5 thread in the trash where he once again has his ass handed to him.......

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i'm calling you on that one. find me 3 other threads that don't involve you where i am "in the thick of it with some beaut of a comment". i can't help it if i'm just that witty.

I don't have to. Common sense states that with your 109 mostly negative votes (at this time anyway) you did not get them all just because of me, as flattering as you think that might be. As most members of this forum are all ready painfully aware, you have not had much if any positive contributions or nice things to say at all on this forum. Unless of course all those red votes you have are actually wrong, which if that is the case then maybe you should be the one to go and and find 3 examples of threads, like when you were contributing in a positive way on this forum.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
forget it.....not worth my time.

[This message has been edited by Firefox (edited 10-28-2004).]

margaritaz

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for margaritazClick Here to visit margaritaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to margaritazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have to. Common sense states that with your 109 mostly negative votes (at this time anyway) you did not get them all just because of me, as flattering as you think that might be. As most members of this forum are all ready painfully aware, you have not had much if any positive contributions or nice things to say at all on this forum. Unless of course all those red votes you have are actually wrong, which if that is the case then maybe you should be the one to go and and find 3 examples of threads, like when you were contributing in a positive way on this forum.

checkmate

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig terst

------------------
the unfortinate history of my car
[url]www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/045525.html]here[url]

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004

[This message has been edited by justa6 (edited 10-28-2004).]

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004
test

------------------
the unfortinate history of my car
here

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004
one last time

------------------
Joel
87GT

the unfortunate history of my GT URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/045525.html]here[/URL]

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2004 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004
last time sig

------------------
Joel
87GT

the unfortunate history of my GT here

PFF
System Bot
justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

the unfortunate history of my GT hereJoel

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004
test

------------------

Joel

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004
argh! lets get this right! sig test

------------------

Joel

justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

justa6

1968 posts
Member since Jul 2004
sig

------------------

pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how come all of jordans fathers post end up here
justa6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why does eveeryone rip on his kid? And punisher....for someone to have the same level of interest in kiddie **** as you do...you really must have had some ****ed up parents or sibilings...its not something to joke about, so why are you so obsessed with the concept of an eleven year old boy naked?
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

why does eveeryone rip on his kid? And punisher....for someone to have the same level of interest in kiddie **** as you do...you really must have had some ****ed up parents or sibilings...its not something to joke about, so why are you so obsessed with the concept of an eleven year old boy naked?

Wow, cool post.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

We already decided that wasn't kiddie ****. A kid watching porno, is not kiddie ****.

synapse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2004 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock