Started on: 04-22-2024 07:45 AM
Replies: 26 (480 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 04-25-2024 12:50 PM
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post04-22-2024 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If my account and all my history is not removed in 29 days, i will flood this **** hole:

[Pr0n picture removed by Cliff Pennock]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey man, is everything OK?

Do you want to PM me and talk about it?

Ok... I see here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/107110.html

And here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/121485.html

Either way, the site has changed a lot, a lot of new people, and some stay the same. But I never quite figured out why you're upset. Is this the old H272 cam vs H260 cam debate, or is the Archie V8 vs the Shawn V8, or was it political? We have a whole new section for that now!

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-22-2024).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We have a whole new section for that now!

Oh, I don't think this thread will fly even in P&R..
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're not in Kansas anymore, are we, Toto?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah... at first I thought maybe the guy was going through a rough patch and needed someone to talk to, but I guess this is part of something else.

Anyone know why he is / was so pissed? Hahah... neither of the two threads I posted seem to really address it... just that he was pissed then too.

I remember the H272/H260 camshaft fights... they were fantastic, and then also when you'd bring in the roller rockers 1.52:1 vs 1.60:1, it added a whole new dimension to the fight. I can't imagine he's still pissed about that every 4 years that he comes in here and does this? Haha...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to have a friend who was a drummer (now passed) who would look at some of the more "interesting" people at the bar and tell me,

"You know, some people shouldn't take drugs...
...and some should."
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obviously I have missed something. Oh well...
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

You missed a picture of a man and a woman trying to make a baby. Hahah... but not doing a great job of it.
MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Hah... at first I thought maybe the guy was going through a rough patch and needed someone to talk to, but I guess this is part of something else.

Anyone know why he is / was so pissed? Hahah... neither of the two threads I posted seem to really address it... just that he was pissed then too.

I remember the H272/H260 camshaft fights... they were fantastic, and then also when you'd bring in the roller rockers 1.52:1 vs 1.60:1, it added a whole new dimension to the fight. I can't imagine he's still pissed about that every 4 years that he comes in here and does this? Haha...

Might be this one:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/121485.html

Also, even though he hasn't posted doesn't mean he wasn't lurking..until his brain finally overloaded then....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarkS:
Might be this one:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/121485.html

Also, even though he hasn't posted doesn't mean he wasn't lurking..until his brain finally overloaded then....

I saw that one too, but it doesn't say "why" he was mad in the first place. Seems he went into that thread upset, and I didn't see anything in there as to WHY he's upset. He just seems to be angry in all of them.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not really, and believe me, not something you want your eyes to be burdened with.

PFF
System Bot
MarkS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkSSend a Private Message to MarkSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's just say beyond being overloaded on PFF, he's probably way overloaded on certain forms of "explicit digital entertainment" as well.

[This message has been edited by MarkS (edited 04-22-2024).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know the bed in the picture he posted was way overloaded..
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I know the bed in the picture he posted was way overloaded..

I wouldn't say it was a full size, like a Crown Victoria... but probably more like a Camry or Taurus, with very large air bags.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

If my account and all my history is not removed in 29 days, i will flood this **** hole:

[Pr0n picture removed by Cliff Pennock]

Originally posted by Nurb432 Here:

How about just act like an adult and exercise self control?

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good riddance you useless POS. I was hoping you'd be gone forever but I see you're only on probation. What a shame. Now you'll have all the time in the world to sit in a corner and argue with yourself.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-22-2024).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what caused this, but please don't blame Cliff for something he's probably not responsible for...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are doing it wrong, **** you thats why
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy is giving me enough new material for my post here. 😄
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

This guy is giving me enough new material for my post here. 😄

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Epic flame wars of PFF. DAMN I've missed this place.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Welcome back!!!
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Welcome back!!!

Thank you!! Really happy to see most the regulars still here. And the new people coming in. Internet Fiero family.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2024 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Jason! Good to see ya'!

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2024 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Jason! Good to see ya'!

Thank you Raydar! You as well!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2024 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome back! Your timing is immaculate, since flame wars in TO/T are pretty seldom now. We have a whole new section for those now: "Politics & Religion". 😄
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2024 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Welcome back! Your timing is immaculate, since flame wars in TO/T are pretty seldom now. We have a whole new section for those now: "Politics & Religion". 😄

Thank you Cliff! And thanks for keeping this place going all these years. You've been responsible for keeping untold amount of Fieros on the road by providing this format. It's awesome to come back and see this forum is still going strong!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock