Started on: 06-10-2014 05:37 PM
Replies: 22 (656 views)
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 06-12-2014 07:37 PM
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-10-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems recently i got caught up with the general attitude of hostility around here as of late, and it was really uncalled for.

For those of you here who did not deserve being on the wrong end of a rant of mine, no excuses, and i do apologize and will avoid doing that in the future. For those few that deserved it ( and you know who you are ), tough noogies, and you will be ignored from here on out to avoid the temptation to contribute to the BS.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.

So, did you apply a service pack on yourself, or is this a whole version upgrade?

Or was it cold boot?

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

... the general attitude of hostility around here ...

Hostility??? Here???

Huh.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Welcome back.

So, did you apply a service pack on yourself, or is this a whole version upgrade?

Or was it cold boot?

More of a cold boot. Staying away was intentional.

( no service packs for an OS as old as mine ... long since out of vendor support )
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah man! You gotta vasectomy.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-10-2014).]

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When Stan was banned it was an odd moment. At first I thought it was great that we finally took some action. He didn't need to be that mean and we didn't need to take it. It's weird that it finally took a direct attack on one of the forum members for people to step up. As long is it wasn't our beloved we were fine with his rage.

But over the last few days I realized that there was no satisfaction in it. Maybe Stan could dish out a months worth of hate in one sentence but over a month we often toss out just as much.

So your comment about stepping back and taking a second look touched a nerve. We can all step back for a moment.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

When Stan was banned it was an odd moment. At first I thought it was great that we finally took some action. He didn't need to be that mean and we didn't need to take it. It's weird that it finally took a direct attack on one of the forum members for people to step up. As long is it wasn't our beloved we were fine with his rage.

But over the last few days I realized that there was no satisfaction in it. Maybe Stan could dish out a months worth of hate in one sentence but over a month we often toss out just as much.

So your comment about stepping back and taking a second look touched a nerve. We can all step back for a moment.

Yes, we live in a glass house here.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I for one am glad you came back. We need more men with balls. Wait! No! Ah, forget it.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad your back
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-10-2014 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I for one am glad you came back. We need more men with balls. Wait! No! Ah, forget it.

Ill still stand up for myself and my opinions, just wont go on a blind tieraid filled with hate just for the sake of an argument.

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 06-10-2014).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-10-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Glad your back

I will call, and raise you one.

PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda liked your off the cuff rip a new one style....seriously.

there is like 5 people that I like to read posts they leave in O/T just for the entertainment and or shock value.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geeze, I've returned here from sabbaticals before and never gotten any hopping pink ponies. I'm feeling a little hostile right now.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Nurb . Hmm... I don't recall being on the receiving end of any hostilities but if I was, did I deserve it?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Geeze, I've returned here from sabbaticals before and never gotten any hopping pink ponies. I'm feeling a little hostile right now.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perspective is good. Welcome back Nurbs.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems recently i got caught up with the general attitude of hostility around here as of late, and it was really uncalled for.

For those of you here who did not deserve being on the wrong end of a rant of mine, no excuses, and i do apologize and will avoid doing that in the future. For those few that deserved it ( and you know who you are ), tough noogies, and you will be ignored from here on out to avoid the temptation to contribute to the BS.

I had to step away for awhile. Some people like to jerk other's chains. I work real hard at ignoring them.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I don't think I was involved at all but...

It takes a big man to apologize and even though I doubt I was among those you were addressing I accept your apology.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Who are you really and what did you do with Nurb? He would never apologize for anything. Or are you really him and just grew a conscience?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post06-12-2014 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

OK, Who are you really and what did you do with Nurb? He would never apologize for anything. Or are you really him and just grew a conscience?

Steve

Heh
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Steve

Upgraded Personality Matrix
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2014 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** you Nurb!
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

( no service packs for an OS as old as mine ... long since out of vendor support )

idk why, this comment made me miss OS/2 warp v3

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock