Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  What Did I Get Myself Into ? Medical. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What Did I Get Myself Into ? Medical. by cliffw
Started on: 04-06-2021 10:12 AM
Replies: 69 (1028 views)
Last post by: randye on 04-10-2021 08:50 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Self-incrimination in its most perfectly self-contradictory manifestation.

The cognitive dissonance on display here is absolutely off the charts.

What an overwide trailer load of psychological projection.

I'm not usually so blunt, but I guess this is kind of me filling in for the recently banned 'dawg. (Boondawg.)

Good Luck with that.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-08-2021).]

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not even going to look.

The only freedom of speech that forum member randye is concerned about is his own.

theBDub's freedom of speech means nothing whatsoever to forum member randye.

The proof couldn't be served up more neatly than the two remarks that I quoted in my previous message.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't blame Asians for Covid, I blame China. It is the China Virus, because it is from China.

I don't look at all Asian, and still have been screamed at for not wearing 2 masks and saying everyone was going to die because of it. I fully believe more people are stupid, than racist.

Assaults on Asians have always been an issue. You are just aware of them now thanks to the news reporting on them and making them more known. There also tends to be a certain demographic committing the assaults, but the news does not like to accurately tell you which. Just describes them as white supremacist Trump supporters (like Candace Owens)
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
What was difficult to understand? Based on the way my wife looks, she’s been told she should wear two masks and she has been told she is spreading COVID-19. It’s called racism, and evidently you haven’t experienced it or you wouldn’t need a clarification.

Dr Farce -E said everyone should wear two masks. After he said we didn't need to wear one, and later said we do. Now two. Forever. Even if we have been vaccined. The next Bejing variant of Kung Flu might be next.

Racism ?

Thomas Sowell
Racism is like ketchup. You can put it on anything.

Thomas Sowell. Educate yourself

Do I think you’re uninformed? Yes, based on you not evidently not understanding my comment and doubting the rise in violence against Asian Americans.

I understood your comment and have also heard the lies that you refer to. Again, do you believe everything you hear ? Do you even "think" ?

Do I think you’re racist? I don’t know you well enough to say.

Hell yes I am racist. I have been deep in the Black Hood, deep in the Mexican villas, I love them all ! Most of them. Not all.

It’s called racism, and evidently you haven’t experienced it or you wouldn’t need a clarification.

Bullzhit ! I have been deep in the Black Hood, deep in the Mexican villas. Blacks sold blacks into slavery. Do you have a point ?

Is my wife a dumbass? No. Am I? No. Why does she listen to racists? Kinda hard not to hear someone when they’re talking to you, Cliff.

Listening and hearing are two different things.

Yeah, she has thick enough skin. She’s gonna be just fine. That doesn’t mean the guy telling my wife to wear two masks isn’t racist. And I bet that guy would love your Kung Flu joke. I don’t, and I’m just letting you know that. Again, you can choose to ignore it. Or pretend you still don’t get it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ffect-asian-n1231812

I am not done, just too busy right now. I hope I can finish up later and wish I had more time to reflect on my post before submit.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2021 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theBdub is maryjane. It's the same crap stirring posturing. It's the same farcical, nonsensical posts meant to troll people up.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

theBdub is maryjane. It's the same crap stirring posturing. It's the same farcical, nonsensical posts meant to troll people up.

Regardless of what you think you know, while I haven't met both parties, I do know Don. Whether or not he and I agree on all topics is not the question, his word is golden.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2021 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find his word to frequently be garbage posting. Not all, but his responses each week are typically "Qanon", "conspiracy theory", you believe the moon landings are fake, blah, blah, blah. That's cvxjet worthy.

You're seeing what you want to see because he's been here so long. He's not trustworthy. Don is the Bdub.

Isn't the claim that theBdub is a diversity coordinator or something? Bull. There's no way a White straight male gets that job.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 04-08-2021).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Violence? A dramatic increase? BDub You said some idiot mouthed off and said she should be wearing two masks. Im sure its offensive if they also said it was because she looked like a certain ethnicity.

The news said "The Corona Virus", "Covid 19" originated in China. I think this is likely how people got the idea.

I dont even talk about the stupid virus much, if I did Id say covid. Which people know came from China. That fact doesnt change. There are idiots everywhere, and yes racists exist. I dont think you can blame someone saying "Kung flu" on PFF for someone saying your wife "should wear two masks because she looks asian".

I'm definitely not implying (or at least trying to imply) that Cliff is directly responsible just because he has an off-color sense of humor. What I am suggesting is that use of Kung Flu emboldens people who already have racist leanings, that its use implies that it's acceptable to have some light racism. This "acceptable racism" has resulted in an increase in violence against Asian Americans. When we accept this low-key light racism, we're signing off on the more apparent racism. I'm not good with it. You might be, or you may disagree that it's light racism.

Originally posted by randye:

It's difficult to understand WHY you continually piss all over thread after thread that has NOTHING to do with you or your resentment, call other people racists, whether directly or indirectly, and then whine and cry about you being "offended".

Am I whining and crying? Or did I just state that it's offensive? Are you offended that I'm offended? Are you and Cliff allowed to have opinions, but I'm not?

Not even going to look.

The only freedom of speech that forum member randye is concerned about is his own.

theBDub's freedom of speech means nothing whatsoever to forum member randye.

The proof couldn't be served up more neatly than the two remarks that I quoted in my previous message.

Agreed. Truly cognitive dissonance.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're seeing what you want to see because he's been here so long. He's not trustworthy. Don is the Bdub.

Actually, I'm not seeing what I want to see. I'd like to see Don agree with me more. But, everyone has the right to be wrong once in a while.
You can believe what ever you wish but, I'm telling you that Don's word is golden. You can take that to the bank.

Reference his opinions, well we don't see eye to eye on everything.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2021 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Actually, I'm not seeing what I want to see. I'd like to see Don agree with me more. But, everyone has the right to be wrong once in a while.
You can believe what ever you wish but, I'm telling you that Don's word is golden. You can take that to the bank.
Reference his opinions, well we don't see eye to eye on everything.
Rams

WHOA, back that truck up. His OPINION? We aren't talking his opinion. That's the issue with his credibility every week.
Instead of stating his opinion and letting the facts bare, he turns into cvxjet and starts name calling, false labeling and throwing tantrums when proven wrong or you state a different opinion. This reminds me of how I have to remind my ex-wife, I don't "believe". I'm recognizing evidence and witnessing behavior.

As I already recognized, you are only seeing what you want.

Don's golden word said people aren't dying of the 'vaccines'. Yeah, thousands dead now. He goes on about the masks, says people are dangerous for not wearing them and how deadly this is to those who are wearing masks. That's a poor and provable track record on one topic. While I'm typing this, some genius woman is walking by herself around the neighborhood wearing a mask as though some errant viral particle might attack her. She's the only one walking because it's drizzling rain.

Let me add, I agree with most of his opinions when he states them. And with yours. With most people's. Still say Don/maryjane is theBdubs.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 04-08-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WHOA, back that truck up. His OPINION? We aren't talking his opinion. That's the issue with his credibility every week.
Instead of stating his opinion and letting the facts bare, he turns into cvxjet and starts name calling, false labeling and throwing tantrums when proven wrong or you state a different opinion. This reminds me of how I have to remind my ex-wife, I don't "believe". I'm recognizing evidence and witnessing behavior.

As I already recognized, you are only seeing what you want.

Don's golden word said people aren't dying of the 'vaccines'. Yeah, thousands dead now. He goes on about the masks, says people are dangerous for not wearing them and how deadly this is to those who are wearing masks. That's a poor and provable track record on one topic. While I'm typing this, some genius woman is walking by herself around the neighborhood wearing a mask as though some errant viral particle might attack her. She's the only one walking because it's drizzling rain.

Let me add, I agree with most of his opinions when he states them. And with yours. With most people's. Still say Don/maryjane is theBdubs.

I may have mis-spoken when I said his opinions.

I really don't care what you believe in reference to Don (or myself). Just thought I'd let you know your theory is not correct. Other than that, this thread is all yours as far as I'm concerned.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-08-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2021 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even if I'm wrong, theBdubs posts are intentionally provocative and that perfectly aligns with maryjane's intentionally provocative tauntings.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don's golden word said people aren't dying of the 'vaccines'. Yeah, thousands dead now. He goes on about the masks, says people are dangerous for not wearing them and how deadly this is to those who are wearing masks.

Thousands?
No.
https://www.webmd.com/vacci...s-for-covid-vaccines

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/0...ng-from-the-vaccine/

https://abcnews.go.com/Heal...ly/story?id=75524209

https://www.politifact.com/...6000-increase-patie/

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Crude remarks of the kind that were directed at theBDub's wife are an intermediate stop on the road to violence.

"The Holocaust started with words . . ." is an observation that resonates with many historians and chroniclers of that time.

Yes, everything is a baby step to somewhere. Many of my posts relate to this fact.
The holocaust was enabled by eliminating individuals rights.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

theBdub is maryjane.

He isnt, I do know this.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even if I'm wrong, theBdubs posts are intentionally provocative and that perfectly aligns with maryjane's intentionally provocative tauntings.

If they are provocative, which I won’t be able to comment on without bias, it’s not intentional.

What I will say, is I typically want to comment more to something I disagree with vs. comments I do agree with. If there was a “like” button on comments you’d see less controversial activity from my end.

Now, intentional provocation, I’d say that’s a prime descriptor of Randy.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do wish complaining about eachother would lessen and arguing the reasons, facts and ideas would increase.
But thats apparently not "provocative".
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You might want to familiarize yourself with Cliff Pennocks new posting rules, especially concerning personal character attacks.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/125352.html

Meanwhile:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-08-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even if I'm wrong, ...

If you are wrong, are you still wrong ?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2021 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If they are provocative, which I won’t be able to comment on without bias, it’s not intentional.

What I will say, is I typically want to comment more to something I disagree with vs. comments I do agree with. If there was a “like” button on comments you’d see less controversial activity from my end.

Intentionally calling something racist that isn't even close is an example which is totally provocative. maryjane regularly invents false narratives in the exact way.
The goal is to cause an argument.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 04-09-2021).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
You might want to familiarize yourself with Cliff Pennocks new posting rules, especially concerning personal character attacks.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/125352.html

Randy, your comments against me, in many threads, go far beyond that comment. Your comments against others on this forum, in many threads, go far beyond that comment. You can't even pretend you're on a high horse, here.

Intentionally calling something racist that isn't even close is an example which is totally provocative. maryjane regularly invents false narratives in the exact way.
The goal is to cause an argument.

I didn't call anyone a racist in this thread. I also didn't dog whistle it, despite claims otherwise. What I did do, is state that it was offensive, explain why it's offensive, and say I didn't know Cliff enough to know if he was racist. If you want to be "provoked," that's on you.

I've run the course in this thread--I stated my case. If anyone wants to continue with this conversation, feel free to PM me.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't call anyone a racist in this thread. I also didn't dog whistle it, despite claims otherwise. What I did do, is state that it was offensive, explain why it's offensive, and say I didn't know Cliff enough to know if he was racist. If you want to be "provoked," that's on you.

I've run the course in this thread--I stated my case. If anyone wants to continue with this conversation, feel free to PM me.

Yes you did call people racist. On page one and were already quoted as such. You're denying it to provoke in the same way you posted it in the first place.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So did you stick your dick in it yet? Do you need to call on the "separator" to help extract you?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...implies that it's acceptable to have some light racism. This "acceptable racism" has resulted in an increase in violence against Asian Americans. When we accept this low-key light racism, we're signing off on the more apparent racism. I'm not good with it. You might be, or you may disagree that it's light racism.

You should check the below vid out. Mainly the lady at 10:44.

Also you havent referenced any violence, only that folks have told other folks to wear two masks.

What kind of punishment...Cancel Culture?

-

I typed in "Libertarian view on free speech", it said this:

"In the libertarian movement
In the domain of libertarian philosophy, the primary concern of the civil libertarian is the relationship of the government to the individual. ... One key cause of civil libertarianism is upholding free speech. Specifically, civil libertarians oppose bans on hate speech and obscenity."

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-09-2021).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You should check the below vid out. Mainly the lady at 10:44.

Also you havent referenced any violence, only that folks have told other folks to wear two masks.

What kind of punishment...Cancel Culture?

-

I typed in "Libertarian view on free speech", it said this:

"In the libertarian movement
In the domain of libertarian philosophy, the primary concern of the civil libertarian is the relationship of the government to the individual. ... One key cause of civil libertarianism is upholding free speech. Specifically, civil libertarians oppose bans on hate speech and obscenity."

I said I was done but need to be extremely clear here. I don’t believe government should censor anyone, and don’t think there should be any law that declares one thing hate speech and another not.

That has absolutely nothing to do with how I feel on a personal level, that we as a society should do better to curb hate speech.

Do not conflate opinions of right and wrong from a personal level to laws. Government does not exist to dictate right and wrong, it exists so we have a collective body protecting our freedoms.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 04-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-09-2021 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:I didn't call anyone a racist in this thread.

From page 1:

Originally posted by theBDub:...because uninformed, racist people look at her and assume she is Chinese and therefore she carries the virus.

Tell me more of how they 'looked' which divulges they're racist? Is it the stink eye that gives them away as racist?

I also didn't dog whistle it, despite claims otherwise. What I did do, is state that it was offensive, explain why it's offensive, and say I didn't know Cliff enough to know if he was racist. If you want to be "provoked," that's on you. .

Calling people racist for how they "look at her", is bullcrap and just a method used to provoke people. As a White man you'll have to claim homosexuality to claim victim status.

Don doesn't believe any of this. He just likes to stir it up.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This might seem like Captain Obvious, in which case, it will seem like Captain Obvious.

"Kung Flu" as a euphemism for the Covid pandemic wasn't invented by former President Trump, but it was popularized (or at least further popularized) by former President Trump. Former President Trump used it at several campaign rallies, knowing (I think it's fair to say) that mainstream and left of center media venues like the New York Times, NBC News, CNN and MSNBC would faithfully report every instance when former President Trump incremented the number of times that he had said "Kung Flu" at his campaign rallies by one.

I think that's key to understanding why forum member cliffw likes to refer to Covid as the "Kung Flu" when he remarks here on the forum. It could be characterized in different ways. A verbal equivalent of a MAGA cap. Virtue signaling. Even an affectation or fetish that arises from the recent history and current circumstances of the Covid pandemic.

HIs frequent use of "Dumb'ocrat" as a euphemism for "Democrat" is very much the same, but it goes farther back.

It doesn't make me think less of cliffw. I might welcome it if he would cut back on it, but I've never wanted him to disappear from the forum. I've come to live with his euphemisms. I expect them.

If cliffw has an AAPI neighbor--a "person of Orient"--and if he's talking to his neighbor and says "Kung Flu" instead of Covid and his neighbor is OK with it--I can see them both smiling or chuckling about it--I think that's great.

At the same time, I am 100 percent in support of theBDub's remarks in this thread.

There might be an internal conflict here. Some cognitive dissonance of my own. I'm just working this loosely and not trying to parse every remark in this thread as if I were a lawyer reviewing evidence and preparing for a trial in court.

It may have been seen that I fetishized in these remarks with a euphemism of my own, referring to President Trump as "former President Trump" and going out of my way to do it and repeat it. That's not my baseline or un-fetishized way of talking about the former President.

I wonder if anyone was pleased to have been able to read this. If anyone did read this.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You may or may not care, but that term “Kung flu” is offensive, and similar attitudes have resulted in a dramatic rise in violence against Asian Americans.

How on earth did you make the jump from offensive speech to violence against Asians (85% of which are committed by black folk)?

Do you suddenly want to hurt people because somebody said something bad about another group of people? Violent people are not violent because somebody says something naughty.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

How on earth did you make the jump from offensive speech to violence against Asians (85% of which are committed by black folk)?

Do you suddenly want to hurt people because somebody said something bad about another group of people? Violent people are not violent because somebody says something naughty.

It's a suggestion. For people to voluntarily refrain from broadcasting the "Kung Flu" euphemism and its likes, instead of "Covid."

I don't know anything (really) about your current circumstances, but do you give yourself permission to say "Kung Flu" (etc.) regardless of who you are talking to, and regardless of anyone who is close enough by to hear you?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2021 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a suggestion.
For people to voluntarily refrain from broadcasting the "Kung Flu" euphemism and its likes, instead of "Covid."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-10-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock